FUCKING MASSIVE HAPPENING!

Mark your calendars lads, shit has gone down. September 24th, 2016 may be remembered as the day the 4th Reich was reborn.

youtube.com/watch?v=O-M-86hOeSI

It's just a matter of time before camps start getting built and re-populated with undesirables. This is fucking huge. How this made it on Fox News is mind blowing to me.

Other urls found in this thread:

tapnewswire.com/2015/10/six-jewish-companies-control-96-of-the-worlds-media/
youtube.com/watch?v=HHgxOXEQaFU
google.com/trends/explore?date=now 7-d&q=/m/01hcjw
youtube.com/watch?v=8ymEKiY1UR8
youtube.com/watch?v=8jkNNNRkYlM
youtube.com/watch?v=XGzCVo_9Olw
youtube.com/watch?v=O-M-86hOeSI
bluntforcetruth.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=hy6QogQRx6w
foreignpolicyjournal.com/2011/03/12/the-rivkin-project-how-globalism-uses-multiculturalism-to-subvert-sovereign-nations/
youtube.com/watch?v=qknfkqHYTiI&t=11m0s
youtube.com/watch?v=rsL6mKxtOlQ
youtube.com/watch?v=q8_YL3q1--U
youtube.com/watch?v=PEeHkPpDvQQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Epsid_gEK3k
youtube.com/watch?v=28ocTWpWgxM
youtu.be/O-M-86hOeSI?t=45
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is this the first time the Frankfurt school has been mentioned on TV??

nice FAUX NEWS right-wing propaganda, you RACIST

>fags niggers and whores
>buzzwords

yeah, effective ad.

>FUCKING MASSIVE HAPPENING!
>it's fucking nothing

Every time.

Also, that dude just dropped a fucking ship load of redpills.

>outright naming the nose to no opposition on a major news network
That's pretty big

Mfw my birthday

No.
Pakistan actually nuking india would be a massive happening. This is fucking nothing.

Probably the most educational newscast i've seen in awhile.

they just name-dropped the jew though

I believe so. I'm fucking shocked. It's 2016 and Fox News is literally now the propaganda arm of the New Wehrmacht.

He literally named the Jews primary training ground on literally one of the biggest new shows on TV.

Do you know how many people are now going to go search for "Frankfurt School" and learn that the merchants are behind this all?

Im ok with this.

We could only hope.

Quiet Itzhak! Don't you have a circumcision to perform and a little boy's cock to suck?

Did anyone notice that the other hosts didn't immediately do the whole "Faux Outrage" thing? They were literally like:

>I'm okay with this.

This is pretty fucking big.

None? A handful?
How fucking deluded are you?

>the enemy is in Hollywood
>the enemy is in the Columbia university campus
>the enemy is cultural marxism
>the enemy is the Frankfurt school
>MSM

OY FUCKING VEY!

Haha pakis have nukes lol lol.

>nothing to see here goyim
>t. legit white christian guy with normal uncut penis and normal sized nose

They see Trump is winning and they want to be on the popular side. Its not right, but they will go with the flow until someone calls them on it.

THE JEWS KNOW

Imma screencap my posts to rub them in your face in 5, 10, 20 years when absolutely nothing comes of this except maybe some angry letters from the JIDF.

You're going to be here still for that long?

lol get a life loser

>he doesn't know

>MSM talked about Pepe and the alt-right
>Google searches for them had a massive increase
>S-stupid goy, you honestly think people are gonna look up the Frankfurt school?

>I don't always drop red pills on TV, but when I do, I name the jew.

Good job, you showed me search trends that aren't from around the time the MSM mentioned it.

It ends at the current date, retardo.

nice try

Reminder that all news companies are arms of the same ownership. tapnewswire.com/2015/10/six-jewish-companies-control-96-of-the-worlds-media/

Whatever you say champ.

Ive been shilling this video hard.

I hope 2017 will be the year the jew was named.

wow

we here

Holy shit, Love Connection's Chuck Woolery Gassed the Fucking Kikes!!

Kek, I thought he was (((Chuck Lorre))) for a minute there

>he thinks he knows
kek

>TFW when he says "Where did PC come from, no one knows" and I want to ree but then he says "Well actually...." and drops the Jew bomb.

