Why this election matters

An user posted an interesting thread asking the question why are young millennials. So anxious about the debate. Especially Trump supporters. I was and am high on adderall, lack of sleep and feelings of possible failure on my LSAT have wrote you Cred Forumsacks a small essay. I hope you guys enjoy. It's gotta be better than the slide and shill thread at least.

(1/5?)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=th5A6ZQ28pE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

(1/5)

An user posted an interesting thread asking the question why are young millennials. So anxious about the debate. Especially Trump supporters. I was and am high on adderall, lack of sleep and feelings of possible failure on my LSAT have wrote you Cred Forumsacks a small essay. I hope you guys enjoy. It's gotta be better than the slide and shill thread at least.
(1/5?)
user you’re anxious because if you're in that 23-28 or so age gap (millennial is too broad due to the generation starting somewhere in the early 80s.) We are very unique breed.
We were old enough to remember 9/11 happened but were too young to fully contextualize while we still understood it was bad and that we the good guys would go kick their ass and win. That is what we do as proud burgers. As the wars started we cheered. Then as we grew in middle school/high school we saw through an untainted eye firsthand the erosion of our rights under The Patriot act, NSA, TSA etc. While having memories of a nostalgic before time that is completely unobtainable for us because we see it through the rose tinted lenses of children. Finally a guy comes along as you're just able to be able to exercise political rights. Maybe this is the first election you get to vote in or maybe you’re just shy of it. And user, he tells you everything your young mind wanted to hear. His rhetoric comes right out of old news highlights. He says that were going to fix this together. Young, intelligent his campaign is reminiscent of how you imagined JFK. And how it seemed like in the 1960s. That despite the opposition and pressure of a growing Cold War there was Optimism for the future and as Americans we would see these trialing times through with triumph for liberty. End social ills and pursue our potential to the stars and onward.

(2/5)

But by the time we were leaving high school. Basically halfway to the end of Obama’s first term. We didn't see that. Domestic surveillance was expanded. GITMO is still open despite his own executive order. The wars stopped being important to the public while it was still on going along in background with an undefined withdrawal. Despite "No boots on ground." We still do every country and now in more countries than before. This mother fucker lied to us good and a lot of us ate it up.
Alongside that we came to age during a global recession worst anyone has seen in their life time expect for maybe grandpa when he was kid. That wasn't caused by you or me. It was the banks with bloated bullshit housing bonds selling it to keep themselves afloat knowing it was dog shit. And when it all came crashing down we expect our own government to do something...anything really. Like during the time of our "Greatest Generation" and their Great Depression which kicks the shit out of anything we have faced domestically. However once again our government failed us. They didn't do shit. The banks came to them hat in hand after sinking your parents livelihood. They took your money, my money, The American People’s money. Money is promised to help for the greater good and saved themselves from their own greed. With all the outrage you'd expect Congress to emplace future safeguards along with the bailouts of those same people that destroyed the economy. They failed to even try to do that.

Leaving the only people to truly suffer were us. We lost a lot user in the last two decades user. We freedoms that we took for granted. We lost years of our lives. Promises of better tomorrows that parents and grandparents told us. Of Adventures, Going across the US in a shitty van off our job savings in high school with our girlfriends, boyfriends, best friends, dog however the fuck it was in your young mind. We had those dream user. Every American deep inside at his core is a pioneer. We push and redefine the boundaries of who we are and what society dictates that means to us. Why? Because we’re fucking Americans that’s why. Our National identity is based in saying “Fuck you, you’re wrong and I’ll prove it no matter the stakes.” We fought an Empire, conquered an untamed continent and made it our own. Wait there were other mother fuckers here first? Well I guess they should have protected their shit better then. That who we are at our core, unapologetically.

The Recession kicked the shit out of a lot Young Americans just leaving the comfort of high school and college. We were some of the most deeply affected at least on a spiritual level. We lost a great job market of at least somewhat satisfying entry level middle class jobs. Then what does the man who promised you a restoration of American jobs deliver you? He says claims victory over the recession when he all he did was help facilitate the replacement of real careers with bullshit service jobs your father did for extra in the summer during college. Pay you under most circumstances would snort at. But you were trapped underneath the meme of college because it still meant something to you and your parents. You wanted to make your family proud of you. Then you racked up a decade’s worth of student loans. To be greeted with a job with no future, serving the very people who fucked you to begin with. We the youth of the middle class and below who are supposedly the lifeblood of our Democratic Republic. Over the last decade and a half we have been disenfranchised by our own government who we were serve us the people and at the end of the day were the good guys. Instead we find ourselves fucked dry of our ambitions and left for dead. On an unprecedented level in our Republic's history even in comparison to the gilded age.
The lowly journalist who once served the good of his nation as a dreg, hated scum of the political. They have become a domesticated animal of those in power. Journalist now lay at their feet like a lap dog for those little table scraps that will make them a few extra shekels that week.
For most of our conscious political memory, the average American has been abandoned by his government, the press who were supposed to investigate them for safety. Fortifying their power structure behind the interest of the wealthy.

