POL BTFO!!!!!! It's over

LMAO TRUMP IS DONE!!

Other urls found in this thread:

bipartisanreport.com/2016/09/23/breaking-abc-uncovers-millions-of-payments-from-russia-to-trump-campaign-panics/
abcnews.go.com/Politics/russia-trump-political-conflict-zone/story?id=42263092
npr.org/2016/06/09/481351291/if-elected-president-would-trump-put-his-investments-in-a-blind-trust
theinternationalreporter.org/2016/08/26/hillary-clinton-is-spreading-islamist-extremism-hillarys-saudi-sponsors-support-terrorism/
youtube.com/watch?v=xfr64zoBTAQ
cnn.com/2016/09/23/politics/september-11-bill-saudi-arabia-veto/
americannews.com/trump-hit-hard-Russia-connection/Putin.html
youtu.be/bJctu9KdY-A
townhall.com/columnists/rachelalexander/2016/08/30/democrats-planting-radical-fake-conservative-news-sites-n2211522
bipartisanreport.com
youtube.com/watch?v=gZEkit0W9ts
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Here's the link since none of you want to believe the TRUTH

bipartisanreport.com/2016/09/23/breaking-abc-uncovers-millions-of-payments-from-russia-to-trump-campaign-panics/

Bump, you must all know of Trumps ties to Russia.

Wow business man does business. Lmao try harder ctr shill

100% real

If that's what you want to believe. Trump is a badman that cannot be president

nice try with your fake article you ctr hill shill

also nice name covering shanae ewing

>Russia sends Trump money
>Trump accepts
ULI ULI TRUMP IS CROOKED SEE HE TOOK MONEY FROM RUSSIA ULI ULI!!

>This is how liberals think.

I just want to send weed and drugs to every liberals and then call police to raid their homes. See how their logic works then.

He still hasn't killed people to silence them, still better than shillary.

>Saudi Arabia sends millions to Clinton
Hmmm....

Russia is Pro Islam.

Dump BTFO will lose in a fucking landslide

Difference his to "liberals" aren't running for president.

fake is fake

Most Russians support Trump over Hillary. This is nothing new.

Trump shills on suicide watch!

Difference is that "liberals" *

Russia, Saudi Arabia, China, and other arab nations have given hundreds of millions to the Clinton Foundation.

A multi-billionaire with hundreds of businesses has dealt with Russian people? OMG, I'M SO OFFENDED!

the article references this one.

>abcnews.go.com/Politics/russia-trump-political-conflict-zone/story?id=42263092

which says the following.

>“The level of business amounts to hundreds of millions of dollars -- what he received as a result of interaction with Russian businessmen,” said Sergei Millian, who heads a U.S.-Russia business group and who says he once helped market Trump’s U.S. condos in Russia and the former Soviet states. “They were happy to invest with him, and they were happy to work with Donald Trump. And they were happy to associate—[and] be associated with Donald Trump.”

Which means trump does business in russia and his revenue is in the order of hundreds of millions.

Nowhere in that article does it say russia is giving money to trumps campaign. Even if they were its not showing up anywhere as trumps campaign is spending way less than hillarys.

>Badman
Implying that I'm not a Badman as well

The source article from ABC only meanders about how Trump has had people from Russia buy things/invest in things related to him. Fucking snoozeiest "breaking" news article I've ever read.

The article is shit and says nothing.

Did he get donations from oligarch like clinton from saudis?

Or is making buisness and trading with russia illegal in the us?

Pls explain iam dumb kraut

It's not fake lmao it's a news article

>Liberals yesterday.
>"TRUMP WILL START WWIII WITH RUSSIA!"

>Liberals today.
>"TRUMP IS RUSSIAN!"

?

American holidaying in Britain here.
I was a Trump supporter up to this point. Getting financial support is no joke. Regardless of whether you are right or left wing, you can't deny anyone who does business with President Putin and his cronies doesn't have America's interest at heart.

I guess I will have to wait for the debates, but so far Mrs. Clinton seems like the most conservative choice as she has a lot more experience and is also more cool-headed than Donald Trump. The last thing we need right now is a president who can't control his emotions.

Clinton campaign trying to revive red panic and cold war rhetoric.

War-mongering hillary

>International real estate mogul does business with the world's wealthiest oligarchs

STOP THE PRESSES. HE'S GOTTA BE A SPY!

