Is this guy the ultimate proof that millennials are right and jobs are bad?

Is this guy the ultimate proof that millennials are right and jobs are bad?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/mason-scott-cox-gastonia-teen-killed-after-being-pulled-into-wood-chipper-on-first-day-of-work-a6766036.html
youtube.com/watch?v=UmSmaERO16Q
liveleak.com/view?i=391_1471157156
youtube.com/watch?v=3EdQq5iAGYs
youtube.com/watch?v=msJD7Uhz3fc
youtube.com/watch?v=GWdSaryxJI0
youtube.com/watch?v=h5FSFbYf6mA
youtube.com/watch?v=ChOHnSL7ZCg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

And who is this guy?

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/mason-scott-cox-gastonia-teen-killed-after-being-pulled-into-wood-chipper-on-first-day-of-work-a6766036.html

Did he dies in the wood chopper?

OK, I'll bite. What are you going on about, phakkit?

Reminds me of this dipshit I knew growing up who lost the end of his finger trying to clear a clog on his snowblower with the engine running. I hear stopping chainsaws with your hand is fun too.

Oh yeah, until recently no one was ever killed at work. Not a safespace was it?

I wish ISIS did a woodchipper execution video.

This is why you need minorities.
All dangerous jobs should be given to them.
Why risk white lives when Pablo or Mamadou can do it? Under white supervision, of course.

>wearing loose clothing around machinery

no, it's just more proof that millennials have no common sense when it comes to real work.

>Get new job
>"Hmm this stick is jammed, i'll give it a kick"
>Legs get shredded
>Then genitals
>Then bladder, bowels and stomach
>finally the heart + lungs
>parents and siblings completely distraught
>every single day of their lives they will remember him and how he died

That's some shitty consequences to a mistake right there

IIRC some guy saw the remains of his body and had an heart attack.

> That's right goy become low tes ,and leave all the hard labour jobs to minorities

Even a Mexican could have done the job without dying. Stoopid boi and his white privilege. Never learned how to around machines

>That's right goy, leave all jobs that can mangle you in horrible ways to other people
I'm 100% ok with this
they're low wage most of the time anyway

Just kick the wood in mate, no probs.

You could say he didnt make the cut

That's a pretty sick thing to say

Wall just got ten feet higher Carlos.

More like he was a chip off the old block

Of course a mexican would say that.

I read the article and the employer says that cases like these are a rarity.

>not using a another stick to push things into the machine

Dumbass.

>no dead mans switch on the chipper

Wew that family is gonna sue the fuck out that business.

What would you look like after going through it?
Like chunky pasta sauce ?
Human thigh bones are much much stronger then wood and may of survived but the rest ?

You can google it if you're so inclined.

It is too sad to be funny and vice versa

>oh god, the amount of fertilization that is going to provide I.. cant eve..
>HNNNNNNNNNNNNGGG
>m-my heart, MY HEART
>HNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGG

Ooh me too. I'd like to see what happens

Natural Selection at work.

It probably has one. All American machines have one. They didn't see the kid get shredded.

This is the a job for the black male(like fucking white girls), white boy gets near one and dies.

Did his dad die in a woodchipper too?
If not terrible pun.

LOL
fucking australia

"From the Grave" achievment unlocked

>implying there are bad jobs
>not having grown up with german work ethics

Hände Hoch Italienischer Partisan!

>he tried to kick a branch in
>he went in feet first

And a lot of employers take them off because branches are always hitting the switches.

>19 years old
Not a millennial. He was a gen z.

What kind of retard would try to kick shit into a wood chipper?

Let me guess, he tried to kick something into the machine and his leg got caught in the feed wheel? I'm an arborist by trade and I still respect the chipper because that thing is literally a death machine

>gen z
>nutrient replete
Pick one

no hes an idiot. I worked for a tree company when i was 15-17 used wood chippers all the time. Its pretty much a rule of thumb not to stick anything you dont want mulched up near the feeder.

>isis doing things for the sake of science
wew lad

(you)

They're basically high T women.

