MEME COUNTRY

>be finlan :DDD
>have a leftist antifa-protest earlier today against "raycisst violence and the extreme right"
>leftist have whistles to blow into to "break the silence" surrounding racism in Finland

>right-wing leaders dress up as deadpool, batman and iron-man
>paint a sign "superheroes against violence"
>give out bucketfulls of free white whistles with a True Finns (finnish right-wing party) logo painted on the side

>leftists get anally ravaged when they get home and notice they've been using a whistle provided by right-wing "nazis" the whole time while protesting

ABSOLUTELY FUCKING TROLLED

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=572VhrmihwA
tagesschau.de/ausland/finnland-proteste-rassismus-101.html
ps-nuoret.fi/uutiset/ps-nuorten-pillit-vietiin-ampareista-pari-tuhatta-ihmista-vihelsi-persupilleilla-poliittista-vakivaltaa-vastaan
youtu.be/enUgWTs7cTM
ling.helsinki.fi/~fkarlsso/genkau2.html
youtu.be/rqiE0WiinyE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Translated:

>RASMUS: Nationwide network against racism and xenophobia
>Disgusting act from the True Finns

You sneaky mongolians are too crafty for those antifa fags.

facebook and twitter is filled with butthurt.
Thank dog we have atleast a few non-corrupt rightwingers.

So much vowels

Why is every fucking word so long in finnish

because most words are not just one word, but made out of many words

youtube.com/watch?v=572VhrmihwA

Meanwhile the German mainstream media reports that "thousands" of fins protested against racysism
tagesschau.de/ausland/finnland-proteste-rassismus-101.html
Reason being the death of some 28 y/o shitskin who got killed by neo-nazis

So every word is a sentence on it's own?

What do you call sentences then?

Silly finns with your silly language

It was about 7000 people, that's true. Our MSM is reporting 15k but it was nowhere close to that.
But with this stunt the True Finns pulled the longer straw tbqh.

You can probs run this through google translate to read moonrunes.
ps-nuoret.fi/uutiset/ps-nuorten-pillit-vietiin-ampareista-pari-tuhatta-ihmista-vihelsi-persupilleilla-poliittista-vakivaltaa-vastaan

The same technique is used for German, no?

>SUPERHEROES
>against
>VIOLENCE
Great sign.

Ralli = Rally
Auto = Car

Ralliauto = Rally car

it's pretty simple once you get the hang of it.

asasdadfasdfsdafsdasfdasfdasfdsdasfdf

based finlad

>Deadpool
>Against violence

But words in german are at least distinguishable from each other.
> käeäällel käeeleäe käeeleleläeäe

Even the leaf understands the problem.
I am sorry google is just spouting out some bullshit or maybe my brain isn't working at this hour. Can you give me a TL;DR

Did the guy actually die, cuz too much drugs and/or in wrong time?

wtf is that, literally just like pressing random keys.

So it's basically mongolgerman

Btw, how did they not see the logo? Seems like that would be noticed instantly.

I find it funny how one leftist pothead dies it's a massive protest

But tens of serious crimes happen everyday by the hand of rapefugees -most don't get in the news- and nobody wants to say a goddamn thing

kuolisinpa unessani

lel
Fuckin great

Nobody knows

Crude translation:

>True Finns' whistles were hoarded from the buckets - a few thousand people whistled True Finn whistles against political violence

>The True Finns played their own game in today's "Timeout"-protest. Sebastian Tynkkynen, dressed as Batman, was handing out a few thousand white whistles with Deadpool and Ironman, and the whistles were gone in no time.

>"We dressed in costumes to defend ourselves against far-left violence. It seemed to be the the right choice. One of the superheroes was pushed around instantly when they noticed we were actually representing True Finns. They started to shout at as aggressively and they said that you shouldn't use these whistles for protesting. The True Finns are still against violence despite the violent opposition exhibited by the far-left today."
>- Sebastian Tynkkynen

>The True Finns demanded yesterday to stop all political violence in all it's forms - also from the far-left, which is the type of violence that wasn't mentioned once in the protest.

>"Dressing up as superheroes and the "Superheroes against violence" -sign were a poke towards the hypocrisy shown by many of the protesters. Superheroes opposing violence is as believable as antifascists and the far-left protesting political violence as a form of influencing people."
>- Sebastian Tynkkynen

I'm not sure what "Perussuomalaiset Nuoret" is in english.

