He Did It! The Absolute Man

Hillary and Cuban BTFOed! Gennifer Flowers accepts Donald's invite to sit up front at the debate!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IXSn1cPz9eg
twitter.com/gennflowers/status/779764506146680832
mobile.twitter.com/atensnut?max_id=779707941045710847
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1474752458093.webm
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3729466/Child-rape-victim-comes-forward-time-40-years-call-Hillary-Clinton-liar-defended-rapist-smearing-blocking-evidence-callously-laughing-knew-guilty.html
youtube.com/watch?v=XUhVCoTsBaM
youtube.com/watch?v=N89IACLN89I
youtube.com/watch?v=YhQoXDLDIHM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the man... he's mad

who is Gennifer Flowers ?

Bill Clinton dicked her back in the day.
Her claim to fame is that she was a hot piece of ass.

One of the people old Willie had an affair with

Kek's is unstoppable.

I can't handle this level of tactical transcendent bantz

8 dimensional galaxy chess

GOD BLESS AMERICA AND DONALD TRUMP OUR FUTURE PRESIDENT

the absolute madman

Is this real?

holy shit

madman

Donald is such a fucking genius. You absolutely know the people asking questions at the debate would bring up Cuban. But he effortlessly defused the situation.

Before people start asking who she is and why she matters:
>Hilldawg gets some schmuck Donald Trump doesn't like on the front row of the upcoming big debate
>ill-ary and Phonie Cuban get all smug about it on Twitter
>Trump just goes "Alright Hill, then he'll sit next to Gennifer Flowers, the chick Bill raped under your cover back in the day, email this one to yo mama"
>Cred Forums cums all over the place at the sight of those sick bantz
>Trump turns bantz into reality
>the absolute madman

Pretty good summation...for a non country

Goddamn... I can't wait to see the debate now.

>Hillary has billionaires and Jews in her corner
>Trump has all of Bill's rape victims in his corner
>Trump has an empty seat at the front row
>Hillary mocks him because his supporter was a no show
>Trump smiles into the camera as Hillary continues to mock him
>this music hits
youtube.com/watch?v=IXSn1cPz9eg
>out comes Combetta
>Hillary is floored
.Combetta spills the beans in front of a billion viewers on live television

Trump supporters actually think think this is a good strategy, or are they just here for lols?

This is stupid as fuck and will make Trump look worse by the time the debate is over.

Bah God! Stone Cold is here!
That's his music! Bah God!

How so? If no one asks outside questions about cuban or this chick it wont do anything? but if they did chose to bring up cuban he would be able to completely negate that.

Watch the leftists relentlessly attack Ms. Flowers now.

it is

twitter.com/gennflowers/status/779764506146680832

a dicked bimbo

It's actually genius since they have to bring up Bill's dicking before they can start talking shit. Otherwise who cares?

I love how Trump is building up this debate like it's a boxing match.

Yes, user. All over the media and she tweeted it herself.

Hahaha, holy shit that is funny.

Why would you bring a mistress when you could bring a rape victim?

I stand with Kathy Shelton

If it gets attention Trump is going to be known as (and bear in mind, this is optics, not my opinion) the guy that brought someone who his opponent's spouse cheated on to the debates and had her seated in the front row. If people catch on, he's going to be regarded as completely out of touch with people and decency.

His fans will not care. That roughly 20% of Americans that isn't decided yet might.

But whatever, I'm not bowing down to Trump so deposit money in my account or whatever

All optics. It's not going to be Bill's dicking, it's going to be the "strong woman overcomes adversity and betrayal to keep her family together" like Hillary and the media has been pushing since the 90s.

> She fucked Bill Clinton

Because this one is confirmed under oath.

The rape ones are still not 100% confirmed, just claims and they could easily write it off

ok Hillary
she thought she could rattle trump by inviting along some rival billionaire
so trump rattled Hillary by inviting along one of her husband's sluts
the viewers won't even know who is in the audience

He should give the benghazi victims's spouses front row seats.

>this incoherent schizo shilling
wat

one of bill clintons mistresses

top fucking kek

trump is a legend

hell. most presidents of this country probably cheated on their wife. I think he's just trying to get get the debate as balanced as possible. Which with how liberal we all know the media in this country is, is difficult.

Assuming the media doesn't pick up on it. This place constantly harps about how the MSM is in bed with Hillary, yet this is an impossibility? Lol

Yeah, I guess I'm a shill because I think Trump is making the wrong move here. I'll survie

Take your meds, CTR.

Scott Adams has finally revealed his power level.

