TRUMP GENERAL - Computing Victory Edition

REGISTER AND VOTE EARLY
vote.usa.gov/
vote.org/early-voting-calendar/
Text TRUMP to 88022 or get the Official "AMERICA FIRST" app for important campaign updates
>Volunteer to be a Trump election observer
donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer
>Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/

NEW
>Trump TH on Hannity 9/23/16
youtu.be/7-Xv3dfCObs
>Trump trolls the media
youtu.be/9OQJnP-M59c
>Trump Rally in Chester PA 9/22/16
youtu.be/_zPFx1Pqep4
>Pence Rally in Mesa AZ 9/22/16
youtu.be/LrnBzIB2j0c
>Trump on Dobbs 9/22/16
youtu.be/kwqkotb0u-I

EVENTS
>Pence Rally Colorado Springs CO 9/22/16
youtu.be/yEfc_gRxkt0
>Trump grabs some cheesesteaks 9/22/16
youtu.be/N99qIhsoVp8
>Trump speech at Shale Conf in Pittsburgh PA 9/22/16
youtu.be/WCa9NBgCSOw
>Trump round table Dayton OH 9/21/16
youtu.be/t76niYyopJg
>Trump Rally in Toledo OH 9/21/16
youtu.be/AjJUDgN8Kbc
>Trump Black Church TH Cleveland OH 9/21/16
youtu.be/-h610gWKkYQ
>Trump Rally in Kenansville, NC 9/20/16
youtu.be/BH_qLl2CNiM

INTERVIEWS
>Trump on F&F 9/22/16
youtu.be/aHEqvgHwcP4
>Trump on Fox8 Cleveland 9/20/16
bit ly /2d40Rzt
>Trump on Savage Nation 9/19/16
youtu.be/jZWiP_t5P6M
>Trump on Orly 9/19/16
youtu.be/BnLtdAlfuuM
>Trump on F&F 9/19/16
youtu.be/3GTRabASaY8

INSPIRATION
>Trump ad: Movement
youtu.be/VZJ868DHrwk
>Deplorables Unite
youtu.be/lDUwXFvTJfA
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump in 5 minutes or less
youtu.be/13A6LjDZccw
>Trump Triumphant
youtu.be/RCUZ8w4Du2U
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
pastebin.com/XuJpPFni
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/

prev

Other urls found in this thread:

thezog.info/who-controls-donald-trump/
youtube.com/watch?v=TvI_TLZ6Wuc
youtube.com/watch?v=ktX4viox8zY
youtube.com/watch?v=ndRj2NtsmvM
youtube.com/watch?v=RymaodaYc0E
youtube.com/watch?v=cja6N-KGYPY
youtube.com/watch?v=xUQv3iv9fqk
thezog.info/list-summaries/
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1474587480730.webm
google.com/trends/story/US_cu_XRyhKlcBAACrtM_en
infostormer.com/deranged-kike-mark-cuban-given-front-row-seat-at-mondays-presidential-debate/
pastebin.com/nygxu29R
youtube.com/watch?v=gJ1cdfEC-8k
youtube.com/watch?v=rsoyxihnark
youtube.com/watch?v=T1-OehhtpWM
infostormer.com/hollywood-actors-shill-for-hillary-clinton-in-deplorable-new-video/
twitter.com/search?q="Gennifer Flowers"&src=tren
breaking911.com/breaking-charlotte-police-release-keith-scott-shooting-video-watch-live/
youtube.com/watch?v=smdMNWTuMWc
infostormer.com/demonic-bitch-hillary-clinton-thinks-she-should-be-50-points-ahead-over-trump/
nick.com/videos/clip/digital-short-kids-pick-the-president-donald-trump.html
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson_vs_stein-5952.html
dailystormer.com/obama-to-un-americans-must-give-up-freedom-for-internationalism/
dailystormer.com/worst-ever-korea-threatens-to-assassinate-great-hero-kim-jong-un/
youtube.com/watch?v=O6vle5Bzkes
youtube.com/watch?v=GeQ7Dgd7TWM
youtube.com/watch?v=2q5Kb6FJom0
youtube.com/watch?v=jwgLr_XPHe4
countingdownto.com/countdown/countdown-to-the-debates-countdown-clock
mobile.twitter.com/U_R_A_LiberalCu
youtube.com/watch?v=VOvDTCbcHe0
dailystormer.com/charlotte-70-of-arrested-rioters-are-from-other-states/
uselectionatlas.org/MOCK/PRESIDENT/2016/mock.php
magtudin.org/Henry_Ford_The_International_Jew.pdf
americannaziparty.com/about/InternationalJew.pd
youtube.com/watch?v=BwmG9JY2byU
twitter.com/TEN_GOP/status/779777854691213313
twitter.com/AnonBabble

THIS IS A MOVEMENT
AWOO~

AWOO!