I expected something more massive tbqh

huh

FRANKFURT SCHOOL

HOLY SHIT

this

>amerifat

lelelellele

wow, good bloke

awesome

on fox though

>cultural marxists in hollywood
>frankfurt school
>mentions hitler

This guy definitely browses Cred Forums

Leave your ANTI SEMITISM at the door.

youtube.com/watch?v=HHgxOXEQaFU

Man of the people.

Happy Birthday to me!

> muh anti semi temi
> im a stupid fucking leaf

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I am actually genuinely surprised they let him talk

Holy shit
Awesome

Do you realize what that guy just did?

The Jews getting thrown under the bus is a sign of the end of times

Praise Jesus Christ

This guy must be in James Woods' posse.

ONE OF US

First time for me.

But then again
>2016
>watching tv

Yes, he shifted the fuck out of the Overton Window and took the first steps on the road that makes it okay for us to talk about Cultural Marxism and Frankfurtschulers in public to normies.

>just pretending to be retarded

google.com/trends/explore?date=now 7-d&q=/m/01hcjw

Seems to have created some interest.

maybe it's time to stop being outraged about Hitler and be outraged against our current politicians.

because Hitler did nothing wrong is my favorite brand name coke.

Inzimbawea lmao

USA don't even make top 25

He fucking did, didn't he?
I jizzed a little bit

>redpills hit the mainstream

Holy shit

I honestly cannot believe wtf I just watched.

Wow.

Something's changing my friends. Do you feel it? It's been going on for months, but only really just kicked in the past couple weeks. This seemingly irrelevant interview is part of it - global awakening. Rejuvenation.

History right before our very eyes.

I follow Chuck on the twitter. He bashes leftist commies all day. Fuck yea Chuck!

wew lad

>cultural marxists of hollywood
Okay, now I'm fucking invested

youtube.com/watch?v=8ymEKiY1UR8

It's fucken happening bruv

People are waking up, Brexit was the first stab at PC culture and now Trump getting into the White House will bet the death of it. Watch the entire ideology die out will be glorious.

Then again I worry what the left may do, sure they could do practically nothing except be forced to put up with it but what happens if it causes so much devastation to them alt-left Hitler is created as a course correction?

Just watched this before I saw the thread. The absolute madman.

>FRANKFURT SCHOOL
>COLUMBIA UNIVERSITY
>OUR ENEMY
>CULTURAL MARXISM
>ON FOX FUCKING NEWS
JESUS FUCK

WE'RE GETTING MAX REDPILLS IN HERE

Is it even possible to take down the Jew Cred Forums?

His wiki page has already been changed.

to he dies to natural causes

Yes. Proof the Jew has lost control of information

If you kill the jew, he wins

Rev up those has chambers.

Expect hate speech laws and internet censorship to be coming very very soon goys

This slight rise in right wing thinking won't last long

CAN'T KEK THE CHUCK
A
N
'
T

C
U
C
K

T
H
E

C
H
U
C
K

Chuck without his war beard. CHUCK!

Same here. Happy birthday, f a m

You think they can just go full authoritarian government world wide no problem when they feel like it?

Lol

>he doesn't know about the frankfurt school

>yfw Trump starts talking about commies and PC and Frankfurt School

They can't do shit bruv

Blue eyes, strong chin, not afraid of the Jew. He's an inspiration for all White men.

Based as fuck, in order to fight your enemy you must know your enemy, that enemy is Marxism.

He fucked it up though.
>called it the "Franklin school"
>"Marx picked it up for his government"

Here in America, they've very nearly achieved everything on that list, EXCEPT the emptying of churches.

It makes me wonder, why have we remained so heavily christian despite all the propaganda against it?

Why do you think Obongo is trying to sell the internet to the UN? Censorship.

If Hillary wins, God help us, she will enact "hate speech" laws. As well as dissolve the border and ban all guns.

>TFW I basically gave this speech in a community college class 4 years ago
>glad to see I turned out right instead of retarded

It's called Cultural Christianity.

UNDERRATED

That goes against democracy & free speech of the west. There would be a world wide revolution in a matter of days.

youtube.com/watch?v=8jkNNNRkYlM

It's mostly the older generation lad. I mean just look at people on this board. They claim to be red pilled but are still (((atheists)))

>Do you know how many people are now going to go search for "Frankfurt School" and learn that the merchants are behind this all?
You wanna check the Google search trends?

