/Lutheran/

Any Lutheran Bros out there?

LCMS here

Why do some claim that Luther is another "German who destroyed Europe" when it was Protestant nations who conquered the world and have had the greatest influence on the world today?

>Catholics conquered some of North and All of South America

And all those countries are irrelevant shitholes

Anglicans aren't real Protestants. They're practically Catholics except they don't recognize the authority of the bishop of Rome. They still are a highly hierarchical national religion, where are G*rmanoid Protestantism is based on twisting the scriptures as some infallible literal word of God, not unlike Sunni Muslims.

G*rmanoids in general have had lots of similarities and affinities with Muslims. I'd like to remind you that they first rampaged into Europe in concert with the Muslim hordes and have since then cooperated with Islam in a systematic fashion through out their history.

This include a formal alliance with the Muslim caliphate during WWI, but also a direct Ottoman intervention in favour of Protestants during the 30 years war.

They're just jealous that the (((Universal))) church didn't unite as much people under one mindset as a German man who wanted to spread the truth. :^)

Franks were a germanic group

They're just jealous that the (((Universal))) church didn't unite as much people under one mindset as a German man who wanted to spread the truth. :^)

Yes, but they adopted Roman culture/civilization. Many other tribes did. It's why Bavarians and Austrians are white, and why North G*rmanoids aren't. Because the latter upheld their 'unique' and 'vibrant' culture, which includes things such as murdering as many European whites as possible, using science to devise new ways to murder as many European whites as possible and welcoming Jews to live in their lands undisturbed for hundreds of years.

Well, at first, the Anglicans were pretty much Catholics-that-aren't, but I'd say that since then, they've highly Protestantized.

Germans are just the descendents of the Aryan hunter gatherers. Its true that Celts were the first ones living in Europe, but Germans made it their home.
also, explain the refugee crisis and why they aren't getting along now

Except Luther was a failed bi-polar monk who regretted doing what he did once he saw the effects of his actions on society

Literal useful idiots, used by German elites to get more power over people

we tried getting rid of the jews since the start, the fuck are you talking about?

Also, >latins are whiter than Germans
Nah. Y'all have more non-white DNA. Germanics are the superior Euros.

There are Evangelical as well as pseudo atholic anglicans. Your ideas are crude if you would group them together simply because they both have hierarchies (so do Presbyterians and most other protestant churches.)

> they've highly Protestantized.

Read Cranmer's Book of Common Prayers and compare that to the trash Protestants peddle as Christianism.

>Germans are just the descendents of the Aryan hunter gatherers

It doesn't matter who they descent from. All that matters is what they do. And what they have done for the past 2000 years is screw Europe at every chance they get. Maybe it's due to their basic nomadic instinct that compels them to destroy things that are organized and functional, maybe it's because they still act as if they are on conquered land. I don't know and I don't care. All I do know is that I want G*rmanoids gone because I want Western culture to exist in a thousand years and that's just not possible with them dragging us down.

I don't think it's too much to ask. They were given plenty of chances to show they were capable of living with us and have used every single chance as an opportunity to strike us down.

Source?

True, he did regret indirectly inciting violence and getting away from the Catholic church, but he truly believed in what he said and just wanted to reform them. He was also right in his efforts to get all Christians to read the Bible, and to show them the truth behind Sola Fide.

but, yes goyim, Divide and conquer :^)

Yeah, they TOTALLY kicked them out. Which is why there weren't any around in England and Spain for centuries after kicking them out, but flourished in G*rmanoid-occupied European territories.

Where do you think the name Rothschild comes from? Doesn't sound too Hebraic, right?

DEmotherfuckingLETE THIS! REEEEEEEEEE

Raised Missouri synod but haven't been to a church in years, are there any synods that aren't totally degenerate anymore?

I hate seeing "Lutheran Social Services" or whatever it's called bringing in Somalis up north.

>Divide and conquer

That doesn't apply when we're lumped with maniac G*rmanoids who HATE Europe and Europeans. By the same logic, we shouldn't want to kick out rapefugees because that's divisive.

LCMS here

ELCA is starting to get cucked

I'm an actual descendant of Martin. I went to a Lutheran pre-school in the late 80's. The church has gone to shit, atleast everyone I went to the past decade. Most of them preach acceptance of gay marriage and have women preachers, things forbidden in the Bible. I'm a Baptist now.

