The source of the pain

Just a friendly reminder that this man is the reason black and white relations are so bad now.

Other urls found in this thread:

aish.com/j/f/48936112.html
youtube.com/watch?v=xMX4R9Wz8ns
youtube.com/watch?v=eiWIOKKuyGE
msnbc.com/msnbc/lyndon-johnson-civil-rights-racism
snopes.com/lbj-voting-democratic/
youtube.com/watch?v=wbTxohG4LEE
youtube.com/watch?v=zNyqYOUxBrY
youtu.be/um4wjQAOwHI
americanvision.org/5276/booker-t-washington-on-black-victimhood/
youtube.com/watch?v=qb1WUVAtseU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I thought he was his writer Neil's fault???

It all started when King Nigger said "if I had a son"

Who is he?
And relation between black and white are nice in my country.
US isn't the entire world.

Michael Jordan, famous rapper.

Thats not Obama

there are black people in Switzerland?

aish.com/j/f/48936112.html
Black Man and Yarmulke Boy World Tour

He was on the air for 3 years
Imagine if Oprah didn't fuck his shit up

Every single media outlet paints a picture that every google is innocent and only white people kill googles.

You have a full scale conspiracy going on, education, mass media and even social networks are setting everyone against white people.

Probably three, all living in the capital. Hence why they aren't stirring up shit

Yes!
Maurice!
Pretty cool guy. You can met him sometime in the train. He is funny when he is not too drunk. Never violent.

You're going to have to explain your reasoning.

Dave Chappelle introduced white America to all the racist shit blacks think about with white people. This was stuff that had been dormant since the LA Riots and the OJ Simpson trial. And because Comedy Central was strong and popular with the young generation at this time, the young people of America ate it up. Ask anyone over the age of 25 if they remember talking about Chappelle's Show at school. High schools everywhere had kids shouting "I'm Rick James bitch over and over." The problem became when these kids stopped looking at this as satire and began eating it up as fact. It's like the redditors who idolize Louis C.K. because he is so profound and deep and try and marry his lifestyle to their own. So now you have a new generation that's raised hearing some of Paul Mooney's ignorant shit. Dave Chappelle reignited differences between whites and blacks in America.

youtube.com/watch?v=xMX4R9Wz8ns

Dunno man, thought Dave's shows were pretty funny, laughed my ass off at killing them softly. I guess someone might take his shows seriously but I doubt he's the reason the relations are shit. i think it's because of the fact that the normal family was destroyed and black youths in particular grew up without a rolemodel, so they clinged to what was popular at the time : gangster rap. Hence their 'fuck the police' mentality and obama didn't help the case much.

Why? I thought he was healing race relations when he did his blind black KKK member skit.

>Dave Chappelle introduced white America to all the racist shit blacks think about with white people. This was stuff that had been dormant since the LA Riots and the OJ Simpson trial. And because Comedy Central was strong and popular with the young generation at this time, the young people of America ate it up. Ask anyone over the age of 25 if they remember talking about Chappelle's Show at school. High schools everywhere had kids shouting "I'm Rick James bitch over and over." The problem became when these kids stopped looking at this as satire and began eating it up as fact. It's like the redditors who idolize Louis C.K. because he is so profound and deep and try and marry his lifestyle to their own. So now you have a new generation that's raised hearing some of Paul Mooney's ignorant shit. Dave Chappelle reignited differences between whites and blacks in America.

What? No, I think everybody who watched it understood that it was comedy. In order to move past racial tensions, you need to be able to laugh at them. It was a good strategy and I think it worked fine until Obama took office.

Chappelle was a brilliant racial diplomat. It's why they took him off the air. He's lucky to be alive and he knows it.

"When keeping it real goes wrong" called out Black American ghetto stupidity, for example. Clayton Bixby, black white supremacist, called out racist bullshit. There was always balance, even when giving racists like Paul Mooney a voice.

Chappelle was excellent at skewering hate and undermining stereotypes.

Then they brought him into a meeting and offered him $50 million to fan the flames of race hatred. He realized that media truly is another leg of global government and control, that there is no freedom, and that he would either serve as a running dog of the elites or pay the price.

