Dead nigger police footage being released...

Dead nigger police footage being released. Smart police officer telling race baiting media that nigger died cause he broke the law. Idk what else do libcucks and BLM terrorist want?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ifEXVtCabWQ
periscope.tv/JOSHUAHOLMES777/1yNGanBdMORJj
blackbirdhome.com/
techcrunch.com/2008/12/08/blackbird-is-a-custom-browser-for-african-americans-built-on-top-of-mozilla/
youtube.com/watch?v=pPLm0-uAZbs
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-37464614
data.newsday.com/long-island/data/nassau/police-salaries/
indeed.com/cmp/Albuquerque-Police-Department/jobs/Police-Officer-07f18c7a093703c1?sjdu=QwrRXKrqZ3CNX5W-O9jEvckRc6gBZ-8AUMHGx4KzNJflfVOrJXOPCrjR8IfaIpY_-asVJuX3_c614TFT5ZXfLvXCYOGpGfRjvtYcFju8lf4wAH_hAj9TW-rPwpE9wik9
newsobserver.com/news/local/crime/article103997021.html
youtube.com/watch?v=0mcbyV05bXg
pbs.twimg.com/media/CtJy7WjWYAA8ShQ.jpg:large
mobile.twitter.com/CWatkinsTV/status/779812861556232193
10-8video.com/PDFs/10-8_Body_Camera_Specs.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=zmZjkqNt54U
youtube.com/watch?v=GVT7ydoFw0M
charlotteobserver.com/news/local/crime/article103973781.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Im watching. Good questiom by that male reporter. That chief is well spoken and just sticking with the facts

>he died because he broke the law
Use better words you fucking cuck.
"He forgot to pay a fine, therefore breaking the law and he should die"
Is what your words say. You're a cuck tbf

watching too,

These fucking bait questions by the reporters baka.

They want gibs me dat, and priveledge to rob shit without getting in trouble.

Is being a black police officer the only way for them to be able to swallow red pills?

Dudes weed lmao

Is this bait?

pigs vs nigs episode 7, did the pigs win this one or what?

sorry libcuck. I shoulda said "Nigger died cause had a gun and cops have a duty to engage when one citizen is brandishing a weapon"

this fucking british reporter cuck

yea pigs win again. except this win was actually legitimate.

youtube.com/watch?v=ifEXVtCabWQ

> "don't you do it keith"

What did she mean by this ?

Surprise, dindu had it coming and niggers are just looking for an excuse to riot.

This is new and has never happened before.

they won't apologise for burning their city down even if the video footage shows the police were in the right and did nothing wrong.

They dont always win. Epidode 4 was pretty good, Micah Xavier Johnson scored like 5 points, fucking good show, m8

Can't wait to see how the MSM will try to spin this.

Where's the footage familia?

GO GO MR. TOAD!

They don't "want" anything. They are paid Soros agitators who are there to sew racial tension and distract from Hillary's crimes.

>chillin in car
>enjoying a joint after work
>got ur gun incase u get attacked because cops don't do their jobs
>2 cops making 100k a year have you under surveillance because too many traffic tickets
>cuck cops think weed is the worst thing ever
>get shot
>cop gets paid administrative leave vacation and is set for life

Thanks for the link, nigger

>break the law
>cop shows up
>better grab my gun just in case

link plz

user is right.

Only reason I want to see the video is to see what the nigger did to get the police coming after him in the first place. From what the police have said, they saw he had a gun and decided to go after him from there.

But back in 2013 the Fourth Appeals Court ruled that simply carrying a firearm is not grounds for the police to consider a crime is occurring. Just because the police see you have a gun doesn't mean they can stop you, frisk you, or demand to see your identification. They absolutely can't order you to drop your weapon unless you're engaged in some kind of criminal behavior or are holding your gun in a reckless manner.

While I don't necessarily mind seeing dead niggers, I don't like seeing the police come after people (regardless of race) just because they're exercising their second amendment rights.

So I want to see what the dead nigger did to set the police off. Was he aiming the gun at them? Was he going to shoot them? Or was he just holding the thing in his hands?

> pigs win again. except this win was actually legitimate.

Legitimate ? As in 99.9% of the time cops have to shoot someone ? Almost every time, the dindus brought it on themselves and could easily have survived if they weren't so fucking stupid. Those shouldn't even be called shootings, they are suicides by cop.

GO GO MR. TOAD!

because people who don't pay fines are murdered on the spot

you're a fucking retard

Black people think that they should be able to wave guns around and not get shot. That's the new normal.

Mobs can riot for that privilege.

