Is Google being fucking serious right now?

Is Google being fucking serious right now?

Other urls found in this thread:

geenstijl.nl/mt/archieven/2016/09/google_doe_eens_uitleggen.html#comments
youtube.com/watch?v=NLflLdIJeMw
sputniknews.com/us/20160912/1045214398/google-clinton-manipulation-election.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Exhibit 2

Exhibit 3

HAHAHAHAH
it's legit, holy fuck

WE

Whats that in the top left? Redpilled merchant comic?

>go around Cred Forums using that google wordfilter
>surprised that you get these results

Google please.

Guess its finally time to switch to duckduckgo once and for all

I can only find a thumbnail version but yeah seems like it

I guess black people are the history of euro art

based trips
also same here which is wierd since cunt results usually differ by a lot

Listen you dumbfucks

YOU ARE THE REASON FOR THIS

STOP
USING
GOOGLE

YOU DUMBSHITS

STOP
GIVING
GOOGLE
ATTENTION

GOOGLE HAS BEEN SJW FOR YEARS

At least Bing shows flags on the 4th and christmas trees on christmas.

google american inventors

WE

there were threads basically identical to this months ago.

These ones could be harmless, African-american is a tag that a lot of pictures of black people have on them, so it kind of makes sense for searches with american in them to come up with blacks.

Europe with blacks makes no sense

Your results are based on what they think YOU want to see. Why does Google think you're such a cuck?

Hitler is furerherious.

This is what everyone gets to see. There was literally an article on this in a major Dutch news/opinion site.

geenstijl.nl/mt/archieven/2016/09/google_doe_eens_uitleggen.html#comments

>People of COLOR in european art PROVES that our BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE have been systematically ERASED from european history

>100,000 reblogs

Kek, it also shows up in

No sane European would tag a work of art with the words 'European people'. The links probably go to black supremacist websites that include phrases along the lines of "and then the white devils subjugated the true European people and whitewashed our great works of art"

*******a year ago

You guys just have to learn how to use a search engine properly.

i thought this was a joke until i googled it

lost hard

meh. still months ago. time goes too fast for me now, I can't keep track

Sure is.

A Wyatt Man.

They aren't even backing off from claiming WE WUZ MOZART N SHIET

>pic related

>HURR DURR HOW DOES DEM DERE SEARCH ENGINE WORK!? I THINK THIS BE THE WORK OF SJW BRAINWASHING! YARRR!!

Can you guys stop being stupid for just a single fucking day? It's embarrassing how tech illiterate the faggots on this board are. The "disappearing green screen Clinton!" thing was embarrassing enough.

Have an OC. I wanted to see if black man in welsh really is din du.

>Skype tries his best to damage control

shoo shoo shill

1/2 if you Google 2 black teens....

2/2 if you Google 2 white teens it brings up pictures of blacks who have killed 2 white teens.

wow it's almost like Google is trolling us over calling niggers googles or something

You guys are overreacting

stayinh incognito while on Cred Forums and deleting cache and history after every non incognito session, still got the exact result

now search european art, and man and woman. you guys don't understand google algorithms these threads are so dumb

I am legit spooked. There's no goddamn way this is done by any algorithm, this is custom picked and forced.

>Using Google
>B-but best search engine
>Run by Jews
>Gives info to the NSA

now google "white american family"

america only fag

its almost like white people don't use racial modifiers when searching for images while others do? oh wait, thats just unfathomable, its clearly a jew psy ops operation

holy shit guys, what a conspiracy.

Seriously? I'm more surprised there's no Indian or middle eastern on here.

>It's fucking real
May my sides rest in peace

>They're on to us!!
But really what the fuck.

losers freaking out about search results lmao

its because you type like a google, write like a human and see what comes up

FUCK YOU GOOGLE

Is Yahoo good?

Google tailors results to your browsing behavior.
Take from that what you will.

Omg man no , what the flying fuck is this shit.... A picture of Nicola Tesla and next to him a damn nigger, allegedly the inventor of the potato chip... are uou serious

European people art gives basically same results but w/ a few less din doos

See
OP didn't take those screenshot himself. Feel free to try though. I get the exact same results

DuckDuckGo has improved MASSIVELY in the last year. It's is equal in almost every way to Google and Bing. You should be using that.

I'm not some Linux autist and here is what I use for tech:

Windows 10...I've used the command line to strip out all of Windows (((free))) software so I have a barebones OS. Very very easy to do this.

BitDefender

LibreOffice. Pretty fucking awesome these days.

Chromium and Brave Browsers.

ProtonMail

Android Phone with a bullshit unused Gmail account with all privacy and tracking shut off. (((they're))) probably still trying to track me anyways. This is unnecessary as you can side-load apps without using Google.