>Saudis and other Middle East tyrants donate 100 million to Clinton's personal charity
>a million dollar donation from Marc Rich , a man on the FBIs Top Ten list for decades, to Clinton's library gets him a pardon

Nothing to see here...

trump is a business man with international business ties, they went over all of this during the GOP convention when he won the nomination. the left has the same argument then as it does now, how can it be a blind trust if he knows whats in it? lol the left really is retarded

Trump's real estate businesses are all heavily leveraged. so he got some rich russians to invest in the business and some to buy his properties.

>it's (sic) a news article

About absolutely nothing.

Americans don't use "holiday" as a term for vacation, bonglord.

>POL BTFO

Insta-hide

Was he supposed to refuse any Russian investment, purchasing, and other trade on all of his businesses?

Did you actually read what the article said?

Daily reminder to all new posters that this is a shill thread

>talks about Trump selling condos in Russia
>talks about the amount of business he once recieved from Russians
>says absolutely nothing about donations, campaign contributions, favors, russian politicals, or anything of the nature

It should be made illegal to have a misleading article headline which has nothing to do with the real story.

And this is evil because?

>It's not fake lmao it's a news article

>trump is a business man with international business ties

Well, he mostly has foreign business ties because
(1) he lets produce in low wage countries instead of in the U.S., by American workers
(2) he is such an unreliable lying businessman that no bank in the U.S. is lending him money any more

>implying Russia is evil like Saudi Arabia

nice try muzzie media

>Liberals yesterday.
>"TRUMP IS WORKING FOR HILLARY TO DESTROY THE GOP!"

>Liberals today.
>"TRUMP IS WORKING FOR PUTIN TO DESTROY HILLARY!"

I don't get why i'm supposed to care about relations with Russia. I'm a firm believer in non interventionism and i wouldn't mind if we fucked off from preventing Russia to giving aid to shitty countries.

What's sad is the fact that the connection between Trump campaign and Russia is not confirmed in the article but it'll be broadcasted as truth.

I don't know if it's strictly illegal but this is grounds to fire a journalist. There used to be strictly enforced ethical rules about this kind of thing. But no one does anything about it anymore thanks to, "Entainajournalists," like (((Jon Stewart))).

So what do you think about Hillary getting nearly a billion in "donations" from Saudi Arabia and other extremist terror-supporting nations

As serious? Not as serious?

Seems legit.

globalist OP panics when US businessman deals internationally. liberal retards

Suddenly the russians are an evil empire to the Democrats.

What happened to the downfall of the berlin wall euphoria? Do the russians love their children too? And all that jazz?

That was cruz missiles for the first one

Does anyone know what it's like to be tge badman? The sadman?

Man, a business man is doing millions of dollars of business with Russian businesses.

Fuck! The horror! Oh the humanity!

Serious question - how can someone be a nationalist and support someone who's such a cuck to Russia?

Where are you from dude? I'm from Nebraska and we use holiday all the time over there haha.

Well yes if he had presidential aspirations. It's not technically illegal but certainly immoral. If Hillary had been trading with North Korea or Iran, what would you think of that?

Who else /badman/ here?

I can see where Trump gets his views on libel and slander, and if you cant connect a potentially damaging lie to the concept of slander then you really hold no weight in the argument.

Nice Mao though. Very artsy. Shame about the tens of millions people, at least he's dead.

Eh, all the same in most instances.

npr.org/2016/06/09/481351291/if-elected-president-would-trump-put-his-investments-in-a-blind-trust
June 9, 20165:04 AM ET

"If I become president, I couldn't care less about my company. It's peanuts. I want to use that same — up here, whatever it may be — to make America rich again, and to make America great again. I have Ivanka and Eric and Don sitting there. Run the company, kids. Have a good time. I'm going to do it for America. ... I would put it in a blind trust. Well, I don't know if it's a blind trust if Ivanka, Don and Eric run it. But — is that a blind trust? I don't know. But I would probably have my children run it with my executives. And I wouldn't ever be involved, because I wouldn't care about anything but our country. Anything."

considering his campaign is hurting his business , and his campaign is largely self funded i would take trumps word for it.

Confirmed fake, just look at those digits

What's with the "sic"? Are you stupid as hell or smthng?

I've traveled all along the east coast, currently in SC, and I've never heard anyone use "holiday" as a term for vacation that didn't speak with a funny British derivative accent.