>Cops making 100k a year.
You what son?

fucking leaf proxy right on the border of Minnesota
neck yourself leaf

>enjoying a joint after work
is
>breaking the law

ESPECIALLY when you're doing it in public. I'm willing to be he escalated the situation to because idiots always do and he was an idiot for openly breaking the law.

Great link. Thanks, op. As usual a top shelf post by op. Well done.

Your life.

>what else do libcucks and BLM terrorist want?
How about a goddamn link ya dip?

Link faggot

Please keep in mind that this particular nigger had a long police record, and very likely could have been know to at least some of the officers on the scene. It is my understanding that the deceased's record included firearms offences.

GO GO MR. TOAD!

>Idk what else do libcucks and BLM terrorist want?

They want the white man's world, without the white man in it.

They LITERALLY do not think googles should be held accountable for their actions because of historic oppression and "systemic racism".

Just look at what they are doing in Europe with the Muslims.

They tell 8 year old German girls to change the way they dress so as not to bother the 35 year old Algerian men.

8 year old white girls have more agency than 35 year old brown/black males in the leftist mind.

>brandish gun on cop
>this is a good idea
Also, your pic related was justified. They were asked multiple times to move, and hey attempted to corner police. I bet you're a nigger.

Careful...questions like that are racist.

He was smoking weed.

According to reddit, when she was saying

>keith, don't do it! Keith! Keith, don't do it, Keith!

She was talking to the cops.

>Black President
>literally 90% of police chiefs are black these days

What more do they want? Their own entertainment channel? The ability to be racist towards anyone without scrutiny? The ability to qualify for college with sub par scoring?

Stupid Googles.

periscope.tv/JOSHUAHOLMES777/1yNGanBdMORJj

what the fuck are you waiting for? waste this nigga!

That doesn't even make sense in context.

>flag
>sourcing plebbit

Get back to pleasing Muhammed, Kraut.

>What more do they want?

"Revenge" and total power over whites.

reddit always goes against the police just like Cred Forums mostly always sides with them.

not really a surprise. turth is, tulsa shooting was unjustified and Charlotte shooting was justified. retards on both sides cant just admit neither niggers nor police are perfect and both fuck up.

i wouldnt defend cops or niggers at this point.

Cops are pretty much honorary niggers.

so true

Tulsa just proves that women shouldn't be cops

Immunity from the law, free to pillage and murder to their heart's content.

>what else do libcucks and BLM terrorist want?

To Drive down property prices.
>70% of the protestors arrested in Charlotte had interstate ID's
>Soros funds BLM

>Soros pays BLM to riot and protest
>Property values tank
>Business owners sell up
>Soros moves in and buys it all up
>Waits to prices to normalize
>Sells it for a profit

so how do we find the video. I want to see the nigger die.

power over whites and complete control, no joke.

wheres the footage?

>Tulsa just proves that women shouldn't be cops

That was my take on it. Physically their options are limited and they have to escalate to that gun too quickly if they want to control the situation.

They should not be out in the field.

Noticed something when looking at his mother's account of what happened. PRAISE KEK

hardly anyone here is defending the tulsa shooting. The FEMALE cop overreacted and fucked up.

Thanks for the link, idiot. I'm not even going to give you a (You)

They want their very own search engine.

Don't you mean Dead Google police?

NEW INFO.

Don't you spoil the end of that Harry Potter book!

Don't you tell them cops that Voltemort killed Harry Potter's real parents!

>DROP THE GUN!
>DROP THE GUN!
>DROP THE GUN!
he was a good boy, he didn't have no gun, he was probably just holding the quran!

>catching the chair like that
shit was cool

>ignoring the fact that you have illegal firearms, pot, and traffic tickets

Take responsibility for yourself you fucking Google

Why do these Queens open their fucking mouths and escalate situations with their insane ramblings?
>KEEF DON'T U DO DAT
>KEEF
>KEEF
>He bettuh live

but what of 2A?

>This is what BLM believes

It was a female. What do you expect? How the fuck can a vaginal Jew enforce the law?

PLANTED EVIDENCE DISCOVERED

GOOGLE WAS RIGHT ABOUT PIGS, THEY NEED TO LEARN A GIANT FUCKING LESSON ABOUT THE RESULTS OF BEING JEW SLAVES

In her defense, she put him down with one shot.

That's impressive for a woman.

GO GO MR. TOAD!

That is the definition of autism: not understanding social cues

between deez legs nigga

This is how you know they aren't being genuine. They don't care whether he had a gun or not. It's not about what's right or wrong. It's about creating a false narrative to achieve their objectives.

LOL oh man. This is just like the NPR story I heard last night.