This setup is very usable for non-technical people and keeps a LOT of shekels out of the hands of (((technology))) companies.

No idea why this comes first, wtf

even AGB looks black

>spooked
more accurate than you think

Notice anything?

nah, senpai, JewJewGo is just as bad. use Startpage

>mfw

its fine if you search "european people"

I searched 'white people' and the images were black people in white face, magazines with covers asking the question,' is your baby racist?' , and a thing about how white people are racist. HAHA (((they))) really are becoming afraid of white people. HAHAHA

I know that feel. Looks like mostly feather nigger art to me.

Barely any fathers top kek

The word "people" is picking up people of colour much more than anything else.

WE

I remember there was "nuffin" part.

It's because of all the websites using paintings of black people as proof that they Wuz Kangs.
White women/man is only tagged or mentioned if there's a reason to draw attention to the race of the person. Like if you're discussing interracial marriages. Articles about black families are a lot more common because white authors don't discuss their families in the context of being white as often as black ones do.

I've got to wonder if this is BLM or something like it, rigging search results via SEO.

All of the regular search results are for people of color. All of them. I can't imagine people are overwhelmingly searching for "People of color in european art" more than just "european art of people"

I played devil's advocate and reworded the search to make it sound like it didn't come from an autistic Cred Forums user. This is fucking scary.

>Hitler - never despair

Those tabs tho

WTF i thought this is some kind of meme.

> I'M FUHREROUS

>Leagues of legend

you cant become a Caliphate quickly enough

googling "actual european people art" doesnt solve it either

youtube.com/watch?v=NLflLdIJeMw

gb2reddit you kike apologist

google romanticist art
youre welcome

wtf I hate google now

STIL R GOOGLES AN SHEIT

That sure does look like a "google" search to me, If you catch my drift.

>dem trips

This isn't SJW shit, you idiot.
Most search engines give you the same images, it has to do with the algorithm and the very popular "Medieval People of Color" tumblr

Isn't it starting to seem like a psy-op where they basically make people feel like anyone who actually is standing against this is just a "Nazi" or "Hitler" or something

It gets into your head and makes it feel irrational

Like, actually, no... being for European civilization is the normal, healthy perspective. Being for white people is normal. It's the normal view. It's the average, the standard perspective. The correct, rational, and objective position to hold. There isn't a single thing wrong with it, nothing shameful or guilty. Nothing evil. Nothing bad. It's good, happy, positive, healthy, and moral. Those against it are the ones who are abnormal and unhealthy.

Also, I don't think anybody really searches "European People Art".

I do a SHITTON of research of European at because I'm autistic and like to draw historical European fiction, so I need to know how people dress. But I never search "European People Art" I search for "XIIth century English art" or shit like that because just typing "European People Art" wouldn't be useful at all even if they were all white.

That is exactly what has been done in germany for years and is being pushed to the extreme now, but with germanys "Erbschuld" (history of starting wars and jew extermination) and immigrants.
You have to fight it before its too late.
Also because germany is sucking US dick you might even help us that way.

Fucking cuckcuckgo

this is what actually came up - the ai, she speaks to me

>no Ben Carson

bing cant be trusted either

>Mozart was a moor

Goddamn googles and their fucking revisionist history bullshit. I wasn't black.

wrong file

nice tabs my friend!

>mfw Google is actually the greatest propaganda machine ever and nobody will ever be able to stop it

sputniknews.com/us/20160912/1045214398/google-clinton-manipulation-election.html

You're aware that DuckDuckGo is most likely a honeypot, right?

>Indian or middle eastern

Dude, there are more Muslims and Indians in med schools now than white people. They don't need help. They're not googles

I worked in an inner London primary school that had a display of paintings of Queen Elizabeth
All black.
Funny that.

So do you get it yet? The bit that's being blackwashed is European people. They're forcing the meme that that can mean any race.

i've quitted on using google two weeks ago, so i checked the search engine i frquent the most. it's the same with yahoo. why the fuck are they doing this. i mean it's just too obvious.

are we gonna blame larry page or what?

Evil evil EVIL fucking people.

We need to make this viral

WUZ

looks normal, america is not a white country

>fourth image is literally a nu-male cuck

>this is one of the first images that appear when you search European Culture

I thought you were just trolling and then I looked it up myself. Holy shit, I cannot believe the googles over at Google.

There is a group of anons on some other board that are fucking with the algorithm's history of associations to make this happen. So they will type in "art European people" and search and then "art black european people," they can do this with a macro.

They did this with the search terms "Michelle Obama" and "Zora from Planet of the Apes"

Witnessed
Keked when I scrolled down some
Pic related

>google fills their google results with googles

color me shocked

SAN BERANDINO COUPLE ARE HAPPY I SEE

Startpage.com is pretty good