Probably because none of them know what the Frankfurt School is.

SHUT IT DOWN

Fucking newfags

youtube.com/watch?v=XGzCVo_9Olw

>That goes against democracy & free speech of the west

Obama is acting above the law. He does whatever he wants without consequence.

*frankfurt

he corrected himself

No. While atheism is sadly far more popular with today's youth than in previous generations, Christianity still dominates. Even left-wing sucks describe themselves as Christian here. Christianity is SO heavily present that (((Buzzfeed))) made a video called "I am a christian, but I am not raysiss, sexiss, etc." In an attempt to get more young Christians to listen to their propaganda.

All they have are niggers and SJWs fighting for them. Sure, they have (((resources))) but the ideology itself is a paper tiger.

>50% of millennials think "hate speech" should be banned. And they think the west is a democracy.

>youtube.com/watch?v=O-M-86hOeSI
What celebrities?

These people are probably employed in Hollywood, Stunts or something. The rest is only a media hype.

No there wouldn't. America is about the only place with free speech. Most of the west free speech has already been subverted.

They are not gonna take away the heart of democracy & free speech.

If they could do something that big, they would have taken away America's guns and the Second amendment a long, long time ago. They need public consensus.

Anyone ever listen to his podcast?

Those European countries, like Germany or UK for example, didn't really have any law enforcing free speech to begin with, even though a lot of people just assumed it.

he did correct himself.

>are you trying to grammar nazi his interview to disaude the points he made lol ?

Truth and reality are on our side. As soon as AI becomes huge and viable, there is no escaping.

Well they would need a country wide referendum to take away something like that, and well. They already know how that's gonna turn out so they're not gonna have one.

WIR SIND DAS VOLK

Fuck that, we got Sickle Cell B disease on our side. Capable of killing all people with Black, Jewish & Arab genetics globally in a matter of days.

Why aren't more people talking about AI? It's the new arms race.

Whoever makes AI first wins.

I don't get why the Frankfurt School gets blamed for this shit. Hell, Theodor Adorno hated many of his violent leftist students when they shut down his university.

If anything, they predicted that establishment capitalists would try to destroy the free market and destroy cultures so they can push degenerate materialism and increase profits. Culture and tradition is the last barrier to slavery.

Why else would the big banks and the SJWs unwittingly put themselves on the same team?

If you want to get redpilled, read Frankfurt School. If you want to see a real case study of it happening, Google the Rivkin Project in France.

Because it would become more powerful than humans & enslave/exterminate us?

They would have to repeal the 1st amendment supposedly....or just bring a case of "hate speech" to a subversive leftist judge and they would hold it up because they are traitors who should be shot.

Nope, but I'm gonna add it to my list now and give it a listen at work on Monday.

They can't do shit, don't worry about it.

more info pleas ;^)

Yeah, I'm going to try and find it now. If he's talking about this kind of stuff on Fox I'd imagine I will enjoy it pretty well.

Except it's cucked Christianity. We've lost social conservatism.

>If they could do something that big, they would have taken away America's guns and the Second amendment a long, long time ago.

They can't without risking war.

Yep, it's good shit. Prepare your brain for some solid education..

bluntforcetruth.com/

>a fucking leaf

Thanks bro

As much as I hate PC and liberals I still believe Trump is too much fed with emotions rather than actual plans. America is in for a weird ride

>muh contrarian

Good. Things need to be shaken up a bit.

Exactly, they can't take away free speech either

If they strike us down we'll meet at bars.
If they take the internet we will spill into real life, cum brownies be damned. We will not lose.

Cred Forums a man just went a major normie news network and dropped some pretty hard redpills in a very effective manner.

Brexit deals a huge blow to the failure that is the Eurozone.

and if things keep going the way they are
God Emperor Trump will ascend to his thrown at the beginning of next year.

>tfw happening maybe become a less sudden pain by casual red pills and led by the steady hand of our red pilled leaders. Finally the world says no more and rids itself of the Jewish conspiracy.

For sure. Sjws have their new youtube algorithm for hunting down and deleting "hate" speech.

>tfw me and most of my atheist friends are right leaning conservatives.

They already are. Just look at social media.

kekked
youtube.com/watch?v=hy6QogQRx6w

50 years living in the belly of the beast out in Hollywood, this man has so much knowledge on how these leeches operate. Wonder if he's always been dropping bread crumbs for people.

