youtu.be/SGiyHX3KYz0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck off Sadiq we all know it's you.

shillary:
>lifetime bureaucrat trash
>woman wanting to be a leader (LOL)

Trump:
>honest, respectable, very successful businessman
>not perfect but a step in the right direction (fourth reich)

>Hillary failed to pass the bar in DC

>Trump didn't

I was going to vote Clinton, but as a result of your attempt to influence our internal politics from a foreign country I'm voting Trump.

People aren't voting for Trump because he's more qualified, they're voting for him because he's going to kick out the illegals, BTFO muslims, and BTFO globalists. Even if he accomplishes none of these things at the very least he'll be bringing the bantz.

Why is this so hard to understand?

>former first lady

She once fucked Clinton. Who hasn't?

ZING!

>Hillarys achievements consist of being elected and going to school

Check your privilege hilldog

You know, I always admire the visual tricks they're using to make propaganda. They picked the most flattering picture of Hillary they could find - shot from below, staring in the distance, US flag in the background. For Trump they used the most unflattering picture - eyes closed, mouth open, poor lighting makes him look like Count Dracula. Also, the Hillary part of the image is much larger, overtaking Trump and dominating the image.

Pure kino in picture form.

having a vagina really pays if you're American

This
None of those are accomplishments

Fuck off paki.

She was only got elected senator for being former first lady.

Secretary of State was her whoring herself out in a deal with haliburton.

And wasn't she disbarred for lack of ethics?

Low energy 1 post by ID slide thread.

Stop bumping.

Hillary:
>My daddy was so rich I went to Yale
>My daddy was so rich I got into some cushy legal clinic
>Professor WOW
>My husband so popular I got in the white house
>Took a safe seat from a state she didn't even live in, hooray for machine politics.
>Obama literally had to make her SecState as a penance for trouncing her in the primaries in 2008.

The thing whoever made this graph doesn't realize is Trump's best attribute is he didn't do any of the things Hillary has done

>was in a military academy as a youth
>earned a bachelor's degree in economics as an adult
>become a multi-billionaire and is now the GOP nominee

Become a shill in public office isn't much of an accomplishment famlam.

.establishment terrorist vs wildcard

its un-American to vote against trump

Islamic oil

250 million dollars

How did Hillary earn her pay?

Ask Huma

Really is sad how she ruined her legacy.

CTR uses UK proxy now instead of Canadian/Serb etc

just sage

being first lady isn't an accomplishment.

wellesley is a woman's college.

lots of people graduate from yale law. the education ins't any harder or better than a good state school. yale is prestigious because it is exclusive(used to be anyways) and the benefit of going there is networking with the children of elites.

hillary founded the legal aid clinic while a professor. as basically extra homework for students.

her first election to NY senate was basically a gimmie. Giuliani quit because cancer and hillary outspent all the other competitors and leveraged her last name. relection is easy.

senate democrats wanted her out of the senate because she was demanding committee chairs that a senator that junior do not merit. They made Obama take her in exchange for something.

She was fired from the watergate investigation/committee because she was unethical and lied.

most of the law firms she worked at were political lobbying firms.

when you strip away "accomplishments" that came to her by association with Bill and (((money))) . Then she is just another lawyer that was a professor once.

Trump took a few million in inheritance and turned it into a multi billion dollar international business empire. While surviving the effects of 4 major recessions and being in the volatile real estate market.

>Former first lady

How the fuck is that an accomplishment?

Theirs this girls brother uncles mothers fathers cousins sisters aunt who I think said she didn't

>trusting Hillary's judgment

Not even once.

:^(

wew lad

Don't forget the the ambassador in Benghazi was allowed to be killed because he was going to blow the whistle on her

>OMG TRUMP = RICH = BAD
>Got a million dollar loan
>Turned that million dollars into $4.5+ billion and created thousands of jobs
>450000% ROI

Cry harder

Muzzie worry about your own sharia zones...

Do the people who create these think independents will look at this and say "wtf i hate trump now #imwithher"? Nobody is going to be convinced by these to vote Hillary.

She was dead at 27

>stayed rich

Technically.

Also, trumpkins don't care because their belief is that if you have two bad dentists then it's time to let a mechanic work on your teeth. Fuck someone who actually understand diplomacy and politics.

WE WUZ OUTSIDAHZ

Quads don't lie.

Are you literally retarded?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wharton_School_of_the_University_of_Pennsylvania

That's Trump's school, in his biography it specifically mentions his dad sending him to all of the school's he attended to straighten out his shitty attitude (didn't work). At least Hillary had some merit to get into Yale.

Trump has had an incredible streak of good fortune and luck with very little to do with his own abilities.

kek, Hillary's throwing money at the fires of Mount Doom, is there any worse way to invest your cash than in trying to convince Cred Forums, the bastion of right wing movement, to vote for the candidate we have systematically brought down?

Shouldn't they be focusing all their brain-dead CTR drones to swing the undecided voters? Are they this delusional?

