Monday's predictions and possible turnout

Monday's predictions and possible turnout.

In all due honesty and memes aside, who do you think will get the upper hand?

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/hillary-clinton-aide-playing-donald-trump-debate-prep/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hillary will win because of (((Postal votes)))

Clinton will laugh and giggle she will not answer any question directly and people praise her for her boldness

Trum will try not to attack Hillary and wind up getting lost in policy the moderator will continually attack him and he will not be able to dismount the opposition

Trump will lose but ultimately this will give him momentum

Which terrorist family will Hillary invite?

Trump's gonna walk all over Hillary, talking about emails, Benghazi, the Clinton Foundation, etc.

Hillary will spout some """witty""" bullshit like "delete your account." MSM and libtards will insist she won. Nobody will change their minds about either candidate.

Trump will lose because he's going to look uninformed an inept on every issue.

He'll say he lost due to "media bias" and refuse to do another debate.

That's exactly how it will go, cap this.

Trump will use this opportunity to intentionally stumble. He is a plant and needs to cast a perfect disguise of running a genuine campaign. This is his best opportunity to goof up and make it look like an unplanned blunder.

Hillary will win only because it was planned from the start.

Wow that really corrected my record

She's getting desperate lads!!!
Hillary caught employing psychologists to help her in debates! Will She Stump Trump?

Trump's going to get absolutely fucked up and then he and his retarded low-IQ supporters will blame the media.

When will this be going down in European time?

Best girl wins.

How the FUCK does this correct the record you dumb, knee jerk nigger? This only instills the idea that this election has been rigged. Fuck off you spastic, perfunctory retard.

She's going to be well prepared. Multiple bombs, zingers, gotcha moments pre prepped and ready to fire.

It will be tough. Don't get me wrong. He could kick ass, but could easily get rocked.

The KEY variable is health problems. A coughing fit would throw the debate. Game over. That's all we need.

People are underestimating Trump and overestimating Clinton, by people I mean the rest of the country. Not to say he will dominate the debate, he will probably say some flubs. But in the long-term he will be seen as the winner of this debate.

There's a higher chance it will be a shit show for Trump, but a larger chance it would cost Hillary the election of things don't go well for her. There's no chance that the moderators are going to be fair and balanced, and Hillary is going to take every chance she gets to go full fact check mode on Trump.

Trump needs to get up there and give solid and substantial responses when asked. He can't skirt around them and needs to give detailed responses that people beyond his supporters will expect. He needs to make sure that Hillary doesn't get under his skin. If he can manage that, he's fine.

The only thing Hillary will really have to worry about is her health. If she has any kind of health episode on stage, then she's done and can kiss the election goodbye. Otherwise Trump just doing "good enough" or surpassing expectations won't change much for her.

To be perfectly honest, I think it's going to be the moment the election ends for Trump. There's just going to be some kind of trap laid in the debate that's going to end it for him. If he manages to get out of it unscathed, I'd be legitimately impressed.

Well, I got to say it: in a nation of more than 300 million habitants, they produce these as their "very finest".

Really? Nobody else? Or are you guys some full blown plutocracy where only someone very rich (trump) or with a sounding name (bush/clinton) can win elections?

Please don't remind us, Portugal.

At what habitant level would you deem producing these two candidates acceptable?

>no commercial or bathroom breaks

She's going to go into a coughing fit and pass out.

I imagine she'll be heavily drugged to give her the temporary boost of vitality she needs.

hitlary will die.

By any "standard" definition Hillary will win because she has for decades been groomed to follow that definition. Don will however still come out ahead for the bar is set so low for him and in this turnout election he knows rally his base is most important.

Trump will destroy this bitch and the media at the same time. Check em.

Seriously? Trump is going to eat her alive. Seriously 2, very thin line to walk between destroying her and it looking like he's bullying her, though. I think he'll pull it off okay. (Has anybody but me thought she kinda sounds like Sarah Palin? That cadence. . .)

I hope Trump drops a sick burn about Bill getting impeached.

Hillary will never go through with the debate. She will find a reason to pull out at last minute. Likely she will be offended by some so called racist, sexist, etc etc comment by Trump.