>however when the cultural marxists

GODDAMN RIGHT OUT OF THE FUCKING GATE

I was an atheist before. Very firebrand one too.

Now I'm not.

I never expected FOX to go this redpill.
Looks like we're breaking the conditioning boys.

That's privately owned businesses

>social media
who owns them? jews. They can only censor the sites they control

And even that creates a lot of controversy and distrust of the government.

What if I told you that nothing will change and four years everyone will be panicking about the next election.

Fuck off loser.

The Frankfurt School isn't Cultural Marxism. The Frankfurt School PREDICTED Cultural Marxism.

Cultural Marxism has very little to do with Marxism—it can easily be hijacked by Corporatism. It is a method of control and subjugation, applicable to any tyrant.

First the Soviet Union. Now Wall Street. Our culture is beset by enemies on all sides. It only takes a generation to cuck even the most proud nations.

Wake the fuck up: foreignpolicyjournal.com/2011/03/12/the-rivkin-project-how-globalism-uses-multiculturalism-to-subvert-sovereign-nations/

A FUCKING LEAF.

youtube.com/watch?v=qknfkqHYTiI&t=11m0s

Cred Forums has hijacked the election

In the public square. Youtube alone has billions of users worldwide.

They're waging an all out war on conservatives, right wingers, Christians, and, as you can now see everywhere, whites.

Good Lord, Chuck Woolery is as smart as a History PhD... plus he has the best voice on Earth except for Jeremy Irons. That was awesome hopefully he gets to be the new voice of Fox News because he deserves it.

Start the video at 11:00 if the time thingy doesn't work btw.

Jeremy Irons is great.

Why this pic always looks so comfy?

I love how he tries to not say "jews" when he brings up WW2

No he doesn't you cuck. Don't be one of those braindead conservatives, it hurts our image

They are slowly doing it. One by one, censoring. Censor one thing, wait 5 years or so do another until it becomes controlled media

Because we changed the world with fucking memes.

>frankfurt school
>marx picked it up
>for his government

>i hope pence makes an impression on trump

Ehhhhh. With that all said, I personally find it a bit odd that Fox News has gone 180 in its support of Trump since the primary. The rest of the media fucking hates him.

Lip service to the Cred Forums crowd aside on the part of Woolery, has Trump quietly sold out as part of a backdoor deal with the establishment?

Do you make such a big deal of this since it's the first time that cultural marxism and Frankfurt school are mentioned on national TV in US?
Wow. A bit too late, isn't it?
It's much more common to bring up cultural marxism in media here.

>gets caught giving Iran ransom payment
>nothing is done
>funds Syrian rebels who are Al Qaeda
>nothing is done
>is going to give the internet to the UN by himself
>nothing is done
>now caught using fake name in Hillary's emails which shows she did know what she was doing
>nothing is done

Really Corrected my Record.

Only other person I've ever seen or heard that could be considered a figurehead in US politics that mentions Cultural Marxism was Pat Buchanan.

We're fucking doing it, lads.

>(((soviet union)))
>(((wall street)))

General Chuck

Not just take them down but burn them down to ashes.

Yeah, Marx existed before the Frankfurt school.

Chuck Woolery is a useful idiot.

1. It was disclosed that paymen was going to iran 4 fucking months prior because of a certain aspect of the deal they made earlier.

2. Name me a modern president who didn't supply a terrorist/rebel group in foreign affairs. Oh that's right, everyone one of them did it.

3. Point taken on that one, but I highly doubt it's going to pass

4. Oh dear, using coded names so that if the enemy finds the email it will be harder for them to know it was the president. Are you sure you're for national security?

This

It would be a tactical error for them to take away free speech online.

Online free speech is like a pressure valve.

PRAISE KEK

Best election ever and it's just now getting started. November will be earth sharttering.

>cha ching

Record Corrected.

>stay woke my friends

God help us.

More info? Curious

Everyone that went to University knows of the Frankfurt School.
Normal people will look at it and think "oh, it's a group of academic intellectuals that had some ideas 100 years ago",
Normal people do not think "hang on, they're all JEWS! GAS THE KIKES!!!!!"

>admits to having no real argument

Tell me, which part of kentucky do you live in?

