Why are millennials seeking animal companionship?

Why are millennials seeking animal companionship?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/bestiality-legal-canada-supreme-court-a7073196.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They want to fuck animals. Just look at Canada for example and how beastiality is practically legal there.

true , not enough muslims here yet to help us, and the fellow whites sure as hell aint touching schlomo

Because niggers hate dogs. I live in a terrible neighborhood. Niggers have robbed every house on the block without dogs. One house was robbed 3 times in 2 months.

Shut the fuck up it isn't, fucking retard.

Millennials surely have the highest percentage of furries of any age group, so...

every nigger i know has a bit pull

Because kitties are nice.

Pit bulls are the niggers of dogs

They are ao terrified of their own dogs that they chain them up constantly. Niggers only use pit bulls to make money from puppies. You're a moron if you think someone wouldn't be afraid of other people's dogs because they owned one once. Niggers always rob houses without dogs before houses with dogs, period. It's a known fact by all adults.

why are boomers seeking animal companionship?

I'd love to have a dog (samoyed) over a some dumb bitch.

You're a moron. Pit bulls are loyal family dogs great with kids and smart as well. Pit bulls have raised more niglets than nigger "fathers." Typical Canadian not knowing shit that isn't in a Feist song or Tim Horton's ad.

>pitbulls are a dog of peace
>u jus gotta raise dem right dey gud dogs dey dindu nuffin
fuck off, nigger

It isn't about raising them right. So long as you don't intentionally train them to be fighting dogs they will be living family dogs. You have obviously never interacted with any pit bulls. I've raised many breeds, even breeding some for a decade, and pit bulls are top five.

i love the hyperbole with you pitnigger apologists. everyone knows they're a shit tier breed but you hipster faggots always claim that not only are they not as bad as everyone thinks, but they are in fact the BEST dogs. SO loyal, SO smart, SO loving. just gotta raise em right maaaaan yeah my last pit bit my girlfriend's face off and tried to maul me but this pit i've got now is the best man, LITERALLY the sweetest dog ever man, pitbulls are just misunderstood n shieeet.

Hey dumbass, go read the AKC's own data on pitbulls. You're not even an adult, why are you on Cred Forums? You must be Japanese since you're posting on a Futaba board.

Because we can't have healthy interactions with other people, so we get animals. Animals love you and comfort you, better than being alone.

Animals won't betray yo-

Oh.

Who needs a titty when ya have little kitty. Who needs a slutter when ya have a pupper.

because fuck people 2bh

Because a cat or dog does not cheat on you, or nag you about getting a job making 150k a year to feed their big house and car habbit.

If they do you can just lock them outside and leave food, and you won't get arrested.

Companionship that people rarely provide.

> Hi I'm op, and I'm a a faggot
> I dont know how to read graphs

Oh, how damn sick is that? It's not just millennials.
Because people suck and dogs make far superior companions? Well, some of them.

Shitskin detected

wow, you just radiate retardation with every post, stop being such a dumb little bitch. Dogs temperments are based on how they are raised, just like how one google could "riot" his way into a Footlocker and another could make his way into the white house.

I don't care either way if you stereotype human races but Pitbulls don't deserve that hate, if you weren't such a dicksucking newfag you would know better.

thanks to the internet and social media, millenials never learned how to properly interact with each other face to face, hence why we as a society drifted further apart since the inception of the web, instead of coming together.

Its the lack of intimacy and companionship what drives so many millenials to own pets.

What are you talking about
This clearly shows millenials and genxers are both buying about the same total number of pets, and that both are only buying slightly more than boomers.
The last section is boomers parents

Sammies are very cool. Eskie person, myself. Aarrgghh it almost kills you when their lives run out.

ROFL @ pitnigger. I am stealing that.

Well I mean.

This cat was up for execution and I'm a gigantic pussy. It's not like I planned it.

I also have 20 pentium 3 computers I saved from the compactor.

I think I'm just adverse to seeing things deatroyed.

doggos are loyal companions only looking for ear scratches,walks, and treats. they're good friends.

fuck u

because humans have become insufferable.

we refuse to accept anything that's not in the norm anymore, if you skip a wedding people remember, if you skip a birthday people remember and constantly remind you how shitty you was for not going to said birthday.

if you make a single mistake in normie society people remember that forever, if you argue with someone about politics ur a conspiracy theorist suddenly, if you point out how disgusting something is you are being negative.
etc etc.

>why are millennials

New filter added.

Because having children is frowned upon and too expensive so they need to find an outlet for their paternal extincts elsewhere

I feel as though I interact face to face very poorly, but I'm self aware, and every time I'm around people they seem to really like me and are always very pleasant and friendly

Even if you're slightly awkward, as long as you demonstrate yourself to be a decent person and a good person and are earnest, people will be understanding and tolerate any idiosyncrasies I believe

But this style of socializing is pussy repellent so it cuts both ways, professors, peers, bosses might like you but you'll be no gf forever

because dogs are rad

that's because social statues dictates communication and it acts as a very difficult barrier to pass through.
everything you say or do is being monitored with six eyes, society just waits you make a mistake so they can shame you for eternity

The percentages are the same across the board except with 70+.
OP just kill yourself if you cant read your own chart.

Unless you own a decent chunk of land and have a family, owning a dog is retarded.

People who have dogs and keep them cooped up in their house 12 hours a day on some little city lot are massive faggots.