Poor bastard is a great American hero, and I expect him to snap some day and tell the whole truth, whereupon he will immediately be killed.

What he said.
You want some to blame for current racial tension, you ought to look to Obama instead.

Pls. post link, Cred Forums needs more comedy. Here is DC as a surprise guest on Key and Peele
youtube.com/watch?v=eiWIOKKuyGE

thats not paul mooney

>Then they brought him into a meeting and offered him $50 million to fan the flames of race hatred. He realized that media truly is another leg of global government and control, that there is no freedom, and that he would either serve as a running dog of the elites or pay the price.

wat

>It's like the redditors who idolize Louis C.K. because he is so profound and deep and try and marry his lifestyle to their own.

To be fair, masturbating in front of female stand-up comics sounds pretty fun.

WE PRESIDENT NOW

wtf you talking about. he eased race relations allowing people to laugh at themselves and each other. Obama and soros are the ones who fucked race relations.

underrated.

The Zimmerman thing got an unprecendented amount of media coverage, magnified by King Google jumping in and politicising it. Since then, race relations only got worse.

I don't think that's Dave Chappelle

I thought it was all due to Trayvon and Zimmerman.

If the president had a son I would hope he would teach him not to bash people's heads into the sidewalk.

It all started when they tried to flim flam the zim zam

Turn off comedy central you tool.

I grew up telling people openly that "I want to play a white person on the Chapelle show."

Comedians often spending their time skirting on the boarders of culture to blatantly highlight undeniable aspects of the common psychosis known as being normal.

Everyone is crazy, and almost everyone is shamefully ignorant, and they all know it. People say it all the time "people are stupid" "people are crazy."

I think Chapelle added a great deal of openness and a lot of his audience was white and he knew it. It was audienced to the norm, mostly white americans.

I spent today listening to Patrice O'neal once again plead "come on white people, I want you to be racist" "either we're gonna do this, and dominate the world, or not, but let's get it done".

He was pol in the body of an overweight black man with diabetus.

press f to pay respects...

it all started when we made one king in the first place.

he has done nothing but use his power to emphasize racial differences and encourage racial strife in the name of "equality."

Really it's probably because they got one from Chicago. any other place might have been better.

>Paul Mooney

Racist as fuck, but he's fucking funny as hell.

>confusing DC with Malcom barrett

it's almost like you've never seen Better Off Ted

Pretty much it kicked it all high gear right there

>he doesn't know Dave fled America because of pressure from Jewish executives

This is why he said (moire or less) he ditched the show.

He's talked around it a few times but he's indicated that the goal the (((producers))) of the show had in mind was to make it more "edgy" and "provocative."

they offered him 50 mil to do the third season and change the content, and he walked on it, went to africa.

What a stupid thing to post!

sage

Is that Samuel L. Jackson?

From what I heard it was 30 million but still, they offered him a shit ton of money to keep making race jokes. He recognized his talents were being used for ulterior motives, turned them down, went to Africa and got swole. Nigga's redpilled as fuck and people who don't realize it are retarded.

This has been happening in lack communities all the time. The difference is now you're hearing about it

Agreed. I felt like Chappelle was the first prominent black person since Cosby to call out the stupidity of hood culture. If anything, he was fighting stereotypes by making fun of it all and showing blacks can be intelligent unlike Googles.

T. Dave Chappelle

MMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEDDDDDIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCc

Neat. No I have not seen that show. Worth stealing?

I looked more into Paul Mooney's "comedy" since he was on that show, and it was the most racist shit I've ever fucking heard in my life, goddamn. The shit he says on Chapelle's show is completely tame in comparison

They wanted him to play up nigger vs whites and focus entirely on racial humor

>needing someone to blame for the normal natural state of things
Races as psychologically different aren't going to get along. All you idiots looking for a person to blame are just committing the same old mistake of trying to be un-racist. Whitey, shut the fuck up about how non-racist you are, and start being racist again. You're the second smartest race on the planet, so stop submitting to the anti-racism bluepill. Get racist again, because your enemies are racist against you.

Even Dave hated the show.

He didn't like how everything had to be so racially based, and felt that it stereotyped him in the process.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
HA
HA
HAHAHAHHHAHAH

YOU ARE A FAGGOT

I think it's the total opposite.

