DON'T VOTE FOR TRUMP

DON'T VOTE FOR TRUMP
His wall will bankrupt us all and it won't do jack shit to stop illegal immigrants if it were built!
youtu.be/ikDOM2k1jkw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wJUXLqNHCaI
alternet.org/election-2016/mexican-wall-already-here
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

mexico is going to pay for it silly.

(You)

Umm Mexico is gonna pay ya dingus whether they want to or not

Like we're not bankrupt now.

Every year you lose 24 billion in cold cash to mexico, then there is hillary just handing out money to iran.

The wall was passed in 2006 and ppl just need to be harsh on money transfers and deposits from mexicans to mexico = problem solved.

>people say we can't build a wall because mountains and shit
>great wall of china literally goes across fucking rugged as fuck mountains

The wall would cost $92 billion. You think their poor asses can fork over that much cash?

the wall could be built with chump change considering Americas wasteful spending

thats why your people are going to go bankrup

Daily reminder that the wall was already approved by Congress and they've just refused to fund it for political reasons.

Whoops just watched it again and he said 15 to 25 billion.

The wall can pay for itself by cutting the 'retard'-welfare benefits Mexico gets from the US.
Also, it's not $92 billion.

LOL!!!!

We could have built 15 walls with the money Obama gave Iran!

Fucking retard

Wall isn't that expensive if you spread out the cost.

>10-25 billion
Really isn't that expensive if spaced over 8 years.
Also based Hungry built a wall. Google the results.

>Wall will bankrupt America
>Not dinducare

I'm not Hispanic. I'm a mix of European, Middle Eastern and Asian ancestry and before you ask I was born here as was my mom, my family is catholic and my dad got his citizenship over a decade ago.

says a guy from a shithole country.

What about immigrant white and Asian population?

They steal more from us every year

Hillary has recruited an Army of expert psychologists and has subverted Trump's ghost writer to spill the beans on his private life!
Trump on suicide watch!

>Doesn't do bad considering the rest of the continent.

muhammad you gotta stop posting this everywhere we really don't care

Thank you.
You can consider my Trump Record Corrected.

>What are tariffs

This thread is shit so why not?

Instead of literally building a wall, you could just spray a 2 km thick strip of land along your border with cluster mines and repeat it every 2-3 years. No maintance needed, just a very lot of bombs and planes, two things the USA happens to produce in huge quantities. After 50 years the pile of skeletons and corpses should create a natural barrier.

we spend more on illegals getting food and shelter/ jail expense then that in a year.
so easy choice...
>mexico pay for your illegals...
>mexico pay for the wall...

your shitposting doesnt make anyone more interested

The wall will cost about as much as the US government spends PER HOUR.

>undocumented immigrants

and closed

Mexico is paying for it

Okay maybe it wouldn't be as expensive but it would still be a waste of money. Most illegal immigrants come in legally by plane and simply overstay their welcome. A better solution would be to have airport security fit ankle bracelets on or subdermal tracking devices in immigrants entering the country and then use said bracelets to track them down if they are still in the country when the time is up.

Besides all of these problems with Mexico can easily be fixed by ending the war on drugs and putting more funding into harm reduction efforts like they did in Switzerland.
youtu.be/wJUXLqNHCaI

Then the various drug cartels would lose power and influence here in the US and abroad just like the various mobsters did when the prohibition on alcohol ended.

>His wall will bankrupt us
>he doesn't know who's paying for the wall

sure you are paco
prove it with timestamp and full face
you won't because you know you're a spic
better start opening up those piggy banks

>China builds 3 times a wall about half as long and like 50 times as thick over every fucking absurd terrain trillions of years ago

>we cant build this because it will cost us money and I cant do math and it will only stop like 60-70% of the illegals and nearly 100% of the nearly 100% land based drug smuggling

You could put your useless military to use, instead of idling and scratching their balls all day they may as well secure the border for the money they get.

>State Cost Studies. The Fiscal Burden of Illegal Immigration on United States Taxpayers (2013)
Illegal immigration costs federal and local taxpayers $113 billion a year. That is an average cost to native-headed households of $1,117 a year.

OP's a dumb nigger.

>thinks mexico paying for the wall means writing a check
YOU ARE SO FUCKING DUMB

Dude, let them dream. Drumpf is a demagogue and his (((wall))) is a meme to get more votes.

He will be sacrificed within a few months anyway.

I'm sure mr shekelberg will grant them a very generous loan.

alternet.org/election-2016/mexican-wall-already-here

There is already a wall. Obama, the deporter in chief, built it.

How about a compromise. I won't vote for Trump if you vote for him instead. Deal?

My appearance alone might not convince you since my sister once told me she got mistaken for a Hispanic by a cop who started talking Spanish to her although I was once mistaken for a Native American myself, so for further proof I've included a picture of my aunt receiving her diploma from King Bhimibol Adulyadej aka King Rama IX of Thailand himself at Chulalongkorn University.

Also here is a closeup of the picture.