Seems that the logo on the whistles is a Finns Party Youths symbol, which is a part of the True Finns party.
Haven't heard about them before myself.
Most people when they hear True Finns party they think pic related.

That bitch in your pic only has one arm

>Perussuomalaiset Nuoret

Google tells me it means "The True Finns Youth", so a finnish rightwing youth group if I had to guess?

this user got Perussuomalaiset Nuoret right.

Also the finnish maiden has no arm, it was cut off by the russians :(

sorry, quoted wrong post. I meant this user.

There is a massive leftist giant sleeping underneath us, just waiting for an excuse to get up and stomp everything Finnish in its path.

The more crimes immigrants continue the more asspained it gets, and then when finally right-wingers do something it tries to make up for it with huge noise.

continue to make*

>There is a massive leftist giant sleeping underneath us
that giant's name is Helsinki and it sure as fuck aint sleeping bruh.

You can always sleep comfy knowing that none of those antifa hippies can shoot a gun or even have seen a real one.

Is that Kola or what that area is called up there?

I thought the people living there were sorta related to you but not really

Based.

>You can always sleep comfy knowing that none of those antifa hippies can shoot a gun or even have seen a real one.
This is why I wish for a civil war, rather soon than later. Most of the hippies went to civil service, so they lack discipline, combat training etc. We would be able to wipe the floor with them in no time.
Not to mention the high number of women on the leftist side.
(Oh god, why must so many woman identify with the left)

It's called Petsamo, nobody really lives up there. There are more reindeers borderhopping up there than there are people.

Yeah but so far they haven't had much ammo on the right. They just had to sit there all butthurt about it and listen to legit criticism based on evidence. It took them over a year since the Immonen Facebook post to find a half-assed reason enough to strike back.

You know if you guys could just win Olympic gold in hockey you might be an okay country.

>why must so many woman identify with the left

Because the left are the good guys that just want everyone to get along, atleast that's how most people see it

Combine that with the mother instinct kicking in whenever they see a starving negrobaby and there you have the averge woman in the west

Or it's just because it's easier to get free welfare instead of finding a man.

Politics and women don't go very well.

BASED FINLAND

Gud job fins :DDD

I don't know about Sweden but women have about the same unemployment rates as men here

sometimes enduring the dark and cold to be a finn is worth it

I was wondering for a long time, why are all finnish musicians fucking goth/emo? Is that like a characteristic of your culture or sth?

>(Oh god, why must so many woman identify with the left)

A). women are naturally collectivist
B). women will always follow perceived group consensus
C). charity is a means for women to display sexual value in the same way expensive jewelry and clothing is. When a woman wears luxurious clothing items, the assumption is that a wealthy man gave them to her, with the implication being that she is desirable enough that a man will throw away his money on frivolity to win her approval. Charity is an extension of this principle as it allows women to be seen spending her husband's money in an ostentatious manner. It just so happens in this case that her husband is the state, and the state's resources are "limitless", so the woman's charitable demands are also limitless.

>that fucking alien language

I can read pretty much every western Euro language no problem but Finngolian and Estonian is like wtf.

Such as? I legit can't recall any really, and I was under the impression that foreigners mostly only know of sibel bibel and nightwish, and some random heavymetal bands

HIM is goth I suppose

>so many lakes half of his "country" is water

That's what I meant, I mostly recognise Nightwish and HIM. Maybe I worded the question wrongly: why is every successful finnish musician goth/emo?

Imagine cucks faces when user posts a video what happened to the whistles before they were put into bucket

> pic related

probably because the only finnish musicians anyone has ever heard of outside of finland are rock/heavy metal bands that sing in english, like nightwish, lordi or HIM.
most finnish musicians are nothing like them though.
but yeah depression and such are quite typical characteristics of finnish culture.

everyone on Ylilauta is hoping he shoved them up his ass the day before

How many people? In Dortmund there have been 2k people on the streets. Dortmund is well known for its right extremist groups

Finnish memelords strike again

Shouldve infected the whistles with AIDS and herpes

In my experience Finns are a lot more intelligent than the other white nations. They have somehow managed to make white pride or European pride normal. Nobody wants to fuck with them. They know it's 100% rational and the men in their nation have managed to maintain some kind of control over the population, instead of just letting women talk shit. Very traditional.