I think his comedy was actually helping racial relations.

Everyone watched that show. The jokes were fresh. It gave something for someone of all races, specifically white/black to laugh at TOGETHER.

If he would have stayed on air, his approach to being politically correct and brand of jokes would have kept us together just a bit longer.

This tbqhf

Yeah but they can't make money off of whites/blacks working together.

it's either obama or the proliferation of the internet

Why do you need a specific scapegoat? Could it just be that whites and blacks are not socially compatible? If there's long-term and pervasive negative relations between the races, assigning blame to something or someone specific and recent is just stupid. Apply Occam's Razor please.

All this finger-pointing does is enable you to keep your anti-racist self-image. If you would just stop seeing racism as a sin you would be better off.

Based Patrice. Why couldn't that fat spic or someone else die? Patrice was a great comedian.

People didn't watch CS and look at it as bad or mocking hood culture, they looked at it as if it was glorifying hood culture and it gave blacks even more of a reason to emulate, and then infected whites to emulate it too.

People didn't look at it and say "wow, that's dysfunctional as shit" they looked at it and laughed and emulated it with their homeboys and acted even more ghetto because that's what's funny and cool.

REMINDER: DUE TO GOOGLE CENSORING ALL FORMS OF "HATESPEECH", HOWEVER VAUGE, ON ALL OF THEIR PLATFORMS, GOOGLE IS NOW ANOTHER WORD FOR NIGGER. HENCE "KING GOOGLE"

yea thanks a lot obama. fucking idiot keeping interest rates low so the bond yield is shit and nobody buys them so the country is in the red because ever president since WW2 has relied on bonds to keep the country afloat

Rap music is the #1 reason why black culture took a nose dive in the 80s and has stayed in the sewer ever since. To be fair, they'd always been in the economic gutter, but now ghetto/gangbanger culture and ignorance were fucking GLORIFIED. Meanwhile, aspiring to emulate white culture (AKA "acting civilized" and getting an education/profession) was met with disdain in the 'hood more than ever before.

The inevitable result was a stagnation in race relations and upward mobility. Much of the progress of the Civil Rights Movement was wiped out. Everyone recognized this, but black leaders could never (and still can't) bring themselves to admit that this stagnation is their own fault. Not when it's so much easier to keep pointing at the cops who put their necks on the line every day and have to deal with fucking gangbanger thugs taking potshots at them and committing a disproportionate amount of crime.

So now we're left with a society in which criticizing white culture is accepted as "having a dialogue about race" while daring to criticize any aspects of black culture is automatically racist. Enjoy.

No he is honest.

Niggers and wiggers cant handel the trouth.

Then why haven't white people stagnated from Eminem huh smart guy?

started with lbj

Sounds like only a clensing will help.

Because Eminem is viewed by whites as a passing amusement vs. a blueprint for living one's life.

>then why havent white people stagnated from eminem
they have you fucking imbecile, trash music has played an important role (and is still playing an important role) in destroying the white societies. degenerate music is one of the reasons youth today is irredeemably brainwashed into vanity (consumerism, materialism) and has zero understanding of traditional morals & values (e.g. family, sense of duty, national pride, etc.)

Remember Swissbro, niggers are only dangerous in packs.

This, he also exposed a large number of people to underground or lesser known (by white americans) black artists like De La Soul and Erykah Badu that had real talent, unlike the mainstream gangster rap trash being (((pushed))) at the time. Would have never found out about any of those people without Chappelle's show.

>progress
>of the civil rights movement

Bluepilled as fuck.

????

Races got along just fine in some societies.

It is quite frustrating how explicit everybody is with the brainwashing.

Who is that google, and who did he kill?

The only thing that fuck blacks up was biology. Niggers can not function in western society. They are savage, stupid animals. They lack empathy, and the intelligence needed to function in a white European society. They did not have a functioning society in Africa. Haiti which has been freed for 200 years with no white influence is a poor shithole that eats mud cookies.

Rap music is just a progression towards the mean of true black society. Lazy, violent, and stupid. Why because if you give blacks freedom this is what happens. If whites treat them like people instead of violent animals they will turn into the violent animals they are. Blacks must be always kept in check by whites or they will constantly create chaos and havoc.

