New Akifra

I think we really need to get down to it. Whites can't live with blacks, or Mexicans. We need to give them LA, MS, AL, and maybe even south GA. Then building a fucking wall.
We will buy out all white people at 2x the market rate so they can resettle in white USA, and the same with blacks in white USA.
We can't be ruled by the same government, googles simply can't into democracy.
I'm from the south and my home would become part of Bew Akifra, but it's a small price to pay.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mWISiHcGoNg
knowledgenuts.com/2015/02/01/how-the-russian-navy-saved-the-union-in-the-civil-war/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Makes sense.

Fuck no, not the south. Stick them in those culture-less, empty flyover states.

Liberia is an option.

>give them
Anything and they'll take it all. Back to africa/mexico with them all

Why don't you import white south africans? I wouldn't mind going to America

Terrible idea. The south is incredibly important. You don't realize how many military installations, refineries, and so much other vital shit is there. It would be a huge geopolitical blow to relinquish it.

Furthermore, you're acting like just putting a political boundary between us and them would somehow get rid of our problems. If this were true, then America wouldn't have any problem with illegal immigration from mexico. Truth truth is that if this happened and the south became a black country and the rest of america was a white county, you'd just be seeing tons of illegal immigration and other shenanigans spewing forth from New Afrika. It'd be like mexico but 100x worse. and we all know that New Afrika would almost instantaneously turn into a 3rd world shithole just like Africa proper unless heavily subsidized by gibsmedats. So we'd have this shitty wasteland of savages right next to us. They'd start pouring over the border into Real America. And the end result is that we'd still have a nigger problem and we'd also have given away our territory.

That would require moving more of them. The south brought them here, the south gets to keep them. Thank your ancestors.

Just place us back in charge and we'll worry about it.

Trying to pass back and forth from Florida to the rest of the US is going to present a headache. If there are road going through, they will always be blocked. Niggers love to block roads.Maybe we should have a coastal corridor, or give the nogs Florida, and compensate by keeping SC, and forcing those niggers into the nigger homeland.

fuck off, we need productive people here

Take that back, coastie.
We're full

They can have Canada.

>southern states calling anyone else flyover

Fucking lel

>We need to give them LA, MS, AL, and maybe even south GA.
Gibs away a whole 3 states, possibly 4?

Can't we just lynch the nogs instead?

Send them to the US Virgin Islands or conquer Haiti.

As if I'm going to Trail of Tears my ass out of Alabama

Why not just give them alaska, then any seepage will be picked up by canada

This. Why would we ruin our own states when there's already a containment zone for them?

Alabama user here, will my house be refunded for housing elsewhere?.

Deport them to Africa-save the South.

They were brought here by the Jewish New England slave traders.

Come north white man.

Agreed. They need to be completely geographically isolated.

We should make Puerto Rico a state, move all the black people there, then take away its statehood.

South Carolina here:

Fuck you.

Fuck giving them any of our clay. We can set up a "51st state" somewhere in Africa and then send them all there. And then promptly forget that said 51st state was ever a part of America at all.

Barring that, I think we could probably pawn them off to Canada. Just tell Justin "current year" Trudeau that we have 44 million refugees that need shelter, and he'd gladly take every last one

Why don't we just send them to actual Africa?

>he doesn't realize that the South is responsible for a majority of US culture and, by extension, world culture
>rock, rap, jazz, blues, country, r&b, literature, food, etc.

The entire Western world culture is nothing more than Southern culture. If we're so fucking bad stop copying every goddamn thing we do.

It's called Liberia.

Iowa fag confirmed

Just conquer these three countries, combine them, and deport all your Africans there.

They are (formerly British) Guyana, French Guyana and Suriname (formerly Dutch Guyana). Spoken languages are English (in Guyana), French (French Guyana) and Dutch (Suriname) but I'm sure most are competent in English, or will learn it quickly once it is the majority language due to their new American fellow Citizens.

They are inhabited primarily by former negroid slaves and are thus a good fit for American Dindus culturally and ethnically, as they'd get slaughtered in their tribal homeland of West Africa because they hate New World niggers (especially in Liberia, where they were once the ruling class).

It's mostly tropical rainforest and wetlands, the perfect habitat for Dindus and resembling their native West Africa.

It has great natural resources as well, like Bauxite, Aluminum and even gold and oil. They'd love it there. Until they deplete and ruin it, of course. But that would be on them.

Fucketh no, Northerners are opposed to our way of life.
t. southfag

its called liberia

Fuckin yanks made us take off their leash. Yalls damn fault.

The south is part of the original 13 colonies and as such has history. The only thing the midwest is known for is dysentery.