Then about a year and a half ago. The primaries were coming around and let’s be honest most of us didn't really give a shit. And why should you have? Clinton was campaigning with puppeted opposition and any Dem not on aboard with that stepped off quick and in a hurry (Jim Webb.) While the GOP offered its usual droppings of uncharismatic, Evangelical cock sucking horse dung. That dare to call themselves leader of their nation. Who really had zero interest in you and you had none for them. You’re a young conservative who dreams of to restoring this Republic to its noble roots. Finally when you thought lost all hope. You found out you had a little more to loss. A man steps into the arena. He's not from the same world as the people who had a hand in destroying your life. He's not a banker nor a politician. In fact he's the walking epitome of the American Dream. His family came to American and built themselves a fortune in a real business or at least as real as it gets for America. He literally puts his name on whatever fucking thing he wants. He doesn't give a shit. It's his product. He can call it whatever the fuck he wants. He doesn't try to pretend to be one of the little people. He doesn’t come to county fair to be "relatable." He doesn't ride around on a trailer or brand a cow. As a stunt and why should he? Everyone knows it’s a stupid facade so why sell one. That’s not him. That's not how he got to be where he is in life by pretending to be something he's not. He doesn't roll up a banged up Ford Ranger or Jeep Wrangler. You know what he does? He descends from the sky in his helicopter with name on the side of it like a golden god because he fucking can. He doesn’t pretend to be you and why should he? He can only be him. So when he speaks it doesn't feel like he's jerking you off while secretly fucking you in the ass. He speaking from a place of enthusiasm and honesty. That’s why his message comes off so well.

“He’s just a fine successful American who feels that current business as usual politics is failing this nation with the money to do so.” That’s why he doesn't pander need to pander to established political bases. You don’t think it's an act. If it was an act how could a man get up on a stage and tell everyone in the audience they're complicit in America's ruin. Anyone other candidate that night would have been defunded and dead in the water then and there. But his independent wealth has bought him the platform to shit on the political establishment. He does it in a way you only dreamed of on a Mongolian stop motion animation pictogram board. And on top of that he does it on national TV in their own industry. But he didn't stop there. He broke records and political theories where they all failed to do.
He won the nomination for one of the major political party being mostly self-funded and spending less money than any other GOP candidate. On top of that he beat a Bush. Yeb at the beginning of the race already obtained certain victory. A member of American Royalty lost to a political nobody and spent 6 times as much as Trump by the time South Carolina was over. And still by the time he won the nomination. Trump still spent 30-40 million less than Yeb. All of his dreams and aspirations destroyed by essentially a shit poster in an arena of veterans. A dream that was within grasp simply due to his divine right of birth.

(End)

Now here we are and he’s still climbing upward our sights on another American Political Family. Who’s so deeply entrenched in the inner workings of our government seems to be a massive leviathan. Avoiding criminal prosecution of crimes so disgusting we had another President resign over lesser charges less than fifty years ago.
You need him to win because he is your voice user. You and a lot of other young Americans who aren't defined so conveniently by the options available who don't belong under the umbrella of the current political power group.
That's why he's gone this far user. The success of his campaign is a creation due to that perfect storm. The gluttony and compliancy of the American Political Establishment to think they can do whatever they want now because they think own you. Mixed with the youthful anger...no hatred at the future that was stolen from you. The promise of a better tomorrow that every American wants for their children.
I think to a lot of Americans, Trump is our last hope to recapture and save our decaying Republic from the hidden untouchable elites who are taking all that we value. Our Hopes, Our Dreams, Our Independence because otherwise

...It is unjustifiable to continue living only to serve the gluttony of those who enslaved us.

Sorry to dump and use Cred Forums as fucking a blog but I put some work in it and i figured some user has to atleast get a kek out of itt.

Get the fuck back up there.

huh auto saging.

No

That's too much...

Thanks for the reply user. I put some work into this and wanted atleast one person to respond.

