HAPPENING EXPLOSION IN HUNGARY

Massive explosion rocks Hungarian capital Budapest multiple casualties reported

express.co.uk/news/world/714102/Massive-explosion-rocks-Hungarian-capital-Budapest-multiple-casualties-reported

rt.com/news/360533-hungary-budapest-explosion-police/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IVXJmfd3cmg
youtube.com/watch?v=6L0TDCNhMzw
nol.hu/mozaik/valami-felrobbant-egy-terez-koruti-uzletben-ket-serult-van-1633317
twitter.com/rohit12ras/status/779798236781568000
mobile.twitter.com/balazscseko
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>budapest
youtube.com/watch?v=IVXJmfd3cmg

No

Stay safe neighbors!

Atleast Budapest is a nice looking city with some cultural heritage left, how is Berlin and Dresden holding up b t w ?

Budapest is fucking cool.

The jew is using it's pets to attack based Hungary for defying their EU bullshit.

ATTACK THE JEW NOW HUNGARY

im more sad for my eastern euro bros than u western euro shits 2bh
at least they didnt encourage immigration for this to happen, they didnt do nutin
why budapest :(

HUXIT NAO

stream links?

I'm betting on some gas pipe having a leak.
I don't think they'd be stupid enough to attack Hungary, those guys are only half a step away from starting the Reichskebabnacht anyway

Local authorities saying gas leak. Despite location of blast, I'm inclined to believe this because

> this is Europe, its all shitty infrastructure
> rt breaking news is rarely on target. Every second day they push some like like this in a way to suggest terror. Only about once in every 30 events are they correct.

>that flag

not rly were all over int probably more so than any SA country (besides brazil)
but i only come on pol for happenings

Exactly bro, fuck the west.fuck germany.fuck merkel.

Hungry bros where are you?

Dresdens fine

What a surprise a nationalist country that resisted the EU got attacked. Holy fuck I can't wait for a Trump presidency.

for completely unrelated reasons, I think this is a good time to reassert that Islam is a religion of peace.

>got attacked.
everything is pointing towards an accident right now though

it would also make no sense to attack Hungary. they won't be cowed by it, if anything it would piss them off

It's not a gas leak you idiots.

Read about my Knowledge Bombs.

Was it bin laden?

what are you

barely uncommon

Crazy Orban just found out the EU is going to deny voting rights (and funding) to Hungary for egregious desrespect for EU values.

>why budapest
Because skypes must show that it doesn't matter if you try to push refugees away, you will still have terrorism in country so why not just take fugees anyway?

attacks are getting closer and closer

R A R E
A
R
E

Hey man hows life down there ? Indian origin/African or tourist ?

comfy af

>how is Dresden
99.999% white (excluding the ficki ficki camps)

my moms friends are on their way to budapest
fuck, they are nice people. i hope they are in that shitty part of the world yet
>they went to france first
lady just had a stroke, and then they want to go to that part of the world? old people do some stupid shit

germany putting people in camps again. welp

well this is just something that the west has to get used to as the new normal. shit blowing up all the time and attacks happening is normal in the third world shitholes that all those "refugees" are coming from. trying to stop them from keeping their totally equal if not better culture is a hatecrime.

hunfag here. sources are saying different things: one saying gas leak, other has seen big screws having hit nearby cars and unusual amount of police forces, hinting at a home made bomb. could be misinformation.

we'll have a referendum about EU forced shitskin import in about a week, not sure if related.

local tv m1 should have a stream but it's in Hungarian.

What the fuck is happening??

New

New

fag

>Berlin
>white

are you from earth?

can you post more cultural pepes?

On mobile

Identify yourself, citizen

You racist shitlords it's just another gas leak

Was it Clockboy?

HAPPENING FROGS I AM STEALING THIS IMAGE

>Build border wall
>Forget the evil is already inside

Hungary is really this retarded

>egregious desrespect for EU values.
Holy EUSSR imminent.

Stay Safe Serb bro, start conceal carrying or at least get a pocket knife an pepper spray.

Religion of peace struck again, the media will probably say it was a 'gas leak'.