During their next drive, I'm going to call up and say they'll never get a dime from me for racebaiting and enabling the burning of my city.

Can I tell them that Snape kills Dumbledore?

As I've said before, if the footage showed him wearing babies as body armor while ripping the heads off puppies with his teeth and firing a rocket launcher at police they'd still blame the cops. Hell, if the footage proved he shot himself and the police weren't even involved they just simply wouldn't believe it. They take this shit to conspiracy levels that make 9/11 retards look like normal functioning members of society.

There is one.

blackbirdhome.com/

They have their own browser too.

techcrunch.com/2008/12/08/blackbird-is-a-custom-browser-for-african-americans-built-on-top-of-mozilla/

hahahahahaha

>powered by Google

My sides

checked

this is why i stopped by nra membership. the nra should be speaking out that it's legal to open carry a gun and doing so doesn't allow police to stop you.

Depends on the jurisdiction. In Colorado or Washington, smoking a joint in public for recreational purposes is not only legal but recommended for full social integration.

Which is what the audio and visual records will show. Did they go after him because he was a dude with a gun? Or did they go after him because they specifically knew who he was and were aware of the fact that he wasn't supposed to have a gun? Or was he engaged in a criminal act like says.

To me, that's what is going to be matter when we get our hands on the videos. Why did the cops choose to confront him? If he wasn't engaged in any criminal acts and if they weren't aware of who he was and were just going after him because he was holding a firearm, then that makes the entire encounter illegal from the beginning and the police will likely find themselves on the losing end of a lawsuit.

If he was engaged in a criminal act, then the police didn't do anything wrong. Tentatively I'm on the side of the police because it's easy to imagine the nigger doing something to engage their suspicions, but as a 2nd amendment advocate I don't trust the police completely either.

they don't want shit but a reason to loot/steal

One boast by that ID

And when the cops were shouting to put the gun down , they were actually talking to his wife and meaning the camera phone, yes?

legalize drugs and we wouldn't have this problem

pot is only legal because the white man way back feared that it turned black males into rape machines.

>thinking firearms should be illegal

can't get much more cucked than this...

underrated

Leafposters are almost never actually Canadians. It's almost always Brits behind proxies a.k.a the most despicable and obnoxious group on the internet.

I actually agree with this guy. Should have said something like

"He died because he was a risk to the lives of our officers"

>cops make 100k
They're lucky to break 40k, you fucking nitwit.

I can support these sentiments.

Oh shit I thought you meant the officer said that, nah OP is ok with saying he died because he broke the law. We all know what he means.

GO GO MR. TOAD!

Watching the wife's video from last night on NBC you can clearly see the cop in RED has something to do with the GUN dropping on the ground. Like he throws the planted gun against his partners leg and it falls at their feet.

Cover up imminent.

was she on drugs? she's so relaxed when the cops are surrounding him with guns drawn and then even after he's shot

GO GO MR. TOAD!

GO GO MR. TOAD!

Are you ready for some football?

Dumbass, Soros doesn't bother with real estate. You really think that's his master plan? He's destabilizing the government by making people question their authority. He says himself exactly what he's doing in his books. Here's Glenn Beck really coming through with the redpill on the situation, he was threatened by Soros for this segment. youtube.com/watch?v=pPLm0-uAZbs

The guy didn't have a legal gun and the police already knew that about him. he was known to the local PD because of his rap sheet.

go go mr. Toad

Go go mr toad!

Googling is breaking a law
Get your shit together google.

GO GO MR. TOAD!

guns shouldnt have to be "legal" you libtard. it's called the second amendment. SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED.

National guard is still in charlotte. It will be nothing as with National guard, SHP, and CMPD the googles can't riot without getting hammered

non-nigger blacks are our strongest and best ally in america desu

GO GO MR. TOAD!

OP, you massive faggot. How about a link?
I'm so fucking mad at you. Take some pride in your work. I hope you die, motherfucker.

GO GO MR. TOAD!

Where is the video, they said they'd release it in 30 minutes an hr ago.

RRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Lol no

White people dont live in those citirs where the blacks are rioting, so house prices are already low

Fag, stay out of shit you know nothing about

Ferguson used to be 100% white

I wondered about that too. But im a layman. Idk what im really seeing happen

m8, starting salary in Seattle for a fresh graduate from the police academy is $65k/salary + benefits.

>youtube.com/watch?v=pPLm0-uAZbs
If anyone hasn't seen this, please watch it if you're interested in Soros and his role in BLM

GO GO MR. TOAD!

Praise Kek.

That might be seattle.

Charlotte pay is more like 30k

>guns shouldnt have to be "legal" you libtard. it's called the second amendment. SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED.