Yeah, real low bar for Trump. It's only the whole world against him.

MSM will say Hillary stole the show
every poll will say Trump won

Hillary has for weeks said he is unfit for office not because of policy difference but because she claims he is a megalomaniac idiot. So all he has to do is appear normal and he wins by default.

Clinton doesn't show up and then plays it off as Trump's fault because he's mean and she's a STRONK independent womyn who don't need no man.

He beat every republican while Clinton had to rig the game against an old kike geezer, fuck off.

I'm calling it right now lads. This debate is where she'll drop her spaghetti all over the floor on live TV in front of 100 million voters, and Trump will take the lead.

The establishment, her supporters, her advisors, they know this. They know she doesn't stand a chance against Trump and an event like this can only work to her loss. That's why they're prepping her to be as defensive as possible, to minimize the damage and avoid being embarassed. But they'll fail. They'll be lucky if she at least doesn't work herself into a disgusting coughing fit.

Trump must stay level headed on Hillary's attacks, not get drawn into the traps. Just keep hitting her on her no-nothing record at Secretary of State and continued failed bad policy decisions including Iraq and involvement with Wall Street.

Hold focus on building America again, ...making it great, etc. Focus on failed social program strategy and clarify how reduced taxes will immediately create economic momentum and job growth.

Everything else is side show

trump will win.
libtards are going to have a meltdown.

>Hillary is terrible in debates
>Hillary has to stand the whole time with her health problems
>Denied her box so her 5'4" self has to stand next to a 6'2" god

Yeah she has no chance of winning

Daily reminder that the Reagan-Carter debates unfolded the same way. The media tried to portray Reagan as simple minded and simplistic, without a full grasp of the details of obscure policies. Everything Reagan said was parsed a thousand times over, and Carter was declared the winner.

Meanwhile, Reagan used the opportunity to look presidential and to pound home a few simple ideas: cut taxes, cut government regulations, rebuild the military, kick the shit out of Iran to get our hostages back, and tell the Soviets to BTFO.

Reagan went on to win in a landslide of epic proportions.

>There's just going to be some kind of trap laid in the debate that's going to end it for him.
This is my fear. I think this board underestimates her intelligence.

Isn't Matt Lauer moderating the debate? The (((leftist media))) is going to do everything they possibly can to make Hillary look good, regardless of how she performs.

Trump will be Trump.

What I don't understand is how could Trump be the megalomanic idiot when he's not the one who claims he'd wage war against Russia & China. That's Hillary Clinton, and even more hilarious is how she'd declare war against them due to the alleged cyber hacks.

Trump is supposedly going to start World War 3 but the only country he truly pissed off is Mexico... Mexico. I mean come on it's fucking Mexico. Who gives a shit. Their most effective means of war is what they're already currently doing by flooding the USA with Mexico's genetic wastes.

cbsnews.com/news/hillary-clinton-aide-playing-donald-trump-debate-prep/

Mystery solved.

>The question of who will be playing Donald Trump during Hillary Clinton’s debate preparations is finally answered -- and unlike what the rampant speculation has suggested, the stand-in for the GOP nominee is not an A-list actor, a comedian, a “Shark Tank” investor or a member of the U.S. Senate.
>Instead, it’s longtime Clinton aide, Philippe Reines, CBS News’ Nancy Cordes confirmed. The New York Times first reported the news.
>Reines, who served as deputy assistant secretary of state under Clinton, is known in Washington circles for his bullish, combative personality -- traits that often mirror Trump’s personal debate style.

The Trump stand-in she's practicing with is her trusted aide, which I think is stupid. I don't care how "bullish" capitol hill thinks he is, he is too close to her. They needed to hire someone who legit dislikes her and who would be looking for some way to trip her and would be a legit "sparring partner".

Nice
Thanks for correcting that record

Lester Holt is being briefed by Hillary's handlers today.

Watch how Lester bails Hillary out.

It will not work with high definition screens.

Here is a trivia test question Hillary cannot answer

"Why was Huma Abedin placed in the White House by Saudi Arabia when she was 19 years old to be your personal "body woman?"

His victory is assured he will walk all over her president trump will make America great again this is assured just like trap threads on gif