FAKE AND GAY
SAGE

How can trump receive hundreds of millions from Russia if he's actually poor and not really a billionaire.

bipartisanreportusinglongassstupidfuckingwebsites.com

nice sauce bro

saged. fake and gay.

Badman, fighter of the kike man, champion of fhe sun.

So lets for for saudi supported Hillary

Smart, good business move.

Saudi Arabia is still a major US ally. Have you people forgotten Russia's invasion of Georgia, Ukraine and constant threats against Baltic states? What Saudi Arabia does can't be compared with Russia's actions.

Ah aaaaah aaah

Holy kek that is good

I take 10 putins for every saudi.

>business man doing business with russia is immoral
Yikes, you're really reaching. Clinton did business with foreign donors and traded political favors for cash. That is 100x more corrupt than anything trump has ever done.

Lying britbong, saying holiday is some some stupid European shit.

>trump has done business in russia
and this is a problem why?

STO
P

REPLYING
TO
SLIDE
THRE
A
D
S

RRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>What's with the "sic"? Are you stupid as hell or smthng? (sic)

Yes.

Israel keeps committing war crimes against US, Saudi Arabian did 9/11. France has industrial spies all over Lockheed. Canada shit posts.

I mean really with allies like these it's refreshing to have Russian just be blatantly fuck you to US. It's nice having an enemy come at US from the front instead of betray and back stab US. So good on Trump for taking their money.

Saudis litterally did 9/11

How much has the ISIS supporting house of Saud contributed to Clinton? Give me a break there is no moral high ground left to fight for in this election

saudi arabia funded the worst attack on american soil in history. Fuck them.

There is nothing wrong wirh that.

Old enemies becoming allies is something good, fucking shills.

>Holiday
Spell cheque

kek checked good one

When new season of best show on tv ?

nigger

The web site is bipartisan. People have a right to correct the record and stop the American people from making a gigantic mistake.

I'm not even going to bother with a (you), i want you to put your shill supervisor on the line, he must be informed of the terrible quality of the work you're doing

>Old news about trumps condo business.

Get your shit together ctr, you're embarrassing yourselves

This is all just a minor hiccough in the scheme of things, my American friend.

gee i wonder why banks don't like trump? think it might have something to do with their wasted investment on hillary clinton

(1) he lets produce in low wage countries instead of in the U.S., by American workers

trump has addressed this point several times, there is zero incentive for american companies to stay in the usa. if thats too right wing for you, you can go read ron paul or noam chomksy who say the exact same thing.

whatever happened to Saudi endorsed Hillary, she dead yet?

>I can bump my own threads.
Ty4ctrfam

A business man does business with russian people? It just tells me he know how russians might think, making him even better at negotiating in the role as president.

You're right; Saudis have directly attacked the USA while financing Jihadi groups worldwide while those examples of Russian belligerence you mention have all occurred within lands very recently ruled by the Russians and in response to Western provocations.

This leftist, (((Establishment))), desperation to drum up hostility to and possibly war with Russia is absolutely fucking insane.

theinternationalreporter.org/2016/08/26/hillary-clinton-is-spreading-islamist-extremism-hillarys-saudi-sponsors-support-terrorism/

Nope she's brain dead but they have her on remote control by that black SS agent. So technically her black heart still beats so she is still alive.

THIS

this is a beautifully worded post, well memed sir ctr would be proud

Soon...

HOLY SHIEEEEET IT IS FUCKING REAL

IT IS HAPPENING GUYS.

PUT OUT YOUR RARE RON PAULS!

youtube.com/watch?v=xfr64zoBTAQ

>Liberals yesterday.
>TRUMP IS BROKE! HE HAS NO MONEY!

>Liberals today.
>TRUMP MAKES MILLIONS!

?

I haven't forgotten the ongoing Saudi invasion of Yemen that Clinton supports or, say, the Saudi bombing of the WTC, like the great allies they are

Thank you, this is exactly what I am saying. Glad some people here have some common sense.

Hillary wants to make trump look less successful and less of a good business man than he is.

cnn.com/2016/09/23/politics/september-11-bill-saudi-arabia-veto/

obama is a scum bag, hillary clinton is also a scum bag.

HEYYY MAILBRO!! I was wondering where you've been. Hows things

>Donald Trump does business with Russian people, completely unrelated to his campaign.
>Media: SHOCKING NEWS INDICATING THAT DONALD TRUMP IS OWNED BY RUSSIA

>Hillary Clinton's campaign takes millions of dollars from Saudi Arabia
>Media: SHOCKING NEWS INDICATING THAT DONALD TRUMP IS OWNED BY RUSSIA

Really scraping the barrel for distraction from Hillary's shenanigans?

