Pastor Anderson Thread:

Pastor Anderson Thread:
youtube.com/watch?v=lOcDndO7m4Q

Is there anyone in the world more based than this man?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M1Pult5Po2U
youtube.com/watch?v=F1sJDhJ-6iE
youtube.com/watch?v=EY1bFvVMOak
youtube.com/watch?v=ejaHfWJX_ZQ
youtube.com/watch?v=2g6dRoQmzrQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ZbiV5iDDxsA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=M1Pult5Po2U

i like pastor manning too.

Not even close, this nigga is based as fuck though.

youtube.com/watch?v=F1sJDhJ-6iE

youtube.com/watch?v=EY1bFvVMOak

better video

Pastor Anderson finds out the shut it down meme isnt actually a joke.

Fuck no. These pastors are NOT based. They are protestants. Protestants are a shit stain on Christianity and the red pilled community.

Christian-centric threads all turn into massive piles of shit filled with every type of faggot claiming truth

ought to be saged into oblivion

should be a spirituality board or just use /trash

E. Michael Jones is better in pretty much every regard.

youtube.com/watch?v=ejaHfWJX_ZQ

>christcuckery

Not politics

I think I prefer Charles Lawson

youtube.com/watch?v=2g6dRoQmzrQ

he is literally Jewish

So no

Why are they bad?
nice double dubs btw

Except being an apologist for the Hoax Pope.

Daily reminder that America was founded by protestants and for protestants, and the Roman Catholic church is the Great Whore of Babylon. That being said some cathocucks are not to bad.

>These pastors are NOT based. They are protestants.
THIS

>They're dogs
Why do Christians hate dogs?

Not just any "protestant" church. The Church of England graced the founding.

>inb4 muh pilgrims, muh Geneva bible

Real and sustainable civilization didn't come until England came with government and the Church of England.

Anglicanism is the ONLY red pilled "Protestantism." Reformed in spirit but with Catholic traditions and understanding.

He doesn't hate wan-wans, he's just implying that sodomites are inferior to normal people. Just like dogs are inferior to us.

>and Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself, unless thy neighbor is a nigger.

I dunno, that verse doesn't seem like the one I remember reading.

I don't know a lot about Anglican doctrine but they seem pretty sound from my limited knowledge of them. I don't care much for denominations. The only real red pilled Christianity is the Christians who do what the Bible says, which is not Catholics. Jesus said to call no man father but me, and Catholics disregard this. The Bible commands that a preacher must be married, while Catholics disregard this. Of course their are a lot of nice Catholics, but I think they are definitely led astray.

Anderson is pro-amnesty miscegenation cuckdom while redpilled on the Jewish problem.

>FUCKING BASED

youtube.com/watch?v=ZbiV5iDDxsA

>Being a Fucking Papist
>Current year
Pick one Mary Worshipper.

They also insert a shit ton of mary Sue fanfiction about Mary.

>stepping on the lectern or even The Scriptures!?

Do you even know what is a sodomite you Platonic rapist tranny? They raped angels. Period. Angels raped Eve. Christ came immaculately. You fuck the sloppy seconds. The 144,000 in the Unveiling are male virgins of only women. The bride of Christ. His rock. Are His followers. Not buildings. All churches are corrupted. What did Christ say was their sin? He healed the Roman Centurion whom was half a fag and everybody knew it. David and Jonathan. Rainbows. Ethiopian eunuch. Men now in prison who rape. Are they "gay"? Plato said we marry women rather than Christ so we can grow our own vaginas because Adam was a tranny. The good is preferable to any intimate relationship. KJV is shit and nobody studies root words and Biblicl languages. Everybody lies. Nobody is righteous

I wonder what happens if they find out (((who))) is behind all the faggets.

Christfags all crumble down everytime they find out their favourite "greatest ally" is stabbing them in the back and destroying white christian culture

Fallen angels with the Eve part, that is. Anyways carry on in ignorance. The first command or blessing was it is not good to be alone. But we can't tell men not to wed. Surrogacy is a medicine and in the Bible. There is a gay gene called xq28. All we listened to was be fruitful and multiply but nobody did that until we had all sorts of distortions and sex and caused the fall. THEN came teh gheys

the lady doth protest too much

When Christ said it is better for born eunuchs to not apply to the Genesis parable on marriage he meant exactly that. It doesn't apply. They shouldn't marry women. Do we think there was no clue of two men marrying? I don't think so. But He said not a peep on this!!!

The fuck kind of reply is that

AHAHAHAHA Holy fucking shit. He's talking about me!

>AHAHAHAHA
que insegurança

mata-te, doente mental