Who honestly gives a shit about Transgender people?

The way i see it, Transgender-ism is largely a psychological disorder where people suffering from it tend to select themselves out of the gene pool by not reproducing / very low rates of reproduction.

So basically, it's a problem that fixes itself with time.

Am i the only one who thinks this?

obviously you do since you posted this bait

Nobody really cares.
But (((some))) transgender fucks want to make a big deal out of everything because they feel they are entitled to gettign everything they want, includign the attention of the whole world.

Yeah you are pretty much right. Girls always act like they care, but deep down they still see them as a freak. For example: a girl breaks up with her boyfriend. she finds out that he is now fucking a transexual. Is she going to feel the same amount of anger and disgust that she would if she found out he was just fucking another woman and not a tranny? I wouldnt think so.

Trans is a more evolved life form than yours or mine. We are incapable of perceiving its greatness and value to society. Only our Dear Leader Obama can place trans people on the pedestal they deserve via the Social Justice Department.

Obama doesn't even come close to being an SJW president though. Just wait for HRC.

I don't really care about them insofar as they keep to themselves. It's just when I see a square-jawed powerlifter-esque """"woman"""" demand I cater to her life choices by playing along with the delusion, funding bathroom choices or what have you it's fucking annoying.

If someone can tell that you're trans, you're a failure as a trans. You'll notice that the loudest ones are the ones who are the worst at 'passing', and they're typically mtf because that's waaaay more obvious than ftm.

pls user... Hillary's motivation is power... not justice. She will be whomever her internal polls, focus groups, and advisers tell her to be.

Which is why she will be more SJW. She will have NPR and CNN up the propaganda they've been spreading to the next level to ensure she gets elected for a second term.

Believe me, by 2020 being a white male will be enough to discount somebody's opinion entirely, and most whites won't even blink.

I give a shit about them. They are a blight on society and must be slaughtered like pigs.

>know a tranny on twitter
>"she" actually seems like a pretty cool guy
>is politically left leaning but openly talks about and understands more right views and doesn't instantly spout "BIGOT! RACIST!"
>is actually pretty funny

Typical that a guy is the most reasonable woman I know online.

From experience with this "girl" I would say maybe only 90% are mentally ill

trannies should be gassed

post real girls

lol what is the context of this pic? You think he would have just sat on the floor to avoid that awkwardness.

except they want more reproductive rights. they think they are women and so they demand to have a baby one way or another and go to extreme lengths to adopt or get some kind of artificial insemination or whatnot done so they can raise a kid.

And how do you think that kid will be raised, with mentally ill parents? they will be raised since birth to be accepting of their parents illness as normal, and have a higher chance of themselves becoming transgender because they might play with dolls and both the child who doesnt know better, and the parents, who are insane, will take it as a sign that they are expressing their "true" gender.

it seems to me very rare that tranny/lesbian parents dont have normal, straight kids.

essentially, they are removing themselves from the genepool potentially, but they are spreading their memes nonetheless.

>Bomb the goyim with Homosexuality,Feminism,Race Guilt,Transgenderism,Fat shaming,etc.
>Now goyim are encouraged to be as degenerate as possible.
>Add anti-bullying campaigns to keep the nation-wreckers from being straigthened or purged.
>Now add a gorillion of third worlders that breed like cockroaches and protect them from the goyim until they gather enough numbers.
>????
>SHEKELS

No one really cares, they are just a meme, so we make fun of them.

>Transgender-ism is largely a psychological disorder
It is. It's called body dysphoria. But transgender-ism can't be treated with psychiatric help alone.

It should be coupled with with a bullet for effectiveness.

This is the bottom line. (The guy in the OP's pic needs to Try again, Honey. Yeegods. Maybe it's the hair.)

Unfortunately, the self-righteous want to use the issue to grandstand, too. Pardon me. I'll just go on about my business while they have their noisy little shitfight.

Something I've never understood about these arguments is...what is the end goal for the Jews? Like why do they want to destroy Western Civilization with Islam and feminism? What do they benefit?

1, They just want to fuck the world up and ascend as something greater all according to their old god Moloch Plan's.

2-Install a global government of Skypes ruling over Facebooks and Googles easy to control as they are too stupid to coordinate or create a rebellion, Imagine a brave new world with the alpha Skypes ruling over the barely-functional Facebook Google Omegas

They spread their mental disease. The trans breed isn't one that reproduces through sex.

Wait, whut? Adopting is not ''reproducing''. The inability to reproduce is nature's consequence for their choice. (I do think it really sucks when gays marry & have kids and then come out of the closet later. That's really selfish & chickenshit.) The people (2) who have done this ended up having at least 1 gay child. (No. I don't think it was ''genetic''. I think it was ''osmosis''.)

People can do what they want, but I don't think they should be able to adopt kids. For dozens of reasons.