What's going to happen during Monday's debate?

What's going to happen during Monday's debate?

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/story/2016/09/clinton-debate-advice-228431
youtu.be/Z3wnsMSz_wE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

pepe will kill Hillary during the debate

A presidential debate

confirmed

Fuck the debates, I'm watching Monday Night Football.

either a coughing fit, fainting or seizure

would be funny if Hillary died

Trump is going to annihilate Hillary by bringing up Bill's infidelity, Huma, all the scandals, etc., and argue that she doesn't know what she's doing.

yuck

Hillary will walk out after 30 minutes when Trump makes "offensive" statement. Reporters then follow her and Media will celebrate her for her courage and how much of a badass she is.

Hillary's campaign probably got the answers to the debate questions already.

Sauce

If Trump can pull of what he did during the Republican debates he's going to absolutely demolish her.

The only way she can win is to make him look like a lunatic/bully without appearing weak at the same time. That's a tight line to walk, I seriously doubt she's up to it.

Praise kek. Hillary will unintentionally show the voter base how weak she is

totally possible that this happens because she has to leave for a health related reason

im thinking that trump can destroy her and demoralize her campaign

They're going to behead Trump live in front of the world and then usher in Martial Law

Maybe not this debate, but one of them.

She will go into full on tonic-clonic seizures after a particularly harsh Trump comment.

KEK WILLS IT

If Hillary has her shit together she'll blow Trump out of the water, but that relies on the debate not devolving into a shitfest which is the most likely scenario. In that case Trump has plenty of ammo and plenty of ways to make accusations of things like racism slide.

Kek speak to us

falling for the sports jew.

He's here.

She's getting desperate lads!!!
Hillary caught employing psychologists to help her in debates!
Can an army of shrinks Stump the Trump?

I want her to die at the last one, you have to hammer in the most you can before she collapses

hory shit kek pls confirm

It will happen. It really will.

hillary starts fainting. Trump run over, catching her before she hits the ground. She's only out for a split second and wakes up quickly, looking up at Trump glorious mane as he cradles her in his muscular arm. The wind blowing through his hair, looking triumphantly in the distance as an eagle screeches in the distance.
He looks down
"Are you ok, Hillary"
"Yes, i'm ok... I'm... I... I'm not ill. I'm perfectly healthy.... It's just that... I love you. I get dizzy just looking at you"
"I know. I will make your pussy wet again."

Trump starts doggy styling Hillary on stage. Hillary stares straight into the crowd... straight at Bill.
He kills himself.
Trump gets into the White House.
Hillary becomes wife number 4 and they rule the galaxy happily ever after.

She will actually soil her pantsuit.

Then all the media declare her the winner

She'll collapse after 30mins. Kek Vult

>physcal

she'll get BTFO, then be hospitalized later in the night

That's the plan if her health fails.

Trump's bringing Gennifer Flowers there.
>BIll 1998: "Yes, I fucked that woman....twice"

le screencap this now

GO GO MR.TOAD!

Killary's head jerks violently, she screams duck sniper fire,Trump pisses himself laughing,Killary runs to the bathroom(stilk ducking sniper fire), she slips on Trumps pee spot falls down and splits her pumpkin wide open. Camera pans to moderators, they all give each other high 5's. Screen fades to black.

They will probably try to force Trump to make something out of Hillary's health, and he will instead act kindly (or not mention it at all). Lots of personal attacks towards Trump. Hillary will overall look like shit.

Jennifer flowers presence will give Hillary a heart attack

Holy shit.

plz be my ai gf

What does Bill's infidelity have to do with whether or not Hillary should be president?

I can't wait till Trump becomes President so I can laugh at all you americlaps.

Woo Go Trump!

>>physcal
Are you having a stroke potato nigger? Should I call an ambulance?

She's going to bring up Trump discriminating against black tenants and the Ivana quote that said Trump is a fan of Hitler's speeches. After that, it's ogre for him.

If she needs an army of shrinks to help her debate someone after working in politics for decades, she's beyond help.