Bonus faggot points if it's any kind of herding dog.

Fuck cats.

>zoophilia

I can't havd a dog because I work too much.

People are drifting apart and don't know how to socially interact anymore, pets are lower maintenance, and this . Society has become too conformist. You'
re not allowed to have any opinion or taste that's different from the shallow, whitebread mainstream. Pets, on the other hand, don't judge you.

Right on the money bud. I'm also sick of these faggots who think pits temperament is all nurture and has nothing to do with nature. It's always nigs, libs, and hipsters defending these shit dogs. Kill em all

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/bestiality-legal-canada-supreme-court-a7073196.html

A dog won't cheat you with your best friend.

Cats are shit desu

They're too poor to have kids responsibly.

damn, makes me feel bad for poor Elijah Wood

In the age bracket 18-34 ownership of dogs went from 34% in 2005 to 46% in 2015

I think that's what OP was alluding to

Because dogs and cats breed like pests so there has been more incentive to own more of them

nice try shlomo, but i'm not falling for it today.

Most people are insecure, and overcoming these insecurities and taking action is key to growth. Stop making it out as if everyone is after you just looking for a chance to throw you into the oven (again).

You've got the right idea.

The first step is to grow some balls and talk to people, and 9/10 times they will respond positively if you dont act like a cunt/sperg.

Obviously there's a learning curve when talking to women, but you will get better with time.

Because we don't have money to raise kids.

We have to work 24/7 to pay for baby-boomers retirement, unfortunately.

you can't ignore the fact that people are rejected based on shallow irrelevant shit.

people always try to find the excuse "why didn't he approach" but they never approach themselves its like a nice little thing going on

Women like those doggy bones.

why are dogs so based

I prefer to keep my relationships between plushies and myself thanks but no thanks on real animals

rejected as potential lovers or friends? If its the former, your typical Cred Forums user has a whole list of red flags, why shouldnt women have it too, even if its the dumbest, arbitrary shit most of the time?

And yes, be the bigger man and the one who approaches, its that easy.

I think it would be interesting if Hiro made it so that the Israeli flag was replaced with a random Euro/Anglo flag on Cred Forums.

>subhuman slavshit can't handle anything but a stupid dog
Notice that you'll never hear a cat owner say 'fuck dogs', because they simply couldn't give a shit

And it's Retriever you fucking moron

Yeah this is also a big problem for me. The current zeitgeist right now is basically "normal human courtship is literal sexual harassment".

This is also an age where, at any moment, anyone can take out their phone and record you saying or doing something and permanently put it online where you can be publicly shamed and humiliated for it and it could get you fired or affect your ability to have a job years from now. This isn't a paranoid delusion, this literally happens.

Why risk asking a girl out when she or someone else might find my approach "creepy" or "problematic" and they snap a picture or video with their smartphone and now my dumb face is all over twitter with captions about how I'm a creep or whatever.

And women want this "harassment" from you. They want to be texted first, they want you to ask them for their number, but if you ask the wrong grill for her number you can end up in a world of shit.

It's all headache inducing BS I don't want to have to deal with.

pitgoogle desu senpai

Guys on Cred Forums put red flags on "if she's crazy" or "if she's had sex with 30 guys"

Grills put red flags on "if he doesn't have absolute, unending self-confidence" and "if he isn't to initiate contact first and be willing to pursue me even when I act uninterested"

I think we can all see maybe some standards make sense and some standards are really dumb and contradictory and even can endanger the guy's future, who tries to meet these standards.

Millennials have been (((convinced))) to cease reproduction and use pets to indulge their parenting instincts.

>A baby? Eww those are stinky and too much responsibility, we have too many humans as it is

>D'awww my widdle pibble is so cute lemme dress him up and act like I'm his mommy!

Anime made me want a catgirl but I can't have one so I'll just take a cat.

>@

A pet isn't going to make false accusations of rape.

rejected based on social statues

/thread
Society has been destroyed and people are incapable of forming lasting social bonds now.

t. leaf

>A pet isn't going to make false accusations of rape.
>false accusations
>false

How many dogs have you fucked today, Leaf. Or is your Dog-fu in heat?

because animals won't betray you, and will have your back if something goes wrong

Would a gynecologist be able to detect residual dog semen in a pussy? If it was a few days old and washed.

Because Muslims hate dogs.

Because who doesn't love a good ol' pupper

kek. redpilled the hard way

underrated

That is a cute pupper

get paid pupper

I wish I had never met immunity cat. Fuck cats.

Kill yourself, pupper fucker.

get paid pupper

I like this brand of pup

My Dachsund is loyal, kills filthy critters that try to ruin my back yard and likes cuddles. Also I dont have to buy him fancy jewelry to be happy, just kibble.

I've owned animals all my life. There are almost no apts in my town where I'm getting my doc that allow pets, so I sadly had to give my cat to my mother to care for, if only for the time being.

I would say, I'm finding more and more landlords are completely 100% against pets. I understand the mindset, but that might be why people have fewer pets because millennials prefer to rent rather than buy, and as such, it's hard to find an apartment that allows pets.

I lived in a pet-friendly apartment for a year and it was 3x as expensive as my current apt.

At least I still have my rat.

>tfw my cat that I had since I was 5 years old died a few years ago
rip cat

wew

that is the face of a blue pill turning red