Where motherfucker? in Brazil? Is that working out so well for them?

Googles are cancerous

>black artists like De La Soul and Erykah Badu
They were already famous when he got his show

White people killed racism, made sure everyone had equality of opportunity, and then extended significant assistance to the black community to help pull them up.

Sadly, Marxists and Democrats, seeing a chance to lock up a voting block, intentionally began to enact schemes designed to rob the black community of autonomy, agency, education, wealth, morality, personal responsibility, and initiative. Starting with the Democrats, they went far beyond any attempt to simply offer assistance to black communities. Instead of enacting programs whose main goal was to ween the black community off of welfare in due time as a means of instilling the values of personal empowerment and accountability, the Democrats intentionally incentivized people to jettison things like personal responsibility in the black community by offering welfare that actually entices receivers to remain on it instead of improving their situation. On the part of Marxists, they infiltrated black equality movements to instill ideas of permanent oppression, grievance, and victimhood in the black consciousness to not only divide them against the wider society, but also to keep them from seeking solutions to their own problems.

Marxists and Democrats (fully merging in due time), then worked to merge these two agendas together. Now, not only are Marxist Democrats telling the black community that they are permanent victims who are entitled to free things forever, but they are also providing these things for the black community. It is a perfect circle. The black community is told that they are entitled to certain things (without incentives to improve their own situation) and the Democrats promise to provide these entitlements.

Combined with Democrat efforts to keep blacks as uneducated as possible through the intentional creation of shitty schools, and you now have a permanently aggrieved underclass who is permanently forced to vote only Democrat.

Systemic racism still exists, in Democrat policies.

That's not a pic of Martin Luther King dumbass.

Don't forget at this time The Boondocks was playing and it had a similar angle of critiquing ignorant thug culture.

>still looking for recent and specific scapegoats
>for blacks acting like they always have
>complaining about being called racist
Pure cuckold. Time to stop seeing racism as a sin, because you're already subject to it by everybody else. I'm not even white and I can see how you censor your own thoughts.

Foreigners are such faggots.

Yes, medpack, everybody is aware that there are other countries exist. Would you be happier if Americans specified that they were talking about America in every conversation about America that they have?

>Democrat efforts to keep blacks as uneducated as possible
Stop denying IQ

Yep, Obama the

"community organizer" AKA race-baiting google

You expect the president to not comment on such an event that with the internet its out in seconds

??????

How?

i repeat these sentiments, rap was a mistake, started out benign, ended in a devolution, used like a device to cuck the nation. i go against that vast sweeping notion of they are all animals,not true. however, they are sympathizing with their animals which is my main concern. i remember all the congos at my all congoid high school(sage, i was the only whitey) would giggle about seeing the reruns of dave. i have to say i take a stance against his stand up, saying, " you better rap or play basketball, nigga its the only way out" i hope that was satire, thats how literally most of the afro american race operates, on imbecilic fairy tales.

this is a nice writeup, you should send it to breitbart and get a yob

And just think he lives on a little farm outside of Yellow Springs Ohio hometown of Antioch College where his father was a professor

> $50 million
More info on this?

Not sure I understand what you mean. Please highlight where I mentioned, accepted, or even refuted IQ differences so that I can engage in a dialogue with you about this.

Also, regardless of IQ differences.... ALL people can benefit and improve their situation through education, regardless of IQ levels. Even if their IQ can NEVER rise as high as others, education STILL benefits them and the larger community as a whole.

>Please highlight where I... refuted IQ differences
When you invented a Democratic conspiracy to deprive them of education, while in reality the Dems and the rest of the left have been trying their damnedest to discriminate in their favor from K through undergrad and even in graduate-level studies. You are attempting to explain their low-IQ behavior through reasons other than low IQ.

Why do you think he retired to a farmhouse in rural Ohio?

>their low-IQ behavior
*and low educational attainment

Your whole Dem conspiracy goes against Occam's Razor in explaining low Black performance.

