You are now aware that the poll rigging is intentional but not because of what you're thinking...

You are now aware that the poll rigging is intentional but not because of what you're thinking. It's not to demoralize Trump voters, the writting is on the wall and Trump will destroy Hillary in November. But the polls will have her ahead up until the election. And post election the "Russia hacked X" narrative will take full effect and they will discredit Trumps win handing the win to Hillary.

Screencap.

Insider here. You're wrong.

It's happening.

sorry dude, while you're right about the narrative, Dick Morris already has this whole theory published in his book "Armageddon". It's good stuff. He talks about how Putin was shut down by the clintons in the 90's and so Putin is using this chance to get back at her. He's got all sorts of evidence and cool stuff. He also says part of the october surprise will be that Putin in fact DOES have the rest of her emails and he'll prove she screwed up big with the server and attempt to get her disqualified. We'll see i guess.

btw u also believe Clinton will win. I have no hope she'll lose. Money wins and shes got Soros, Eyeritch and other billionaires financing liberal chaos. While conservatives and independents are not supported by their own billionaires.

Clinton would just be replaced at the last moment by Biden and he'd still beat Trump.

Trump has slid into Rick Santorum/Michelle Bachmann territory. He's done.

>t.IncreasinglyNervousMan

>Finsider

If you think cozying up with Rick Santorum and Michelle Bachmann is praiseworthy I feel pity for you.

I don't even like Biden or Clinton. Just telling you how it is.

Trump's increasingly sad pandering to right-wing nutjobs isn't going to get him the White House.

Biden can't even be put on a shit ton of state polls now. Dems are stuck with Hillary and will burn in hell with Hillary too.

You literally can not hack the vote. You can affect the machines in person. They are not networked.

That is not how this works.

The machines are not networked.

I repeat that it NOT how that fucking works.

Inside Insider here. You're both wrong. It's all being set up for a combined Pence / Kaine double VP co-presidency.

Screencap

I was going to fap to that guy until I found out he is some gymnast manlet from Brazil. ;__;

Inside Insider here. You're both wrong. It's going to be a Pence / Kaine double VP co-presidency.

Screencap

You're correct but that's not the point chum.

polls aren't taken into consideration m8
Brexit was predicted to lose 8 to 1
Our presidential candidate was supposed to get 20-22% and got 36%
this isn't how voting works in democracies

Inside Insider here. You're both factually incorrect. It's going to be a double VP co-presidency Kaine / Pence.

Screencap

Even if she does we all have been having the time of our lives.

>Briton is retarded
Alrighty uggo.

Insider insider insider here, OP is right

>thinking hacking means dropping into the mainframe like his favorite shows

It's about the voting software itself

True insider here.

Gene Hackman didn't die, he's pulling the old "ooohh I'm sick and weak and dead" routine from Willy Wonka, and he's going to pop up in the oval office amidst a fake recount controversy and he's going to kill every jew

>It's about the voting software itself

It's about how the counts are tallied as well.

>he's going to kill every jew

Glad i finished reading that long sentence. now im hard.

>hey will discredit Trumps win handing the win to Hillary.
Too many steps.
They can just say "Hill won 80% out of 149% turnout go home"
So easy.

Inside your mom here. I'm long.