Turns out I was right, though I still don't understand what kind of retard thinks it's a good idea to try to kick wood into the chipper, there's posted warnings telling you specifically NOT to do that and anyone with a lick of common sense wouldn't even consider it. Use a shovel or better yet leave it until you get another big limb

Heh. Sounds like natural selection to me.

You fucking monster.

Its an unfortunate story but I think he should have been more careful. I remember when I was a kid, my dad was using a chainsaw in the yard and I came up behind him and he almost cut me when he turned around (I was small and her didnt hear me over hearing protection) He yelled at me so much and made damn sure that I was careful round machinery. about ten years later I saw how easy it was for someone to get hurt with machinery when my dad was drilling holes into a chair (he was a carpenter) and the chair back broke and the 3/8in drill bit ended up going through his left hand. Also about a two months ago he fell off of out roof while cleaning the gutters and compound fractured his leg. I am scared to death of machine and shit like that because of how easily you can get hurt. Granted my dad did some retarded shit but still, you have to be super careful

Here's some educational pics for you. Normally on wood chippers there's something called a "Last Chance Cable" which will reverse the feed wheel in the event of you being pulled in. Sadly if you go foot first your body will normally be halfway through before you can pull them

Here's what he looked like after they got what was left of him out of the chipper. DO NOT FUCK WITH CHIPPERS DO NOT GET COMPLACENT WHEN YOU USE THEM OR YOU WILL END UP LIKE THIS GUY

Brooooo

Fuck man if that happened to me I would just want to be euthanized.

It would look like this

Underrated

So I'm guessing this guy didn't live?

Now I'm going to dump industrial machining accidents to further educate you on the dangers of operating machines unsafely

He was just exercising his white male privilege by dying at work.

The sad thing is he survived. I've already accepted that if I go into a chipper foot first I'm just going to let it take me because you are FUCKED if you survive. I won't say I'll never find myself with the possibility of that happening, because then I'll get complacent

Good ting knife guy has shorts on. Would have been gross to see his dick.

Healthy young Mexican goes to work, falls into wood chipper, doesn't feel good and changes - WOODCHIPPERS. Many such cases!

/thread

I dont like this thread anymore
I dont like it at all!

>don't operate machine properly
>die

Where the fuck was the safety training?

Queue the whining millennials who can't understand why someone would choose to do actual work for a living.

I'm a lineman, and I gotta say you guys have a hell of a fun job. It's hard work, but still fun.

You would look like fine red paste, your bones would be pulverized by the blades and the blades are spinning at near 1800 RPM on a massive wheel

wher u when he dies

i was at hom drink braenfluid
get cal
"wod chiper is kil"
"no"

wat about u pol

Hopefully he had some.

And not to paint this guy with the same brush, but I've known some real idiots and all the safety training in the world is a waste of time when the employee has no common sense.

Nice job Trump!

Nice pics thar! I am always fascinated by people going through the ole wood chipper, did tree service myself for a few years, good times! Good workout everyday, good people.
No matter the safeguards people seem to find a way in! Amazing!

Yeah but at this point you may as well have died

>can never fap/fuck again
>will never have a good poop again

Remember that video from 2010 of the Vietnamese cop who got cut in half while people just filmed him? This is him now.

So much fun. I did line clearance for awhile so props to you for getting near them, electricity hazards still sketch me out every time I climb a tree with lines running through it

Shit. Your just a bag of meat at the end of the day.

t. sad truth

THROW IT ON ENGINEER THROW ON THE WOODCHIPPER!

youtube.com/watch?v=UmSmaERO16Q

Why does he have sausage coming out of him?

Why would they even try to save him? There's no way he survived that and if he did by some one in a million chance, he won't live till the next morning
Surgeons need to put in their hours too I guess

Business is closed.

user, sausages are made from pig intestines iirc.

Kek. trust a chinaman to use a bucket as a prosthetic.

