So how easy is it to just mooch about and have a pop round the shops with a gun on your person acting like something...

So how easy is it to just mooch about and have a pop round the shops with a gun on your person acting like something out of lethal weapon in the States?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ruby_Ridge
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What?

requesting an english to english translator

Walk round with a gun, how easy is it to do

pretty easy

How easy it is to open carry in the united states of hamburger

Depends on the state, and the type of gun.

Translation: How easy it is to look around a shop while in possession of a gun in the United States?

didnt know zimbabwe had vpn services. or internet.

Yes Tarzan, and I mean the easiest state to carry the most crazy shit, what is the wild west of the south saying

thanks for the flag

super easy if it's a concealed pistol, not so easy if you have an M16

> I mean the easiest state to carry the most crazy shit

Probably Arizona.

Arizona, open carry without a permit. Same for Alaska. All the non cucked states let you carry concealed. Meaning everywhere but California, new York, Illinois, and DC mainly.

Can you saw off a shotty and carry it in a trench coat and get away with it if you got the right paperwork

That's not a hamburger nor is that meat.
Real meat comes from cow.

It also depends on the shop or place of business. In most states with open carry, you're allowed to carry into almost any public place that does not have a 30.07 (prohibition of open carry) or 51% (over 50% of business revenue derived from sale of alcohol) sign posted. There are exceptions for places like hospitals, airports, post offices, and government buildings, along with a few others I can't think of off the top of my head.

No
Look up the information yourself asshole, it's also state by state different.

>the wild west
>of the south

mate the wild west is still the west it didn't move

Shhhhh don't let the poo in loos hear

i like how hamburgers defend their gross food every time i post that picture. its the easiest bait. you're shit

No. but you can here in glorious switzerland because we're not pussies.

You know what I mean lad

You can open carry anywhere (unless the buisness say's you can't have wepons inside the store.)

So it's like the smoking ban then

fun fact, the wild west was statistically safer than most of america

you can if you register the shotgun as an SBS and have your CCW

people in the west have more guns than the south because it's more rural

If you did that in say a city or a large town hand had it in ready position then yeah, you'll probably be stopped by cops.

Alot of people here in idaho (or the Area I live in) will never go out without a shotgun in their trucks and some will saw them. (the Entire ruby ridge stand off happened because a guy sold an undercover cop a shotgun that was 1/8 inch under legal limmit.)

It's not a ban. It's just a rule set by the buisness inorder to enter and be served.

Do you mean concealed carry without permit?

ruby ridge happened because a cop SAID it was shorter than the legal limit. The shotgun that was supposedly given to him was never found.

actually the cop owned the shotgun and Randy didn't saw it off until the cop kept asking him over and over to do it for him. he finally did and got fucked.

I never heard that it was never found. I live like 20 minutes from where it happened.

Yeah that's what I heard but then I saw this

my memories a little fuzzy, apparently the shotgun had little to do with the case. So the ATF informant bought two shotguns from randy weaver, and according to randy sawed them to be shorter than the legal limit. The ATF disagreed, and randy weaver was told to appear in court on March 20. Unbeknownst to him, however, the actual court date was February 20. He missed his court date, of course, and the judge sent out a warrant for him. The miscommunication was discovered, and the probation officer for randy recommended to the judge that he rescind the warrant. This was denied for unknown reasons, and the ruby ridge stand off then started, ending with the murder of 2 americans and their dog. The wikipedia article goes into more depth, here: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ruby_Ridge