Anyone who lives near the debates should get mobilized

Show up outside the event with noise makers, strobe flashlights and air horns. Pretend that you're a Clinton supporter. When she enters the arena bomb her with lights and noise in hopes of triggering a seizure

If you're lucky enough to get into the debates start coughing every time she gets the chance to speak.

I would also suggest yelling the names of people she has killed and the names of Bill Clinton's rape victims

Noice
Makes me want to riverdance

Should have used Juanita Broaddrick, one of Clinton's rape victims. Would have been much better and drawn attention to Hillary's decades of silencing Bill's victims.

mobile.twitter.com/atensnut?max_id=779707941045710847

I don't see how bringing a mistress hurts Hillary. It makes her sympathetic instead.

If you want one of Bills women, it has to be someone he raped. Not someone who tried to steal Hillary's husband. This is going to backfire.

I can't wait for 50 years from now when this is covered in a history book.

This.

>It makes her sympathetic instead.
no, it makes her a cuck

I'm glad you said that. I need more material for my November 9th Trump downfall collage and thread. This place needs to remember the low point it faced in 2016. Speaking of which, anyone got the Romney one?

>pushing since the 90s

I'm with you user. This Flowers shit just makes him look like an out of touch geezer who thinks the 90s are current or some shit.

This is the second cringe thing Trump has done this weekend besides flooding my email asking for money with the "chance to meet him."

How many women did Bill Clinton officially have an affair with, i.e. confirmed by Bill or some other official figure?

It would be great if Trump took a group photo of them with a "Women For Trump" sign.

The only way this works if if Ms. Flowers peers directly into Hillary's soul every time she speaks and the media DOESN'T dish the story about how Trump got her to attend. Hell, I'm convinced MSNBC and CNN will be hitting this story hard by mid-day tomorrow.

>am i fitting in yet guize? xD
>i'm totally le oldfag i've been here all summer Cred Forums is horrible now we need mods XD

At least a dozen have accused him of full-on rape. God knows how many he's slept with. He's still "dicking bimbos" according to Colin Powell.

lmao

the election is already over

It makes her sympathetic in the eyes of women. Period. It doesn't matter what we think. We are already voting Trump. This move will make him look like a sexist racist homophobic antisemitic Oprah hater to normies.

Now Trump just needs to get in contact with that girl who's rapist Hillary defended.

Kathy Shelton

Hillary obviously tried to bait him with Cuban, but it's always a nice opportunity to bring up one of the Clinton family's past scandals. This isn't actually going to happen.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1474752458093.webm

The funniest thing is. If Hillary and Bill were just a regular couple. Hillary would have divorced him decades ago. But she had political ambitions and knew the Clinton name would basically guarantee her any spot she ran for. So she stuck with him for all these years.

Why would you want that quote in your collage though? Hillary winning won't change the fact that this board was flooded by CTR shills and that you are one of them. Hillary might very well win, but on the internet, there simply exist next to no people under the age of 50 who support her for free.

Quite a few women have accused Bill of rape and said that Hillary threatened them. See

He isn't going to do it, man. Relax.

It's just a bit of funny bantz calling attention to Hillary's attempt to throw him off his game. It's a little reminder that he's always got a few cards in his back pocket to play if they get too pushy.

You'll see, he won't do it.

>It makes her sympathetic in the eyes of women
no. it makes her a cuck in the eyes of women.

it makes her weak. it paints her as the opposite of 'muh strong independent woman who dont need no man'. women dont respect women who let themselves be cheated on

Nope. Would've been seen as tactless, the media would have a field day with Trump "hiding behind rape victims" and "using rape as a negotiation tactic".

The mistress is perfect, though. There's no direct quarrel so Clinton can't object. After all, if Hillary's forgiven Bill for everything then there's no problem, right? And just drawing attention to her existence makes Hillary look like a cuck, while Trump can just say "it's a prank bro".

He just needs to feel better about himself, because regardless of the outcome, he will be unemployed on November 9th.

the should exhume Vince Foster and prop him up in the first row

Eh, smearing Bill wouldn't be quite as good as smearing Hillary for getting off a rapist which she personally believed committed the crime.

Someone who has a twitter should tweet out to Donald for him to invite Kathy Shelton

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3729466/Child-rape-victim-comes-forward-time-40-years-call-Hillary-Clinton-liar-defended-rapist-smearing-blocking-evidence-callously-laughing-knew-guilty.html

you're a big guy

the whole thing is to destroy the optics of the camera panning to cuban. It means that for television purposes cuban may as well not be there as tv will not show the 'dicked bimbo'

I'm not a Hillary shill, I don't support her either, I'm just a realist. Not liking Trump doesn't make me a shill.

