WW3

WW3 is coming. Are you ready Cred Forums?
youtube.com/watch?v=4TTNR7Alr5A

bump

bump2

Ready whenever.

This isn't really about anonymous anymore haha. You better listen to that entire video.

Anonymous is a single liberal cuck-tard now. The majority of us know WW3 is here. The ones who don't are MSM worshiping leftist who are side tracked by trannies, BLM and sports ball. You are preaching the the choir here... Maybe go post on the cat lady forum of you want to induce pearl clutching.

ignore the truth if you want, but ignorance is not bliss.

Remember when anonymous declared war on us government?
Similar level of cringe

I'll die in the first 30 minutes, so I don't care. Enjoy your fallout

Ya, that worked out well for them. I can't stand Aloneamus neck beards. Learn to shoot a rifle and have white babies if you want to do some good.

Goodnight sweet autist

HAHHAHA. EVEN MY COLEAGUES(6 blacks, 14 girls who all suck at history and math and the other 9 white males that arent me and dont use 9gag) KNOW! that we are in WW3 OR! close to it.

>Be anonumous
>be super pretentious
>think you smart cuz u diferent
>actually be more normal than most people and retarded
>say things that are too obvious to be called redpilled

>2016
>roleplaying as anonymous

they died when chanology went down, these cucks in the video are just role-playing.

EVERYTHING GUY FAWKES SAID IS FUCKING TRUE.

Yeah, that's why I fucking posted the link here.

It's almost like you niggers have been programmed.

Cred Forums back in 2006-2008 was the real anonymous with habbo raids, doxxing cat killers, the scientology raid, and more.... Post 2010, the roleplay "we wuz anonymous" cancerplay with the GF mask just started with all the cringe.

>I miss epic fail guy so much

>mfw My country will take over most of Europe

Master race - confirmed

>Still using Microsoft sam for videos

dude television shows lmfao

>Monetized the video
>Have a Facebook
>Sell T-Shirts

Have they always been a satire of themselves?

The whole anonymous thing looks so dated now.

There's literally tons of videos saying the same information. This is nothing special.

so tired of these faggots, should have died out in 2008

>you better listen
>get interested
>fuck ton of the little popups asking for likes and subscribes and OMG 2000 likes?!?!?!

Meh, but I like blurry videos with fawkes masks. Is there a problem with that? No. Stop being so fucking picky. I thought you people actually favored Anarchy.... guess not.

WW3 is going to happen because of a gut feeling and some video you saw on youtube

This is no substitute for cold hard research.

Yeah i'm ready for the war against alt righter degenerates
Feel my wrath you pansies

They're doing that to spread the message. Pessimistic views are shit.

Fuck off leaf, I hope your whole country kills itself. It's like you want to be a tumor or something.

>EVEN MY COLEAGUES(6 blacks, 14 girls

You must dread going to work every day.

The footage after edgy Anonymoose shit was good.

Do you autists really believe the planet can sustain a ww3 with today's technology?

Do you really think these countries will risk everyone dying just for some disputes in ideological beliefs and economics?

Ww3 won't happen. Itll just be a game of economic warfare and small proxy wars while the big countries fund em out of entertainment like it's been since after ww2.

The political climate was way worse in the 70s then it is now.

This. Threat of nuclear strike is far more effective than an actual strike.