Because Fox News would go bankrupt and every establishment Republican would get BTFO'd of power if they didn't.

Remember, they're still a business, even if they're run by globalist cuckservatives.

The Record continues to be Corrected.

However, I've run out of (You)s to give.

Yes.

Nothing will change

Holy shit

I linked the Rivkin Project in my second post.

Jews v. Jews while Jews criticize Jews. The second half of the 20th century in a nutshell.

Chuck Woolery confirmed for one of those high quality Cred Forums poster.

if this shit was true you could get ahold of their books and theories.
seems like everyone pointing a finger at this place without quotings the exact sentence which they said "we want to fuck over the world"

The Frankfurt School is a red herring. They actually predicted Cultural Marxism.

foreignpolicyjournal.com/2011/03/12/the-rivkin-project-how-globalism-uses-multiculturalism-to-subvert-sovereign-nations/

That gif is creepy as fuck. What a sick bastard.

I mean, that's basically what brought me to 1488 gtkrwn, roughly 6 months ago

Because it isn't. The Frankfurt School were just the prophets of the later 20th century. Blaming outcast leftist intellectuals turns the outrage towards mainstream leftists and away from the Wall Street bankers who spurred on Cultural Marxism in the first place.

If President Trump would not have won, he would have started a cable news network with Breidbart and made Fox News irrelevant.

Nukes aren't real. Real redpill.

This. How is a nuclear chain-reaction even real nigga? Hahhahahahahaha just turn off the atoms just SKYKING SKYKING DO NOT RESPOND

Where can I watch this with English subs? I can only find it in German.

I love the euphanism Elites or as Carlin called them, the Owners to name the Jew

youtube.com/watch?v=rsL6mKxtOlQ
youtube.com/watch?v=q8_YL3q1--U
youtube.com/watch?v=PEeHkPpDvQQ

>when you realize people have gone swimming in the cooling pools for hours and had no ill effects

I don't know.

>Do you know how many people are now going to go search for "Frankfurt School" and learn that the merchants are behind this all?

Maybe if it wasn't removed from google's first search result for being a "conspiracy theory". :^)

What is it?

skypes just BTFO

Holy fuck. Cultural Marxism is entering the public vocabulary. 2016 is truly, truly, the most magical year

also
>tfw someone effectively names the jew on national tv
he basically layed out all the information people need in order to do some simple googling that would lead to hitler and jew red pills

Er ist wieder da

that guy is fucking dead

Oh. I think that's on netflix. Should be able to get a torrent and some subs

I knew there was a reason we were calling ourselves meme magicians and not meme sorcerers or meme mages.

>He named the Jew
Fuuuuuck man.

WE'RE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING BOYS.

>Alt left Hitler
The way I view it is SJWs became mainstream because of the average Americans distaste of bush and was allowed to foment because of Obama and now the same is happening on the right where the people hate Obama and want something outside the mainstream

I did some reading on the ritvkin project. So they are using Hollywood to undermine the French? Can any French bros weigh in on differences between media pee 2010?

Actually it's available on a number of streaming sites under the English title "Look Who's Back."

wew lad

Some Jews at Facebook are having an internal shoah right now

bump

This is why people think Canadians suck you fucking jew

He said Hitler's enemy is our enemy. It doesn't matter how right he is. People will cling to that and blind themselves.

Post yfw they named the Jew

link anyone?

Nice webm

First Globalism, now Cultural Marxism will become a part of the contemporary lexicon.

what the fuck are you talking about? The FBI JUST RELEASED DOCS SHOWING DEMOCRATS AND CNN HAVE A POLITICAL GAG AGREEMENT.

holy fuck that's a lot of redpill for a national audience

Netflix has it.
It's called look who's back

>First Globalism, now Cultural Marxism will become a part of the contemporary lexicon.
Are you joking? Globalism has been common at least since the 90s, and probably longer. The irony is that it used to be seen as a capitalist ideology and the left would fight vehemently against it. How this changed, I cannot fathom, but now the left is fighting for globalism.

Also, cultural marxism hit the mainstream with Breivik.

>earth sharttering

Underrated post

Yeah that bit was fucking hopeless.
>Oh I'm a historian
Doesn't fucken sound like it mate.

