The guy who makes Wesker's voice from Resident Evil series is banning fans who support Trump. Pathetic...

The guy who makes Wesker's voice from Resident Evil series is banning fans who support Trump. Pathetic. THIS IS A SIGN WE ARE WINNING!

Other urls found in this thread:

sjwlist.com
youtube.com/watch?v=eMUVFctJ2Xw
youtube.com/watch?v=ECd4cdCbz5Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kek his character always was an asshole

It's his right

AWWWW c'mon everyone I like is a traitor. Good Lord this election truly got everyone's masks off. About damn time we learn where the backstabbings were coming from.

NOOSES FOR THE KEKS

COMPLETE
LIBERAL
SATURATION

are you a retard? Wesker was the only red-pilled character in that whole cucked series.

COMPLETE
GLOBAL
SATURATION

who cares

A NEW WORLD ORDER IS AT HAND

AND I WILL BE THE CREATOR

The Trump curse will not spare him.

Kek wills it.

>The guy who makes Wesker's voice from Resident Evil series is
let me stop you right there, why is this relevant or important to anything or anyone?
Resident evil is a two bit video game and shitty movie franchise that never really established anything as far as I can tell

This desu

Resident Evil is known for its atrocious scripting and voice acting and campy plots with one-dimensional characters.

I would not put "Voice-acted in Resident Evil" on my resume.

"Sure I'm not human anymore, but just look at the power I've gained!"
"Quite a jolly mess he’s made, that Trump. But, all for the better. Hillary’s people have fallen into a panic. Their destruction is only a matter of time now."

Daily reminder that the """voice acting""" in Resident Evil is universally recognized as some of the worst of all time. Even in shitty video games, it's held up as particularly bad.

So yeah, just another talent-less liberal who is upset that people have a different political leaning to him. Nothing more to see.

"Pity. But after all, just another expendable politician. Thanks to you, however, Trump's one step closer to his reestablishment. And once it is, there will be significant changes in our world."

COMPLETE
GLOBAL
BUTTHURT

why do I think of hillary when i hear resident evil ?
it's the movie right ?

Glad to see Guatemala can finally afford video games

>implying his "son" is not literally my wifes son

Not really, he back stabs the whole squad in the first game. Quite a jewish move u retard

RE IV pretty much revolutionized TPS genre.

>two bit

Franchise is still going strong and is celebrating its 20th anniversary.

This bad voice acting meme stopped with RE4.

This, who gives a shit about fucking Resident Evil?
On the other hand, I bet Guy Cihi is a Trump supporter.

LEWIS!

Daily reminder that anyone who supports "no platform" or similar tactics like this can go on the SJW List:

sjwlist.com

>take a look at the list
>oh lawd, all those jew names
>mfw

This cuck is a voice actor with no political insight. Move along, y'all.

I think that correlates with the fact most people turned off sounds because of great lines such as LEEEEEEEOOOOON HEEEEELP! or HELP ME LEON

SEVEN MINUTES

I'm friends with him on FB. I friended him a few years ago when I was a faggy liberal. I hate him now.

It is.

Just like it's my right, whenever someone disagrees with me, to stick my fingers in my ears and yell "I CAN'T HEAR YOU NOW YOU'RE STUPID I WIN" Over and over.

Doesn't mean it's sensible.

It's because video games cause violence!! And we're not a violent country at all, don't you know?

Chrissssssssss

rare

Make sense.

Wesker is the evil one, same as Hilary.

tfw Hilary is the Resident Evil

He stabs everyone in the back in all the other games after that. Even umbrella gets fucked by his shenanigans.

This.
Guy Cihi (voice of James Sunderland from Silent Hill 2) is awake as fuck.

fuck man, wesker was fucking based, he was iron pilled as fuck

too bad the guy behind him is a leftist fag

He cannot save the RE franchise.

Yeah it's disappointing. Like Solid fucking Snake the most redpilled vg character out there who turned so many kids into awake badasses and his fucking VA is a liberal DP supporting fool...

Resident evil went from zombies to super humans. Game is gay now. Who gives a shit.

Looks like 7 is going to go back to RE roots though, so it looks heavily promising.

Pretty sure it revived the zombie flick shit (most definitely NOT a good thing) and it led to the birth of Silent Hill (remember, it was supposed to be a shitty RE knockoff at first) and Dino Crisis.

what the fuck is it with people and banning/deleting people who hold a different fucking opinion? Goddamn children man, I don't give a fuck in the slightest if people support Trump or not, i'm not fucking autistic.

>RE roots
I don't remember the PS1 games having fucking ghosts. That said I'm pretty lukewarm about it, I don't think that I'll even bother with playing the RE2 remake.

Is he a liberal? Usually people who use #NeverTrump are conservatives who hate Trump and not liberals.

So, I've met D.C. I've drank with him/gotten drunk with him. I think at least on a basic level I know him. I like him. He is a funny guy.

What all being said
Watch this
youtube.com/watch?v=eMUVFctJ2Xw

He's a brainwashed shit.

>being surprised Wesker is a globalist piece of shit

as if there is a difference

Hopefully Wesker stays dead and doesn't show up in this one.

IIRC they won't bring back ANY of the established characters.

Also just as an aside, it was his drunk-dial here that got him fired from his job at Geico.

You may also recognize him from his work as Grimoire Noir in Nier and
Legion in Mass Effect

He is a legitimately cool guy, just really uninformed.

youtube.com/watch?v=ECd4cdCbz5Q
MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIKE
>implying you didn't feel legit sad

MIKE!