Why do white males have the highest instances of autism?

Why do white males have the highest instances of autism?

jews

Because when we escaped the primitive Googles in Africa tens of thousands of years ago, we had to figure out how to survive in harsher, colder climates. This selected for people with less social empathy, but greater logical reasoning and ability to work repetitiously to accomplish goals.

Source that asians aren't autistic? Autism usually goes with intelligence, that's the reason.

Autism is fake
Aspergers is fake.
Whites are targeted for anger-management more than blacks (blacks can't afford it anyway).

>I fit like 80% of the criteria

fuc

I think that picture is 100% bullshit but if it's not I might be autistic.

Noooo Im autism!!

/thread

You're really messing with me.

I use gestures all the time, but that's because I don't really feel like speaking.
I just think it's more efficient to point to something I need rather than using a long sentence to convey the same thing.

shit...

white men don't have enough testosterone

I'm 90% Japan has the highest rates. Other than that, the level of autism is cultural, so some cultures define autism at lower or higher levels.

>Finland
>might be autistic
>might
Be proud of your heritage

You're right but we have our own standards for autism. In Finland I might be a normal person.

>Spins objects
T-that's not true, r-right???

Because brown/black kids with autism are killed/hidden away by their parents while whites are cucks and feel obligated to be proud of them and care for them

i fit all of those except for four of them. is it autistic to stare strangers in the eyes until they look away? i do that too

Literally every Finn I have met has been autistic af

Maybe it's the accent exacerbating it though

You're both wrong actually. ASD occurs around the same rate in all countries and ethnic groups.

All humans possess the DNA for Autism, some people more than others and environmental factors can trigger some genes, hence it's epigenetic.

maybe, but ive joined some ASD groups online and I see plenty of nigger mammys on there with non-verbal, intellectual impaired autist types.

interestingly, it's girls and negroes that tend to have intellectual disability more often than the boys when it comes to ASD (note that around half of people with ASD have some degree of intellectual impairment).

Weren't Chris-chan's grandparents linked with the Nazis somehow? I remember someone mentioning this and implying something sinister about the descendants of the Third Reich being deliberately brain damaged or something, but it was vague and I don't recall.

Because autism=higher intelligence

Because Blacks aren't considered autistic. Autistic behaviour is simply considered normal for blacks.

>autist damage control

I could spin objects for hours as a child, even when I got a bit older I still enjoyed it. So does my dad (although he's not diagnosed autistic) and my grandpa too (diagnosed).

Leaf poster pls go.

Autism is linked to high testosterone exposure in the womb. Autism is an extreme expression of the male brain. Hence why we systematize better than we empathize.

Low EQ but high SQ.

Not really. Yes there are autist with average to above average IQs but a fair portion of the autist population has a low IQ, especially the females. It only tends to be males that score high IQs and go on to be good at understanding systems. Female autist are almost always retarded.

Wrong.

See It's simply not true, plenty of autist are intellectually impaired and the rate of autism doesn't change from ethnic group to ethnic group. If there's a lack of diagnosis, its probably due to culture.

A lack of eye contact is seen as normal in eastern countries. But in the west if you never make eye contact they diagnose you with Autism.

Actually most people don't really know what autism is. I'm shy and introverted but it doesn't mean I'm an autistic/asperger. I know actual aspergers and they aren't shy, just socially retarded. They don't know how to behave and when to stfu.

As has been pointed out repeatedly. Autism rates are higher among higher IQ groups.

Asians have higher IQ than whites and also have higher rates of autism. Whites have higher IQ than blacks and have higher rates of autism.

Autists are born wizards who haven't learned to harness their power

All great men were autists

This is precisely why an internet dungeon of chronic masturbators is influencing the highest office on the planet vis a vis shitposting

>As has been pointed out repeatedly. Autism rates are higher among higher IQ groups.

Not true at all. It hasn't been stated, this is just more Cred Forums tier garbage pseudo-science you make up on the spot so you can feel good about yourselves.

I'll say it again, MORE THAN HALF of all autist are INTELLECTUALLY IMPAIRED, meaning an IQ below 80.

Nigger autist are more likely to have an ASD diagnosis coupled with a diagnosis of intellectual disability BECAUSE blacks already have lower IQs by default.

Autism rates are the same in all ethnic groups, you're objectively wrong.

Asians DO NOT have higher autism rates.

Aspergers is the future of evolution.

The only reason rates are ever different is due to culture, like I already said.

In eastern cultures a lack of eye contact can be seen as being respectful or thoughtful, hence you're less likely to be diagnosed.

If you don't make eye contact in western society, people automatically assume something is wrong with you.

good point.

watched a video saying dyslexia, autism and a host of modern illnesses are because of the modern world, blacks are a primitive life form and therefore autism is undetectable in their behaviour.

>makes sense
>better call him autistic
I have some bad news for you dude.

GOOD IN MATH? AUTISM
DRAWS WELL? AUTISM
GREAT AT SPORTS? AUTISM
KIND AND LIKEABLE? AUTISM
PATTERN RECOGNITION? AUTISM
NO SPEEDING TICKETS? AUTISM
DRINKS BEER? AUTISM
OWNS A HOME? AUTISM
COLLEGE GRAD? AUTISM
HAS COMMON HOBBIES? AUTISM
GETS BORED? AUTISM

What the fuck?

Do i have autism?

>i know many people who get the urge to laugh at during funerals, that's because of boredom
>high risk high reward is now autism in current year
>enduring pain, not screaming like a newborn or a bitch is autism
>that always depends with who, but it's autism now
>what
>maintained eye contact is a sign of provocation you dumb cocksucker
>being introvert = autism, ok
>too lazy to talk = autism, alright
>yep, that's actually an autistic trait
>that one too
>yeah
>what
>what is boredom