Amen death to the north and this thread is retarded these northern cucks never will understand that those counties have a small population if they did the South wouldn't be so conservative

*if they didn't

Rebels 4 life. Feds ruin everything. Politicians are fucking greedy assholes. Why is any politician wealthy? They were supposed to be givers to the people. Givers of truth and Hope. Now there all puppets of chaos and Greed. Giving nothing and spending all your money. I will never be prejudice but my eyes are keen. The Federal Government is destroying America. States should annex before the whole Country turns to shit. States protect their own borders. Fuck the World. I owe you nothing

>death to the north
They should just stay in their side of the country instead of coming down here and telling us how to run things.

They tried that. They don't want to go. It would be easier to create a campaign encouraging blacks to move to southern states with false promises of jobs and safety from getting shot by police.

>annex

And despite Dindu proclivity for unchecked breeding, the Guyanas are actually sparsely populated. Suriname barely breaks 500.000 off the top of my head. You'd roll over these countries in a matter of weeks and the African-Americans can establish themselves fairly quicky as they'd outnumber the native populace instantly.

>le all southerners brought over and owned slaves meme

>they don't want to go

Who cares what they want. Their ancestors came here against their wishes, so let's just do it again but in the opposite direction.

Seriously the googles are the way they are because of the north. WHO GAVE THEM FREEDOM, WHO GAVE THEM EQUAL RIGHTS, WHO GAVE THEM CIVIL RIGHTS

I agree with everything you say but you just convinced me that OP has the right idea. Think about it. At some point white America would get tired of new Africa and we'd carpet bomb/invade them. We get all land back and most importantly
>6 gorillan blacks

What a coincidence.

I swear I was going to suggest the exact same thing. Minus Louisiana, but otherwise the same idea of three or four nigger containment states.

>minus Louisiana
Thanks, krautbro. There are quite a lot of black people here though.

t. Louisianafag

We don't need to give them so much space, just cram them all into maybe 1/4 of one southern state.

yeah its not as if we could deport them or kill them a bunch no lets cede part of our country to them you absolute retard

Also, OP, do you realize that getting rid of Louisiana and Alabama, not to mention effectively cutting Florida off from the rest of the nation, would have dire ramifications in the way of nationwide oil shortages?

>>tfw south won't rise again

This. It's not like actual africans could resist kangz-americans colonizing them.

Fuck you, man.
Central States>>>>any other States

Fuck you. Let them have somewhere on the East Coast. The South is glorious.

Just give them Mississippi, Louisiana, and Alabama. They can all fit in there.

dude these are shills they are talking about ceding a good part of the country to blacks how can you take them seriously

>we'd eventually get tired of them

We didn't get tired of Mexico and they've basically taken over California, Arizona, NM, and southern texas

the amount of anti-southern shills proves to me that the government fears the South

Do you southerners want us to come down there and give the niggers the rust belt instead? I couldn't take the heat personally, but it would be worth it to be rid of them.

No, I just don't want them in the North, and the South is basically their "ancestral homeland".

WHY ARE YOU CONSIDERING GIVING THE GOOGLES ANYTHING IN THE FIRST PLACE THAT'S WHATS WRONG WITH YOU RETARDS YOU STUPIDITY IS OUTSTANDING

THEIR HOMELAND IS AFRICA AND IF YOU YANKEES HADN'T GIVEN THEM RIGHTS WE WOULDN'T HAVE THESE PROBLEMS

It's likely just a bunch of butthurt yankees.
Which is funny when you consider that Cred Forumsacks always blame shit on da joos, then eat up all of the garbage from hollywood about Southerners being inbred hicks.

Deal with it redneck lmao

You're right. It's such fucking bullshit how butthurt the yanks are over the civil war. They fucking won (with foreign help), fucked us over forever, and have the nerve to keep shitting on us afterwards. Fuck yankees and fuck niggers.

The majority of Georgia is beautiful.

Send the nigs to Antarctica or put them down like the animals they are.

Hahaha, why you so mad cletus? You really think that we won't just take it back in 10 years?

Yeah I'm sure it won't be irreparably blighted after sustaining a category 5 coon contamination. Why don't you let the people who have actual experience in dealing with niggers propose solutions to the problem.

WE DON'T NEED RETARDED HALF SOLUTIONS YOU NORTHERN KEK

the funny thing is, if we WERE to go this route, we would end up with another Liberia, see
I LOOOVVVEEE how hard the leftists dodge the wondrous and epic tale of Liberia, the single fastest, deepest downward spiral of a region of the earth in human history.

The funamental truth of Nogs in the west is that while they claim to indetify with their "african brothers," they really don't. they've lived to long in association with western civilization, and they think themselves superior. as soon as you put the nogs back in to Africa En Masse, you would have slavery and conflict galore.