>be liberal
>anti-xenophobic
>pro-russophobic

Are these people fucking retarded?

lol you forgot to mention the special report about trump being a misogynistic racist

Yes. They just do whatever Jews tell them to do. The anti-Russia meme is literally a Jewish creation.

>ITT Op gets btfo forever

>American holidaying in Britain
>holidaying
nice false flag eternal anglo

>Ve veel uce Meestar Trraamp
>But how veel we contrrol hhim?
>Ve veel pay hhim -- ONE MILLION DOLLARS!!!!!!

Being this retarded here's a (you)

Target:
>Hilary is only possible president

>Hilary has medical problems
Stay on target
>Hilary has ties to the same people that lead and finance world terrorism
Stay on target
>Hilary is Corrupt
Stay on target
>Hilary can't keep state secrets
Stay on target
>Trump poling better than Hilary now
Oh shit she's breaking up EIIIIAAAAH

Made me chuckle. You're still a faggot, though.

Since when can Hillary control her motions? You know how many stories there are about her screaming at her staff, or secret service when she was First Lady? There are none such stories about Trump though. Hillary even lost her cool at the town hall with Matt Lauer. She's the one that can't control her emotions.

saudis funded 9/11 you stupid fuck

I cringed. Sounds like a zuckbook post.

Fuck off CTR.

Or I will hammer the fuck out of you guys.

Call me all the names you want, I know the reality and the truth.

Good. Just prepping for the next wave. I'm thinking a bunk of Dollar Tree bibles with Exodus 8:2-6 highlighted and maybe 200 or so unique Trump pepes. Just hit one group really hard, maybe CTR.

The project seems to be ignored by Cred Forums and Cred Forums but within 30 minutes of posting on infinity chan, my thread was pinned.

Lol denial enjoy that

If a million dollar donation from Marc Rich (a man on the FBIs Top Ten list for decades) gets him a pardon, I wonder what 25 million from the Saudis buys.

OP didn't actually read the article

I won't quote every reply I got because that would just spam the thread. But will you fuckers make up your minds? Was it the Saudis or was it the Jews who did 9-11?

Oh my

Is this even legal ?

Bad man? Hillary helped fuck up Haiti. That's worse and more racist than Trump has ever done.

Clinton takes millions from Saudi Arabia, yeah Trump's the bad one here.
Wtf i hate Trump now!
#imhillaryartillery

Trump just took a 11% drop in polls on the Russia news.

americannews.com/trump-hit-hard-Russia-connection/Putin.html

THIS (kek)

Hillary's tax fraud news will be worse.

youtu.be/bJctu9KdY-A

>is sending some a poorly drawn cartoon legal

Maybe in another country it would be illegal under hate speech, but we've got the 1st Amendment.

As long as you don't communicate any specific, imminent threat, you can say whatever you want to someone.

>Cred Forums falling for no real sources again

just another day

Don't forget to lock your lorrie after leaving the car park, fellow burger.

it was both? the whole jews vs muslim vs christian narrative is just for the masses, none of the people in power give a fuck about the sham religions they pretend to be a part of , they do it for the masses so the people on the ground can say 'ohh look one of us,they can't be all bad if they are (insert majority religion of said area)'

Why isn't ABC reporting what ABC is reporting?

whats with all these orangeish ids

makes you wonder...

WE LOVE YOU UNCLE VLAD

Retard trumpeter fires don't realize Obama already disqualified Donald Trump from being president.

hi im biting

Georgia attempted to annexx South Ossetia, a semi-autonomous region under Russian protection, if I recall correctly. Russia retaliated; although you could make an argument one way or another if their response was adequate or too forceful; but all the reporting I heard on mainstream news here at the time was "RUSSIA INVADES GEORGIA UNPROVOKED HURRRR"

t. resident of the state of georgia that laughed at melanin-enhanced gentlemen and white trash thinking atlanta was under siege

>(((bipartisanreport)))
yeah okay you fuucking skype

>will you fuckers make up your minds?

What are you saying? Everyone has to believe the same thing at the same time about the same events?

How did it become you vs Cred Forums?

