ITS NOT FAIR!

GUYS, GUYS, ITS NOT FAIR!

Bump

Not only does she have past debate experience, her whole life she has been brought to defend her position constantly. More recently in the Benghazi and Email trials.

Shes the master debater.

Except Trump doesn't debate.

What does he do?

Fuck Trump and fuck white people.

He wins.

he literally anal rapes them.

the thing that pisses me off the most about that gif is that hill's torso isn't connected to her legs

maybe you can fix the gif?

>never stops lying
>pressure to not lie during most-viewed political event
>it's not fair

Whatever you say you kooks

> a politician is expected to debate and confront political opponents
> is not fair u guiz!!
wake me up

Im Sure Trump will do great

Thanks for chipping in.

>Slovenia

Because moderators are supposed to... moderate. Not fact check, not give their opinions. They are there to ask the questions and keep the debate moving on track.

So what if Hillary lies? The moderator should just let her get away with it?

Thanks Don

No, Don needs to call her out on it. That's the point of a debate.

Why would she lie on a national broadcast? She'd make a fool of herself.

real talk: why is there a studio audience for presidential debates? there is no reason to have one.

Yes. The candidates are supposed to call each other out on it and not let the other get away with a lie. The moderator is there to present the topic, give fair time to each candidate, keep order, and make sure the candidates stay on topic. They are not supposed to debate the candidates or fact check them.

Craig Lamar is a fuckin loser

>opinions
>facts

Pick one faggot.

If one or the other candidate starts spewing bullshit, they should get called on it.

This series of debates are going to be a disaster for the trumpet. All he does is insults and memes proposals.

That may work in the primary, but not on this stage. Be prepared to see cuckboy get raped by the queen.

they should let trump catch it and discuss it, all they need to do is moderate who speaks when

Biden VS Palin, I thought, was the show of the century at the time. Like watching a grown man beat up a 6 year old.

Trump VS Clinton- oh boy.

i thought Biden had a thing for 6 year olds

Don is about to get fact checked Mitt Romney style anyways.

Reminder that Ted Cruz was by almost every account one of the finest debaters this country has ever produced, and has argued in front of the Supreme Court many times.

And Trump fucking bulldozed him. Keep that in mind.

Nah that was the other guy.

Thanks Don

>bulldozed

Really? Did you watch the same debates?

Republicans just gravitated torwards trump beause they are a bunch of mexican hating rednecks. Big surprise

Too bad trump scammed them.

That's why he did so well. He has lots of experience dominating 6 year olds.

This isn't' a three way debate

Trump is 100% correct here

Damn so you're gonna allow him to lie to you like that?

At some point you crazies have to admit its not about the policies (of which he flip flops on) but more about the image.

What's Hillary's image?

No, It was definitely creepy uncle joe

This. Though Cruz just seemed unlikable when watching him.

>Hillary preps all the comebacks for questions about Benghazi/emails.
>A day before the debate wikileaks informs everyone how the deleted emails prove the Clintons and all their donors are worshipping Moloch and sacrificing nations
>Trump just stands there while Hilldog tries to put out the fire after journo asks her about it.

>"pressure is on Clinton"
>Clinton can say literally anything and the media will laud her for it
>she can collapse on stage from exhaustion and she'll instantly win the election for being "so brave"
>Trump can't say even one thing incorrectly when every debate question, the moderators, and a planted audience is going to be attacking him
No Republican has ever had a debate as stacked against him than Trump does. He's doomed from the very start. Fuck the Clinton MSM.

So with all that experience has she ever won before?

All I remember was her last debate with Obama where she got humiliated by him.

That gif is fucking weird. Whoever made it needs to retake a course in anatomy.

Trump doesn't want a repeat of obama vs romney where the moderator who "fact" checked romney later admitted she was wrong but the damage had all ready been done.

Remember Hillary got destroyed by a completely unknown black man with a questionable past solely because of how unlikable she is. She also came close to losing to a senile commie beta.

Obama can't be president again.

When your entire campaign boils down to "Im not Trump" of course youre gonna have a hard time in the debates.

And what, pray tell, does "moderate" mean by your definition?

Insider with experience which is a negative because of the current political climate.
Given the subjective nature of "image", supporters cling to what is (more) absolute, policy

>reading comprehension

This is a FALSE NARRATIVE.

More like master bater

I love how they visually paint this. Trump's always against black artwork, and she's lit up on white backgrounds, or he's in shadow, or whatever.

Hell even FiveThirtyEight does it. They lean hillary's hair to the right and upwards, while Trumps is sloped down and to the left, like it will be under even if it goes forward. Little visual cues to try and shape your mind into thinking Trump is lesser, Trump is wrong, Hillary is more, Hillary is good. Keep aware of these visual cues or doubletalk in certain words, you'll see it everywhere the media goes. All intentional little cues to frame the issue in a certain way.

>Hillary is the most qualified person to ever run for President
>Drumpf is Psycho Hitler

>Why are expectations so much higher for Hillary? Must be Sexism!
>Why can't we have our cake and eat it too?

Liberals who actually bought into as this shit are going to be so shocked when the Charismatic Showmen preforms better than an Uppity Old Cunt.

This is the Woman who complained about of debate conduct of Bernie Fucking Sanders.

Where as Trump debated 20+ times 15 rivals for the GOP Nom.

>Biden

I wanted to knock his teeth down his damn throat every time he responded to something with "malarkey".

They're making her debate Harambe?

Does she even know sign language?

Gennifer Flowers should be doing suggestive things in the front row the entire debate.

Cant be unseen.

Are you sure, nigger?

They're supposed to organize the questions and control when which person gets to speak and make sure they move on after each question.

I'm not speaking for the guy you're responding to by the way, I'm literally repeating what he said. I'm just repeating what the very post you quoted said, by the way. This isn't new information, you literally just quoted a post containing this very information and asked for it.