Gun denial

If guns were illegal to possess, this dickhead in Seattle wouldn't easily have been able to murder 5 people.

inb4 the idiots say, "well he could just get one from the black market"

How many of you mumbling, eye-contact avoiding misfits have the social connections to obtain an unregistered or stolen firearm?

You're all to blame for this and every other shooting that will inevitably happen as long as guns are legal and easy to obtain.

oh yeah, btw. VOTE HUMANITY PARTY IN 2016
WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

thefirearmblog.com/blog/2014/08/25/homemade-semi-automatic-pistols-illegally-produced-china/
nbcnews.com/news/world/19-killed-25-injured-japan-stabbing-spree-n616491
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You can kill 5 people with a knife easily enough

I recall an incident not long ago with a machete and several kills

Better ban those too so you're not a hypocrite

i'll take the bait ...
it happened in a gun-free zone ... so your argument is invalid. heroin and meth are "illegal to posses" ... yet that's obviously stopping no one from doing so .. but, keep drinking that shit tier kool-aid

If more people had guns, they could have easily killed the shooter.

ONLY POLICE AND MILITARY!

Lol Washington passed UBCs in 2013.

Didn't do shit.

Fox News released the shop where the shooter bought the gun without a license

>How many of you
I bet 1/3 of Burgers here could get one in few days.

(You)

*released pictures of the shop

If you wanted a (You) so badily, you could've asked.

Guns are a basic human right. IMO anyone who wants to ban guns is a human rights violator just like the people who wanna ban faggots and trannies

It's better this way...just look at Iraq, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Syria and many others. Small arms are just that; SMALL.

>2016
>human rights
>real
I seriousily hope you guys don't think this.

With $25 of pipe I can make a single shot 12 guage

thefirearmblog.com/blog/2014/08/25/homemade-semi-automatic-pistols-illegally-produced-china/

>lol just ban them that way no one can get them

Idiot

>you mumbling, eye-contact avoiding misfits

Those graphics looked so much better back in the day.

Rawanda.

What if we just ban murder. That way it will be impossible for people to murder each other, since it will be illegal.

>2016
>not shooting someone who infringes upon your basic human rights

That's a really good idea. I wonder why we haven't tried that yet

if meth and heroin were legal, more people would be doing heroin. just because of easier access, that's the point. businesses choose to either be gun free or not, it's a half assed attempt to ban guns.

>What are CNC machines
>What are pipe shotguns
Also liberal faggots like you seem to think it would be impossible to round up 11 million illegal spics but on the other hand think it's possible to round up 300 million firearms.

Do I really have to say it? You don't get shit for being born. The government can take away any of your faux "human rights" if they wanted.

You aren't shit to them.

Kill yourself.

nbcnews.com/news/world/19-killed-25-injured-japan-stabbing-spree-n616491

OK I'll play along. Guns are illegal now. All of them. Every single one. How do you collect them? There's 300 million plus in America, what is your plan for rounding up all the guns?

Fuck off faggot. Id kill a cunt like you with my bare hands. Guns are the best. Any pussy who doesnt like guns should get shot after pulling there dildo out of there ass. More guns = less violence you motherfucking retard.

I did own one.
And you can make your own guns.
YouTube and Google you retard.

>2016
>not shooting the government

you are a fucking retard

You're just a gun denier.

you could have a gun buy back program. there's more than one way to skin a cat. i think bottom line though, there needs to be massive oversight on all the prescription using void brains walking around with guns.

Wow now you're in prison.

A lot of good those "human rights" are for you.

Human rights were invented by globalist jews in order to stop tjem from getting a proper dose of Zyklon. They aren't real. You're a globalist puppet if you believe in them.

>inb4 the idiots say, "well he could just get one from the black market"
>How many of you mumbling, eye-contact avoiding misfits have the social connections to obtain an unregistered or stolen firearm?

Europe has the strict laws you dream of and our ghettos and criminal gangs are full of AKs and handguns. They're doing regular grenade assaults in Malmö.

Trying to backpedal in a land of 350 million guns or more is beyond retarded. There's no way to get them back and the only ones you could plausibly take guns from are the law abiding citizens who should have the right to own them.

>gun buy back program

So if you like your gun you can keep your gun? Or do you mean mandatory gun confiscation?

If guns were more common in Seattle the victims would've not been victims.

>inb4 the idiots say, "well he could just get one from the black market"
you answered before you even finished.