Honestly thanks.

TL;DR but here's a bump

i hope you might have gotten something out of it. I thought this would be a welcomed break from CTR bait threads,

Bumping with tits, still reading

Im liking it user here's another bump

Good shit m8.

I am not and never was conservative but otherwise captured my feelings pretty well

I very much enjoyed it user, it hits all the right chords and makes me wish we had a leader here that would do the same for us.

I'll forgive the spelling and grammer mistakes because of the adderall

Trying to psychoanalyze this stuff is tough but I like what you've written. Should start a blog though, you'll never actually get intelligent discussion on here.

One more bump

Are you 14 or a nigger?

God forbid something on Cred Forums have some thought outside of how can I bait enough to get reply's. This is why Cred Forums is garbage now.

triggered, maybe I'd feel differently if it wasn't a 10,000 undifferentiated block of text

Thanks fellow burgerman.

I didn't consider myself conservative for a long time. My father was 20 when JFK was elected he was a few weeks short of being able to vote. So he always told me about him. He instilled in me a idealism of being a Liberal Progressive to fight for equality and not equal outcome. I grew up thinking that's what it was to be a Democrat. I was sorely mistaken.

He was hated Bill Clinton though. "lack of integrity" and "importance of his public oath." as he put it.

So now I'm a Constitutionalist, being a liberal democrat isn't what it use too be.

S-source

I think it was really well written. You don't spaz into digressions and and conversational cul-de-sacs. Reading this roused feelings of patriotism for a country and ideals that are not even my own.

Thank you for taking the time to write this, user.

Dude, read literally the first paragraph

hours no sleep, LSAT, adderall

Sucks to suck.

>Leaf not shit posting

Seriously though Thanks man. I was talking actually with Canadian Army guy the other day.

Our discussion had a similar outcome.

I just saw one user's thread on his debate anxiety and I kinda ran with it trying to be as relatable as possible but its hard when you only have your own lense to look through.

I'm just trying to capture how a lot of young Americans became so disenfranchised and jumped on the Trump Train.

I just hope he isn't a plant.

Not a bad read. Have another bump.

I read it OP.

4/10 you have good sentiments, but you need a deeper understanding, and you need to proof read.

Your heart is in the right place. Keep it up. You show promise.

Appreciate it. I guess I gotta put my Poli Sci degree to work for something.

I did my best to keep it if not concise then atleast on point in terms of wtf I was talking about.

and essentially I think the theme that makes it resonate so well i about coming of age in a Post not only 9/11 but GWOT World. and being disenfranchised from what we were taught is American and now sold to us.

Country isn't yours but leaf bro were still citizens of Western, Democratic Republics that are guided by our ideals of what it should mean to live in a "free" country

Finished Reading.

I think you capture the feeling most of Trump's millennial American supporters have. If you cleaned up the language, I think your post would have scholarly merit as modern social commentary.

Related, webm that I think best captures that feeling.

All those fucking disgusting degenerates in that crowd.

Are you taking September LSAT, goy? I'm doing mine in December.

Yeah its a 0.5 rough draft at best. I wanted to just push it out into the great memeaverse to see how other Anons felt. I'll probably stuff it away in some folder and forget about it..

But for what it is. I can take pride in the fact that some of you guys read it and enjoyed it and hopefully got something out of it.

And Thanks to everyone who bothered to read. I know I sound like a faggot but I was really worried that my word vomit was going to go unnoticed by anyone. I think the piece has some merit as a concept at least..

Requesting abridged version

I shouldn't say this but 100% Hebro National

I took it and honestly did shit. I slept like shit and stressed out. I tried to compensate through adderall. I'm gonna retake it now in December after I detox from amphetamines.

Thanks user. I'll consider it. I have a college friend who goes on tv for the conservative review. If I bother to clean it up and expand on it. I'll pass it to him,

Bump. I thought it was pretty good from the stance that you related your journey and how your dreams crashed in the face of reality.

There's nothing wrong with being a conservative so long as you are clear about what you are conserving. Wanting to uphold the 'liberal' values of yesteryear in the face of rote emotive technique of the new progressive party isn't bad at all. JFK would certainly be on the conservative side in this political climate.

You certainly have potential, but this /nu-pol/ will tl;dr you all day. Don't let that stop you.

The Millennial identity heavily revolves around the ever-present idea that the we have no political sway, and that our government is actively working against us. This idea is reinforced time, and time again by various events that have occurred over the past 20 years or so, and have culminated in a pro-Trump movement, because he is everything that our politicians are not. He is someone who Millennials believe is not all that different from the American ideal that they long for, but seems forever out of their reach.