>comparing Protestants to
Evangelicals
Eww no

Just because they don't live as Romans do, it doesn't mean that they aren't right and proper in their own way. And when they tried to show the world the Organized German (OG) way, they were shut down.

Reminder that Protestantism is proto-liberalism and directly responsible for BOTH Capitalism AND Marxism. =>

Do I have to school a bitch?

LCMS reporting in.

Send me another angrily worded letter, so I may burn it much like Luther did his edict, Spain.

Anglophile """"French"""" detected

>Organized German
That's a meme. You obviously never had to work with them. It's all superficial.

Check out how they memed WWII: attacking Russia with half your troops supplied by horses; rushing to the Caucasus to get the oil, without the tanker fleet to bring it back to their refineries; overstretched supply lines when attacking France, they only got away with it because of the French army's immobility, etc.

We need to drop the G*rmanoids if we want to progress.

Nope, my friend. All of the churches I've been to, have been infected. If I hear another Pastor ignoring the Law and Gospel, and we stand for, I swear, I will kill myself.

>starting

>2016
>giving a fuck about Fartin Luther

Hello, bud.
How is life? How is church?
What is your favorite hymn?

Negro pls, trying to say Germans are not organised is like saying sun isn't bright

WW1 German mobilisation is a marvel of planning, to this day studied

You might want to get your head examined

The wrath of God shall descend upon your kind to punish you for such heresy!

This

Dubs of truth.

Yep. :/ That's the ELCA, for you. LCMS isn't as bad

Lutherans are not even Christian anymore

It's literally just feeling good about yourself and, like, emotions matter too mmkay

LCMS here aswell, in texas.

The fat drunk wasn't Christian either.

He was a Bacchanal

LET IT BE SO, IF I AM IN THE WRONG. But, I am not. How do I know? You and your countrymen are falling, Spain. YOU are the ones feeling the wrath of God. How's that debt? And those Arabs and Latino economic refugees? :^) America is still on top, while you toppled over and allowed your colonies to escape, Sbein!

That surely is attributable to their nomadic instinct. Basically just the G*rman invasions 2: electric boogallo, just on wheels and powered by steam. They probably knew the routes by heart.

However, when it gets down to brass tacks, the G*rmanoid army is severely overrated. Every military historian agrees on this. Compare G*rmanoid Rommel's fumbling around aimlessly during the North African campaign compared to Anglo Bill Slim systematic approach in Burma.

Hello, friend! How is the church down there? Are you guys as friendly as what the people I know say?

Baptists are about the only evangelicals that aren't cucked. Southern Baptists even founded their church on the biblical acceptance of slavery.

you take that back right now
he was a noble man of exquisite tastes. His decisions all proved to be correct. The Vaticans makes billions because of his decision to invest money into St. Peter's

there is a 90% chance that you have a (north)german surname

I went to the Lutheran services at basic training because there weren't any Methodist chaplains available, didn't quite find it perfect. The chaplain said "As a called and ordained servant of Christ and in His name I absolve you of your sins" or something along those lines, and I don't care for that doctrine. Only Christ can absolve us, priests, pastors and chaplains haven't got that authority.

I like go to dark gethsemane and a mighty fortress.

Life is 10/10 and church life is good but could be better. you?

Reminder that this transcendental genius was Lutheran. What an exemplar German. Also he had 20 children.

The composer of the greatest MASS ever written was Lutheran. Catholicucks BTFO! How will they recover?

Ah yes, I remember the hard pews and hot sun coming through th stained glass baking me to the point of nausea and topping it all off with a nice dry pot roast every Sunday.

t, German Lutheran

>missouri synod banned all of martin luther's best books

Missouri here; I've never realy read any of his writings other than what I had to for school. I'm curious about these banned works.

probably his Jew book m8

Yeah, that LSS/somali fuggery frosts my cookie too.

they 'apologized' for his Jew book. Which was a mistake but its 2016 and the media would flip their shit if it didn't happen.

Oh, thats right, forgot about the jew thing.
Thanks Germanon

Gotcha, thanks

Hi.

My mother was Kissmann, though by last name is Anglo. My dad isn't religious, by mom is. Guess which one got custody

Ex-Lutheran