I feel you, it seems like every month or so we hear about someone getting part of them going through the chipper somewhere in the country. That's why I have a shovel on my chip truck, no way am I sticking my hands past the threshold of the feed tray. I heard one story of a guy feeding brush while he had chaps on and the limbs got caught in the clips and started pulling him in, he panicked and nearly got to the feed wheel and luckily he had a buddy running the chipper who was paying attention and saved him

I've seen pic of someone going through a jet engine. Basically bloody smear goo... Not sure if a tree grinder will grind as finely though.

How has that machine made him turn into that? What movement has he just gone through?

Interesting pictures my man

imagine how good it would taste the next time you bit your toenails after a close call like that.

I'll just leave this here...

>liveleak.com/view?i=391_1471157156

can you imagine his screams as he went through it

It's happened before that people survive getting half their body mulched. Plus it's the obligation of the doctors to try and save him regardless of condition

The pictures I've been posting are all commonly occurring industrial accidents btw, degloving most commonly happens when a loose article of clothing gets caught in the machine and pulls the skin with it

Drum chippers still give me chills. Just the thought of how fast the drum spins and almost no safety measures makes me nervous. Disc chippers are much safer.

Your NARCOmpatriots are far more savage, depraved and degenerate than ISIS and thus far likelier to do such a thing. Why don't you just ask them pedro? I'm sure they'd oblige.

>this is the type that's demanding $15/hr
>can't even use a stick to push another stick
>dies horribly because stupid decision
You know he didn't go in head first.

this is the proof that millenials are retarded and incompetent and can't function in society as human beings.

>that fucking filename

Damn, is he lucky as fuck, it just skinned him.

Now he just needs a couple painful skin graffs and he's right as rain

Lathes spin incredibly fast and are very strong I have a video for you

youtube.com/watch?v=3EdQq5iAGYs

skip to 3:06 for the accident to get the idea of what happens

Pic related is why you never wear a wedding ring while working with machinery

Great comments

I wanted Chuck E Cheese, not Cheese in Chuck

XD i love you

what's the fucking point?! just let him fucking die already. seriously for what purpose would you continue to torture him with not letting him die? wasting resources and causing nothing but physical and emotional suffering to everyone involved.

FUCK

>tfw

Obligation of doctors is to save lives at all costs, sucks but that's part of the oath they take. They have to do everything in their power to save the lives in their care regardless if their patient WANTS to be saved.

You wouldn't hear a thing, just the roar of the diesel engine and the sound of meaty chunks being made

desu that's because kids don't get parents telling them shit is dangerous.

I feel like I'm already falling just looking at that. I'll tell you what, the guy in that picture didn't get paid enough to screw that bolt.

He probably did get safety training but your first day on a tree service job is such a knowledge dump it's easy to forget. Ideally he would have had someone watching him like a hawk, that's what we do with all our new guys

Brilliant!

oof I always thought I had a strong stomach but industrial accidents in particular always make me a bit queasy.

>great comments

It is reddit tier

top fucking kek

this is survival of the fittest at it's finest

in HD slow motion please.

Shit, I wonder if this kid got his idiocy from his father. If so, he was a chip off the old block.

Watch your fingers when you work with a press

I once hear of a story of a guy who worked ina textile cmpnay. His arm got caught in a machine and proceeded to pull his skin off.

The skin was pulled off up to his shoulder.

wtf I love office jobs now

I think it's because videos like that show that there's absolutely no 'give' with parts of industrial machines. Hollywood and TV has led us to think that when people get mangled like that, apart from the injuries, the machine itself will break or bend or something will snap. And then you see videos like that andthe machine gives on fucks - it's 100% the human body that gets utterly pulverized and broken.

Holy shit that's really sad.

Once you have kids you'll see that this stuff isn't amusing.

It's because machines are soulless and it shows just how fragile and weak the human body is compared to the strength of the machines. In every industrial accident the machine normally comes out completely unscathed... aside from having to be cleaned out that is. The kid who went through the chipper probably didn't even take a chip out of the blades

Mexicans aren't fit to own animals.