That's more or less it. I don't necessarily agree with it but I like the sentiment.

TL:DR

American youth somewhere around 30 and 22 are made because they were promised a better tomorrow and as soon as they left the comfort of their parents home were crushed by the recession and current job market.

This has been further exacerbated by erosion of Constitutional rights inconsequential meaningless to those in power.

Which led Obama to sweep the election. When his campaign preyed upon Young Americans ideal imagery of what is to be a Democrat (JFK.) When it turned to be a crafted lie and more of the same happened and more of the same on the way (HRC.)

Has cumulated into a perfect storm that allowed for Trump to be a viable candidate. Who we all act vicariously through Trump to extract our revenge on those who wrong us and those who allowed it to continue. (The Political Establishment and Jews)

Thanks bro. Appreciate the input. I just don't know where it all went wrong....

youtube.com/watch?v=th5A6ZQ28pE

That was really good.

You articulate - and really make me feel - a pov that I had only a vague and somewhat abstract understanding of, being a couple of decades older than you, and having lived through a slice of history that, well, makes my pov quite different.

At the risk of jeers from the locals, I'd suggest you sleep on it, do a style/grammar polish, add paragraph breaks generously, and post it on reddit, because there are a lot more eyeballs there.

I make this suggestion too because I think it's a strong enough piece, eye-opening enough, that it could make a difference -- it could and would I think strike home for a lot of people, and blow away the fog and false ideas and bogus memes that many of us walk around hypnotized by.

dats my 2cent.

good luck on the lsat.

Pretty good. I enjoyed with it and generally agree.

Good video. There are many things we can point to when looking at where it all went wrong. The simple phrase of E pluribus unum and what exactly that entails has been all but wiped from our collective dialog. Obama played lip service to it a time or two, but he's a hollowed example of what a statesmen once was. It's more about what you can get from the system instead of being about what you can do for yourself. Strong individuals contribute much more to the whole if by nothing more than taking less from it. We have sat idly by while a media distorts and delivers half truths and lies by omission, the scholars in the ivory tower have nothing but disdain for the working class and our governing body have all but disregarded the bill of rights which govern them. Here's a quote from an underrated president:

>Politics ought to be the part-time profession of every citizen who would protect the rights and privileges of free people and who would preserve what is good and fruitful in our national heritage.

Dwight D. Eisenhower

A Republic can not survive with a complacent populace. Trump is a just a symptom and I'm willing to at least give him a chance. At worst he'll fail and we'll be that much closer to burning it all down and hopefully starting over.

Truly did make me think user. You hit the nail on the head with the part about a disenfranchised youth getting revenge for their futures

I read it. His point seems to have been "Trump is an outsider to the corrupt elite and that's why you like him".

Wrong. I just want to vote for the only person who's not on board with destroying Western civilization. I'd have no problem voting for crooked Hillary if she was a nationalist, and if she spoke against the anti-white propaganda of the global elite. le jobs / le economy / le disconnected elite are all memes, I just want to be rid of the soulless nigger horde that the kikes (metaphorical or literal) are trying to force down our throat to make a few extra shekels

Thanks for your sake that my pov was crafted by my old man. Who is probably around your own father's age. I won't say that my view is every millennials cause it definitely isn't.

But whether its col. sanders or The God Emperor. Millennials around my age feel cheated out of an America that was promised to them and were all screaming to try reclaim what we feel is our birthright as Americans. I took a fucking detour at what it is to be Americans but I think it helps illustrate our need as generation to make a mark and that as well seems...out of grasp sometimes.

Thanks. I'm gonna eye fuck it in December.

>>Burn it the fuck down.

I've voiced a similar opinion to my more liberal friends. They of course think I'm crazy and a closet racist but thankfully still put up with me cause I'm fun.

That what this election is about for the youth. I honestly have a hard time buying a semi read even if cucked Sanders supporter will really vote Clinton with everyone she has done.

USA.. IT NEVER CHANGES.

Really good read. I was starting to think every thoughtful person had left.

saved.

Excellent! Well done!!

>>Being this much of a meme

Not sure if 14 or baiting CTR to not see any correlation.

Either way consider killing yourself.

I don't know what you're trying convey

Thanks, I'd proud to see anons posting my error filled OC in a general as a giant jpeg.

>Repeating digits.