If Trump were to win in a landslide, what would the map look like?

thezog.info/who-controls-donald-trump/

youtube.com/watch?v=TvI_TLZ6Wuc

youtube.com/watch?v=ktX4viox8zY

youtube.com/watch?v=ndRj2NtsmvM

youtube.com/watch?v=RymaodaYc0E

youtube.com/watch?v=cja6N-KGYPY

youtube.com/watch?v=xUQv3iv9fqk

thezog.info/list-summaries/

>when you think you've got him with the Mark Cuban move and try to quick go for a good news cycle but he pulls a Gennifer Flowers and flips it the FUCK back at you

TRUMP DOES IT AGAIN

Wew

RED

Bringing Gennifer Flowers to the debate is going to backfire on Trump.

Awoo!

>A Quinnipiac University survey released Thursday shows Trump trailing by just 2 points in Colorado, a state where Clinton had opened up a wide lead and where Democrats had halted advertising. Clinton is ahead 44% to 42%, within the poll's margin of error.

>It's a similarly tightened race in Virginia, where ads had similarly stopped, as Clinton leads by 6 points, 45% to 39%.

>Not Memeitman
One job

This fucking election

Here's what a landslide would look like for Trump.

What the fuck is this fresh meme

Time for a game of disappearing democrats..

Learn some plausible encryption methods besides a video with a number station and some shit half-meme based /x/ content.

How, may I ask?

If it was going to be a landslide, this would be a realistic map.

>all these states within striking distance
>all it's going to take to steal them all is for Trump to destroy Hillary at the debates and for the media to not be able to contain it

>Bringing Gennifer Flowers to the debate is going to backfire on Trump.

People are googling her like crazy now, and that's going to be glorious!

wat

What are these memes?

MAGA!

But in all honesty

Here is a map where he gets Romney + Battleground states + every state you can say "well, he could flip that" without someone saying ">that state > red"

What the fuck is this?

WHY CONTAIN IT

>imagining eight years straight of stumping
I already can't keep up

(You)

RED

That's the best state awoo, if I were an awoo kinda of guy that would be my choice

It's fake is what it is.

>PA but not VA
? ? ?

VA is much more likely than PA.

>all of Clintons debate prep has just been completely trashed because one of Bills bimbos will be there

She won't be able to maintain her composure. There's no way she doesn't go shrill at the debate.

a shill post

My state VA is red this year.

>le ebin inspect element maymay

Here is the topline by party affiliation, thank god for Ted endorsement on that state. Those "never trumpers" choosing Hillary will win that state and most likely the election for Trump.

cool i stole it from someone last week

Shillary runs out of money just as Trump unleashes his.

WHEN DID EVERYTHING GO SO RIGHT?

awoo

>What the fuck is this?

That's Illary's stated policy, not Trump's.

You ever notice how much support Hillary has and how much she still fumbles just in her daily life? She has billions upon billions of dollars behind her and she can barely speak most of the time. Sad!

Nobody cares.

google.com/trends/story/US_cu_XRyhKlcBAACrtM_en

Lads...

Small note regarding updated pastebin text.
There is too many lines for posting, and small error on Hannity link -(v=)

Savage!

yfw trump wins by 1 electoral vote

Deranged Kike Mark Cuban Given Front Row Seat At Monday’s Presidential Debate

infostormer.com/deranged-kike-mark-cuban-given-front-row-seat-at-mondays-presidential-debate/

>VA is much more likely than PA.
Not for Trump. His ideas appeal more to PA voters.

The only issue with turning PA red are Pittsburgh and Philadelphia.