The Founders didn't intend that criminals should retain all their constitutional rights after a conviction.

hmm you're right.

Living in this pnw bubble makes me forget the economic situation elsewhere in the nation. shiet maybe I should join the academy, i recently finished my BS and could probably make it.

GO GO MR. TOAD

This.

Where's that fuckin video

the founders were also marxist cuckolds who not only put "all men are created equal" right in the constitution but also imported niggers in droves just to watch their wives get blacked.

>no one getting the joke
Is Cred Forums even old enough for Oblivion? Jesus Christ

can't point that at a police officer. can't have it period if you are a convicted fellon

GO GO MR TOAD!

Protip, so did Detroit.

Almost all major cities used to be white and middle class, until all the poor started flocking to them, causing them to flee to the suburbs.

And it isn't "muh racism" it's because crime and disorder follow the poor.

1:43 in the video (2:12 length).. Gun drops down side of cops leg and onto ground.

Where will we be able to find the footage? I'm ready to get this over with.

Even if he is dropping a gun that doesn't prove he planted it, he could have disarmed Scott and grabbed the gun and then dropped it

There's no proof that's the gun and there's no proof it wasn't the gun Scott used. Just wait for the footage to see a better angle, if Scott was holding the gun the case is closed, end of story.

>Cops carry burner guns on them at all times just in case
Do you actually believe this?

Black cop has hands visible at all times. So it wasn't him.

Cop in red is off-frame. Only source of gun. Cop in red throws gun, descends down side of other cops leg. This is normal, you think?

Looking at the video, it came from his right pocket. He's clearly looking for a good time to make his move.

PLANT.

Link??

>1 post by this id
kek

A LONG time ago

Fuckhead. The guy in the red shirt hands him the gun. Did YOU watch the video?

Um, user most of the founding father DIDN'T want slavery at all because it contradicted with the entire "equal rights thing"

HOWEVER, slaves were also seen as property and property owners were believed to have the right to own slaves on their property if they wanted to.

It was a conflict between freedom.

This. We've learned that blacks are rape machines with or without weed.

That's what I was wondering, what was he trying to do?

Detroiter here

Most people don't know what happened to detroit, unless you're from here. It wasn't the Democrats. It wasn't the unions. It was the God damn nigger riots in 1967

It has nothing to do with the poor, you dindu. There were plenty of poor white people in deteoit back in the 20s, 30s and 40s. The was the riots that drove crackers to the suburbs

GO GO MR. TOAD

They also didn't import them, it was jews.

This is basic redpilling, lurk moar

from the metro detroit area, can confirm
hard to hide your power level when people can't seem to just comprehend the fact that blacks ruin cities

Yeah I did and the black cops hands are always in front. Never on his side. Watch it frame by frame.

Someone should check the dimensions of the source video. The wife's lawyers may have trimmed the right side by a few pixels for a later release.

It looks like the cops are doubling down on the gun story. Whatever they are going to release likely will not cover this explosive and critical moment.

"he had weed on him"

oh fuck off

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-37464614

it's not a gun, it's a pair of gloves, you can see the red cop hand him a pair, which he drops one glove lands by his foot the other glove is caught in the wind, then he takes out another pair and puts them on

Ridiculous, I mean it was clear this was justified, but that they don't do anything about the 'protesters', I don't get it.
Also:
Go Go Mr. Toad!

GO GO MR TOAD

>it's my 2nd amendment rights to point a gun at a cop
wew lad

Why do you think the protestors care about justice?

By that logic his entire right leg is a gun

That should be grounds for automatic execution. Weed creates hippies and other criminal trash.

>inb4 assblasted marijuiana addicts cry about my post

it's almost always justified, doesn't matter tho, the chimp outs happen immediately after a shooting is reported. most blacks who are 'protesting' love this , perfect cover for them to go out and gangbang and rob and loot.

The cops most likely were familiar with him because he has a record. They were waiting for an opportunity to lock him up. If anything, they say him, recognized him while he was smoking weed which is one of the best and easiest ways to lock niggers in jail and get their criminal asses off the street, and it escalated because the nigger is a nigger like always.

Weed being illegal is great because niggers carry it on them almost all the time. Its an easy jail sentence.

They were scum before they smoked, trust me.

>but did y'all call da bampalamps?

Yeah virtually every male nigger I've ever known smoked weed. Weird now that I think about it. Good way to keep those feral apes in a cage.

hippies and criminal trash made this country great, amigo

any legit open carry video i've ever seen from the usa is as follows person with gun in public , cops show up..