TWO JEW CALL OUTS IN THE SAME WEEK. WHAT'S GOING ON

Big red-pills, including the JQ (almost) were dropped on Australian TV the other night too

it's happening

Kek has willed it
So it shall be

I'm fairly certain he just misspoke.

when will you happening faggots fuck off and kill yourselves

I find jewish culture absolutely fascinating in the same sense I find an absolute trainwreck fascinating.

Bumping epic bread

ayyyy Abby Huntsman can get it in though

I think he intentionally fucked it up as "Franklin School" before correcting himself to "Frankfurt" in order to make himself seem like less of an invested conspiracy theorist/antisemite. He's very masterfully playing the "I'm just a guy asking questions" card, very subtle.

Same, subtle irl shitposting.
A true Cred Forumsack

>MFW the Jews were finally called out on TV

link significant point(s)

youtube.com/watch?v=28ocTWpWgxM

>lol get a life loser
Where the fuck do you think you are to use that kind od tumblr comeback

Everything about that statement is wrong though. Let's go through it.
>Marx was long dead
>Marx never led a government
>Frankfurt school thought was never picke dup by any government, hell they were barely even published.

You can't just explain away parts of your stupid conspiracy as accidentally misspeaking.

Unless you want to watch a white nationalist get his shit destroyed on live TV I wouldn't recommend it.

>5 MINUTES IN
>ALREADY GOING FOR THE AD HOMINEM GENETIC FALLACY

This guy sounds pretty based. Might check out his podcast

idk maybe he meant "the marxists" in general and just flubbed the line

she will literally do nothing you named

OH MY FUCKING GOD

>September 24
>Trump saw this video
>Trump immedietely goes on his show
>TRUMP KNOWS THE NOSE!!!!!!!!

They may not realize that they're kikes but they'll see that they're commies.

It's conceivable that she would try to do all of those things, except for "ban all guns".

>cultural marxists in hollywood
>frankfurt school

Only gullible blue-pilled feeble-minded conspiracy theorists fall for this.

It wasn't mainstream you moron. Before this election people only knew globalism from crazy nutjobs like Alex Jones and cultural Marxism was seen as a conspiracy theory. The fact that Breivik, a mass murderer, was most normies' first exposure to the term only damaged its credibility.

OY FUCKING VEY

YOU BETTER NOT SHARE THIS VIDEO GOYIM OR ELSE...

>4th Reich
>4
>Reborn

they do. they have a fuckload of nukes.

Lou Dobbs has talked about it before. Amazing that you would see this on FNC though.

Interesting timing. Hasn't murdoch handed over control to his sons? Perhaps the new guard is anti-zionist

the actual quote

>when the cultural marxists hollywood get together

@0:45
youtu.be/O-M-86hOeSI?t=45

If Trump was to call out cultural Marxism, and stop pandering to fags. I'd drop my job and go serve in his campaign immediately. The severe consequences be damned.

How long until he commits suicide in while handcuffed in his sleep, by shooting himself two times in the back of his head after jumping out of his 13th floor hotel room and putting on a pair of concrete shoes and jumping into the Hudson River and naming the Clinton Foundation the sole beneficiary of all his assets in his will?

damned dirty ape thinking about 'race' mixing

>missing leafy chin posters
Glorious

Only recognised Neil Patrick Harris. Try again Hollywood

The JQ is almost brought up by Blaire: 43:45 but the host interrupts him.

>"...who's orchastrating it [referring to Australia taking in refugees]?"

anyone got the image of the before and after comparisons of the "Cultural Marxism" page where it was completely rewritten and said it was nothing more than a "right wing conspiracy"?

satan trips: email them and tell them to fix it! might be an actually honest error by unknowing interns who type all their articles a mile a minute

>(((honest error)))

PRAISE KEKU

How can I get more info on the Frankfurt school? Any good books or documentaries?

>two headrags
>vanilla ice leading the discussion
>guy named clinton
>a grandpa

you are one weird country

Jesus Christ that abo is the epitome of self-entitled bullshit. "DA WHITES DID ALL THE BAD FINGS!!!!11"

PRAISE KEKU

the one guy was all ANYWAY...

prase kek

chuck is one of us dude

I'm humming Panzerlied every day bruh. Let's just not piss off everything around us and ease it in.

>2016
>believing in anything other than the ubermensch

AI can be controlled just like natural intelligence.