Hi There! Journalist from CBC News

Hi I have some questions about the Alt-Right.

-Why are so many young white males drawn to the movement?
-Who are the leader(s) of the movement?
-What is the role of women within the Alt-Right?
-Why is Donald Trump viewed as a figurehead within the movement?
-How does the use of Memes spread your message?

Other urls found in this thread:

reason.com/blog/2016/09/22/are-stem-syllabi-gendered-a-feminist-pro
twitter.com/AnonBabble

when will canadians finally be banned?

Not soon enough.

A

FUCKING

LEAF

Hi.

We aren't Alt-Right.

the day of the rake can't come soon enough

did Jian Ghomeshi sexually harass you?

Nigger

I HATE CANADIANS SO FUCKING MUCH REEEEEEEEEEE

Alt-right isn't real. It's a strawman created to draw the unaligned to the left by presenting the alternative as an existential villian.

The closest this idea comes to reality is in the understanding that there can be people who are adamantly and firmly not Republicans but are supporting the Republican candidate.

In the leftists eyes everything can be categorized into simply binary groups that deal in absolutes.

So that concept sort of baffles their feeble minds.

Also fuck off leaf.

Milo, Sargon and Gavin.

Designated shitting thots

Because Gavin fucking said so.

They help because I fukke you're mumther. :-----DDDDDDDDDD

FUCK YOU CBC YOU LEFTIST KEKS. TELL BILL MANSBRIDGE THAT I AWAIT HIS DEATH LIVE ON AIR.

Holla, I am Presidente of Mexico

(yU)

NUKE CANADA

>Tax funded 'journalists'
Fuck off leaf.

The alt right is a beautiful ideology. We are a board of peace. One could argue that we are, in fact, a feminist movement. If anyone says otherwise they are not true alt-right.

This ISN'T the Alt-Right board you're looking for.
is the one you're looking for.
While it's mostly about a girl's show, it's actually a clever disguise used for the purpose of secretly communicating with each other.

The role of women is to have babies, a lot of babies. Young men are attracted to alt right because too much feminism, we don't have children anymore, and we are not equal with women, and treating them as such causes the world we live in. Thanks Merkel.

Who are the leader? Any fag that says so. There really are no leaders, we just all have the same opinion because we experience the same pain.

Donald trump destroys political correctness, this takes the boot of our necks which allows us to spread our message. Traditionalism.

How does the use of memes spread you message? Because we aren't allowed to have an opinion because we are white racists. Just ask a google

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
>NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

go choke on weedman's dick you faggot

>cbc reporter

Tits or gtfo

Wayne Lainbright is the grand cyclops of the movement.

Wayne Lambright is a hobo con artist parasitizing the people around him and especially the elderly. Wayne Lambright was 5 months behind on the rent for his mobile home before the owner kicked Wayne Lambright out. This guy had also loaned Wayne Lambright over $1000 in his many failed attempts to get the psycho Wayne Lambright to straighten his life out. Everybody coming into contact with Wayne Lambright eventually learn. Wayne Lambright has no conscience, no prospects, no loyalty, no skills, no future. Behind Wayne Lambright is a long trail of devastated and financially inconvenienced people stretching back into Wayne Lambright's 20s. Wayne Lambright also managed to con older technologically illiterate people into handing over several tens of thousands of dollars for projects that could have been carried out by an outsourced indian in one week. In Wayne Lambright's hands, not even that can be done. Wayne Lambright is the perfect storm of incompetence and narcissism and the only people who have been willing to maintain a relationship with Wayne Lambright for more than a few months are a couple of redneck alcoholics and a methhead with whom Wayne Lambright enjoys periods of homosexual debauchery including the use of stimulants while seeking out ill reputed public bathrooms for "slam bams." But don't worry, Wayne Lambright fully forgives himself every time so he's Not Gay.