>Hurr Trump sucks so you have to vote Clinton

If the media wasn't in Hillary's pockets they would actually let Johnson get coverage and then people would realize you don't have to vote for either Clinton or Trump

At least he doesn't buy old men's votes with his fraudulent tits.

youtu.be/SGiyHX3KYz0

>honest, respectable, very successful businessman
>Trump University
Kek

The problem with your example is that a bad dentist would have never gotten his degree in the first place. Career politicians however can be as incompetent as they want because apparently turning 20 foreign nations into massive shitholes won't lead to someone being fired. I mean they have been in the debate club at princeton after all and that should be enough to get someone into office, right?

I don't see the problem in turning shitholes into massive shitholes, desu.

I'll bite.
>Former First Lady
That's not an accomplishment
>Elected twice to the US Senate
Completely unremakable besides Hillary's unusual enthusiasm in voting for the Iraq War
>Secretary of State
Enforced the flawed American Policy of Nation-building that led the Middle East to collapse

>Clinton shill calling Americans Amerishits.

Can't get any realer than that.

>occupy democrats

It shows that she had the good sense and social aptitude to marry well

Trump's fans don't care that he's inexperienced.

They don't even care that he's ignorant of just about every matter of which a president should not be ignorant.

It's hard for foreigners to understand, because it just seems as a matter of course that you'd want the most intelligent, experienced person for the job. I can't explain it to you guys except through pic related. Trump's entire campaign is summed up by this image.

@90204273

Every president is inexperienced when they take office. You think Obama or Reagan had enough experience before they took office?

In any case, we've seen what kind if foreign policy a Hillary Whitehouse would have. Ask anyone in Syria, Lybia, or Honduras how they like Clinton.

>Former first lady

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

shit they couldn't even come up with enough things to fill there shitty propaganda meme

you're retarded, m8

Wahhabi loving fucker. All she's ever accomplished is being a good whore for the Freemasons.

Then used that law degree to keep a child rapist out of jail knowing that he was guilty.

>hurr da durr muh one failed enterprise
The issue today is that those with experience aren't doing the job correctly, nothing will change with more of the same.
>every matter of which a president should not be ignorant
>what is a cabinet, alex

>a criminal defense lawyer shouldn't defend their client to the best of their ability

And you're American? Do you just like the parts of due process you agree with?

It's the governments job to convince beyond a reasonable doubt. That's not the job of a criminal defense lawyer. It would be both highly unethical AND illegal.

>>honest, respectable, very successful businessman

Top lel

former first lady....what skills? maybe spread her legs every 8 months

Didn't Hillary fail her first attempt at the law exam and get fired from her lawyer job?

No but I have fucking dignity and self-respect. I would not Keep someone that I knew was guilty out of prison for my personal gain especially when was for money. Then on top of that laugh about how I kept a guilty person out of prison.

KYS you fucking Jew whore

Durka durka muhammid jihad

BTW, FUCK YOU BRITBONG MOHAMMAD

You and the illegal immigrant invaders can fuck off

>The ONE failed enterprise

Kek

Calling Americans "amerishits" is stupid if you want them voting for Killary, well what can I expect of a literally mudhhamed.

>I would not Keep someone that I knew was guilty out of prison for my personal gain

lol, personal gain? You are literally retarded.

It's your legal duty to inform your client and to represent them in court to your utmost ability.

The fact that this doesn't seem to sink into you shows how far away whatever you are doing is from any legal, political, or, shit, even 5th grade US government.

Timothy McVeigh has the same due process and presumption of innocence as your reckless driving ticket.

And you can turn down a case at any time you are not forced to do it. She wasn't a fucking public defendant cunt. She took the case then laughed about getting him off. If that the president you want by all means vote for her.

>Plotting a graph using one data point
>Throw out rest of data
Canada

She was in the status of a public defender per Arkansas law.

>among her cases was one where she was obliged by request of the court to serve as defense counsel

Someone charged with being a public defender cannot refuse. It's part and parcel for the bar.

You're embarrassing yourself. There are plenty of things wrong with Hillary Clinton. Fulfilling a role as a public servant is not one of them.

So let's just gloss over about her laughing about it right? Again kys

No, I was ignoring your retconning. She laughed at how absurd her client and the details of the case were.

Great still kept a guilty person out of prison. And still laughed. And that I believe 11 year old girl had to live with it. Go hillary I stand with her

>great, she upheld the US Constitution and her civic duty

Glad we could agree. I'll make an American out of you yet.

I hope you have a daughter and she gets raped. And he walks. You are there in the court room looking at the person that raped your own flesh and blood. But he go's home. And you have to tell your 11 year old daughter that this is justice

>listing off one of their positions is an accomplishment

awful b8. saged.

I just filled out and sent my mail-in ballot for Trump :^)

Literally all of Hillary's "accomplishments" in that pic are a product of being part of a rich family.

Your argument is invalid.