'hey, we got reports of someone walking around with a gun, everything ok? you have a permit'

'yes i do officer, i'm just expressing my rights as an american'

'ok, well i gotta check your gun to make sure everything is cool, and can i see your permit?'

'sure officer, here you go, and here is my open carry permit'
'alright this checks out, have a good day'

'you too officer'

Philly here. Same story. Grandparents were born and raised in Philly and then GTFO after the race riots in the 1960s

Glove or Gun?

Jary Gohnson is a worthless hippy that doesn't even know what a leppo is. Fucking retard. He should be executed with the hippies and niggers.

FACKING LINK

>hippies and criminal trash ruined this once great country
ftfy

it's not out yet

Imagine what these cities would be today without niggers....

Deteoit would still be a beautiful place to live:(

How's shittsburgh these days?

GO GO MR. TOAD!

Why do you think we made it illegal in the first place? Just look at some of the propaganda back then to push it.

No one gave a single fuck about white people smoking weed, but niggers selling weed to white people and getting them involved in their culture was a big deal.

I don't care if people smoke weed, but niggers and spics have made it more dangerous and thus weed by proxy has become dangerous because youre practically forced to deal with them to get some.

No drug would be nearly as dangerous to get/use(because niggers cut it with dangerous shit) if it wasn't for our spics and niggers.

I don't want weed to be legal unless we have a white homogeneous society. The ability to lock niggers up over weed is too great to pass up.

Black commisioner tells media the footage will be released the media sees footage officer did nothing wrong media posts headlines why is this black commissioner so racist towards blacks

I can't see a fucking thing, this video is shit.

Totally agree. Besides let's be real; people are free to smoke it regardless of the law. You have to be a real retard to get caught over weed, which is why so many niggers get caught lel

That looks a lot like a glove.

>implying
You may want to look back at some of those BLM cases.

Glove.

So I wonder how the gun shows up at the dead guys feet per some other witnesses pic later. Cuz it ain't present anywhere in the wife's video.

GO GO MR.TOAD

Those are black vinyl/latex gloves.

65k = 100k...?

and a totally different location faggot

Yes because the first thing an officer does when he KNOWS he is being filmed is plant a fucking gun for the camera to pick up. Retarded leftist.

data.newsday.com/long-island/data/nassau/police-salaries/

If you're not in a shithole, cops can get paid very well.

Exactly user. White people are safe. The only time they are at risk is when they go to ghettos to get it.

I've been pulled over with an ounce of loud, stank the whole damn car. But the cop was white and i was white so he gave me a warning and i drove off.

I'd hate to think what it would have been like if i were a juan or tyrone instead of a John Johnsone.

obviously they aren't there, are they user? JFC it says Charlotte in the OP image

kek libtards still gonna freak out over this, even when a nigger cop shoots another nigger there gonna freak out so they can have their way

t. google

how about you point at a specific one before I point at numerous others that cops were clearly in the right?

go go mr. toad!

>thus weed by proxy has become dangerous because youre practically forced to deal with them to get some.

i would never buy weed off of a nigger

I could also argue gun laws happened because of niggers too.

No one had these fears until they realized niggers could have the same rights as them. Our ancestors weren't stupid nor were they ignorant. They just wanted to make laws to keeps niggers at bay.

Sucks because the gun laws thing fucked over white people more than anyone.

you know the truth m8 if you dared any lib to go to the Middle East and preach about the saMe thing they do in America you do realize how quickly they would die because you know religion of peace

LI is expensive as fuck and there are really high taxes, doesn't surprise me

White people follow gun laws because they are inherently more serious. Niggers don't give a shit since most of them are felons anyway and can't legally own a gun.

Go Go Mr.Toad!

Yes, you still have to admit the majority of people living in america don't live in a state were we can buy it at a store though.

Which means they find the closest spic or nigger to get a connect because its guaranteed when you ask one.

If i could find white dealers in my area who doesn't over blow the price i would.

FAKE
-N
-D
GAY

GO GO MR. TOAD!

You should do some info graphic redpill on Detroit, explaining the whole thing.

It's going to be a long night

Maybe the google stole the gun before dying.

>i would never buy weed off of a nigger

But what if it was ''free''?

>cops were clearly right

Stop changing the goal post.

>because people who don't pay fines are murdered on the spot

Several of the interactions that led to the death of American citizens, black and white, began as small infractions that escalated because cops didn't have the training to deal with the situation.

Whether it's Walter Scott being shot in the back over a speeding ticket or Eric Garner who was choked to death over untaxed cigarettes.

Cops are the lapdogs for the system. Fines are very important to the system, goy.

shit she a beast

>speeding ticket

Excuse me, busted tail light. It's been awhile.