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
>NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

Come gather 'round people
Wherever you roam
And admit that the waters
Around you have grown
And accept it that soon
You'll be drenched to the bone
If your time to you
Is worth savin'
Then you better start swimmin'
Or you'll sink like a stone
For the times they are a-changin'.
Come writers and critics
Who prophesize with your pen
And keep your eyes wide
The chance won't come again
And don't speak too soon
For the wheel's still in spin
And there's no tellin' who
That it's namin'
For the loser now
Will be later to win
Come senators, congressmen
Please heed the call
Don't stand in the doorway
Don't block up the hall
For he that gets hurt
Will be he who has stalled
There's a battle outside
And it is ragin'
It'll soon shake your windows
And rattle your walls
Come mothers and fathers
Throughout the land
And don't criticize
What you can't understand
Your sons and your daughters
Are beyond your command
Your old road is
Rapidly agin'
Please get out of the new one
If you can't lend your hand
The line it is drawn
The curse it is cast
The slow one now
Will later be fast
As the present now
Will later be past
The order is
Rapidly fadin'
And the first one now
Will later be last

I am a white nationalists and am voting for Hillary because her policy aligns with our ideology.

The alt right is a farce. Mostly we or i think liberals are autist degenerates. Destroying society one tear at a time. Federal Reserve and Federal Government are nothing more then dogshit under my shoe. Both are worthless and corrupted. Feds need to be regulated. States should have more say in local actions. Politicians are worse then cancer. America is becoming a shithole cuz of national politics.

>-Why are so many young white males drawn to the movement?
Some are drawn by the light others are not.

>-Who are the leader(s) of the movement?
I
>-What is the role of women within the Alt-Right?

The alt right is a movement of equality, freedom and fraternity.

>-Why is Donald Trump viewed as a figurehead within the movement?

Trump promise anti establisment policy, people want desperatly change to the extend to even prefer a con or controlled opposition figure over an establishment figurine which promise to perpetuate status quo.

>-How does the use of Memes spread your message?

Coherence.

Black people ruin everything

Shouldn't you be writing the daily syrian refugee report?

I am the leader, proceed to ask your questions.

Hello Cheltenham.

Some are drawn by the light others are not.

I

The alt right is a movement of equality, freedom and brotherhood.

Trump promise anti establisment policy, people want desperatly change to the extend to even prefer a con or controlled opposition figure over an establishment figurine which promise to perpetuate status quo.

Coherence.

>What is the role of women within the Alt-Right?
Gasing the kikes and starting race wars

the alt right isnt a thing, you faggots made it up.

Seth Rogen is the leader of the movement because he hates niggers.

I know not what this alt-right you speak of is, Cred Forums is a Philippine street vendor customer service chat bot of peace.

Day of the rake. Kek

>Why are so many young white males drawn to the movement?

None of us are actually white. If you met us in person, you'd realize that we're mainly asians. That's why we keep posting anime. Also, we're almost exclusively Canadian, but we use proxies to post on Cred Forums just like we used proxies to buy up all the real estate in Vancouver.

>Who are the leader(s) of the movement?

More or less, we all idolize Hillary, because she'll "bring the super predators to heel" as she once said. It's a euphemism for "keep the black people down." Trump's never actually said anything racist, despite what the mainstream media would have you believe, so we don't support him.

Many of us also receive direct 50-cent payments from front groups for the Chinese government. That's why you see all those frogs everywhere: they're ancient Chinese symbols of financial prosperity.

Most of us are women. We simply pretend to be men because that's easier on the internet. Sometimes we pretend to be "traps" (transexual men pretending to be women) in order to express our actual feminine nature through a male (trans) persona.

>Why is Donald Trump viewed as a figurehead within the movement?

That's just irony and satire. We support Hillary, because she hates black people almost as much as Asians do. We all remember the last Clinton presidency and the proud images of Korean snipers defending our people from the raging hordes of black people in LA.

>How does the use of Memes spread your message?

Well, it got you here, didn't it?

Because Trudeau molested me as a boy

Kek

Traditional

Because he is a good role model

How did you find this place?

>implying anyone on Cred Forums is actually white

ur mom XD

making sandwhiches and sucking my dick nigger

who?

I mean, it's working considering you're here you nigger loving faggot.

This.

/Thread

I can see why a burger calls for our ban but a Fucking germancuck? That is just retarded. Glad my country helped wipe out your country.

White version of ISIS

White men have no lobby, yet are the punching bags of several movements like feminism, BLM and similar. Many of us here are also not white. You can see from the flags where we're from.

There are no leaders. There are prominent figures, but the main talking points and objectives are formed by people discussing. Either on youtube, social media or the chans.
So the leader is a form of swarm intelligence, a common consensus.