Dude, criminals everywhere have stolen handguns. They're obviously quite easy to get.

>How many of you mumbling, eye-contact avoiding misfits have the social connections to obtain an unregistered or stolen firearm?

You can just buy one with bitcoins on the dark web

if your gun is an assault rifle you can't keep your gun. and we're going to prohibit manufacturers from selling those guns in this country. because they're too dangerous in the hands of untrained militiamen.

Buy backs didn't get all the guns in Australia. I'm not giving the government my $2,000 AR for a $100 grocery store gift card.

And what do you mean "massive oversight on all the prescription using void brains walking around with guns." We're talking about limiting our rights here, I'm going to nitpick. I want specifics.

If a social retard like me can buy drugs off the street and online, a gun is not out of the relm of possibilities

LOL who's going to take it from me?

OK you can't keep your "assault rifle". How do you enforce that? We have no idea how many of there are or who has them. There isn't even a concrete definition of assault rifle. Tell me what exactly what an assault rifle is and how you're going to collect them.

it's threads like these and the responses that make me ponder the effectiveness of the Humanity Party's proposals on guns.

If you try to confiscate guns, you will get shot in the face. Plain and simple. There are simply too many unhinged fuckers out there to make it a smooth transition.

So what are the solutions? Buy backs are effective somewhat. At 5 grand a firearm, it would cost around 1.5 to 2 trillion to buy back all the guns and recycle the metal into a giant peace symbol.

when i say oversight i mean that all seeing eye everyone fears. if you possess a firearm, there should be a security apparatus in place that knows exactly who owns that gun, and where that gun is at all times. 100% traceable.

According to Obama, it's easier to get a gun than it is to get a computer.

You gun haters are to blame for the fucking government becoming so big and monstrous. You commie FUCKS get all spooked the second anybody breathes in a remotely dangerous way around you, or there is some fucking insignificant BULLSHIT you dont fucking like, you just go crying to big daddy government, "Oh please make it stop, oh please im so scared, oh please my kids could be hurt,oh please im slowly dying of a dick in my ass, wah wah wah." You know what you fucking commie, you make me sick. SICK. If you want government to solve everything for you and not be a REAL MAN, leave. LEAVE THESE GREAT 50 STATES AND NEVER EVEN THINK ABOUT COMING BACK, BUB. Why? Because I'll be waiting for you. Watching the borders for you pinko commie ass to come crawling back to the land of the free and the home of the brave after being enriched by the "blessings" of cummunisim being showered over your stupid face, day in and day out, nonstop in the EU or another commie state. Ill pick your sorry ass outta the dirt, give you a big ol' hug and tell you everything will get better. Then I'll hog tie you, drag you from the back of my Ford truck through a dirt road then SODOMIZE YOU WITH THE AMERICAN FLAG YOU DIRTY FUCKING COMMIE.

gun grabbers are traitors

KYS you faggot google

impractical perhaps, but not traitors.

people want to live in a world where they don't have to carry a six shooter on their hip, just to feel protected. people want more police. and better laws so those police leave us the hell alone.

>impractical perhaps, but not traitors.
this country would not even exist without guns.
neither of us would exist without guns.

>people want to live in a world where they don't have to carry a six shooter on their hip
oh so like how it used to be before nigs and spics took over the entire country? if you want peace then git rid of the source of the problem.

>You're all to blame for this and every other shooting that will inevitably happen as long as guns are legal and easy to obtain.

Ok. Charge me then, bitch. Charge me with the fucking crime, you feeble-minded, soft-bodied, future corpse. I'll soon forget that I'm waiting for you to start the legal process for holding all of us accountable for some random idiot's actions. Meanwhile, you'll be stewing in your misplaced anger & hatred until your short & fragile life is finished. You lose.

He coulda just hit them with a truck you dumb fuck.

"there should be a security apparatus in place" Isn't specific enough. I want to no exactly how you plan on figuring out who has guns and where the that person and the gun are.

If guns were illegal, that chinese woman would have been raped and murdered by 3 dindu nuffins.

humans are wild animals. we shouldn't have easy access to guns...

I don't think most are traitors. Just uninformed. If you don't grow up around guns and have no knowledge of them then you see shit like sandy hook and Orlando I can understand how they'd gravitate towards gun control. It's a fear of the unknown more than anything.

Who created guns? Some higher power? You're basically saying that humans should not be allowed to exist. You realize this, don't you? You can help by dispatching yourself first.