Clearly she's worried, which makes me even more excited

Trump will mention that Bill Clinton has bee accused of rape and sexual assault by 32 women, and that Hillary receives %20 of her campaign financing from Saudi Arabia, the country that did the 9/11 terror attacks.

After that it's over for Clinton. She'll probably die on stage

coughing, lots of it

pray for mojo

Nothing. That's not the point.

Her debate plan is to be passive and attempt to let Trump hang himself on his own words. Basically just let him talk the majority of the debate in hopes that he destroys his own campaign.

politico.com/story/2016/09/clinton-debate-advice-228431

Now let me ask you. How do you honestly think that's going to work for her?

The People will prevail

Photographic proof of the ply time Hilary gave anyone head.

Hillary will accidentally refer to trump as her husband.

I wonder if Clinton takes him seriously or if she really buys into the narrative that he's retarded.

First debate is MOnday night already?Fuck I am hype now

Hillary will shart then slip and fall in the puddle of shart and smear it all over herself trying to get up and Donald will win.

It depends 100% on the moderator. The moderator could make it about facts and details. The moderator could make it short answers that just turn into jabs at the opponent. The moderator could just introduce the two candidates and then walk away to let them fight it out on television.

Trump will go 26th

>Falcons v Saints

Not even a good game. Saints will take a flaming dump on the Failcons.

Who does Monday night debate? I mean which horrible media? I am hoping not NBC

It doesn't matter who is coaching her, she lacks the charisma and bravado to deploy even a rudimentary psychological attack. Despite being a lawyer she's not great at thinking on her feet. Add to this that she can barely stand on them unaided and she's done. Trump is so in her head that she probably has nightmares about him.

> FUCKING CHECKED

>brown eyes

News stations don't own any of the presidential debates. That was the primaries. PBS will be the best place to watch it. The debate will take place on the campus of Hofstra University, and will be moderated by registered republican Lester Holt.

Thanks for info didn't know debate was Monday night already till now

Trump will win, but MSM will steal his victory and give it to Clinton, with "fact checking" and endless spins...

GO GO MR. TOAD!

Then what is the point?

praise kek

Anyone who lives near the debates should get mobilized

Show up outside the event with noise makers, strobe flashlights and air horns. Pretend that you're a Clinton supporter. When she enters the arena bomb her with lights and noise in hopes of triggering a seizure

If you're lucky enough to get into the debates start coughing every time she gets the chance to speak.

Fecal explosions out of Hillary's arse of epic proportions. AKA SPLATERGATE

youtu.be/Z3wnsMSz_wE

BY FIRE MONKEY, KEK AND TRUMP

LIVE ON AIR SHE'LL TAKE A DUMP

Any other bongs staying up to watch it? Gonna stack up on some comfy Yorkshire tea in my Uni apartment.

Hillary will fall down 45 min into the debate and piss herself

I hope Flowers just sits there in the front row and makes blowjob gestures to hilldog the entire debate while President Trump calls $hillary Monica until she flips out, shits her pants suit and strokes out live on stage.

I'm also hoping that someone in the crowd sneaks in a strobe light and causes her to have a full on seizure. While she's writhing on the floor President Trump picks up the mic and says "Unfit" drops the mic, flips her the bird and walks out to a thunderous round of applause!

Go ahead and remember this post tomorrow evening.

kek

Of course my friend

Obtuse right angle to the clean seat? Sure that came out of ARSE? I see, they washed their hands in the bowl whilst letting a wet one rip. Must of been a google.

literally anudda shoah

Jennifer Flowers in the front row, Mark Cuban in the front row,this will be kekic.
Who will grope whom first? Killary will go wild and spin watching Jen&Marc, U can't make this key up,lol.

Trump will be decimated by Hillary who's prepared WEEKS for this debate while he hasn't even given it a second thought.

This is important... we do NOT want Hillary to die before the election, so stop invoking the power of .

Sick, week, hopeless, hapless, incoherent, possible dementia.... hell ya.

But if she dies the dems will pick someone else for the top of the ticket (probably Joe Biden), and...

1) there won't be enough time to chew them up before the election.

2) they will get the sympathy vote ( "do it for hillary" )

I'm going to stroke my cock raw to the though of Ivanka.