Lots of gas leaks all over Europe, I bet it is leftovers of when those damn nazis burnt 6 trillion gorillions

RARE
A
R
E

To be honest when i first heard this i thought budapest was in india so i did not give a shit. Sorry hungry skellingtons

NO!

NOT HUNGARY!!!!!!

THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO BE SAFE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

It's really time to fucking blanda up boys

According to sources on the ground, it was a nail bomb.

How many gas lines have exploded this month?

HUNGOUT WHEN???

the bomber really nailed it

Pretty shitpost hans or achmed. Cant even tell anymore.

Casualties?

Sure

Screw that

RECONQUISTA WHEN!?

Two police officers serious, one taxi driver, no life threatening injuries.

For fuck sake carlos

>nail bomb

99% chance of muslim terrorism.

I'm sorry to hear that user, don't stop being based non the less an don't let the EUSSR cuck Hungary, Austria, or Poland.

Stay safe an stay prepared.
Start conceal carrying or at least get a pocket knife an pepper spray.

Speedy recovery to the officers. At least the referendum is in the bag now, right?

WHY DOES THIS KEEP HAPPENING!?

Number of dead / injured?

Because Hungary didn't deport all the shitskins already living in the country.

This is because they kicked out the Rothschild banks from Hungary.

youtube.com/watch?v=6L0TDCNhMzw

nvm. stay based Hungarbro

We have a history of false flag bombings, I wouldn't blame the muds just yet.

Who knows, the participation has to reach 50%, it will be on the fence according to predictions.

How bad is the damage?

>polls show that the referendum will fail, because no one gives a shit about it
>explosion in Budapest just a week before the referendum
Wow, what a coincidence!

NEWFAG
>lurk moar

With a bit of luck everyone hurt will pull through without serious injuries, and Hungary will continue its ascension into being one of the greatest, most patriotic EU countries.

Yeah, but the predictions were done before this bombing right?

Anyways, even it was a false flag, then it came at the right time. Can't play fair against the globalists, they lead the sheeple whichever fucking way they want.

who are you quoting?

>Repeating post
>calls others new
How does it feel knowing you are the cancer killing this once great board?

New flag to collection

Seychelles? What?.......

Shut up you whiny faggot

Not much.

>Ben Juden

They were holding tough I hope ISIS doesn't cause them to weaken their stance.

Gas leak is now the default cover for every explosion, following the suicide bombing attempt of the migrant in Germany a couple of months ago.

Seems to have spread to the US media outlets as well.

Along with the "purpose of attack is unclear"

This is what happens when you turn of fucking jews.

We're gonna get the hungarian bros shooting rapefugees at the border, triggering the EU puppetmasters!

Real or fake?

Yup. This is proven by the fact that the currently shilled "comments" on plebbit right now are along the lines of "probably a gas leak".

gas leak, it's nothing

stop bumping this thread

saged

Comments like this are exactly the reason why the people of my country are mostly leftist scum chucks and thus enabeling shitskins to flood europe.

>sad

But lets be honest. Mudslimes deserve worse then funny little camps.

nol.hu/mozaik/valami-felrobbant-egy-terez-koruti-uzletben-ket-serult-van-1633317

Are you fucking new here friend?

what is seychelles like? sweet flag

what is this rare flag thread

why are you waving kermit's asshole?

it really is rare flag thread then

LGBTQ+ island?

lets deport the degenerate faggot beasts there

and genocide them

I have never seen a muslim in my life.

ra ra ra ra rare?

Please be muslims.

seychelles look nice tho

You do know there would be blood on the streets then...

what do you have against hungarians?

That would be unfortunate.

nah it's looks like a Hungary - Romania friendship flag, disgusting

NEM NEM SOHA

Guys Ramzpaul was in Budapest

>we
>degenerates
>coming from a leaf

you can join them, considering there's a 80% chance you're a faggot.

Location coupled with a nail bomb doesn't make sense at all unless it went off prematurely or something.

On one hand, if this was a wanna-be terror bombing then there are plenty of soft targets in Budapest where a lot of people congregate in smaller places, so why detonate it there at a random place.
On the other hand if this was a mafia style warning for someone specific then why put nails in the bomb.