I've worked in tree care my whole life, my dad too. I've heard many stories of going through the chipper. They always say if you're gonna go through, go head first.

I had a close call working for my dad when I was like 14. Branch caught my glove and pulled me right in to the feed tray. Luckily a coworker was right there to reverse the feed wheel.

A full size chipper wouldn't even slow down with a body going through. We're a lot softer than a 16" hardwood log.

Stop projecting faggot or else you won't teach your kids not to be that stupid

Damn man that is scary shit. Bet you shit yourself.

>natural selection

Stop spreading misinformation.
Meatbags are extremely durable, there is no way you need to monitor the machines.

It's awfully hilarious.

Jobs are indeed bad, but we still need to do them as things would collapse without someone doing work in society. Obviously.

But maybe collapse is what Cred Forums wants.

Accidents Ive seen or attended.
Conveyor
Winch
shearing plant

Those dont even slow down if they get you, I nearly cut my own throat with a shearing handpiece by accident.
It locked up, swung at the elbow, cut my belly (shallow), cut my hand (deep) then tangled in by shirt and tangled up with the piece ending up wrapped in about 10 twists of my shirt right under my neck and still running.

Scared the shit out of me.

Heres a poo in the loo being a poo on a conveyor. (ignore the retarded title)
youtube.com/watch?v=msJD7Uhz3fc

If it was recorded it would be amazing to see in reverse.

Spoiler: it's China again.

holy fucking shit

WHYYYYY

This is why we're building a wall.

Would your brain cells even have time to die before your literally mush?

NOM NOM NOM

Truly flesh is weak

Couldn't woodchippers use the same technology that saw blades do to prevent this? Hell, woodchippers don't even spin as quickly as saw blades, they're more about grinding shit up with force, could easily do an emergency stop.

Sounds like a pleasant way to go.

Preaching to the converted, but you know how quick those fuckers can grab and drag and to let go instantly rather than try to save the shovel?

Quite a few conveyor belt accidents happen when people use shovels to try to knock shit out and it "grabs" and they dont let go.

Mines safety alert incoming.

They have emergency stop measures but its hard to design something to stop when the machine is doing what it's designed to do. It doesn't differentiate between your fleshy meat and a tree because if you're getting fed in its actually the function on the machine to suck you in and chip you

>work

:)

How many movies is it gonna take before people stop giving it a little kick. Man that's a bad way to go.

wew how fast does something have to spin to pull you in like that

t. means yourself. Are you sad truth newfag?

Oh yeah there's always that element of danger cause you're dealing with the eater of logs and people, but we always keep our feed wheels spinning slow for that very reason. Other than that you just have to pay extra close attention and shut the feed wheel off whenever you have something you can't get in or have to adjust. Still, more experienced men than you or I have been turned into mulch, so that's always in the back of my mind

Fuck all that shit. I worked on a farm with a pretty dangerous boss. I did my best to avoid risks but there were still a couple of dodgy near misses. Fuck.

That's pretty funny tbf

>firmly grasp it

Its either torque or speed that is the difference between the smaller and larger models.
If you have one of the larger ones then yeah, its RPM is slower and probably gives you a little more margin for safety.
The high speed fuckers just grab and drag really really quick.

Had an uncle nearly killed by a grain auger when the collar of his shirt got caught in the screw. He fucked his shoulder bracing it against the wheat bin stopping it dragging him into it.

Fuck man, that's a terrible way to go.

But you can't deny that there's a huge disconnect between young people and every kind of hands-on work.

Safety training or not, everyone who takes a good look at how the machine works should understand not to use their limbs that way.

>then again, my dad had me working with a wood chipper as a child and was too much of a ((())) to have safety goggles for me so instead we just relied on pure luck that none of the chips shooting out at bullet speed would hit my eyes

People have been making shitty puns long before reddit you fuck.

>le natural selection meme

Cred Forums edgy as usual

I work with lathes (smaller than the one in pic). Thanks for sharing this. I'm going to tuck my shirt in and wear short sleeves the next time I'm using it.