Witnessed.

Glad you liked it.

looks like Ana Cheri

bump

As a follow up, look at Sweden. In an ethnically homogeneous society, they basically achieved utopia. The social justice and the wealth redistribution and the political accountability all followed (I propose) from the sense of community fostered by a homogeneous society. There is no disconnected, unaccountable, all-powerful elite in a society like that because there's no "social shadow" that they can melt into and disappear from the public eye into, because the only group in society is The Swedes with one giant floodlight on overlooking it.

In our retarded ethnically Balkanized society, we become used to viewing our countrymen as belonging to outsider, "other" groups, somehow fundamentally unrelatable, who exist in the same reality as us only in the abstract. Like if we had a darkened building with a bunch of separate rooms with floodlights on in each of them, illuminating the different ethnic groups, but with dark hallways in between. We're all theoretically aware that we're all in the same building called "America", but all we see is our group, and that's reality.

The elites live in a room all the way at the end of the building, deep in a labyrinth that's almost impossible to navigate to in the dark. We're aware they exist, vaguely, but we never investigate too closely, because we're acclimated to these other groups existing all over the building that we never "really" "see". And in that nebulousness, in those shadows, the elites remain unaccountable and untouchable. We're taught to view the Balkanized room system as "normal" (or in the case of multiculturalism, actively beneficial and "progressive"), and so we don't challenge it, and so the elites remain off in their room and nobody thinks about them.

If everyone was in the same room - if we were all white, and thus all belonged to the same "tribe", in terms of social perception - we'd immediately call out the elites because they'd stick out like sore thumbs. But in Balkan-society, they can hide.

It was pretty good OP, I think you captured the way a lot of the normie Trump supporting millennials feel.
However, as others have said, you really need to proofread and edit this if you want it to be taken seriously outside of Cred Forums.
7/10

I will. I felt the need to get an opinion on where this essay was going see if anything I was writing held merit or if sleep deprivation and adderall just told me it was good.

I'm honestly pleased with the response and impressed this is still up despite the slow start. I haven't written anything political in two years.

I'll redo it and actually organize and make a coherent essay out of it tomorrow.

You just didn't say anything particularly profound you stupid faggot. You articulated your point well and there's definitely validity to it for a lot of people, but it's not the end all be all answer that everyone is jerking you off for. In my estimation, the disconnected elite happens because of mass immigration, whereas you're proposing that that causality is reversed.

For another example, look at China. The financial crisis happens, the world over the desire appears to punish the elite...and lo and behold, Xi's mandate to rule is based on rooting out corruption. Even in a literal authoritarian single party state, the elite can't squirm away from the public eye because The Chinese, who are all part of The Same Group in Their Country, with a Unified Group Consciousness, can easily see who's fucking them.

Oh cool actual criticism. You're right its not worth giving me a handy jay,

(Noted on immigration.) I'm pretty exhausted user so sorry if I just didn't fucking get it. After this thread dies. I'm going to sleep. I would still argue the exact opposite, I can't understand why legislators who were elected and responsible to their electorate would vote for a detrimental immigration policy that. Unless said immigration bill somehow has a positive effect on his/her own district through somebullshit hidden in the bill.

Not sure if complete english

Brief me on this subject user.

Huh interesting, I guess I had my head up my ass I haven't read a book on China since 08

also

>>dat feel when a Hillary ad is playing on the tv about Trump fatshaming Rossie.

replace tabs with non breaking spaces ascii character next time you post an essay you typed up to the chans pls. like it so far

Don't do drugs kids.

Don't listen to the tan belgium kids.

You hopefully still in a semi free society and that means you have to choice to do said drugs as long as you don't interfere with the freedoms of others.

Drugs can be tools that help you be better a you. And you can decide whether thats right or not for you. If you do decide to do drugs. I advice making sure to dry out one week out of the month to avoid building up a tolerance and dependency.

Good read user. Thanks.

Pretty good, but I think most of us here supported Ron Paul in 08 and 12, not Obama.

I vaguely recall. I just started coming to Cred Forums in general around 07-08. This audience isn't necessary Cred Forums centered. It's more geared towards my age group as a whole and my own personal fall from normie-hood as I discovered being a Liberal in the "current meme year" is different than what I was raised to believe.

I can't imagine Ron Paul Supporters are larger audience. Than kids who got pissed on by the meme the Obama, Campaign and Administration sold to teenagers and myself.

Thank you user. you made my night.

>I was and am high on adderall

k, stopped reading there

k