>implying goodmen make great leaders

GAS YOURSELF NOW

> Does business with Russia

> Is tied to Russian oligarchs

> Wants to recognize Crimea

> Said that NATO is useless

> Said all of American foreign policy has been wrong supporting the Russian narrative 100%

This guy is a Jeremy Corbyn tier faggot. Dumb burgers are so happy they getting some nationalisms.

> Yeltsin was a nationalist
> Rekt the USSR

No american uses holdaying for vacation you fucking faggot mohammedan.

What about this fag?

Go away shill faggot leaf, trudeau loving garbage

>trump buys and sells worldwide
>this is somehow bad

Off course hue over here has nothing but respect for America and its place in the world

I'm I being witness to a new meme? The badman meme?

I used to be a Trump supporter, but now that Russia sent him money I realized he is white and Russians are white and I just can't deal with all this privilege. Racism has become so terrible that blacks can't even aim guns at cops without getting shot. I am now a #GoogleMissile

Anyone who lives near the debates should get mobilized

Show up outside the event with noise makers, strobe flashlights and air horns. Pretend that you're a Clinton supporter. When she enters the arena bomb her with lights and noise in hopes of triggering a seizure

If you're lucky enough to get into the debates start coughing every time she gets the chance to speak.

I would also suggest yelling the names of people she has killed and the names of Bill Clinton's rape victims

This is the best thing that could ever happen in the history of this country. The U.S. teaming up with Russia. We'll be unstoppable.

>ctr trying to cover up gennifer flowers bombshell

KEK

America remaking their ties in peaceful with Russia is a good thing, not a bad one. At least Trump will try. Instead of the warmongering trying to kill us all.

Behind blue eyes?

Yeah Putin desperately wants you to succeed.

You do realize that Trump is a liberal who married a Slav whore never served in the army and could give a fuck about anything except for money

I hope this is true.. Fuck Trump, and fuck the white trash of pol.

If ABC uncovered it, where's the ABC link?

What happened to Trump actually being poor because he wouldn't release his tax returns?

You're a special kind of retarded, aren't you?

abcnews.go.com/Politics/russia-trump-political-conflict-zone/story?id=42263092

He wants him to succeed, so he can have a better place for Russia himself. A world with constant american military opposition is an undesirable one for every country leader in the world. I don't deeply believe it will work, but fuck, it deserves a try.

>for the sixhundredandseventieth time this year

>trump sold condos/name to russian businessmen

ah the same story repackaged

Get out you lying skype, no one uses holiday like that over here.

If this were true, it would still be better than the MILLIONS of payments Hillary has received from a HUGE number of special interests.

> he wants him to succeed so there's no interference as Russia re claims all the former Soviet and Eastern bloc clay

Looked like a whole lotta nothing to me.

Plus, who is more legit:

A businessman who ends up having business with people from Russia?

Hillary, who gets funded by the banks and represents 4 more years of war?

>Trump is a badman that cannot be president

>bipartisanreport.com

>OP's article makes it sound like Trump was receiving direct campaign contributions from Russia
>ABC article states that Trump did business in Russia and made money from it
>Nowhere have I seen his campaign "panicking"

Okay.

>Wow business man does business.
...And that business is illegitimate.

wow trump sells real estate to people from russia

hes done lol

SAGE

Anyone below this line is a cuck
------------------------------------------

Read your link. It literally says that Trump, a billionaire, did millions of dollars of business over seas on Russia.
No shit dumb fuck

It amazes how liberals will in the same breath of accusing Trump of not being able to work over seas s having too many ties over seas.
I'll never be a leftist for the single reason that I don't have their capacity for cognitive dissonance.

No, we use the term vacationing. I'm from Nebraska.

BADMAN!
HE A REAL BADMAN!
(POOCHA!)
WHATA WHATA HE A REAL BADMAN!

> americannews.com/trump-hit-hard-Russia-connection/Putin.html
Looks like its over!

> "did"
Who gives a shit about "did"
Both are heavily involved. Odd that it is Jews and Arabs right? Why were there not more Chilean businessmen involved in this mess!?

HONK HONK!

twice confirmed by kek these are holy words badman is fighter of the kikeman as it was rolled so it shall be
>praise kek

He opens businesses in Russia or within Russian partners.

What the fuck does that have to do with the price of eggs in China?

To be honest-who gives a fuck?

You want to know WHY this won't affect Trumps chances? Because Hillary has been given millions in donations from foreign countries since the start of her running.