I'm a bit baffled.

My favourite fornetti was there
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Not many Muslims have seen an Ecuadorian in his life too....so it's OK

Shit Merkel bombed hungary

TURN ON CNN

>INTERPOL identified Samul Al'Hyeda
>international manhunt taking place

IT WAS THE LONE WOLF TERRORIST SAMUL AL'HYEDA

they probably will. hungary was one of the only places not putting up with the bullshit prior to ww2.

so does Hungary still exist? Or was it just a false flag like our earthquake yesterday?

That just feels amazing my man.

Sadly, you can't say that about Germans.

Fuck that. Why would you ruin Seychelles with faggots. We already have Canada for that.

IT'S NOT MUDSLIMES!!! OMG YOU BIGOTT!!!

i meant the islands
gtfo underage retard

It's Rothschild's revenge after Hungary rejected their bank.

HOW DOES HE KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT?!

KB-san, is that really you??

Figures, how dare Hungary refuse to sell out their nation.

It cam be rebuild along with the rest of Europe once you guys oust the EUSSR an Saudi funded Muslim Brotherhood.

Also I'm stealing that PEPE.

HMMM wonder how Hungary's gonna vote on the upcoming immigration referendum?

Godspeed.

I stole your pepe as well faggot.

t. Muhammad

He even made a video about how peaceful it is in Hungary.

FU CARLOS

>I have never seen a Muslim in my life.
It's time to start culturally enriching Ecuador with the religion of peace then.

It was a Romanian!

Romanians are subhuman.
Not only are they subhuman but they also deny it.
Not only do they deny it but they also say that Romania is great yet posting under a foreign flag.
Not only do they post under foreign flags but they also disrespect everything European and especially Hungarian while leeching welfare.
Not only do they leech welfare but they do not integrate.
Not only are they not integrating but they also steal copper wires wherever they set foot.

When a Romanian dies the heavens sing and when a Romanian is born angels cry.

Dumpsters in New York doesn't make sense either

Even Italians are more European than Romanifags.

well, now's a good time to start that flag collection

We had a poll last year on which immigrant groups are most welcome in Finland and Romania was one the least welcome.

He's everywhere!

You gotta go back Carlos.

Romania-Hungary?

>>“The Koran teaches fear, hatred, contempt for others, murder as a legitimate means for the dissemination and preservation of this satanic doctrine, it talks ill of women, classifies people into classes, calls for blood and ever more blood. Yet, that a camel trader sparks uproar in his tribe, that he wants to make his fellow citizens believe that he talked to the archangel Gabriel; that he boasted about being taken up into heaven and receiving a part of that indigestible book there, which can shake common sense on every page, that to gain respect for this work, he covers his country with fire and iron, that he strangles fathers, drags away daughters, that he leaves the beaten a free choice between death and his faith: now this is certainly something that no-one can excuse, unless he came as a Turk into the world, unless superstition has stifled any natural light of reason in him. ”

Yep, we are throwing money at them any way. Might as well buy some of their desert and create a refugee nation.

>>How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy. The effects are apparent in many countries. Improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the Prophet rule or live. A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement; the next of its dignity and sanctity.

>The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property, either as a child, a wife, or a concubine, must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men. Individual Moslems may show splendid qualities - but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant and proselytizing faith. It has already spread throughout Central Africa, raising fearless warriors at every step; and were it not that Christianity is sheltered in the strong arms of science, the science against which it had vainly struggled, the civilisation of modern Europe might fall, as fell the civilisation of ancient Rome.

What referendum is this?

NEW

kek akbar

Dude there's like a happening every other day now. If this is WW3 as promised, I guess I'm going to have to stay inside and shitpost more than usual.

>the critic
fine selection

>>I studied the Quran a great deal. I came away from that study with the conviction that by and large there have been few religions in the world as deadly to men as that of Muhammad. As far as I can see, it is the principal cause of the decadence so visible today in the Muslim world and, though less absurd than the polytheism of old, its social and political tendencies are in my opinion more to be feared, and I therefore regard it as a form of decadence rather than a form of progress in relation to paganism itself.[

Go find a maple leaf tree and hang yourself you piece of shit

staling a common, what a pleb

8/10 shit eating grinned

>>To me it seems certain that the fatalistic teachings of Muhammad and the utter degradation of women is the outstanding cause for the arrested development of the Arab. He is exactly as he was around the year 700, while we have kept on developing.

