Mariam Veiszadeh speaks out about cyber bullying

Mariam Veiszadeh speaks out about cyber bullying

>MARIAM VEISZADEH: The most recent social media abuse that I've received was sparked by a neo-Nazi group or a website based in the US. They published an incredibly vile article devoting a great deal of attention to me, urging their allegedly 5,000 followers to send me as many hateful, religiously-motivated, offensive tweets as possible. And, really, their stated objective is to silence me and to get me off Twitter. ...
>The hashtag #I stand with Mariam was started by my friend Ruth and has taken off and has been trending across Australia. The support has been absolutely overwhelming.

abc.net.au/lateline/content/2015/s4194398.htm

Other urls found in this thread:

toprightnews.com/muslim-woman-tries-to-use-sharia-law-on-a-cop-gets-a-major-dose-of-karma-instead-video/
youtube.com/watch?v=sMpD4Cbjl3o#t=37
twitter.com/MariamVeiszadeh/status/779256919823224832
twitter.com/mariamveiszadeh/status/778883826554548225
youtube.com/watch?v=-xYcLzFFjyQ
islamophobia.com.au/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>don't accept professionally conducted trustworthy polls
>make her own, shitty online poll
>people take interest and personally vote in it
>people vote against her view points
>cyber bullying
Truly we live in wonderful times.

WE WUZ NAZIS AND SHEEIT

I FUCKING HATE ISLAM REEE

In your case you might be.

Why doesn't she go to saudi arabia? She will be very protected, no internet for her to be bullied with.

>how dare thousands of people participate in an illegitimate poll and skewer the results?
>they want to ban peaceful muslims for no reason wtf
>that guy who asked me to explain how islam benefits australia?
>yea I banned him, so what?
the nerve of this thundercunt

>[porking intensifies]

>
RAY HADLEY, 2GB RADIO HOST: What's the big deal? It's not offensive, "If you don't like it, leave it." I mean, what's the problem?

MARIAM VEISZADEH: There was one particular repeat offender who was a young Queensland woman who'd sent me an absolute barrage of abuse on my Facebook page. There was something like 20 to 30 messages. So these were in addition to private messages that she sent me. I then started a very lengthy process with the police to investigate and see what could be done about it, and after a while, she was eventually charged for using a carriage service to harass and menace and cause offence. I have unfortunately been on the receiving end of death threats that have come my way. It is rattling, but as I said, I am determined to keep fighting against it.

-_-

I work private security and worked with an ex-copper once, he told me he arrested an Islamic woman for not revealing her face after he tried to ID her, sure enough she got arrested and kicked up a huge stink about it. He basically told me the Islamic community even have their own dedicated lawyers for this kind of shit, fucking unbelievable.

I'm glad people are standing up to these muslim pieces of shit.

MORE DEATH THREATS.

Stay the fuck out of the West

I caught up with the feed this morning. The comments aren't being addressed. Especially concerning Taqiya

I can dig up a news article for the actual event you speak of, or a very similar event

Being a brown muslim woman truly makes you immune to everything in this wonderful day and age.

here you go: Could this be the same?

toprightnews.com/muslim-woman-tries-to-use-sharia-law-on-a-cop-gets-a-major-dose-of-karma-instead-video/

It would have been in VIC, more than likely in Melbourne, but I wouldn't be surprised if this happens all over the country.

Fuckin' Muslims.

several aussies repeatedly asked her for explanations and got banned without a single reply
>mfw this is the cyberbullying she's talking about

Nah, that's not the guy, but it would have been similar I think.

fuck that bitch and the fuck the liberal media.

It's just sad how so many iranians want to leave iran for a better life, yet this fucking piece of shit, managed to leave iran and still lives as if she was there. If she's such a huge muslim devout, why don't she move back to that shit hole and let someone who actually deserves to be in australia take her place. Fuck her and her shitty religion which ruined my parent's country.

dug up the youtube

youtube.com/watch?v=sMpD4Cbjl3o#t=37

woman pulled over. motor vehicle offence.
woman refuses to remove headcovering
claims racism under head covering
womans lawyer argues, you are charging the wrong person, it could have been anyone
woman is charged
lawyer seeks leniency, please your honour, she has 7 children

Someone should tell that sand niggress to stop crying and mature.

Muslims just need to convert or leave. This clearly isn't working out.

jesus fucking christ. lawyers are scum. we need to abolish them

>Someone gets offended.
>It's news.

Times like these where i'm somewhat grateful of our 92% white population

According to her own poll, she should be banned. Why won't she respect the views of others? Why is she cyber-bullying us?

it sets a bad example of mudslimes evading punishment
slippery slope is real even in the great outback

> And, really, their stated objective is to silence me and to get me off Twitter. ...

> and really
i.e i THINK. or: this is an approximation. or: "If one reads between the lines"
> their stated objective
That is a concrete accusation against "them". Where is the proof?

Those two concepts don't even go together.

Muslims are just devious children.

GO RED PILL THE NORMIES! NOW!

>illegitimate poll

How was it illegitimate? She asked a question and gave two canned responses as options. People genuinely responded. It's like someone getting assblasted after asking "does this make me look fat?"

>Fail absolutely hard at a poll
>whine and complain because of it

This is why no one in their right minds should trust polls of any kind.

>hey vote in this poll
>no, why are you voting for something I don't like?
>wow this is cyber bullying!

FUCK
ALL
LIBTARDS

Holy shit! Australians can literally be arrested for sending anti-Muslim facebook messages??