Disgusting that other nations have failed to do the same in my opinion.

>noni
n..NANI??

>depression and such are typical characteristics of finnish culture

Why?

> mä tulin sun uniin

Good luck, nordbro.

That is actually pretty neat 2bh - the language is complex and even intonation/emphasis may change the meaning.

Darkness is a massive contributing factor.
This place is dark,cold and wet as fuck for most of the year.
The very color scheme of this country is most of the time composed of multiple shades of gray.

Only when we get snow it gets a bit better, due to it reflecting light like a motherfucker and summers are great.
But other than that, just dark and cold.
Combine that with the reclusive nature of the people and you're looking at a pretty bleak picture.
That's one of the biggest reasons why migrants fuck off on their own during the winter.
They can't take the environment and the silence of this place.

This is why I completely gave up on learning Finnish. I learned Japanese and Icelandic with no problems, both languages I was told are very hard for English speakers, but Finnish ruined my brain.

It's very pretty though. I'd like to try again some day. youtu.be/enUgWTs7cTM

>Only when we get snow it gets a bit better,
speak for yourself i love autumn over all other times of year
comfy semi-cold weather and lots of rain

thanks, khanate soon brother

7k leftists, more or less.

Finns invented Moomins! TIL

God I hated that cartoon it was fucking weird :D

Finland is strange, been there 4 months to study. The only country where girls buy (f*cking expensive) drinks for guys, so the would be more open.

Yeah that does actually happen and it happens a whole lot if you're not ugly as sin.

>Mfw above average looking and I haven't paid for my drinks in years, because women always buy them for me.

I love Finland now

Some pay food and taxi too.

>mfw no woman has ever bought me a drink
I expect them to buy their own damn drinks though.

Do you live in Helsinki?

snibeti snab :------D

Yes, though I'm going to fuck off from this city very soon.
Probably somewhere that's within hours drive from here.

The rents are getting retarded high and to be honest, I want to live somewhere a bit more peaceful and with more space.

Why does Perus Suomalaiset use swedish colours?

Because the S is supposed to be golden.
At least it has white in it.

Kiitos minuun suomilainen ystävät.

wtf. Finland is fucking backwards.

I even see finnish shop workers speaking russian. cucked.

Badman

i ve got told to drink by a few grills and one found an abandoned bottle for mee

Top fucking kek, based Finnbro.

underrated post

>“I’m wearing a jacket from Issey Miyake and a blouse that I got from my boyfriend. My biggest affections in style are my exchange year in Gothenburg and design clothes from flea markets. You can find cool stuff with a vintage twist for cheap price in flea markets and I like the simplicity of Swedish style. I like to wear black with unusual cuts or crazy patterns.”

finnish autism is stronk

The Russians that come here from St Peterburg are very wealthy and generous.

>“I’m wearing a “Chinese shirt” from Teneriffe which I once “stole” from my father. Trousers are from Weekday, and the jacket is from Zara. I like to wear comfortable, loose clothes. Baggy rags are cosy and cool. My dream is to own a total look in silk.”

Nobody can rival finish autism

>“Paulo Coelho and long beachwalks inspire me. My friend Ville Martikainen is my style icon.”

delete this

>“I’m wearing Samuji with Reebok shoes and socks from Cos. My mother is my best inspiration. Actually half of my clothes are what she used to wear when she was about my age. When I consider to buy a new piece, I often think about my “future childs”; if she/he could also love it after decades. I prefer sustainable clothing and timeless fashion. Speaking about forms, I love the A-lines.”

>“I’m wearing a biker jacket by Beautiful People, a t-shirt bought at a Helsinki punk shop, jeans from a vintage shop in Tokyo, Saint Laurent shoes, a Celine bag, and a beret by Opening Ceremony. I just wear what I want to wear, mostly mixing vintage clothes and high end brands.”

>“I’m wearing a dress made by my girlfriend, a Turo Tailor jacket, and fishnet tights. I’m insired by Tiia Sirén, late Meadham Kirchhoff ja Sigmund Freud.”