Muslims are based, they are against every form of degeneracy, ( not counting arranged child marriages ) but Islam does not belong in Europe.

They could be the white mans greatest allies against the jewish menance. That's why they are turning us against each other. See : Letter of Albert Pike

Idiot
That's a RARE flag

That's what you get for standing up to Soros

>
>We do not know whether Hitler is going to found a new Islam. He is already on the way; he is like Muhammad. The emotion in Germany is Islamic; warlike and Islamic. They are all drunk with a wild god.

>"PROABBALY A A GAS LEAK GUYS"

dude fuck going to europe ever, what the fuck is up with the infrstructure if theres fucking gas explosions everyday? i cant by that either its terrosits with shitty bombs or your country is falling apart. when was the last gas explosion in north america? never? get your shit together boys.

>Yuuge 'Sploshun
Piss off fag, 2 injured. Stop hyping things.

>>The ambassador answered us that [the right] was founded on the Laws of the Prophet, that it was written in their Koran, that all nations who should not have answered their authority were sinners, that it was their right and duty to make war upon them wherever they could be found, and to make slaves of all they could take as prisoners, and that every Mussulman who should be slain in battle was sure to go to Paradise.

>tfw Allah is actually god of death who overthrew Satan out of throne, locked him in underworld, then started to send dead people to there to torture him

Guy, theres gas leaks everyday. Even the US has events like this on a daily basis, they just go unreported unless they happen in a major city like last year when that apartment blew up in Manhattan because of a gas leak.

>>Mahomet established a religion by putting his enemies to death; Jesus Christ by commanding his followers to lay down their lives

HAHAHAHA MUSLIMS BASED?

You realize that their religion is different from ours? Islam isn't against degeneracy, it is just that degeneracy must be commited in an Islamic way. Islam harnesses degeneracy but makes people follow its rules to acces their banal desires, thust causing more of its slaves to submit.

-See Islamic prostitution if you don't belive me. Say "I marry you" gift her money, fuck, then say "I divorce you" and it is done.And is very good in the eyes of Allah

>Muslims are based
>t. Turkish rapebaby
150 years of occupation was way too much

>>[Islam] is essentially an obstructive, intolerant system, supplying just sufficient good to stand in the way of greater good. It has consecrated despotism; it has consecrated polygamy; it has consecrated slavery. It has declared war against every other creed; it has claimed to be at least dominant in every land… When it ceases to have an enemy to contend against, it sinks into sluggish stupidity… It must have an enemy; if cut off, like Persia, from conflict with the infidel, it finds its substitute in sectarian hatred of brother Moslems… By [only] slightly reforming, it has perpetuated and sanctified all the evils of the eastern world. It has, by its aggressive tenets, brought them into more direct antagonism with the creed and civilization of the west.

I thought Hungary had no kebabs

about allowing the EU to force Hungary to import shitskins in numbers.

Damn that dude was salty as fuck, after getting Assraped for his Clusterfuck at Gallipoli in the hands of the 'weak and defenceless Turks' he was still salty to his grave !

I remember one or two weeks ago on pol or x some happening prediction related to Hungary, didnt screencapped it tho

minimal kebabs atm and they're working and relatively peaceful.

>light brown hair
>deep blue eyes

I'm whiter than you, József. Also I can trace my family back to 1000 :^)

It's the people though, not the religion itself.

Christianity and Islam is the same in the core teachings. It's that Arabs are subhumans, and that Muhammad was a war-hungry pedophile who "radicalized" Christianity, starting his own religion

They want those EU shekels so bad user.

They want to have their shekels and their country, not ready to choose yet.

Britain was paying way more shekels into the EU than they were getting back, Hungary is getting more shekels than they pay.

I find it hilarious.

My favorite pepe.

Damn, son. You make me want to visit your swell island nation. Any room for American tourist there?

