Will Trump win Pennsylvania?

Will Trump win Pennsylvania?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11295988
axiomstrategies.com/abc/luzerne/
axiomstrategies.com/abc/northampton/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Dude, spoilers

There are several states polling for hillary where democrats simply wont go vote

Yes, however challenging as Philly and Harrisburg are a complete crap shoot with majority dependent on dem gub mint free shits

nah dude.
Trump brought up the steel mills, all the gibs think that good steel = more gibs.

A lost cause at this point. Viriginia would be more likely

Philly Trump supporter here. You middle of the state folk better show up and vote because Hillary has most of the city locked down.
Bright side is all the Bernie folks from Temple are disillusioned and might not vote.

I'm out in Chester county and plan on voting, most people are going Trump. However, Hillary people are vocal and run around with the apparel

I'd say about 1/3 are hillary

I communte between Berks and Chester and it's nothing but Trump. Saw a guy dressed in a Trump mask at some kind of Trump kiosk for photos on 222 this week, hilarious

100, not 222 whoops

Hillary volunteers are door to door campaigning right now across the entirety of Philadelphia.

An Israel supporting jew just tried to convince me that the Iran deal was good.

I live near willpo and travel the center of the state daily. Rural PA is locked down for President Trump, but i'm sure there are a number of closet hill supporters out here terrified of the redneck backlash if it was public knowledge they were with her

I'm delco. Haven't seen a single Hillary sign anywhere. Although I've only seen a few Trump signs

I'm right next to WCU so a few here and there

Philly Fag here,
I've been printing up these to put out in North and West Philly. We know how they don't want to leave the house to do anything.

Noice

>Phillyfag

The Demoshits will send out vans of niggers picking up other niggers offering free phones and hot meal to anyone who votes Democrat. The polling stations will have niggers outside blocking white people from getting in and threatening them.

They did it with Obama and you can bet your ballsack they'll do it this year as well.

These dubs says yes

You have a higher resolution version of this poster? I might do the same thing

Leigh Valley fag here and no trace of Hillary signs. I hope the rest of the state is like this.

No. But he will win Colorado and Wisconsin

If dubls, Trump wins Nevada and Virginia.

Will Kek grant Trump a NH win?

How about a Nevada win?

C O N F I R M E D

i don't know, polls make it look hopeless but i don't know if i can trust polls and even if i can i don't know if they'll represent the voter turnout

Hello neighbor

How many Phillyfags are there on Cred Forums?

Northeast here. Everyone I know is voting for Trump.

I hope phillyfags and surrounding area realize they are a detriment to our state

My distant family lives in PA and the state is full of yank hicks who are afraid to leave the DEM slave plantation.

If only the Berncucks in this state stay home or vote for Aleppo man...

strawpoll.me/11295988

West Philly. I know people voting Trump and Johnson. I feel alot of college kids who talk about Hilary don't vote

norristown, pottstown, philly and chester is like the wombo combo of niggers on the south east of PA. So no.

delco here, you philly cucks better go out and vote

I think he will.

axiomstrategies.com/abc/luzerne/

axiomstrategies.com/abc/northampton/

Anyone who thinks Trump will lose Pennsylvania is out of their fucking mind.

>muh steel
>muh bringing industry back

is literally the primary issue of his campaign.

inb4 muh philadelphia niggers

Philadelphia population: 1.5 million
Pennsylvania population:12.8 million

even if every single person in philadelphia voted for Hillary they would still be outnumbered in many magnitudes by the based white proto-southerners and amish or whatever the fuck you yankees have up there in your shitty woods

t. Abram the horse buggy driver

I was looking at the Virginia primary vote totals for the Dem and reps or Republicans broke a million while the left had around 760k.

wouldn't surprise me if Trump gets a landslide overall

t. Jamal Johnson the crack dealer

570 here. Trump signs as far as the eye can see.