Born in Detroit and lived in and around Detroit my whole life.

He's right. Rioting blacks caused whites to leave the city in droves and with them the whites took the cities tax base and thats what killed Detroit.

>Leslie Jones' audition for Kong

as long as you're not an unskilled colored dumpster fire, we'll treat you fair and leave you alone to be prosperous and raise your family.

colorado is chill as fuck, make the move

where the fuck is the video

Where is the video!?!

New Mexico.
Patrol Officer average for top earners: $87k

indeed.com/cmp/Albuquerque-Police-Department/jobs/Police-Officer-07f18c7a093703c1?sjdu=QwrRXKrqZ3CNX5W-O9jEvckRc6gBZ-8AUMHGx4KzNJflfVOrJXOPCrjR8IfaIpY_-asVJuX3_c614TFT5ZXfLvXCYOGpGfRjvtYcFju8lf4wAH_hAj9TW-rPwpE9wik9

This.

>google police chief
>fooled us all by making us expect him to do anything on time

JUST

That is why the laws hurt us more than them. Even though i believe the people making these laws back in the early-mid 1900s did it so they could help keep niggers from owning guns, it obviously backfired.

They made the laws hoping they could stop a nigger from going to the gun store and buying a gun. Tyrone however just needs to see his m8 and he will get a gun without even leaving the block.

Now, of course, everything is beyond fucked and the only way to win is if white people wake up and buy guns and take back control instead of continuing to hand it to liberal cuck-a-ducks/shitskins

But what do i know. I'm not diverse enough and have so much privileged :^)

But most Americans thinks guns are scary and the white ones especially don't go near them.

We have been programmed to fear our own rights. If i can give advice to anyone it would be buy a gun and learn to shoot.

if a nigger threw a bag of weed into my front yard and then ran away I'd throw it in the trash while wearing gloves.

i'm not a weekend racist.

I could, and maybe I will. Most people in the country don't know what happened here

Conservatives in other states, like conservative tlak show host rush, blame Democrats and unions. It wasn't that at all.

Detroit is a sad sad story. This used to be a glorious city, beautiful buildings and parks, Grand houses from the 20s and 30s like you see in the old movies, or movies depicting the olden times.

Now it's nothing...nigger infested shit hole littered with the ruins of old, WHITE, Detroit

Great example of what the country will be in 200 years

>Walter Scott being shot in the back over a speeding ticket
tried to take tazer,clearly a dangerous nigger

>Eric Garner who was choked to death over untaxed cigarettes.

resisted arrested and had a heart attack

ive seen the video. you dont see a gun oin his hands and just when youre about so see soemthing, the policemans head gets in the way.
the sound is also removed in the beginning of the video until he's on the ground.
they must have some better footage than this.

Dave Chappelle?

I prefer my homestate of Texas.

However we are both experiencing a california immigration crisis on par with the spic one. The fact that dudeweed is legal there probably means you'll be getting more than us.

I also live by the river with an acre of land, nice house, all for >900$ a month mortgage. Life is pretty great for me as long as the neighborhood stays majority white like it is.

>mfw coming into austin and the first think i see is a giant "im with her" banner on some business, an in and out and five guys

FUCKING GET OUT COMMIES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Fox news alert: Pictures of gun and holster released.

>googs
>having a job

No you haven't you quasi-Swede, shut the fuck up.

Only us Detroit fags know what happened. It's TOO red pilled for the rest of the country due to the implications of race

Quite sad.

Where abouts you at

Where is the badge fag's cam video that shot the TBI Googler?

So when are they releasing the bodycam and dash footage?

>BODY CAM
newsobserver.com/news/local/crime/article103997021.html

Did they keep the footage as a way to BTFO Black Lives Matter?

Let them riot and protest for 5 nights straight, then reveal that it was completely justified and they have all been wasting their time being outraged in support of a criminal

where can I watch the video now?

youtube.com/watch?v=0mcbyV05bXg

Go Go Mr Toad!!

I love how she has about as much enthusiasm as someone trying to get a cat off their porch.

Unrelated, but I love how sharp the footage is. You can pause it anytime and it won't be blurry.

The police say the videos are inconclusive.

I've moved to michigan (ann arbor) and have heard this a lot. Interesting view, although would you say it was a mixture of assembly plants moving away and the riots?

pbs.twimg.com/media/CtJy7WjWYAA8ShQ.jpg:large

the guy just seem to exit the vehicule and the cops don't have regular uniforms so it must be quite scary to have people screaming at you with their guns you might hesitate to know if they're cops or not.
Didn't see any gun on him.

