Anyone revealed their power-level like this?

Anyone revealed their power-level like this?

I own a repair-shop and this brunette lady stopped by. She wrote this review when she broke her screen again (refusing responsibility, blaming my quality instead).

I've been to fucking China, I do business with China weekly. I knew what I was talking about when I characterized CHINEESE people. They COPY EVERYTHING. No original ideas.

------

How do I respond Cred Forums? I could always file a libel lawsuit. Yelp declined to remove it, so my only choice is sue or respond.

Possible responses:

>You refused any responsiblity for breaking it again. This is your excuse? On top of that, you accuse me of expressing bigotry? Think again, because your asking for a libel charge.

>Take responsibility for breaking it again instead of blaming quality. Did I say Orientals? I said Chinese, do they not just copy everything?

Other urls found in this thread:

yelp.com/biz/iphone-repair-lexington-6?page_src=related_bizes
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You can still be googled/identified easily dude maybe consider deleting asap

Fucking shit relax OP. Don't respond. You can't get it removed. Stop saying this shit at your business, keep doing good work.

Everyone knows every Yelp page has at least a couple crazy weird reviews on it. Just pretend it didn't happen and move on.

if your other reviews are all good, why care?
if your other reviews are all shit, why care?

People get sued over writing reviews like this if they aren't true.

yeah, I'm sure the massive list of Chinese inventions, including non-abelian gauge theory, is because they're "genetically incapable of being creative" and not because the lack of IP law creates low-hanging fruit

stop saying this retarded shit, do your job, and ignore the wackos on Yelp

Learn to keep your mouth shut & don't say anything negative to customers. Also, yelp sucks the only people who write reviews are either paid to or pissed off. Very few genuinely in-between users.

The fucked up thing is that once you stop paying for the pro membership the ((bad reviews)) come out of the wood work suddenly.

>t. chink living in america

fuck off from the west coast

If chinese don't have creativity, how did the Finns invent mobile phones? Checkmate.

You're not chinese you're mongols
Checkmate

Start a race war.
It will solve your issue.

Your other reviews are fine, I would ignore it as people are no longer jumping to conclusions.

yelp.com/biz/iphone-repair-lexington-6?page_src=related_bizes

No enemies to the right extends to asians. If you're intellectually honest with yourself, east asians are as good as whites or better. You might not like them, but it's not reason to make enemies where you have almost a natural ally.

After a year in Asia I can tell you that all mainlanders deserve another huge sparrow killing induced famine

Maybe you should listen to your reviews and offer a better quality replacement, Chaz

Why are all your shifty reviews from the last year chazz? Why are you letting your business slip into decay?

You can be identified so easily. Consider deleting this post!

Does anyone actually read Yelp? Also, OP, how much do you earn doing this kind of thing?

Yeah its always laws isn't it, not other reasons? White people were far more creative before the existence of IP laws as well. I'd say OP is partially correct. Not incapable, but a very low capability compared to us.

>guy's name is fucking Chaz
>scumbag, can't do his job
>confirmed broke by customers
>never on time
>says stupid shit like in OP pic
kek

>east asians are as good as whites or better.
Have you observed or been to China? This is a silly thing to say. Japanese may be equal, in some ways, but Chinese definitely aren't.

enjoy vacations bro

>chinese man detected

Offer her a free service to remove the review.

did you really say this?

Kek she isn't the only one who is calling you a fraud OP is full with negative reviews

Has anyone called Chaz?

>stop saying this shit at your business, keep doing good work

This OP. No need to drop redpills when trying to make your livelihood. Especially in this day and age

>"We have since spoken to the employee who made those comments and he has been let go. Please feel free to bring in the screen that is giving you problems - if it is found to have broken from our improper installation and not user error we will replace it for free."

Saves face on Yelp, she won't take the bait because she knows you'll just call her on breaking it herself, and you don't actually have to fire anyone.