They have no special role. Apart from the flags only the post and its contents matter here. A woman can just as easily discuss, argue, make and spread memes as any man.
Paradoxically, this place actively hostile to feminism and social justice is maybe the only site where true equality between genders and races exists.

He's unconventional and the more charismatic candidate. If he were 50 years younger, he'd be posting here. He could very well be posting here right now. That's how well his character fits this site.

Memes are a great way to ridicule political opponents.
Storming emperor Neros palace will just be met with the pretorian guard, but making fun of the speech impediment of a roman official makes him retreat.

Memes are funny. Humour has always been the best way to resist an overpowering state. Holds true in the worst dictatorship and the greatest democracy.

Diogenes "Behold, a man!" was all that was needed to topple an ivory tower.

"Old woman yells at frog" was all that was needed to reverse Clintons attack speech against Cred Forums culture.

mainstream media GTFO

GAS THE SKYPES! GO TO HELL YOU FUCKING LEAF! ALL FUCKING GOOGLES MUST FUCKING HANG! REEEEEEE! I LOVE MILO NO HOMO!

Kill yourself.

Because it speak the truth. Old people already are pretty conservative.

There are none, some people are doing a good job promoting it but they are not "leaders of the movement". It's more like a collective awareness.

We are equals but naturally we have different qualities.

Probably because of his Immigration policy and wanting to bring back law and order. Also his unique way of presenting himself.

It's just something fun everyone can take part in.
The mainstream doesn't want to read long serious essays but something funny with a message that sticks

You are traitors to your ancestors and the British Crown. Giving you Dominion status was a mistake.

Hi I have some questions about the Alt-Right.

>Alt-right is some bullshit the msm came up with.

-Why are so many young white males drawn to the movement?

>I assume you don't know about le white genocide.

>Nobody.

>The same as men's.

>He will end le white genocide by stopping le influx of spics.

>Study memetics mein friend.

>1 post by this ID

If you want an honest answer, we decided to learn about Race... (Which is banned research now because "feelings") and figured out who are the ones in power using the knowledge for their own ends. Turns out, the racists are the Democrats in the US and the Liberals in Canada.

We generally believe in the right of every people to assert themselves. To be free. To be treated fairly by the court system (which doesn't happen often for anyone)

We abhore feminism. reason.com/blog/2016/09/22/are-stem-syllabi-gendered-a-feminist-pro

Because Feminists hate women. Men and women are different biologically. We are designed to pair bond and use both sets of our traits to ensure healthy familial environment

We abhore Islam. They are here to subjugate kill or convert us all. If you don't believe that then read the Qua'ran and especially the Sira. They are not here to be peaceful down the road.

There are two genders. Male and Female. The rest is mental illness and has already been proven to be treatable with medication.

We despise corruption. Yet understand that it is the natural form of human government and power structure.

Technically i am a Libertarian but i am losing hope that we can save this nation from itself through the NAP and Libertarian values.

Trudeau is a traitor to our country. He lived a privileged life with a silver spoon up his ass. He is then such a clown that he projects this onto everyday Canadians who have had to work for everything they have. The only positive thing he has done is get us out of the wars in the middle east.

But at what social cost to Canadians? The left has done it again, gone full totalitarian.

Now, what did we Canadians do last time this happened? Well if you don't have grandparents who served you have no idea.
We are against immigration that will not assimilate into society. Which is what we were led to believe multiculturalism was going. You people lied.

The leader is Milo yannipolous

>Hi I have some questions about the Alt-Right.
Check reddit, this is a board not associated with the alt-right. We are just a board of peace
probably racist
Occulus rift man and the gay jew
be kawaii
(He's not)
Sound like you're implying they're my memes.
I repost from 9gag

>ZXBIZZER

Nice lapping Faggot

Saged

1. We have come of age in a society that excoriates masculinity as toxic and demonizes whites. White males are subjected to an unending torrent of abuse throughout their lives and educations. A better question would be, how is it that there are any young, white males at all who are NOT already part of the only movement that celebrates them?
2. Pepe is the only leader.
3. Making white babies to prevent the extinction of our kind.
4. He has been a wrecking ball that has smashed through the establishment's lies and pretensions, forcing journalists, politicians, academics, and Jews to say what they really think.
5. It's magic.

People from all over the world come here.

Can you tell me why almost all CBC anchors are brown?