>i would never buy weed off of a nigger

When I was young I bought weed off niggers twice. The first time it turned out to be a bag of oregano. The second time it was from a totally different negro and he took my money and never came back.
/baka

Ahh. this sucks, the damn camera is on his shoulder instead of a lapel or pocket, something where I can actually see shit.

Time to wait for the dash cam footage I guess.

the gun was either registered to him or it wasn't. why didn't the police department share that piece of information? either way, it's damning. also, that's a tiny ass gun. you'd see my 1911 on any camera, no doubt. but a conceal carry like that, it's fucking tiny.

no. they just think they are uncle toms and race traitors and shit. they are fucking retarded. don't you remember the whole "back president, black DA, black mayor, black cops" shit and they still blamed whites?

Obviously planted gun.

GO GO MR TOAD!

>ankle holster

Are those easy to spot? If so, check the pics to see if there's one on the body.

w00tstock.net ? is this whole thing some kind of viral advertising?

I thought it was going to be hell but all the immigrants coming to colorado for weed have good manners and enough money to buy houses over 100k, which has been a boon for our housing market that really needed the volume in the lower tier to get things moving again. The overall economic easing and infrastructure improvements from the additional funds alone make it all worth it.

The filthy hippies can't afford to live here, I don't frequent trailer parks though so I mean, they could be here - I don't see it though.

texas would be cool, if they weren't so stone age when it came to marijuana laws.

ya'll need to get that border stitched up.

I make 95k.

But when all is said and done, 48k actually makes it to my checking account.

And Chicago burbs are not exactly cheap.

I'm not poor, but my wife working is highly preferred.

Right now I am in Dearborn, right on the border of Detroit with the negroid hordes to the East of me and Arabs to the West.

At least the Arabs make good food.

Yes. Ankle holster is seen right after he is shot and laying on the ground. On right ankle.

No, it was all the riots

The shit moving away hapoened later, after the riots ruined the city and after the people left.

Its not even close to the guards quote you fucking mogoloid.

get this out there

NC man committed "suicide by cop"

I take it back. I do think he has a gun though. You can kinda see that he's in a firing stance when he exits his car and then turns when he hears the officer behind him.

At least, that's how it looks.

GO GO MR. TOAD!

How's Dearborn these days?

Is that where he puts his book when he's done reading?

Just saw the video where the gun first appears while the google is on the ground

The sun is facing right to left, and a police officer on the right sets a gun down. You can see it for yourself.

They planted that shit. No surprise, tho

She was low key stoked to go to the next Beyonce concert or dem convention and stand on the stage.

>I do think he has a gun though. You can kinda see that he's in a firing stance when he exits his car and then turns when he hears the officer behind him.
>At least, that's how it looks.

Pure fiction and imagination your story.

If us, with a bodycam camera video recording, can't see a gun, then how the fuck the cops could see it ?

>we have the Google footage you've been anxiously waiting to see....but we're preparing it for your viewing pleasure. Please stand by.

Fuck you and your ratings.

>don't comply with officer commands
>get shot

What more do we need to know though? It's not even a case like in Tulsa where it was some uppity bitchcunt officer who shouldn't be on the force firing her weapon, this is just a black cop shooting a black guy with a criminal record for not doing as he's told.

>Cred Forums still falls for the weakest bait on the spectrum

Thanks for the update Tyrone.

>If us, with a bodycam camera video recording, can't see a gun, then how the fuck the cops could see it ?
NOT AN ARGUMENT. The bodycam's footage video quality is utter trash, it looks like it was recorded with a 2004 phone.

Don't worry senpai, if texas is overran to the point of no return a majority white state like colorado, Wyoming or somewhere on those lines would be my go-to state.

Colorado is gorgeous, i have family who lives there and the mountains are quite the sight. You have a beautiful state just a shame about the no beaches thing. Its all you guys are missing.

I agree a little bit on the weed laws, but we also have more niggers here in texas than you guys so im iffy. Weed is cheap af out here still, cops don't care if your white(and dont look like a methy) so honestly its like it not even illegal as long as youre white and don't look strung out on meth.

I'm more than happy to smoke under the radar as long as it means niggers get locked up for a petty offense before they commit a bigger one.

How can they think they're Uncle Toms when they've never read the book?

>If us, with a shitty shaky bodycam camera, mounted on the officer's shoulders pointing at his head, video recording, can't see a gun, then how the fuck the cops who were actually there see it ?

goon speak is so infuriating

What's that Google doing then with an ankle holster open on his right leg at 0:26 in the video??

GO GO MR. TOAD

go go mr toad

Where? I dont see anything.
Wheres the rest of the fucking footage?