If Trump gets enough of the black vote that won't be an issue though.

here

>For once in my life youtube has recommended videos that I have interest in.
>tfw this election wont last forever

*Steps into courtyard at high noon*

Hillary, I might seem madder than an old wet hen
but might I say Im more happy than a delegate cookin' supper for 'ts baby llama.
The truth of the matt'r is these yere United States needs conserv'tism
n' you are more crooked than a cactus durin' a sandstorm.
Yer n' yourn woolies have used my werds against me.
But no longer will I stan' by like uh lil' miss nancy.
I will vote my conscience
n' I will vote for Dahnald J Trump.

*An iron horse is heard rumbling in the distance*

So them votes yer got over yonder
yer think they belong to yerself?
Then you might be more crazier than a tangle-legged chicken fish.
There's no need to slack jaws or slangander 'ne longer.
Just hand them over to Dahnald
n' you won't have to see the end of my smoke pole ya hear now, slummy?

Outside of the MSM rolling out a fake rape accusation to dampen the impact, how?

>Clinton pulled out ground troops thinking she had Colorado in the bag
>Colorado might be the state that decides it all this year

THIS IS IMPORTANT

What's the best way for someone to vote in Chicago without being shot?

>lads
>American

Neck yourself

Does she actually care that one of Bill's Bimbos are in the crowd though?

I'm pretty sure she's a sociopath who stayed married just for power and let Bill do what he wanted

if you knew, why did you feed him goy?

It's going to make stealing the election much much harder and they will be more likely to screw up and get caught.

I'd rather it be a blowout so he can claim mandate

Blue Iowa?

Pence was speaking at a home schooling confrence.
Would you home school kids?

I think kids should go to school for k-3 and then 10-12, but home school them in between.

Did you think he was joking when he said you will become tired of winning?

>go to infowars
>see this

Doesn't new Mexico have a chance at flipping or is it currently
>That state
>red
Also
>Iowa
>Blue

TOP FUCKING KEK!

Twitter pulled Hillary Clinton for President out of the trending list, because yet again their shilling attempt turned into a glorius shitfest of hate for her.

I have good faith we'll win colorado by sheer turnout. Colorado isn't excited to vote for Hilldabeast. They voted for bernie 60% so Im sure there is resentment on their side.

OP pastebin updated with pence rally
pastebin.com/nygxu29R

just look at the map faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=gJ1cdfEC-8k

>The only issue with turning PA red are Pittsburgh and Philadelphia.
But those are BIG issues. Big, state-turning issues. I'm sorry, but while I CAN see PA going red, I don't see it doing so before VA.

No. I think kids should go to a public or private school assuming it is of sufficient quality. Socialization is important.

She tried to silence her and when it came back that Bill had sex with her and Hillary silenced and threatened her for the sake of maintaining power it hurt their reputations really bad in the 90s.

She doesn't care that Bill slept with her, she cares that her presence could hurt her and reminds Americans of the sort of person she is.

(you) are getting worse and worse at this.

>IA
>blue
Not to meme, but you forgot Iowa.

As a Texan, I can confirm that I have seen better satire than this.

The grammar is too butchered, and makes it look like whoever originally came up with this was trying way too hard.

top kek m8

Dang, you're right, overlooked that one. this user preempted me already on the map I meant:

>cereal
SOMEONE CALL CAPTAIN CRUNCH

>cereal liar

>Neck yourself
>American
You having a giggle, mate?

How does this make you feel?

youtube.com/watch?v=rsoyxihnark

>tripfagging

I know I did not raise a wrist,

I know I did not capture it

It came, it went, it conquered quick

I was there and then I quit

Awoo~

youtube.com/watch?v=T1-OehhtpWM

She cannot speak anything about being a champion of women when a woman she tried to discredit is sitting right in front of her.

CTR is in full meltdown

This was the plan the entire time, media saturation works to an extent but only if it's done correctly, little more than a month to go, the morons who can be swayed by TV ads will have tuned out Hillary but be ripe for Trump.

Poor effort. You've had some good ones, but this isn't one of them.

See

Because most people already know about Bill's history with bimbos. It has nothing to do with Hillary and will be seen by most voters as a desperate and low-down move.

wew

PA and VA are close, they'll both probably flip at the same time in the aftermath of the debate.

Nobody wants to vote for Hillary.

>cereal liar
Top kek

Goodnight /tg/, sweet MAGA dreams.

I tried to use it, but Cred Forums complained it was too many lines, and you should remove v= form Hannity link to make it correct.