My friends and I are getting reports of at least 3 good conspiracy theories making the rounds in Budapest. I'll report back when I have more details.

>favourite
>fornetti
not like it isn't the same shit everywhere

No, the teachings are completely different. The adoption of Jewish mythology as the justification for the teachings is all that is similar, though not even the same because Mo mangled the jewish myths.

Just saw this on the news and popped onto poll to look for a thread. What the fuck is happening guys? I thought you huns letting those damn refugees in.

Could some kind user put this faggot up to date with what is happening?

>explosion inside an empty building
It was either an accident or false flag.

Here are several conspiracy theories I've heard about from my Hungarian bros. These are being discussed among friends at bars and coffee shops throughout the city:

False Flag #1: Orbán orchestrated the bombing to put the country on high alert prior to the referendum.
- In this plausible version, he minimized casualties and damage to force the nation to be prepared for ANYTHING given the symbolism of the upcoming referendum on October 2. I unironically support this kind of false flag.

False Flag #2: Orbán orchestrated the bombing to guarantee the success of the referendum.
- This version doesn't make any sense because Hungarians will vote overwhelmingly to give the finger to the EU regardless of their feelings for Orbán.

False Flag #3: Orbán orchestrated the bombing to ensure that more than half of the voting population would participate in the referendum.
- This is at least plausible. If the referendum doesn't hit at least 50% participation, Orbán will have a black eye.

False Flag #4: Orbán is a Skype. Skypes are always represented in at least one Hungarian conspiracy theory explanation for ANYTHING, and this event is no different.

False Flag #5: ISIS has something bigger planned, and they were just testing the waters to see how the based Hungarians would respond.
- This is also plausible.

I honestly doubt most of these false flags user except for the possible Soros staged it or actually ISIS or Al-Qaeda.

Hungary isn't cucked like the rest of the EU.

Would Orban bomb his own police?

yeah it seems like a boiler explosion
twitter.com/rohit12ras/status/779798236781568000

is this some next level satire?

I don't apologize for ISIS and islamic extremism, but it's not muslims and Islam that is the problem, the problem is Wahhabism.

I was drinking at the pub two houses down with my mates when this happened, the explosion was pretty loud but we remained there until the street was evacuated. No one knows right now what exactly happened, I'll try to update as soon as something gets confirmed.

Friend who was near said he heard "allahu Akbar and subhanallah" being screamed

Why would Soros stage it? That would only make sense if Soros wants to hasten the breakup of the EU.

See FF #1. This conspiracy would, however, run deep. It would like take dozens of co-conspirators to pull it off.

I'm still voting for "None of the above".

based hungary bro on the ground keep us updated! was there smoke?

RARE FLAG

False flag. Jews are getting desperate.

mobile.twitter.com/balazscseko

This guy says

witnesses didn't see blue flames, didn't smell gas. #Explosion probably in the street as window grilles split inward

And he has tweeted pictures too.

Nothing wrong with budapest

>dismemberment of Hungary
>entire Slavonija
Come on, it was our clay in the first place...

I'm just the messenger. Relaying conspiracy theories that someone else thought up. Sorta like listening to a police scanner, writing down what you *think* you heard, then making a post on Cred Forums

Where are you google im on mobile

Dresden was justified

bumpin

Gas leak... sure are a lot of gas leaks lately....

Can we stop with this "Skype" and "Google" shit, you sound like a fucking child to afraid to curse.

NIGGER and KIKE say it with me

Just spoke to cousin who lives a block away. His walk home was blocked by barricades. They said it was a car that exploded.

Literally uttered these words verbatim right before seeing your comment.

Guys what's happening I'm scared

>It was a car gas leak explosion.

Can you go back to sucking google's dick? You like that double meaning there?

Fucking hell Carlos

SOMEBODY SAVE RAMZPAUL!

Yep there was, two policeman lying on the ground too
The explosion most likely came from the building, it was reported there are bolts on the ground around the scene
We will know more in the morning

What's the referendum for?

canada is a first world socialist utopia unlike your third world communist cesspool.

Also this happened in the party district so there wasn't really panic, everyone finished their drinks and those who couldnt, asked for plastic cups before the police cordoned off the area.