The new face of Australia

>How was it illegitimate?
first of all, twitter is normie central and they are more likely to fall for her appeal to emotion
also nothing prevents you from voting from multiple accounts

using a carriage service to offence and menace

>offence

Anyone got a link to the poll??

Iron Sheik best Iranian.

>Moved to the USA, trained the amateur wrestling olympic team and integrated into the American way of life.

There needs to be more of him tbqh.

Is this what happened in the official polls? Hateful foreign Nazis skewing it?

twitter.com/MariamVeiszadeh/status/779256919823224832

this is before anything viral. Once it went viral, the end figure was around 76% opposed to muslim immigration, you'll find most of the votes were still aussies voting against

It's a poll on twitter, user. We all know it's going to be 100% faggots, retards and googles.

twitter.com/mariamveiszadeh/status/778883826554548225
it is closed tho

The amount of delusion is insane. These people are so indoctrinated they believe they can do no wrong.

YOU
HAVE
TO
GO
BACK

Isn't this that bitch that made a twitter poll and then got BTFO'd?

Democracy is a bitch ain't it? Literally a non issue. People don't like it. Get over it. No one is going to censor shit for you, dumb muzzie.

Cred Forums publishes articles?

Everytime I hear about cyber bullying

Kindly note 40k odd voters, her twitter has 30k + followers (lefties and muslims ) and the results STILL oppose

I feel so proud to have taken part in this extraction of lefty tears. Anybody know what the survey ended up as? It was at 76% for banning Muslims and 24% against the last time I checked.

She's doing the poll again?!?!? That one is still open!

This was the final one ->

She put her legal hat on. Anything posted/distributed publicly is considered published under au law

I wish we could actually have a way of seeing how a poll goes without the obvious Cred Forums vote skewing going on, just to gauge how normals really feel.

>orthodox posting
>Constantinople still muslim

Honestly. As a trump supporter, i respect that hillary Clinton could defend a child rapist and get him off

I think its monstrous that she would turn around and publicly laugh about it now that she would break confidentiality, that part is what really gets me

We need lawyers because even a goddamm werewolf is entitled to his legal console. We are not gonna kill red coats without due cause, no matter how sharp our axes or bloodthirsty our knives

I'm about as orthodox as you're white

It got posted here and Cred Forums. It's kinda fucked up but nowadays we don't get a good idea of how the genuine birthday coding populace really feels except at election/referendum time because internet tough guys keep skewing the voting. I don't want to know how you dumb fucks think, I already know. I want to see how Joe normalfag thinks.

WE WUZ SHAHZ N SHIIEET

There was one m8, that's why she got buttblasted into making her own poll.

His country isn't 10% Muslim though

Well that's a piss-pior excuse for doing nothing.

And I may not be white but at least I'm not a slav. Go roll cigarettes with newspaper.

Birthday coding wtf. It dirks have said voting populace. Swipe typing is fucked up.

Nigga just turn the computer off.

NIGGA HOW IS CYBERBULLYING EVEN REAL?

>flag
it's not an excuse and I don't smoke
project harder, shartboy

She is a stinky towel head

I'll link you to something you may like.

Some Muslims destroyed Russian orthodox gravestones in Sydney

The Russians waited for him outside court.

youtube.com/watch?v=-xYcLzFFjyQ

he was guilty btw

>twitter.com/mariamveiszadeh/status/778883826554548225

yeah, I'm blocked. Probably because I pointed out as an atheist I would be jailed if I went to islamic countries.

it's almost like taking a poll from a narrow like-minded audience is pointless

shame the media aren't so concerned by the threats made to ex-muslim women, by muslims

>lebs
>not paying tax
>using drug money to buy mercs
>terrorists down the road

welcome to west Sydney, how much has it changed in 30 years!

Those were the final results

>#I stand with Mariam
>trending across Australia.
>The support has been absolutely overwhelming.
LOL I thought you guys aren't cuck, m88?

Y-yea.

>implying some random muzzie hashtag is trending when she couldn't even swing a poll with 30k followers

what an absolutely disguisting woman. Makes my eyes vomit

>I then started a very lengthy process with the police to investigate and see what could be done about it,
>a lengthy process
>involving police
She had to undergo a lengthy process involving fucking police and wasting taxpayer money when a normal person would have just blocked the offender on facebook and then went and had a cup of tea. Fuck these people.

I've oft' thought if there was no mulim immigration, what the total amount of money saved would be.

welfare and welfare fraud
tax evasion
police time
security agency monitoring time

Would it be in the realm of 1billion + ? Easily hundreds of millions of dollars used and in return I get to buy a kebab?

this is from 10/03/2015
this isn't about that twitter poll your brigaded yesterday

it is a behavior , what AU has to deal with.

it is a behavior , what AU has to deal with. The same person. The same person behind the (((islamaphobia))) register >>

islamophobia.com.au/

we wuz 14 and shiet

That lefty pritchard is also a TV news producer in Newcastle. Media cucked

>urging their allegedly 5,000 followers to send me as many hateful, religiously-motivated, offensive tweets as possible.

I can only assume the methodology for this is

number of votes supporting ban on islam = number of users on imaginary neo nazi website

Can we just kill them already

no doubt.

It is painfully clear the poll was to prove Australia wrong. Before it went viral, it was still a losing poll. After, still losing.

Counting the legitimate polls, ( two of them ) this is the 3rd poll where people want a ban

had the result of the twitter poll differed, it would have been immediately tweeted to media as proof that Aussies want more muslims.

so sick of this shit