Hillary "Mirrors" Ad for Wimmin

>Criticizing Trump for personal stuff relating to politics in no way
>thinking women with half a brain give a shit considering how crappy life's been under Dems

youtube.com/watch?v=vHGPbl-werw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vHGPbl-werw
youtube.com/watch?v=mQ_SYAJM7AI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Mirror mirror on the wall

Who's the craziest of them all?

Sleep well, Hillary.

Sleep well

That like/dislike ratio tho...

I know, there's this fucked up idea from the left that only white males are voting R, they forget that people of all races are pissed off, i'm only half white, but when Trump calls, i'll kiss his ass this November.

>women
>ignoring appeal to emotion in favor of logical arguments

Uh......user

I can't believe she would make of fun of people with health issues like that.

Yeah I know there's a female tard percentage, especially with white bitches, but I've seen a shit ton of based mexican men and women who work and are religious when I lived in this one suburban city full of mexicans.

Not realizing Women hate other women. (And in fact talk like this about each other daily.)

This ad was made by a gay man.

I love this ad, its like a promo for Trumps "Best of" in one short video

Why can't I see the comments?

My favorite was the hillary ad showing Trump doing the "when they call, they kiss my ass" speech, not knowing that america's been wanting a based president since the Bush Sr, era.

Because Hillary shut it down like a good president.

I've yet to see a single Trump ad that did any favors for Hillary

>youtube.com/watch?v=vHGPbl-werw
holy shit

even the most simple-minded person should see that this is so stupidly cherrypicked, from some dispute 30 years ago wtf

Because words and hurt feelings are so much more important than the state of the country.

youtube.com/watch?v=mQ_SYAJM7AI

>A fucking convoy of cars is stacking up behind you
>put the blame on literally everything except yourself

wtf is wrong with these people man

wrong thread

It's cool, user, shit happens.

no... no its not good, I'm going to buy a premiun 4chins account now to make it good, alright? pls no hack

I'm going to hack your asshole colgate bro

So, it says that there are about 1700 comments on there, but I can't see them. It doens't say that they're blocked, but I can't see them. Why is that?

lmao that piano music
it's like an NGO add about saving down syndrome whales

I'm tired of the ad about Hillary being about children, the irony is so fucking stunning that I can't even believe anyone would buy into this shit