WEW

>“I’m wearing a total Vivienne Westwood lookbook look ss14, and Dior sunnies. Edie Sedgwick and Michelle Pfeiffer in the movie Scarface inspire me, and I’m obsessed with Saint Laurent.”

>“I'm wearing a faux leather dress from Zara and a Samuji glitter knit. I'm inspired by gothic music and 90s androgyny. I like to wear clothes that are unique, preferably second hand or vegan.”

Lol. This Canadian autist is the kid everyone would look at with disgust in silence then turn away keep talking.

This guy looks so finnish

His biggest affections in style are "my exchange year in Gothenburg". I blame you guys.

Älä rääkkää sitä kissaa!
>Dont tease the cat!

No ehämmää rääkkääkkää!
>Im not!

Always btfo foreigners with this.

Truefinn JUGEND!

Yes, but where to go, and what to do for living?

bewary of the cuntowary

kinda looks like she's seig heil'ing

>“I'm wearing second hand, a Kaksitvå bag and shoes by Trippen. My outfit is inspired by new spring leaves. I like my clothes casual but sophisticated.”

:^)

>“The jacket is designed and made by me, the jeans are from Diesel, the sneakers Nikelab, and the bag Tiger of Sweden. I like to wear sharp formal jackets with sneakers. I mix simple pieces with new materials, showy prints and textures. My current inspirations are the 70s, nature and Yeezy.”

>“I'm wearing a vintage jacket and FINSK heels with a top and trousers from Zara and vintage earrings. Old Hollywood movie stars & glam inspire my style. I like to wear clothes that make me feel like princess Diana.”

>“I'm wearing my Vetements coat, a vintage Scream tee and Dr. Martens Molly boots. I like to wear things that makes me feel empowered. My outfits are minimalist, rough, interesting and genderless all at the same time. I like things that are so ugly they're beautiful and I never say never to any clothing item.”

Never change you magnificent ugro meme gods.

>“I’m wearing my most expensive shirt, a vintage Moschino and my cheapest shorts which I bought at Zeeman in Holland for 3,99 euros. The Fila shoes I bought online, because I couldn’t find any funny shoes at the stores in Finland.”

Personally prefer this.

ling.helsinki.fi/~fkarlsso/genkau2.html

Thankyou Dog!

Seems like heaven. I know where i'm going to live once i finish med school. It has everything i want that doesn't exist anywhere around the first hundred thousands kilometers around here.

Any tips on learning finnish language that i won't find on Cred Forums? Also, when's Helsinki going to burn?

>Any tips on learning finnish language
>This is why I completely gave up on learning Finnish

Good luck huehue

They're not willing to integrate as i am. Living here is harder than learning any language i'd actually want to learn.

>Living here is harder than learning any language i'd actually want to learn.

You haven't tried finnish bruh.
If you start learning it at ~20 years old you will not speak it fluently. Ever.

You can hold a conversation of course but most people will just want to speak english with you. I know guys who've lived here for 30 years and still can't speak proper english.

>still can't speak proper english.
finnish*

> Living here is harder than learning any language i'd actually want to learn.

But what about those favelada qt's?

I will say, that hat's pretty A E S T H E T I C

Is that Finnish? Truly the mongol of languages, what a fucking diarrhoea of letters

>“I'm wearing a coulourful blouse I bought at Cleaning Day event in Helsinki, pants are from Monki, and my shoes and my backpack I stole from my mother. My cap used to belong to my grandfather, but he didn't need it anymore, so he gave it to me. I always wear comfortable clothes that I can ride my bike with. I get inspired by bright colors and people around me.“

She's cute.

Why did Finns write the sign in English?

>IRL Twoflower.
What in the fuck.

Don't tell me you wouldn't absolutely ravage this one, cancuck.

>multicultural protest
They spoke mostly english in the protest anyway. Half the protesters wouldn't have understood the sign if it was in finnish.

Fins anons Im going to lapland in dec? How bad is the muslim problem in lapland?

>likes mongoloids
>flag

I hate you

>How bad is the muslim problem in lapland?
Stay away from western Lapland and you probably won't see a single one. Shitskins don't stay up north, it's too cold for them.

Yeah I don't want to see them fuckers there. Its been a dream to visit on christmas.

Fuckign A E S T H E T I C

youtu.be/rqiE0WiinyE
Finnish sounds nice.

Kuva: Niina Lyijynen