That's not very solid evidence, but it definitely gives us some reason to believe we aren't just making up this whole secret vote thing.

yes

>45% white
jesus fucking christ

This

you're doing God's work

610 here, only see Trump signs. The two Hillary supporters I know are only voting for her because "Trump is literally Hitler." Nobody likes her

Yep. I'll be surprised if Trump doesn't win NEPA by a large margin.

t. Everyone else in the state

Filthadelphia should be baptised in righteous, nuclear fire with everyone from there in the city.

I don't even care that the fallout would adversely affect the whole state, it would pale in comparison to what your city does. Fuck you and fuck every Goddamn
"person" in that cespool of a city.

God bless you user

You're forgetting that Pittsburgh is also voting entirely for Hillary.

You guys have too much hate for us.
I love the rest of the state, I can have sweet guns because you keep our corrupt nig politicians in check.

And you faggots contribute nothing. You are literally a fucking drain in every sense of the word. Fuck you.

Where are you from m8? And how many ports are there?

>muh port
wow it's nothing. any useless trash city could have a port if it bordered the ocean

>Pittsburgh population: 300,000

it's fucking nothing

surrounding every city is a metropolitan area that is nearly as cancerous with millions of people

Phillyfag in the NE too. Seent two Trump signs in the neighborhood no Hillary, but that's because all the Muslim and Asian immigrants who've taken over the neighborhood can't vote legally, they're too busy buying up real estate, which is getting the section 8 treatment like a bruised kneed whore.

ok even if you add 4 million to the combined number of Pennsylvania and Pittsburgh and assume every single person in those metro areas votes for Hillary, which they won't, they're still vastly outnumbered by the other voters

listen buddy, Pennsylvania is going to go blood red for le hair man. no way around it

How many nigs and leftists are there in Filthy?

philly metro area population: 6 gorillion
pittsburgh metro area population: 1.7 million

Why is the Monongahela labeled as the Ohio?

You take the good with the bad. Just carry and don't be a bitch.

Trump won't take that shit

Pennsy Dutch here, my job has me driving around between Philly and Harrisburg all day.

I see more Bernie signs than I do Clinton ones, and I see more Trump signs than both combined.

Obviously the urban shitholes are gibsmedat zones and skewed liberally, but they're so demoralized that it doesn't look like they'll be coming out like last election.

Pennsylvanians tend to be German and are thus going to vote for a fellow Palzer, and Clinton is this election's Romney.

no, but yt

It isn't the Ohio until it joins the Alleheny in Pittsburg.

Hi I'm Superior Central PA, you know the good part with less niggers. We have Trump signs on every fucking corner and even billboards. Trumps winning PA there are no Hillary supporters except inner city philniggers, harrisniggers, and pitniggers.

FPBP
/thread

Not true. Not with all the old steel towns surrounding the downtown area, especially Monroeville.

South Cali here
It will turn blue but it will be the closest it's been in a long time
> no trump signs or stickers , but he has the silent majority becuse openly supporting trump here is a feee ticket to the ER
> Bernie stickers and signs still
> seen a few Hillary signs and stickers, though they are in miniority to bernie's
The old commie might of saved trump here , bernouts and Mexicans would not vote.

Also, Trump PAfags, remember to vote Toomey. Regardless of what you think of him, he's more preferrable than McGinty

Philly here. Voting Trump. Not worried about niggers blocking the doors.

Where are my Bucks Brothers? Levittown, here.

i'm 570, and everyone excluding maybe 10 people i know are voting trump. it is overwhelmingly trump in the north east, wilkes barre / scranton is mostly trump and surrounding areas. Scranton is mixed bag tho due to shill hill influence. Its going to be a tight fucking race. Get out and vote lads. Absentee ballot for me tho i'm deployed.

SoCal too. LA area. I've seen a few Hillary stickers too but not much. Bernie stickers seem to be disappearing too. Haven't seen a Trump sticker yet.

I wear my MAGA hat everywhere I go and sometimes get high fives. Sometimes stares.