>but on the internet, there simply exist next to no people under the age of 50 who support her for free.

This is of course, objectively untrue, but you want it to be true and that's no skin off my back, so fine

I agree. The threat might keep Cuban from attending, but that's about it.

However, I absolutely believe that Kathy Shelton in the audience gives Trump the election. And I am going to keep spamming her name until the debates are over.

>no empty seat for Suzanne Coleman

Hard to say if she would even come, plus It's not an attack on her morals, it's a psychological attack to fuck with her

Hillary will bring one of Trump's rape accusers.
Trump will bring Benghazi mom and the victim of Hillary's rape defense case.

I 100% agree with you about Kathy Shelton. She completely destroys Clinton's "woman for women" facade, and it would force the media to discuss WHY she's sitting there. Women having to sit through a 40-50 second explanation of what Hillary did to her would shift a few percentage points over to Trump and convince another 5% to just stay home.

Trump should keep his nose clean and not engage in this type of shit unless it's gonna be a knockout blow. Shelton would be that blow. Flowers would be seen as petty.

>Standing on stage next to Hillary, and Trump is the one out of touch with decency.

You get no sheckles for this incoherent blather.

Besides, bringing her in isn't about influencing voters, or about getting voters to ponder Bill's dickings, it's about rattling Hillary during the debate.

@90204999

Your post would be remotely believable if Hillary hadn't sunk so low as to publicly hire an army of trolls to attack regular users on social media. Every HillShill is suspect now, and you only have Herâ„¢ to blame.

wtf I love American politics now.

Trump's bantz are off the charts

>Hillary mocks him because of an empty seat
>"well that was a seat for Seth Rich, maybe you can explain why he is absent Hillary?"
youtube.com/watch?v=XUhVCoTsBaM

A bimbo that ol' rapin' Bill dicked out in the shed.

>@90204999
what are you even doing

This might actually kill Hillary

This.

"I'm keeping my family together" might have made her look strong-willed and admirable once upon a time, but today we have strong independent womyn who don't need no man. The scandal makes her look worse now than it did back then. It'll cost her votes with young women who weren't around back then.

Trump is turning feminists against a feminist icon, while ensuring a level playing field during the debate, and forcing the liberal media to decide between feminism and Clintonism. In one tweet he's foiled an attempt to sabotage him and put Hillary on the defensive. It's fucking brilliant.

(You)

Robbing the shills of (you)s.

But it will influence voters on the fence to turn away from Trump, and if it doesn't actually ratter Hillary it doesn't matter. But you go on thinking this is a good thing, time will tell

The media doesn't need to do anything one way, or another. This is meant to fluster Hillary during the debate. Which it will. No woman wants to be forced to look upon the woman her husband was screwing behind her back, even in a loveless relationship such as theirs. Women get extremely jealous.

So do you get .05 for that or .10 for being extra sneaky?

Trump is a mother fucker. Hillary's campaign now looks ridiculous. Remember Hillary once tweeted, "every survivor of sexual assault deserves to be heard, believed, and supported" and she once tried to brush Flowers's accusation under the rug.

Now no one cares about stupid Mark Cuban.

LOL

Is lewinsky going?

This could be fucking hilarious.

>I'm not bowing down to Trump so deposit money in my account or whatever

So you'd rather bow to someone worse?

>Now no one cares about stupid Mark Cuban
this, what the hell does anyone think that's going to do? Trump has been richer much longer.

You're just angry that the 5-D Chessmaster was already thinking 17 moves ahead. You clowns thought the battle was over once Cuban agreed to a front-row seat. You clowns lost this battle to Trump before it even began.

>now
shit started back in 2015 newfag

Have you seen the people attacking her on her own twitter, it's really shameful, Hillary is a shambles along with her campaign and her supporters

We shall see. Not gonna deny she'll be unnerved, but as to whether she gets thrown completely off, we'll just have to see

I wish I got paid to be on here, I truly did. This strawman used to be entertaining in like mid-July when all the Trump fans were scared after the DNC, but it's grown so tired now.

"Pepe!"

My suspicion is that you will see this get major attention in the middle of October. Hell, there is an interview on YouTube Hillary gave in the early-mid 80's about this very case, and she is LAUGHING about it.

No way this won't grow legs by then, but timing is important. No need to push it now when it can do so much damage later on.