Isn't it like 3pm in Burgerland

Trump is currently winning, by significant margins, counties in PA that were within 1% of the states' final result since 2000.

According to the Trump campaign insider, internals in PA are great, enough that they think it's mostly won.

PA is bad enough for the democrats that President Obama, Biden, and other Hillary surrogates all held rallies there due to how worried they were.

If Trump does well in the debate it will likely seal the deal for PA, and the election.

Hollywood Actors Shill For Hillary Clinton In Deplorable New Video

infostormer.com/hollywood-actors-shill-for-hillary-clinton-in-deplorable-new-video/

Donald. After all this time, we finally meet.

I believe that you owe me something. Something that you stole from me. Something that I deserve.

The delegates.

That's right Donald. You honestly thought that I would forget about it ? My so called "endorsement" was just to appease the party. I would never vote for a faux conservative like you. I have served the republican party for all my life, I've been a messenger of conservative values for decades, you on the other hand are a democrat and a liberal. You don't deserve to be our nominee.

Donald, I will give you a choice. Give me the delegates now, and I shall be merciful. Or else, there will be consequences.

The Cruz family has held a secret dear for many centuries. This secret is our ultimate weapon. A technique, you may say.
If you don't hand over the delegates, I will use this technique on you, and I warn you, you won't live enough to regret your choice. For this secret technique has never failed to slay an opponent. The last time it was used, a president was killed.

You heard me well, Dahnald. You were right about my father. My father, Rafael Bienvenido Cruz, killed JFK. The fact that he never got caught for it is testament to the effectiveness of the technique of my ancestral house. Nobody saw him, no camera caught a glimpse of him, nobody suspected him. And nobody will suspect me when they find your cold, lifeless body in this wretched place.

Donald, hear me out. Give me your delegates, and I will let you go in peace. I will even make you my Vice President.

Decline my offer, and you will feel the sweet embrace of death.

What say you ?

Tsssk, a fighter to the end, huh ?
Well then, I will not hold back.
Prepare yourself Donald.
Here I come !

Fucking hell, where did this saline drip come from?

Do they honestly think Trump or his supporters ever cared about Cuban beyond being an amusing curiosity? Someone should send them the Cuban pasta we made

No, this meme is stupid.

>mate
>American

Neck yourself.

Man Trump's internet media power is incredible

twitter.com/search?q="Gennifer Flowers"&src=tren

She's trending now

Trump holds this elections news cycle as always

Mark Cuban is now made of pure condensed envy for Donald Trump..

GET IN HERE NIGGERS

breaking911.com/breaking-charlotte-police-release-keith-scott-shooting-video-watch-live/

youtube.com/watch?v=smdMNWTuMWc

THEY'RE ABOUT TO RELEASE VIDEO OF DINDU GETTING BLOWN OUT WITH HIS BOOK SIDEARM

CHIMPOUT HAPPENING ALERT

I-I'm sorry Donald. I won't sit in the front row.

thank god, fuck cuban

Cuban hating Trump is out of Trump's hands too. This is totally fair game. It's also hilarious

Oh baby!

Damn these (((polls))) really correct the record. No new polls in about four days and the ones that come out have Hillary +7 with no methodology.

No it won't. Anyone who remembers it will remember how Hillary discredited what she said even though it was true. It further points to how much she lies.

GET THIS OUT THERE
INCLUDE AND SHILL OTHER VICTIMS TOO

>Bringing Gennifer Flowers to the debate is going to backfire on Trump.

Literally how?

I work overnights. My schedule is all sorts of fucked.

I'm thinking the same as Britain.
But non the less Goodnight to you user.

this

what a worthless piece of aggravating shit he is

Well shid. I can admit when I've been stumped. PA before VA, what a fucking world.

The best thing, that I'm certain that this wasn't intentional. Donald was just shitposting from his bathroom, and people lost their minds.

Cuban doesn't even hate Trump, it's just banter

>According to the Trump campaign insider, internals in PA are great, enough that they think it's mostly won.

Like always. Ignore them or at least look for ones that are realistic with published methodologies.

This election is the reason I'm gonna get shitty grades this semester but it doesn't matter because of all this winning.

