The Don's tax returns

Seriously if the guy has nothing to hide why doesn't he just release his tac returns?

IF YOU HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE YOU HAVE NOTHING TO FEAR. TRUMP BTFO.

he literally will during the debate

That would be fucking incredible.

>Why u no tax returns Donald!
>He says actually I'm posting then online in 3....2....1...
>goes live on his site
>"Now let's see your medical records"

Goat

I'm more interested in Hildog's emails.

yeah i'm not buying that, i'm betting his net worth is really like 130 million and he gave money to some sketchy russian shit.

With money, from Russia. Russia is funding Trump.

OP if you have nothing to hide post your address so I can come to your house and rummage through your cabinets and shit.

Trump Tower in Midtown cost 300 million to build. He has over a dozen Trump Towers across the US and Canada

yeah he probley doesn't own them anymore or some shit. He's 80's meme that won't die. Anyone who has a comedy central roast and has been on the howard stern show needs money.

DELET THIS THREAD

How have people still not figured out that the guy is a nimble navigator. He'll use it when he knows he can BTFO Hillary with it when it turns out to be literally nothing.

delete this

Nobody actually cares about his taxes. It's just something lefties latched on to whenever Hillary's health was gaining traction.

Until the American public and media aren't morons and know the difference between solid and liquid assets and how they affect how you pay taxes if you invest in one correctly, releasing his tax plans is a misunderstanding stemming from ignorance the media is just waiting to bank on.

In other words, It's a trap!

Believe whatever you want, leftist scum. You'll have to face reality soon, and when it hits it will hurt. And I hope if makes you fucking suffer.

He has nothing to gain from releasing the tax returns.

>TRUMP RELEASES TAX RETURNS LISTEN TO US READ PARTS OF IT IN ANGRY VOICES!!!
is a news story

>Trump still refuses to release his tax returns even though he doesn't have to.
is not a news story

He does! You've made this bullshit thread a thousand times already.
Kill yourself, kike.

it's none of your gd business

Actually hes promised he wont attack Hillary on her health.

Niggers

>If Hillary has nothing to hide why didn't she release the emails?

Same retarded argument people espouse for not caring about privacy.

His jet Alone is ~$100 million. Maybe if you didnt waste your time in college in all those philosophy classes you might have actually had a chance to get educated on how the world works.

Fuck off CTR shill.

Or I will wreck your shit.

>Be billionare

>Don't dodge at least some taxes

>Don't exist because with a 65% estate tax BS the billionaires will fucking tax dodge.