Nobdoy is going to care that Russia donated to Trumps campaign-he didn't give them anything in return anyways, unlike Hillary, who I'm sure gave lots of favors to have their money.

>TRUMP BTFO
Not even.

townhall.com/columnists/rachelalexander/2016/08/30/democrats-planting-radical-fake-conservative-news-sites-n2211522

TLDR its apart of a failing strategy by leftist to try and manipulate opinion. OP is the worst kind of shill.

>American
>Holidaying

I can tell you're from the NormieWorld and have never been here before.

You gotta go back.

>peace with Russia is a bad thing!
And they say trump is the one who will start ww3

I have never heard anyone that wasn't European use the term "holidaying".

Also what positive "experience" does Hillary actually have outside of sleeping with Bill? And what makes you think she can keep her emotions in check when she cant keep herself conscious half the time?

I see no pic related, just a hit piece by a literal "who?" written in a clearly partisan, biased manner.

Haven't read it but what's the scandal? Trump made millions of dollars with Russia in the open market and somehow that's shady compared to Hillary making millions from pay-to-play in the state department?

If this is the best they can do to counter Clinton Cash, the dems are on full suicide mode.

Rolling for kek to banish the CTR

STOP LEAF POSTING

I don't know, even though I see this as nbd, I could see this losing Trump a few points in the polls.

Still voting for him

putin and trump are pedos and trump is the antichrist

Great song. My respect for Americans has increased.

Fuck nato I guess eh? What's with everybody's edgy death wishes? Thanks zionism

I'd choose a guy who gets financial support from Russia, over a ragged old cunt who deals with dune coons.

Just fuck off you huge nosed bastard

>holidaying

Nice job BTFO yourself lime

Cuck much?

Also, fuck NATO.

In other news, the Earth is flat. Dumbass

You're all cows treated for grinding

Fuck me. This board is so cancerous and retarded it smells like death

All I'm hearing is how much of cuck you are, leaf. Enjor your sea of immigrants and the destruction of what little "culture" you actually had to begin with.

the reality AND the truth?

7/10 for the replies. pic related, it's you.

Your stupid frog demon is named cuck you moron. And right wing zionists steal lie make terror and plant refugees. Do refugees come from a lack of capitalist bananas or from blowing up their countries because they protected Christians? Hrm?

That's you buddy, take a shower. You can smell through the computer. I guess his wild opinionated graphic really upset you.

Good.

Russia>SA any day of the fucking week

They gave him all sorts of free media. Others were under investigation and released. I guess he's special. The fuck do two wrongs with one man (and nothing to do with ABC) make one right? We love Clinton and Drumpf because the nose killed our prosperity and murders God

How is this any worse than Hillary getting all that money from the Saudis?

*Kek, friendo. consider killing yourself before the rapefugees do. There's not a lot of time left for Canada.

The fuck is SA? The States of America? You're a traitor!

>bipartisanreport.com

Saudi Arabia.

Kuck bud. Why do italians have this symbolism? I know what cuck is in relation to demons. You "we wuz" moron. I don't care about Saudis when all they are are a way to shift blame onto Muslims from fake hooknoses

Trump sold them assault condos? Truly this madman must be stopped.

In bed with Israel. The fuck do I care. Putin is a paid Israeli shill up the ass

USA/Russia alliance when? Looks like we're retaking Constantinople boys

>mfw

Yeah taking payments for campaigning and using his buildings for that purpose from those monies foreign and domestic is a "thing". Please froth at mouth over Obama and Air Force One

Greater Israel fucking STOOGE. Do you WANT armageddon you nigger? Do you seek the dragon and the mark of the beast?

K. Go do another TARP from 2008 only with bail ins and not bail outs and another upside down star attack false flag

>trump made millions in Russia from condos and marketing them..
that's the whole articles substance

Why is he doing that? Oh well. Fiat moni globalism. Rightists will be rightists. You'll pay for it and blame brownies and unions

You make it sound pretty tempting desu senpai

>under the table deals are in your tax form :^)
Trumpfags in a nutshell

Because you hate yourself and already sold your soul? Not my problem

Suddenly ABC does investigations. Thought they stopped in the 90s

Yeah I miss the time when shills at least pretended they weren't shilling.