I think a lot of people just want an excuse to vote Trump at this point. They are fucking primed

>still salty over 12 year old bantz

They think it makes Trump look sexist for bringing the woman who slept with his opponents husband.

Demonic Bitch Hillary Clinton Thinks She Should Be 50 Points Ahead Over Trump

infostormer.com/demonic-bitch-hillary-clinton-thinks-she-should-be-50-points-ahead-over-trump/

fixed thanks

>tfw three hours sleep and back at work

Maga

It's not even that, it's the fact that Hillary silenced and threatened her afterward to keep it from getting out. That's the underlying message, she's just as much if not more of a victim of Hillary than Bill.

>They think it makes Trump look sexist for bringing the woman who slept with his opponents husband.

Hillary was in charge of the "Bimbo Eruption" unit that tried to shut people like Gennifer Flowers up. Was Hillary being sexist?

Can't say it evokes too many feelings, A bit too repetitive for my taste, it isn't bad, but could be better with variation.

>lief

See

CAN'T CONTROL IT ANYMORE.

>Donald was just shitposting from his bathroom, and people lost their minds.

This poster preempted me (and I even had to abort my post for repeating the image lol).

Pic related is the whole motivation for those numbers plus the complete analysis.

Many datapoint came ever since like the amount of dems changing registration for republicans, people from Pittsburg and Northampton chiming in, etc.

Will update it, it looks much more likely now than when I originally wrote it.

Digits confirm Hillary will lose her composure in the debate.

Praise Kek!

Gentleman, I do believe this is the neuropathic state known colloquially as "triggered".

nick.com/videos/clip/digital-short-kids-pick-the-president-donald-trump.html
Why are these Nickelodeon videos more unbiased than any of the media?

someone should make an rpg maker game based on this

>twitter.com/search?q="Gennifer Flowers"&src=tren
Counter Puncher strikes again

PSA: DON'T PAY ATTENTION WHEN PEOPLE CONCERN TROLL ON RECENT POLLS

Just so it is easier to visualize and instead of the misleading image people usually post straight from the RCP head to head polls here is the current standing (as of a couple of hours ago) in a chart :

> with a proper full Y axis (instead of compressed to 8 points, making any change look dramatic)
> with all individual polls represented (instead of just the average)
> with the polls on their proper last polling date (instead of release date, as they sometimes postpone release for "reasons")
> with an attempt to represent the margin of error (the glow around the data points).

The source for both the individual polls and the average is the RCP 4way average located at realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson_vs_stein-5952.html

Just look how close both candidates are, even with the "unusual" polls like both NBCs and the Rasmunssen.

There is no slump, no clear advantage for Hillary (or Trump for all that matter) and both candidates will reach the debates in a virtual statistical tie.

Except of course that Trump state polls are magnificent this week. Dark blue states becoming light blue, light blue becoming toss ups and light reds (according to pundits) revealing clear advantage to Trump

So whenever shills and concern trolls mention polls remember this post and the chart at the pic related.

And remember to MAGA, always MAGA.

(worth repeating every once in a while to preempt the CTR shills)

I know that, but that's what they think.

If "sexism" is brought up at the debate, Trump could just point at her and tell it like it is.

Obama to UN: Americans Must Give Up Freedom for Internationalism

dailystormer.com/obama-to-un-americans-must-give-up-freedom-for-internationalism/

Because there's no profit in shilling to nonvoters. Ironically, children get the purest information because they can't have any effect on things.

You're great Portuganon, keep up the good work.

Hail Kek to be honest family

>Rebbit

Does Viacom donate to Hillary?

>the real reason he brought up Flowers was to cover up searches for Mark Cuban Cigar

absolute madman is a genius

No problem, first time it hasn't worked perfectly, and it was only minor hickup, so you still have a big quota of fuckups you haven't used from at all yet.

>According to the Trump campaign insider, internals in PA are great, enough that they think it's mostly won.
source

Fucking newfag

I've been waiting for someone to make one based on the election.

Let me quote the insider from 9/16:

>States most likely to fall (to Trump), in order:
>
>PA
>NV/NH
>WI
>VA
>MI
>CO
>
>We could see them all fall, depending on post 1st debate numbers.

Another post:

>Internals are ok, won't see PA flip completely until after first debate.
>As I've said before, voters agree with Trump on the issues in that state more than they like him as a candidate. The enthusiasm is in his favor.

