Cred Forums and craft - Recreational Autism

Come simulate politics on autismcraft! This is an experiment to determine what political ideal will result in a group dominating other nations, based on how successful their ideology turns out to be. Players can create a faction and compete against others or go solo and play normally. Normally this game is just placing blocks and autism, but we've modified the server with survival plugins that allow us to configure just about every aspect of the game for the political system.

The server is running Minecraft version 1.9.#.

IP: polandcraft.tk

Note: New players will be prompted to register, to do so type '/register randompassword randompassword' - this will confirm you into the server, henceforth each time you log in you will type '/login randompassword'.

The Great Wiki: polandcraft.wikia.com/

Discord channel: discord.gg/VUKfDrn

The server's dynmap: s11.hosthorde.com:1939/ (open in browser)

Recommended cracked client: thepiratebay.org/torrent/11836142

Current Gamplay Modifications:
• Factions
• Dynmap
• Some other meme plugins

Other urls found in this thread:

polandcraft.wikia.com/wiki/History_of_Polandcraft
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Literally no one goes on your autistic server that isn't even fun. Why the fuck would someone go on to just encounter 1 person out of like 5 hours of gameplay.

because that is not true?

is there a nazi faction?

yes but they're retarded

is there an ustaše?

nope

is there a kkk?

>Only 25 people in a huge map and a picture with 2 people.

Yeah, great political experiment you got there. Really immersive.

there's only a confederate states of america

the map is pretty small desu
17km x 13km

is there a muslim faction

Minecraft maps aren't small. I've played on these severs before it's literally just walk 75% of the server just walking around while maybe like 5 people work together to build some oversized base they will never use. You advertise it like some kind of actual political gamemode with wars and shit when it's just some 20 empty factions barely doing anything.

Not fun.

>flag
there's isis

its called "sweden"

not really, wars are a constant thing.

pic is yesterday, some fag solo killing the Trump faction

Tried it out. Made a faction but the players I was with were straight up weird, found out that they were all either 13 or 16.

Not in the mood to play a game where I'm spending my time babysitting thank you very much

>Omg one dude killed 2 people in minecraft yesterday! So fun and political! That was a good war guys! Dang we're really having wars over our beliefs and not just fucking around because this server is boring as fuck!!11

Give me a break.

ayy lmao
well you can always read the history wiki. It's like four years of exaggerated accounts and rants about wars and grymes

polandcraft.wikia.com/wiki/History_of_Polandcraft

probably my fault for advertising on

>It's like four years of exaggerated accounts and rants about wars and grymes

Thank you for admitting it.

Polandcraft is pretty shit honestly

you're shit desu...

I somewhat agree but this time around the mechanics work quite differently.

- Realistic ore/cave generation. You will not find ore at the usual levels you would in a normal map. It's region based, and some regions possess a high density of certain materials. Blocks like prismarine, are scattered in the ocean, packed ice can be found inside giant caves in Antartica, Alaska has lots of gold, Africa has diamond, Iron can be found in mountains, at high levels, etc.

- There are no spawners in the overworld, however you can find spawners in the nether, which works exactly like normal.

- A dynmap that lets you see yourself and other people's location on the map in real-time, as well as all the faction claims in the world. If you want to remain hidden, you can go to the nether.

- No /spawn command, no /warp command, you can /sethome and /f sethome(faction plugin) and if you find yourself trapped inside lava by someone you can always /delhome to go back to spawn.

- High mob/animal rates and Hard difficulty

- No tree-feller plugin or other stuff that makes vanilla mechanics easier

- A custom resource-pack that is Cred Forums inspired. Ex: The sun is Trump's face, gold is renamed to Trump, Enderman are niggers, Witches are klansmen, Villagers are (((Villagers))), etc.

- High claiming power for factions and a low powerloss to allow people to both be a war focused nation or a more peaceful, trading, build-fagging nation.

- Overrall balance of plugins encourages nations to engage in trade and active relations, instead of chaotic war/pvp

My problem lies with the people of the server, such as the admins and some of the fags who run their little factions.
Such as the groups of butthurt retards who try to doxx folks over small disagreements or the annoying kids.
I mean stuff like that is funny but I'm not a fan of sitting around listening to that type of crowd for long periods of time.

I've been the only admin for like 3 months.
The server has changed a lot from 2013-2014 era of doxxing and butthurt.

The players are mostly calm desu. There's the usual happening/war/crusade and following butthurt. But I haven't seen any 'doxxing' or whatever since I began as admin. There's also the autistic discord voice channel which is unnerving to say the least

I want to play but everytime I enter java and try to download it just gives me an error saying access denied. Does anyone have a trusty download so I don't have to use cnet or something?

try a torrent maybe?

It's literally java.com, you nigger.

Most torrents I've found so far haven't been updated since 2012, even worse is that they all have 0 seeds

That's where I'm getting the error you dumb google.
This is literally it

Access Denied
You don't have permission to access "sdlc-esd-stage.oracle.com/ESD6/JSCDL/jdk/8u101-b13/JavaSetup8u101.exe?" on this server.

Reference #18.b7f82ebe.1474755224.ddabc3

then try searching in softonic or just nigger java MEGA or mediafire or whatever you want to download it from, then filter by date

I'm interested and have some question about your sever.

For starters can we use/place tnt?

Is it cheat protected?

Is the server pvp oriented as everyone has pvp enabled anywhere except spawn and special places?

Is it like a normal faction server with all the raid ability or just some rp fag fest with a bunch of autists spamming memes in chat?

you can blow up unclaimed land and you can also blow up claimed land when at least 1 faction member is online.

There are two anti-cheat systems in place + an anti-xray plugin

It has pvp enabled everywhere except spawn and special places indeed. It is open to pvp (and there aren't any rules regarding wars or raids) but diplomacy is encouraged.
You are free to play it however you want, either buildfag, crusade, rp or spam memes in chat

Do you have to lock your chests or are they unlockable or are they auto locked after land is claimed?

Do they become lootable after you raid a faction?

let me guess, 90% of the players are using impact/wurst clients?

Everything inside a claimed chunk becomes automatically protected

not really, and any proof of hacking leads to a ban. If you see something say something :^)

and what about during a raid, can I steal everything?

these clients have hundreds of features that are completely impossible to detect (apart from the killaura maybe) but give huge advantages in pvp over default client

you can blow the chests up or kill the faction enough times to conquer them
yeah, the anti-cheat takes care of most of them desu. There are of course undetectable features and that's why reporting anything is important

Not just you, can't download any java.

>1 post by this ID

really makes you think