When was the last time you heard ANYTHING about the projected addition with Trump on the national debt of 25 trillion more? What about Epstein? I hear the Trump rape trial is set for October

>Do business with Russians
OMG HES CROOKED

>Give speeches to Wall Street
NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT I SWEAR

Lol@ABC

So, the president of ABC news is married to an Obama cabinet member. Coincidental? Maybe. But let's not kid ourselves, probably not.

Could you not find anything reputable?

>this is evil bad wrong
>but it's totally ok for Hillary to sell uranium to Russia

Remind me again why we're afraid of Russia?
Trying to scare older voters lol

The right wing doesn't love wall street? Trump doesn't? You love him for his moni and his shit inability to be a man or have morals or be Christian or to tell the truth or to manage his affairs. So make up your minds. Everything is the left's fault. I know exactly what you fuckers are doing

Nukes don't exist
He is a real sodomite (a rapist and a fucker of serpents) who blames homosexuals to distract you. He's also a tyrant

Nigger are you serious

Also when the bible spoke of rape it was only if the victim or woman didn't protest at all. So basically sodomites are angel rapists and serpent cultists allow the fallen ones to rape all sorts of women. Back from maybe Eve

>American holidaying in Britain

You are aware that literally no Americans use the word "holidaying", correct?

I thought you were suggesting Armageddon? Is chaos not a good thing?

Fuck off nobody cares. This was alreadu stated and is not a law or concrete or meaningful in any way

Since when does Cred Forums hate tyrants?

Anyone else just depressed? The amount of lies and sexist they openly do and get away with. I wish psychos would target them or politicians instead of just normal folk.

No. Eve thought she'd become as gods and get enlightening knowledge. All that happened is food became poo and babby came from penisvagoo. Aint no way I'm not realising that first comes AntiChrist then comes Christ. And there's the army of 144,000 that are male virgins of only women. Who are real Judeans and the ones to be raptured. Everybody else can be saved. Remember the golden rule! If you want chaos you bring chaos to only yourself by wanting edgy chaos to go to your neighbours "instead". By wanting it at all

The edgy alt right fascist kiddos dont make up all of Cred Forums

CTR is holding a party tonight. Wanna join?

What do I care? I do. And people need to know what their shitposting really accomplishes

But it's fucking true leaf. It pokes a huge hole in the story

Also nothing in doin, no use denying that Trump will crush Clinton.

Yeah. Everybody will remember this scandal of a fake proxy euphemism from a british murkan during debates and voting

Fake and gay

We're posting in a 'pol btfo' trash thread. What do you care? It's a shit ctr thread. Sage this shit

Really eh. Yeah fiat moni is but not this story. Why Russia? Do they deserve this influence? Or is it that all these exchanges serve no purposes for the same?

There was a thread that said everybody on here has lost their way in the eyes of God. Lasted 10 seconds

>trump did business with russia as part of his international business dealing when he was a businessman
>this is proof that he is a pro-russia secret agent n shieeeetttttttt!!!!!
>this report has been brought to you by the """""bi"""""partisan report

Muh invisible hand. Let 7 billion do whatever and be rules by One big giant Head. Aaaand im gone

>Nukes don't exist

Why do Canadians keep saying this?

leaf

ctr has developed some hilarious new shilling tactics
hope that works out for you

They don't. Look back to the hysteria of the day that brainwashed billions of people. Look at this shitty footage! Oops my camera is good though. We have special materials in 1935 that are transparent and nook prooph. Duck under your skewel desks. They'll protect you just like my camera. Take uranium. Make it speshul and enriched and cakey. With hydrogen. Somehow. Then drop it on the floor and blammo. No more japan. Nah.

WTF???? Now I hate Trump!!

911 was cold fusion

The sun is not a nuclear furnace it is a transformer and it is 4000 miles away not 150 million

how can i donate more shekels for your representative job?

At aipac. Beside drumpf

>Stupid lefty leaf cuck posing as a Christian.

As in pals with Spooky, you little faggot?

That's not what (sic) is for...

kinda retarded ain't ya

what is wrong with russia that this is bad news? hillary got hundreds of millions from other countries.