That's really the goal of the first debate. Make Trump seem more acceptable and likeable as a candidate. This will cause a landslide in his favor.

Its just proof that trying to troll the master troll is stupid. Trump is like the polar opposite of George Costanza. His first comeback to an insult is
>I had sex with your wife
>Except when he says it is true

See

Aside from bombing the debates or rigging, this is what I'm afraid of. Since with improper assumptions, internal polls can get things very wrong. It happened to the Dems in 2014, and it happened to Remain during the Brexit referendum.

I don't follow. What NYT endorsement has to do with anything? Are they trying to hide it came in response to Mark Cuban invitation?

>mfw mpv+youtubedl can play this link direct not giving them views

Make Oregon red and you have the 11/9/2016 map

Well, pack it up boys. It's over.

It's been a nice run.

Thanks a lot pal.

Well, bed time for me now, see you guys around.

Night night

He always was, he even tried making a shitty Apprentice clone that died after a year.

happended to Romney too.

The actual picture.

Worst-Ever Korea Threatens to Assassinate Great Hero Kim Jong Un

dailystormer.com/worst-ever-korea-threatens-to-assassinate-great-hero-kim-jong-un/

Guys look what i just found
its unlisted on lyin teds chanel
youtube.com/watch?v=O6vle5Bzkes

Exactly, she's a perfect example.

It's amazing the Don makes moves like that right off the spur of the moment.

>these people are allowed to vote
my god

>Well, pack it up boys. It's over.
>It's been a nice run.

>tfw he did that on purpose, so the media would report it even more

Have they finally stumped the trump?

DRUMPF STUMPFED
Cred Forums BLOWN THE ABSOLUTE FUCK OUT

>tfw i thought it was jennifer until he corrected himself

guess im #TerminallyHill now

>these people are allowed to vote
Yeah but they'll be so busy in their safe-spaces they'll likely forget

>things that didn't happen

True, but nobody in the GOP wants to get internal polls wrong.

They're probably going to be much more careful now.

But really, you only need to look at the behavior of the democrats. They are NOT behaving as if internal polls are going their way.

Goodnight!

>it's the leightweight chocker episode all over again

sad these people dont understand that there is a thing called autocorrect

>Tfw going on a date tomorrow and im gonna wear myTrump cologne.
Wish me luck boys.

>Implying anyone remembers that Trump misspelled her name after reading "Woman Bill Clinton had an affair with"

;_;

>Talking to a Drumpf supporter. He says he hates Drumpf and will vote for Hillary. Drumpf btfo.

>90194371
fuck him in the ass bro

Why didn't Trump say happy birthday to Carson?

Is he racist?

make dating great again

Just over an hour until the Trump Rally

Stream links:

>youtube.com/watch?v=GeQ7Dgd7TWM RSB

>youtube.com/watch?v=2q5Kb6FJom0 NU

>youtube.com/watch?v=jwgLr_XPHe4 DTSE

Insideranon, is that you?

Well Donnie looks like im back in the front row

God speed lad

This is literally the headline Cred Forums predicted

So I turned on MSNBC to laugh at liberals melt down. Instead there covering some kind of music festival. Have they just given up on news all together?

He doesn't want to accidentally wake the sleepy doctor too early. He's already woken up early once.

>HAHAHA HE SPELLED GENNIFER FLOWERS WRONG
>Well, who's Gennifer Flowers?
>UHHH NEVER MIND NOT IMPORTANT

His cologne can make neckbeards smell great again.

Speaking of hour

FIFTY TWO HOURS UNTIL THE DEBATES
>countingdownto.com/countdown/countdown-to-the-debates-countdown-clock

You don't need it with that on mate

I'm pretty sure Cuban is legitimately a jealous little bitch. Trump is like a better version of Cuban. He's richer, more famous, had a more successful TV show, succeeded in politics his first try.

>implying it won't rattle the snot out of Hillary

Can we trust this?!?!?! Major info on Hill is set to dumb in 1 hour.

I've been reading the wikipedia page for The Benefactor. Mark Cuban is a waste

We got this right guys?

and (You) keep replying. The same reason donald trump is winning is the same reason you keep replying.

Redpill me on Mark Cuban, Cred Forums. Who is he? What did he do?