>dems r the real racists!

never thought of it that way, actually made me think
>inb4 the fucking bart meme

all i know is he's a funny mother fucker

He seemed to bring us together with the Dave Chapelle show. He made fun of all races which made it fun.

what the fuck is wrong with your mind
it only takes one. not a pack.
only dngerous in packs... tell that to OJ's ex.
tell that shit to your own daughters when they bring 'just one' home.

why would you say that? are you stupid? (yes)

You're both right.

The Dems want the majority of Blacks to stay dumb and ignorant in the ghettos. This much is true.

But they also want token blacks to filter up. It's hard to have the Cornell Wests and Cummingses if they're trapped in the ghetto.

Both of you are making the mistake of assuming the Democrats are a unified front.

>When you invented a Democratic conspiracy

Invented what?

>msnbc.com/msnbc/lyndon-johnson-civil-rights-racism

>snopes.com/lbj-voting-democratic/

No, your comments are totally legit.... Or not.

Even if their wasn't a Democrat conspiracy to lock up a voting block, their policies have the net effect of doing this very thing I mentioned, which makes the equally responsible, regardless of if it is intentional or not

can we pls post funny dave chappelle standup clips?

youtube.com/watch?v=wbTxohG4LEE

I figured it was just depression and exhaustion with the world and he decided he had enough money and wanted to enjoy life and chill instead of always having to be mr funnyman.

He actually got mad that whites were laughing a little too hard at the jokes. We weren't supposed to find blacks self-deprecating funny.

If you were easily influenced by a hack nigger like him then you were a lost cause anyway.
If you want to place blame then lay it at the jews feet.

i thought it was the tyrone biggums character? that one seemed the most tragic and painful

Even Chris Rock used to be good at the whole "race relations" thing

Shit he even did a whole routine about how "black people" and "niggers" aren't the same thing

I don't know what the fuck happened to him

If that's true that sounds like backwards rationalizing. Holy shit have race relations crapped out in the last decade.

Nice!

No he's right. Niggers are pack animals. They shrink in fear without anyone else around to chimp out with them. They don't necessarily need to attack in packs there just needs to be enough of their fellow niggers around to feel comfortable about doing it

no. like others have said, obama is the figurehead that has made things way worse.

black people and the media have been playing the race card for decades, and chappelle addressed this 23 years ago.

youtube.com/watch?v=zNyqYOUxBrY

2:09

youtu.be/um4wjQAOwHI

paul mooney is based as fuck

All you've shown is that the Dems locked up blacks as a voting block. You still haven't shown evidence for this conspiracy to deny blacks education. It goes against all evidence, since they have been trying to bring blacks up for decades and failing.

This is correct.

ya but at the end of hte day dave chappelle didnt like white people

he ran away to s.africa

He was probably testament to racial improvement - white and black people could laugh together watching that show. In this day and age SJWs wouldn't tolerate that show.

it worked fine until Chappelle got ass blasted because whites were laughing at the humor.

>"black people" and "niggers" aren't the same thing

its so true though. what color pill is that

oh fuck is that quote real? oh fuck if it is that is amazing

But could you do it, or are you going to have to make pretend very hard?

I get the impression that (((they))) bought Chris Rock while Chappelle simply got out of the industry altogether. Jews have a tendency of either creating or buying popular icons in order to push their own agendas. All famous people eventually encounter the choice, play by Jewish rules or get out.

No, it was just the excuse they were looking for. King Google wanted to get it going initially with the professor being a dick to the cop, but it backfired hard and covered his tracks with the 'beer summit'

If it had been another prez, Zimmerman would not have been a thing outside of his own community

>mentioning "80s" and "black culture nosedive" but not "crack"

Rap was innocent before the mid-80s. Crack allowed for degenerates that made fortunes from crack to record, widely distribute, and sell music about it. And you'll never guess who they cut deals with to scale up that distribution.

Of course, welfare was a bigger problem than rap.

WITNESSED

Lol that's not true

Ddidn't you guys ever watch his stand up bit where he said black people need to take responsibility and stop blaming white people for their problems?

He was saying that puddin' pop was telling blacks what they needed to hear yet they jumped all over home for getting real

It's the exact opposite really. He made fun of black people more than anything.. He had death threats made against him by the likes a the racist Bill Cosbys and Oprah Winfreys (esp after the episode where he knocked her up) and they made it look like he went crazy and dropped off the face of the earth.