I'd rather bow down to neither of these candidates, and hopefully bow down to someone more fit. But ideally, not bow down at all

>You're just angry
I legitimately do not care who wins this election. I just thought I'd talk about this strategy but of course this isn't actually a place for political discussion.

>implying that a bunch of anons on Cred Forums know more about social media and 5D chess than the Chessmaster himself

>muh money!

Typical yuppy

Probably won't and here's why:

Any voter that this move would "turn off" would have already been turned off of Trump months ago. This is pretty minor compared to some of the other stuff Trump has said/done up to this point. Which could very well be the reason he was so outlandish early on, it gave him some wiggle room to do this sort of thing.

oh yeah, and inb4 Gennifer has a mysterious accident on the way to the debates. Liberals will laugh and feel in their hearts that such an assassination is fine because it serves their candidate. They really are amoral.

>trump points out hillary is a cuckqueen who's "advocacy" for women's rights include harassing women Bill has had affairs with if not outright molested.
>How dare he!
this is like the DNC leak retardation where everyone was screaming "I can't BELIEVE someone exposed our horrible secrets and rigged elections, it's an outrage!"

A vote not cast for either may as well be a vote for Trump in this election, so it still helps.

BANTZMASTER

There was a time when Cuban was strongly disliked and thought of as a clown.

I'm convinced the only reason he is supporting Hillary is because he owns a jungle handball team and doesn't want to turn off all the the Google fans.

The fuck are you on about? She just said yes today. That's the point of the thread. baka desu

There are supposed to be two more debates, sooo.....

STONE COLD STONE COLD

DELETE THIS, I'M PRETTIER!

youtube.com/watch?v=N89IACLN89I

AHAHAHAHA YES!

In all honesty, he could've said nothing and not impacted his ticket sales. The average Dallas Mavericks fan probably likes the team more than they could ostensibly like Trump. Also, it's a team in Texas, the reddest state

>muh black people

Unless you live under a rock you recognize basketball is popular across the board

i hope this will happen.

Bump for dubs

shouldn't this image say "salaires"?

Yes!!
Do it!

what is that thing and why is it communicating in human speak?

So you don't think coming out in support of Trump wouldn't have hurt his ticket sales or, more importantly (and much more likely), merch sales?

His support looked like a calculated move, to me, from the get go.

>muh death tax

typical liberal

>and she is LAUGHING about it.
Oh yeah. Aside from my disdain for her as a person, it was a disgusting conversation to listen to.
But as you said, It'll pop up later, Trump is strategic. Probably around the time that Hillary is trying to hit home the "I'm pro-woman and Trump is anti-women".

Not really, the Clippers didn't really miss a beat in ticket sales and their owner was an actual racist.

Maybe it IS calculated, to gain favor with Hillary. Maybe he actually likes her and her policies. He seems to. Supporting Trump wouldn't have done shit. I know this board hates anyone that opposes Trump, but Mark Cuban is pretty well liked. He's seen as a fun, personable billionaire. The Dallas community certainly likes him

Skip to 2:30 in this video:
youtube.com/watch?v=YhQoXDLDIHM

>You're a crazy old man! I hope you die tomorrow!
kekked

>Gennifer Flowers
My god, you could literally Nigger it in a second.

Should it?

t. French beginner

Sorta' fair point about the Clippers. However, that story was barely a blip on the radar compared to this election. The average person who doesn't pay that much attention to the news wouldn't have even noticed.

Cuban was generally considered a clown until he showed up on Shark Tank. Maybe not in Dallas, but he was elsewhere. I remember when the rumors were circulating of him buying the Pittsburgh Penguins, people just rolled their eyes.

FYI, I don't hate you user.

I looked at google translate and it seems like maybe it could go either way

concierges sans salaire=janitors without pay
concierges sans salaires=janitors without salaries

I think the added "s" is gramatically correct though. Mais mon Francais est tres terrible

She's still pretty hot for 66.

Aucun probleme, couldn't be any worse than mine, but it's great to learn.

fug

Haha wat? Holy shit.

G I L F

I

L

F

This is going to backfire. kek

do you guys think bill still fucks strange?

Hillary benefits way to much from people not remembering the 90's for Trump to not bring it back. Saying something that happened 16 years ago isn't relevant and makes Trump "look like an our of touch geezer" is wrong.

Plus, I told my "Never-Trump" mom that this was happening and she laughed out loud so it might not be all bad.

Collin Powell's email seems to imply so

wow so drumpfd wtf i'm now hilldo

How was long webm with sound uploaded?