I'd want a leader who took other peoples' money on my behalf

>FIFTY TWO HOURS UNTIL THE DEBATES
I CAN'T TAKE THE ANXIETY, FOLKS

I'M DONE

Trump would say, "Why would you borrow $50 to a billionaire? Get the fuck out of here and consider this a $50 lesson in finance" if you asked him for the money back. Hillary would have you killed.

>Internationalism
Is this the new, PC-friendy version of 'globalism'?

Listening to this rn

youtube.com/watch?v=VOvDTCbcHe0

Charlotte: 70% of Arrested Rioters are from Other States

dailystormer.com/charlotte-70-of-arrested-rioters-are-from-other-states/

Worth looking into I guess. Could be nothing, could be everything.

You know it, brother.

All you need to know.

It's a girl tho

Msnbc is cheap as hell, they loop that prison show on weekends

>Who is he?
A nobody.

>What did he do?
Nothing worth mentioning.

thank you i needed this

uselectionatlas.org/MOCK/PRESIDENT/2016/mock.php

Vote Trump, Hillary is running away in this poll. You need to register an email but just do a throwaway. This is fucking ridiculous.

Florida early voting results is suggesting a landslide

International Jew

Excuse me?

that jabroni offered trump $10m for a 4 (FOUR) interview

he is also a degenerate

>Gennifer Flowers is trending
>what should've been an indirect jab at Trump by inviting Mark Cuban completely blew up in Clinton's face

>Empire by Trump

dat pic

fuk'n sav'd

If it's that skewed then it's not worth bothering. Anybody with a brain can tell that it's not accurate.

>This poor autismal faggot cannot change his flag on Cred Forums's Cred Forums
>click here to find out how

Hillary is pulling out of FL and OH, giving up on those states. We've already won big time with early voting.

Shes focusing on PA and CO. We need to flip those states.

Made money on telecommunications then bought a nba team.

>Girls with pacifiers

Why do you do this to me Cred Forums?

Real talk,

When is twitter's interference going to be officially confirmed?

Will it be after the election? How long?

Shit smells good too.

I just saw that Trump supports the Patriot Act...
I was going to vote for him but now I don't know... maybe I'll just stay home on election day.

The International Jew — The World’s Foremost Problem - Henry Ford

magtudin.org/Henry_Ford_The_International_Jew.pdf

americannaziparty.com/about/InternationalJew.pd

>When is twitter's interference going to be officially confirmed?

>Will it be after the election? How long?

It wont be until they've been out of business for a few years and some old employee's leak the information

GUYS IM READIGN IT ON REDDIT RIGHT NOW ABOUT MARK CUBAN AND GENNIFER FLOWERS

IS IT TRUE, IS IT?

DID TRUMP TAKE THE BAIT?
IS HILLARY A MASTER BAITER?

>New Jersey still isn't red in official polls
>Virginia is blue

what the FUCK is WRONG with these people FUCK
they're all somewhat racially aware yet they still vote for Hillary
FUCK

guess that they can bring on icann who's worth more than both cuban and trump combined but supports trump

Impossible. But he DID get the media to bring it up.

>falling for Trump's mere 3D chess

>October 2016 minus 1 woche

Not even that really, he sold a useless domain to Yahoo and jewed them out of billions. He's not a continual success, he just pulled off 1 giant heist

Fuck her in the ass and suckle on her benis.

He fucking flipped it back on her. Cuban isn't in the news anymore, and Bill's rape bunny is all over CNN.

>IM READIGN IT ON REDDIT
Out, fag.

It astounds me that they STILL jump on typos when they have to know that it does literally nothing

Cred Forums is always right

It's already obvious.

These sorts of websites(google, twitter, facebook) don't actually provide anything to their users. In fact the content that makes these websites appealing created BY the users FOR the users. Hence the websites themselves are entirely worthless and if they get much worse we can expect more free alternatives to start popping up and killing them.

>GUYS IM READING REDDIT RIGHT NOW
Stop doing that.

Reddit has some nice obscure or game-orientated subreddits but it's subs related to politics have a lower quality of discussion than even Cred Forums (and without the fun).

It's disgusting.

Vote for the true conservative Gary Jonthon

But everyone can see what is happening.

This will create the means motive and opportunity for a leak.

They've abandoned trying to make it not noticeable.