What? Fave defended bill Cosby in his stand up routines

>The Great Society Enacted
>Black society takes a nose dive immediately
I have to admit, the guy is a political genius. Managed to con an entire race to vote 99% for his party without actually putting them in chains.

Fucking loathe the guy, but I just have to stare in amazement.

Didn't one of them set a train on fire after attacking the passengers with an axe for the Religion of Peace?

No, this is the ""(((man)))""

For making black people look bad

That's how we southerners do it, better than the jews even. Even better was convincing poor southern whites to die defending slavery that was only practiced by the upper class 6%.

The party that was pro-Jim Crow tricked them into voting for that party.

It's pretty amazing, along with the massive amount of rewriting of history.

No one in the schools mention it was the souther dems that enacted Jim Crow laws, of if they do they'll quickly go "southern strategy"

Much correct. Obama is mainly responsible for stoking the fire.

funny how people need to say google now but I can call crackers crackers all day with no problemo, lol

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

man, yeah I mourn his passing at least once a month. BLACK PHILLIP

He said this in 1911. Race-baiting has been around since the end of slavery.
americanvision.org/5276/booker-t-washington-on-black-victimhood/

Worse.

They fear people without great wealth coming together to butcher their oppressors.

Current racial divisions have been stoked in order to prevent a French/Bolshevik style revolution on a global scale.

But all they've managed to do is postpone it.

I am interested and would like to subscribe to your newsletter.

commie/pol/ tell me more

False.
This was the time when blacks and white were shouting 'IM RICK JAMES
BITCH' and 'FUCK YO COUCH NIGGA'
He made racism funny. Was on the fast track to ending it all until the Jews messed with his head.

Don't be ridiculous

SURPRISE MOTHERFUCKER

more like hes the reason why Comedy Central keeps trying to make the next Chappelle show.

>schools don't mention it was democrats who enecated jim crow and made cofederacy

u wot m8

the textbooks at my school metioned that the kks favorite part was dems, and that lincoln was a republican

King Google's fault

youtube.com/watch?v=qb1WUVAtseU

Dave Chapelle on Oprah saying that he quit the industry because they tried to make him a tranny and he wasnt down with that

THIS

fuck off medpack

Dave Chappelle is a comedic genius. He took something serious like racism and made it somethi g black people and white people could laugh together about. Fuck you OP

powerful niggadry at work here

HAHAHAHAHA
Nigger lover

If you mean because he stopped doing Chappelle show to leave to Africa then I agree. Otherwise race relations seemed great while the show was on. I was able to yell white powR to other black dudes at my school because they knew about the blind black white supremist sketch or I'm rick James bitch fuck yo couch nigga. Everything went to shit in 2008 bruh

based

Chris Rock talking about how niggers ruin everything for black people is both hysterical and completely true. He used to be very funny.

Because Eminem is one dude, and he got a shit ton of flack for being white.

Sure, right now he is considered an OG, one of the fathers of rap and a total god, but when he was up and coming no one would have really envied him. Even as he was making money he had everyone against him, except for Dre and 50 cent.

+1

You don't understand. Whites aren't trying to be "not racist" for fear of black retaliation. Whites are trying to be not racist because if it ever came to interracial war the following battles would be so unbelievably violent that it would awaken the hideous human nature of repressed hatred being fed into the perfect outlet. All whites hate blacks. Even if they don't hate all blacks they see the good ones as a rare exception rather than the bad ones as simply bad apples. White peoples best survival trait isn't intelligence leadership or even courage.

White people are the absolute perfect killers that God has ever produced. The way we bond with others during battle and the vicious and cruel combat intellectualism that takes over during battle is uncanny and frankly terrifying. Of it ever comes to true interracial war it will be the bloodiest engagement in the history of the world.

There was also the Beer Summit.

What

nope... fucking media execs tried to buy him into being full on nog vs whites. they didn't care which side got hurt more, so long as ratings went up over it.

This is so weird I was going to make a post today about how Chappelle needs to come back to tv and save america.
And his writer Neil.