Another day, another 180 degree Trump lie

For months he claimed he would be "much better than Hillary for gays". But, more recently, he's been cozying up to the worst people in the anti-gay political/religious cult community.

Not satisfied, he has gone whole hog off the rails, with a 33 person "Catholic Advisory Panel", promises to do everything in his power to deny gay Americans the right to marry each other, pack the courts with Scalia clones, and roll back civil rights for gays in the name of the 1st amendment (even though that amendment prohibits theocratic law).

His fake support for gays came at a time when it was seen as a way to separate him from the rest of the GOP establishment. Now that he is part of it he has completely changed his stripes.

Other urls found in this thread:

thegailygrind.com/2016/09/23/trump-reinforces-anti-lgbt-positions-reverse-marriage-equality/
washingtonblade.com/2016/09/22/santorum-gets-top-billing-trumps-catholic-advisory-group/
towleroad.com/2016/08/donald-trump-lgbt-3/
thegailygrind.com/2016/08/09/trump-to-join-rubio-at-closed-door-anti-gay-event-in-orlando-on-2-month-anniversary-of-pulse-attack/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

thegailygrind.com/2016/09/23/trump-reinforces-anti-lgbt-positions-reverse-marriage-equality/

washingtonblade.com/2016/09/22/santorum-gets-top-billing-trumps-catholic-advisory-group/

towleroad.com/2016/08/donald-trump-lgbt-3/

thegailygrind.com/2016/08/09/trump-to-join-rubio-at-closed-door-anti-gay-event-in-orlando-on-2-month-anniversary-of-pulse-attack/

>Businessman politician tries to make as many friends as possible.
Not news friendo.

where did my notanargument.jpg go?

worst spin ever

Claiming you're going to be a great ally and then stabbing your supporters in the back is not praise-worthy.

Let me guess

you were going to trot out the liberty-hating commie argument that because there aren't huge numbers of gays their civil rights don't matter

read the first article

it says absolutely nothing except a quote from 2003 and that he has made friends with some people who used (perhaps still are) against gay marriage.

i absolutely fail to see something bad about this, and i absolutely spot your shill ass.

Christians don't toss gays off buildings or chop off heads. Hillary's invasion of Muslim ferals will.

I've heard that excuse before.

reality is that a court full of Scalias is far more dangerous for gays than some immigrants

This.

OP is struggling way too hard to justify his faggotry.

another day, another lame ad hom

Just because you don't want gay marriage doesn't mean you want to kill them you dumb sand nigger

>But, more recently, he's been cozying up to the worst people in the anti-gay political/religious cult community.
lol? he has to you retard because a shitload of republican voters hate retarded faggots like yourself.

that doesnt mean he hates faggots, we already know he doesnt hate them considering hes been to plenty of his associate and workers gay weddings.

another really poor spin attempt

>we already know he doesnt hate them

Yeah, like the slave-owning founding fathers didn't hate blacks, as long as they and their illegitimate spawn stayed in their place

Anyone who promised to pack the courts with Scalias hates gays, even if he's too dumb to fully comprehend it

I don't think you know shit about Scalia cause if you did you'd know he was all about Stare Decisis so anyone following his path wouldn't overturn shit

I know that his toxic irrationality about gays is a big problem.

Anyone that butthurt will make an exception, just as he and his people made an exception with Bush v. Gore – the decision that Rehnquist asked the public to forget about — once he had gotten his way.

All faggots should be thrown off the Trump Tower

Everything he says is part of a grand strategy. It's all planned.

He is actually much smarter than he appears

I'm crying right now homo-user and it's from tears or joy
>tfw faggots are gonna end up behind the wall on the Mexico side

> (even though that amendment prohibits theocratic law).

>wants to import 1000000000 theocrat islamists from north africa and maybe even syria if they manage

oh no! trump meeting with religious communities! ooga booga!

there isn't going to be a wall

the only wall Trump is going to be helping to build is the one in Israel

t. Faggot

Keep thinking that spic but you're still going back
You'll be forced to build the wall for Pesos too

My ethnicity is Irish and English.

>He is actually much smarter than he appears
That's not hard to believe