>She wasted a large amount of resources in AZ & GA and lost NC and OH as a result
JUST FUCK MY CAMPAIGN UP

>B-B-B-BUT HILLARY HAS NOTHING TO D-D-D-DO WITH BILL'S PERVERSIONS!!!!!!

>he used the most common form of jennifer and corrected it 4 min later
>this is news

>Shit smells good

The meme stream is live:

>youtube.com/watch?v=BwmG9JY2byU

Looks like it's gonna be a Yuuuuuge rally

but it's a salt mine. you get some good screenshots there.

He couldn't yang them around better if they wore leashes.

This. Voting enforces group think. Any controversial thought will be reported to the thought crime police

>asspained Texan mad at the fact that someone else stereotyped him correctly
get out of here and take your silly hat and boots with you, Texas is going to be blue soon anyway

GIT OUTTA HERE
GIT ON OUT
GIT GIT GIT

:)

I believe this will start when articles start coming out detailing twitter's corruption.

It would be great for this to happen before the election but I doubt it.

When it does, the verdict will be damning.

You're lost to us. You've already begun doubting President Trump. Go back to your shithole.

RSB just went live

>youtube.com/watch?v=GeQ7Dgd7TWM

Quads of truth. Thanks my man.

wtf i hate trump now

FIFTY THREE HOURS UNTIL DEBATE

ROANOKE VA TRUMP RALLY STREAM LINKS
>youtube.com/watch?v=BwmG9JY2byU
>youtube.com/watch?v=GeQ7Dgd7TWM

Why does he wear the mask?

>Showing the crowd
Nice

If the bimbo really does come to the debate, that's a stupid fucking move. What he already did was enough.

My point is, the obvious shills get no replies. The subtle ones do. Its not about whether you feel its stupid or not. Its about whether you gave a (you) or not. In that respect, calling it a poor attempt at shilling given its much higher (you) rate is stupid. Just like the dems that think Trumps strategy is not brilliant. You're wrong.

Just hide the comment or do not link to the post.

Get 4chanx if you use Chrome and just filter out all comments with drumpf

that was actually really good.

Virginia is solid red.

>debate
?
the link says rally

Presidental debate when

The Jew dad was an upholsterer! , and it appears he sent his kid to college loan-free.

Back when blue collar union jobs existed.

Monday September 26 8:00 PM CST

Care to explain your reasoning? She was silenced by Hillary after the affair with threats on her life.

I was just listing the time until the debate. Rally coming up soon too though.

CLINTON PRESS RELEASE AND GENNIFER FLOWERS

Time for high energy VA. Place is fucking packed.

twitter.com/TEN_GOP/status/779777854691213313

LOL

every fucking time

fake and _______ ?

NEW BREAD

NEW BREAD

NEW BREAD

NEW BREAD

>Donald Trump seeks to debase our presidential politics

The fucking GALL.

>DISCREDITED LIBELLER

NO WAY THIS IS REAL

THERE'S NO WAY

>only in allowed to have people that hate my opponent and want to help
>WAHHH I'M A DEMOCRAT AND A WOMAN GIVE ME CREDIT AND ADVANTAGES FOR BEING ME

FAKE.

IT'S REAL!

>the chicken nugget copypasta
erry damn time

Please be real

>discredited libeler
wew dat projection
>h-he's b-baited by tweets
>w-why is no one l-listening?

these are better than your fake katy turd tweets

good one m8

>wow. just wow.

I doubt they can vote

He is a cuck who Trump has blown the fuck out in the past that is desperately trying to inject himself into the election.

He hates Trump so much. He tried to rip off the apprentice and failed completely. He has offered millions for a chance to "debate" Trump on camera.

He is essentially a beta orbiter that gets completely overshadowed by an alpha and cannot get over it.

>supports hillary
>name is a lovecraft story featuring an evil cult of middle eastern migrants fucking up brooklyn

The British Katy Tur tweet faker isn't a paid shill though judging by his comments that aren't the fake tweets. I think he gets off on the (you)s and trolling people for the laffs. I was just pointing out he has been declining these last few days.

BAITED HARD

Right now CTR is doing a team thing. Notice any "dissenting" comments on trump are followed up with a massive amount of CTR comments?

Its either a bot algorithm or a team effort. One way or another, its shill content.

and yet hillary would beat romney result in 2012, -_-