I used to play videogames, until i took a pussy to my dick...

How are nigs not the definition of Jew slaves? Even today?

GO GO MR TOAD.

GO GO MR. TOAD!

google's lack emotion
like a fish

Gun clearly being planted

mobile.twitter.com/CWatkinsTV/status/779812861556232193

Good eye

Although, google might have been on probation, or it be an alcohol tester. It's kinda hard to tell what that is on his leg.

Did he fall on his gun?

Holy fuck there's gonna be some chimpouts tonight. Nog actually looks innocent why the fuck would they release the vids after dark?

There is still lots of older hard working white working class people who have lived here their whole lives. They keep their houses and yards nice, etc.

But lots of the new whites moving in are trashy, stupid, might as well be niggers themselves. Plus there is a definite increase in the numbers of actual blacks living here.

I complain a lot about the Arabs here but honestly most of them are hardworking and decent enough people who don't cause trouble.

All in all the Dearborn is going downhill though. With the decent older whites dieing off and being replaced with dindu's and white trash, its gonna start resembling Inkster within a couple decades.

GO GO MR TOAD

GO GO MR. TOAD!

Goddamn American is so pussified now it isn't even funny. This is the kind of shit you'd see 20-30 times a day on Most Shocking and cops would be praised for their shooting skills. What the fuck has happened?

Don't convicted felons lose that right?

"let me jump in" = you're wrecking out narrative.

Wootstock might be bigger than we imagined.

Wait in the RT video?

0:26 is pointing at a cop car. Is there another link I'm not seeing/

see

>dont speak poorly about the pope

into the trash

You do realize these things are a two and one radio/camera.

holy shit he didn't have a gun.

Did they release it?

Seattle cost of living. Are you retarded? 65k is like 30k anywhere else. aka fucking poor. Enjoy your retardation.

GO GO MR. TOAD

>clearly
Where?

Why was he walking backwards like that? Why didn't he put his hands up? Why did he conceal his left hand?

There is no way that is a gun with the handle that perpendicular and that close to the middle of the 'barrel'

No you stupid fucking google, the gun is on the right side of Scott's right leg the whole time, then the black officer uses his left foot to kick the gun away. You fucking google.

10-8video.com/PDFs/10-8_Body_Camera_Specs.pdf

>720p 30fps

Why the cops didn't wear regular uniforms? Why did they shoot an unarmed citizen ?

thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=zmZjkqNt54U

why don't they just use a fucking go pro. cheapest one is $200 and they don't need the latest model. Plus they'd probably get bulk order discount.

Does the footage look like 720p to you?

> Where?

There.

no it's 486p actually.

He obviously walked like that to hide the gun in his left hand. The uniforms are irrelevant. Why did they shoot an unarmed citizen? Because he was armed.

Go clean the french spaghetti off your roads.

youtube.com/watch?v=GVT7ydoFw0M

This nigger didn't have a gun, did he? They fucking planted a gun and put his fingerprints on it. This is going to rile up the nigger mobs something fierce

>The uniforms are irrelevant
I wouldn't comply to a person screaming at me with his gun if I wasn't sure he was a police officer. Could be anyone. A robber.
He can walk the way he wants to. Innocent until proven guilty. SHow me where and hen he holded a gun.

They identified themselves and carried badges. Don't be a numbnut.

>police cars
>carried badges and identified themselves
>not police maybe guys

>>>I wouldn't comply

Then you'll be shot just like the man in the video.

fuck off kike

Full story with pictures of evidence from crime scene
>charlotteobserver.com/news/local/crime/article103973781.html

GO GO MR. TOAD

Also to add to your retarded comment

>Innocent until proven guilty
This is in our courtrooms. On the streets, you're in god's hands.

The cops aren't arresting you because youre proved guilty then and there, they arrest you to take you to court and THEN prove you were guilty.

actually even in circumstances where you are getting potentially robbed/mugged/kidnapped, you're damn near fucked if the perpetrator already has his firearm drawn and pointed at you

best protocol is to comply with demands until (and unless) a significant opening becomes available to draw your own weapon (if available) and magdump on him

not complying full-stop from the beginning is a good way to turn a decent chance of survival into a very low chance, no matter who is holding the weapon

Right, so the Democrats then?

If he was already a felon, having a gun on him even holstered is already a crime, since he could not legally posess a gun.

A normal clean record citizen obviously would be treated differently since they can legally carry a weapon.

This might have just been a felon known by that officer and thus simply seeing him with a weapon on his person is grounds to arrest him.

*DROP THE FUCKING GUN*
>has no gun to drop

H-HE SHOULD OF COMPLIED THOUGH the nigger