>its nothing

sage

>badman

I HOPE THE MOTHER FUCKING DEVIL DRAGS YOU TO FUCKING HELL AND RIPS OFF YOUR MOTHER FUCKING FLESH YOU STUPID SON OF A BITCH BECAUSE YOU WILL NOT FUCKING TALK TO ME LIKE THAT YOU FUCKING UGLY MOTHER FUCKING FAGGOT YOU NEED TO DIE AND I HOPE YOU DO .. YOU DESERVE TO FUCKING ROT IN THE FUCKING GROUND WITH MAGGOTS EATING YOUR FUCKING EYEBALLS THE FUCK OUT I WANT YOU DEAD... FOR FUCKING SPEAKING TO ME LIKE THAT DO EVERYONE A FUCKING FAVOR AND JUMP OFF A FUCKING BRIDGE YOU PEICE OF SHIT NOBODY ... YOU ARE GARBAGE AND YOU ALWAYS WILL BE YOUR MOM MUST HAVE BEEN A REAL CRACK HEAD TO HAVE RAISED SUCH A DISGUSTING FUCKING FAGGOT LIKE YOU.. YOU NEED TO GO.. LEAVE THE OXYGEN TO PEOPLE TO DESERVE IT BECAUSE YOU SURE AS FUCK ARE A WASTE OF MOTHER FUCKING OXYGEN .. FUCKING STUPID WORTHLESS BITCH .. DON'T BOTHER REPLYING BECAUSE I HAVE SAID ALL I NEEDED TO :). YOU NEED TO GO CHUG A FUCKING GALLON OF MOTHER FUCKING BLEACH YOU STUPID UGLY WORTHLESS ASS FUCKING BITCH BECAUSE YOU WILL NOT FUCKING TALK TO ME LIKE THAT I'LL FUCKING OWN YOUR ASS BITCH YOU ARE GARBAGE TO ME AND YOU ALWAYS WILL BE SO WHY DON'T YOU SHUT YOUR FUCKING DISGUSTING FAGGOT MOUTH AND GO FUCKING KILL YOURSELF I WANT PEOPLE LIKE YOU FUCKING DEA DYOU AREN'T WORTH NY FUCKING TIME OR MOTHER FUCKING EFFORT I HOPE YOU GET HIT BY A FUCKING TRUCK YOU FUCKING WORTHLESS ASS BITCH ... YOU NEED TO GO... END IT DO THE FUCKING WORLD A FAVOR ... DON'T BOTHER REPLYING BECAUSE YOU'RE FUCKING BLOCKED MOTHER FUCKING FAGGOT

>ABC

Nope it's not. Private business =/= selling public, government offices. You can do whatever the fuck you want with your private possessions

Americans don't say Holiday, bloke. We say "vacation"

new navy seal copypasta

>bipartisan report

This is the worst hatchet job site I've ever seen, that name was a pure honeydicking

Even a retarded normies should be able to see through this one

Sage this

Congratulations OP. Not only are you worse than an illiterate facebook googress, you reposted an illiterate googress's Facebook bullshit here in a profoundly illiterate manner. kys

>americannews.com/trump-hit-hard-Russia-connection/Putin.html

>Trump, campaign
These Kike bastards are manipulative fucks.

>mfw it's all just Russian Cred Forumsacks

>Trump is a badman
>not the absolute madman
Why you doing this, lad?

So what? Putin is a nationalist who also wants to stop Islam, feminism and the promotion of homosexuality in public. I wonder why the left media is so anti Russia....

>One man that Ross spoke to was Sergei Millian, a head of a U.S.-Russian business group. He says he assisted Trump with marketing the sale of his condos in Russia. Millian spoke about all the money Trump made from the Russians back then.

HOLY SHIT, A REAL ESTATE MOGUL MADE MONEY BUY SELLING CONDOS TO A DIFFERENT COUNTRY. SHUT IT DOWN, TRUMP IS LITERALLY DONE.

NEXT YOU'LL TELL ME HE MADE A SHADY URANIUM DEAL WITH RUSSIA.

Only other place saying this is OccupyDemocrats.. LMAO

HAHHAHAHAHAH exactly!

BUSINESS MAN DOES BUSINESS

He's finished!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

CTR......never a dull moment

youtube.com/watch?v=gZEkit0W9ts
FROM BAAAADSTREET, ATLANTA GA

Oh no! That just means we might be able to stop a nuclear holocaust if trump wins! Yeah, that's really bad guys!

We all wanna die by next year...not

The Russian boogeyman really pisses me off. What is so wrong with allying with him. What has Russia even done since the 90s on words. America had their chance to steamroll them, and they didn't. So can't your politicians stop sulking because I'd rather go fight for my country under trumps orders than Clinton or the jews

1/10 attempt. Kill yourself

Million dorar question