YOU DEAL WITH IT THE GOOGLES WILL COME UP NORTH FOR ALL THOSE HANDOUTS YOU REALLY THINK THEY WILL SUDDENLY SAY NO TO FREE MONEY

Do you propose a DMZ as well? when the Kangs come marching north, I as an NC resident dont want to be relegated to dealing with raiding parties.

How's we going to drive to Florida to see the mouse?

Bullets are cheaper.

Florida, they can have it.

the mere fact that you are considering handing over parts of this country shows your stupidity and North Carolina you are the worst southern state

Culture of obesity and pill addiction? No thanks.

Im sorry fellow burger, genuinely I am, where are you?

thank god someone here isn't a shill or retarded

over my dead body

Colorado actually

My point still stands

let me tell you why your state is the worst is that in 2008 3 southern states voted for obongo Virginia, NC, and Florida. Virginia and Florida can claim correctly it's not all on them its because of the yankees coming down into their states and voting for Obama, but NC doesn't have that excuse so that makes you cucks

Ya, the south should have won, there I said it. Now rise again and we'll help you this time.

False Jew Flag as if the Jews don't want the USA to crush the last of the right wingers

Dixie fag get out
t. New Yorker

Fuck right off with that, my beautiful state already has too many nogs. Miami already fills our national quota of 3rd world shit-holes without bussing in more failure.

Literally nothing wrong with niggaz, their contribution to american cultural heritage is vast like their BBCs. They are bro tier, think of these, they are best athletes, best adulterers, they contributed much more to world music contrary to boring European classical music, they established the top genres of jazz, blues, pop, rap, hip hip. They are synonymous with human athleticism at its peak, they excel in field, football, basketball and all popular sports, they are funny, effay and have top tier gestures. Whenever I think of american people the first figure that comes into my mind is always a nigga, cause they are only 13% of total population but their far more popular than tacos or 60% white proportionally.

youtu.be/mWISiHcGoNg

why don't we just send them north if libs love them so goddamn much they can deal with them.

mexicans can have south cali.

How about you genocide them all and give them not an inch of your land?

And to think if Robert E. Lee's armies were triumphant at Gettysburg then the South would still have its niggers in check (or sent back to Africa) and it wouldn't have the disproportionately high homicide rates that it has today due to lack of chimpouts.

JEW YORKER GET OFF THIS WEBSITE RRREEEEEEEEEEE

Is 'american' native americans?

No, it's people descended from the ulster plantations that were sent here 300 years ago.

don't think you ain't innocent russia your czar at the time said he would war with anyone helping the South so its all your fault america is like this

knowledgenuts.com/2015/02/01/how-the-russian-navy-saved-the-union-in-the-civil-war/

please don't send them to Jew York. Upstate is so comfy.

>Can't we just lynch the nogs instead?
>flag

Only if we can start cramming you skypes back in the ovens again.

Guyana actually has a large Indian population who came there during the indentureship period. I don't think they'd take to kindly to having more blacks in the country.

Cred Forums and hardcore nationalists will never have influence or even come close to getting shit done because of ideas like this. it doesn't register in their little nigger minds how outlandish their ideas of segregation, deportation, or mass genocide sound.

>send dem back to africa!
>hang them all!
>mandatory sterilization!

you guys are so out of touch with reality. almost as much as SJW libishits who spend all day masturbating to the thought of a multicultural marxist matriarchy

Make the illegally immigrate to mexico to pay those beakers back

Cred Forums is a board of peace and satire. You have to go back.

>it doesn't register in their little nigger minds how outlandish their ideas of segregation, deportation, or mass genocide sound.
but it's fine when libs do it
fuck off ctr shill

Because things that seem extreme and outlandish NEVER happen, right?

And then what happens in 100 years is all of Canada is brown and they start invading from the south when you fucks inevitably elect another kike.

You're a fucking pussy. I live in Alabama and as long as you don't go to the straight up ghetto, niggers aren't gonna be there to fuck with you. Chimpouts happen to other niggers inside of the ghetto and to stupid whites who want to buy drugs.

Slave trade was a hoax. Blacks are mostly indigenous. You'll say it's bullshit tho.

By niggers you mean American citizens?

We didnt give up tennesee or kentucky so im good with it

Killing American citizens. Cool.

No.

strawman, typical libuck, argument dismantled
considering he escalated the world into a war and caused the death of hundreds of millions of whites, you couldn't have picked a worse example. and will never happen in the modern era.

just destroy the welfare system maybe? part of them will get to work, part of them will flee the country, part of them will *try* to riot. this is the most acceptable way by normies.

No lmao, they'll just turn the few that weren't drug dealers into drug dealers. They wont go anywhere. It would however cut populations and make it less profitable to have tons of kids.

NC will take you alabama bro. We have hella country here that you'd be comfortable in. Even the cities are pretty comfy.