Ours have a lot of torque because we normally do larger jobs, but I know what you mean by the little fuckers that just snap up anything that gets near them. Augers are no joke either, I've never worked with one but I've read about accidents, gnarly shit every one of them

Cant see on phone, describe.
China is shit, I still remember that woman throwing her son of the escalator as it ate her.

Honestly I'm probably retarded enough to do it.
Depends on how much material was sticking out, and the machine design.
All chippers I worked with in the pat fed into high, obviously I wouldn't kick them in. I also just used other material to shove things down.

You'd get a moment of terror as you feel your hand catch and you get jerked forward. Then nothing.

Lathes are agents of satan. They can be powerful allies but they'll destroy you in seconds if you're not careful/

How do iPhones STILL not have webm support? It's not even funny at this point. My PoS Samsung from 5 years ago have never had a problem with them.

Honestly my mindset about stuff that looks questionable to push in is either use a shovel, or leave it for the the next bit of brush. The only time I've ever used my legs to get something in was hanging on the winch and pushing in a fatass log. Even then I had someone else at the controls in case I fucked up. Saving time is no excuse for turning yourself into mulch

>mexico

Would you guys happen to have any pics of people having been crushed in a die press?

t. Tool & Die maker apprentice working at a stamping facility

>I work with lathes

See also: I don't know why you guys don't just work in underwear.

leave us alone Puck!

fun fact
a lot of that work was done by natives
whites were blown away

We have uniforms we wear while we work. They're designed to rip right off your body if they get snagged/caught in a machine. Or atleast the shirts are, not sure about the pants.

I work as a safety advisor/ medic/trainer on a minesite.
Few tears ago I worked on an underground operation where 50% of our employees had less than a years experience underground.
Fucking awful, people dont even realize when they are putting themselves in the shit.
No on site fatalities, but a steady run of injuries, some quite serious.

Funny thing was i didnt realize how bad it was at the time, on a surface operation now and we are up to nearly 2 years without a serious injury, undergound we would have at least one or 2 a month.

Hold on tight

This is not funny. Only SJWs deserve to die like that.

In tenth grade shop I watched a girl with her hair untied have a lathe rip a chunk of her scalp out.

Meat Grinder

that happened to Joe Sakic

>Degloving injury
Fuuuuuuck that shit looks painful as fuck

I work as a lumberjack. I use a chipper every day. If you get pulled in, it's because you are being a reckless faggot.

one particular tribe. that felt like being high put them closer to their gods.

Industrial workers have to get payed well right? What with all the exposed killing implements ready and waiting to turn you into sausage.
I would hope so what with the very real chance that your family would find what's left of you fits in a doggy bag.

machine injuries are no joke

i've watched a few youtube videos where Leaf bros talk about jobsite accidents. Terrible, scary stuff.

i have a tractor mounted wood chipper. i stand to the side of the feed chute, not infront of it. and i have a wood push stick with me.

I've lost a couple of push sticks Mine is a gravity feed disc chipper. Even without powered feed, once it grabs something (like a push stick) it sucks it right in and its gone quick..

youtube.com/watch?v=GWdSaryxJI0

this setup is similar to mine. this guy is feeding from right in front of the feed chute... if his coat or glove or something gets stuck on a branch, he's going on arms/torso first...

We also had one of our blokes underground spung supplying industrial amounts of drugs to the whole town.
He was the employee safety rep on the shift.

youtube.com/watch?v=h5FSFbYf6mA

Strange bloke, wouldnt shower with the rest of the blokes, i found out later (when i had to treat him) why. He was into that extreme body modification shit and had a cock that had been sliced, diced and filled with metal bits.

You get cheap life insurance, but the pay is pretty good. I started at $14 and hour payed weekly in tree service

FUCK THIS THREAD NEET LIFE FOR LIFE FUCK JOBS LET THE MEXICANS DO IT AND I WILL PLAY VIDYA

People are just fucking dumb and cocky man.

I worked at a place that built stuff like chemical reactors and sometimes workers would have to climb inside of them and airbrush them with highly toxic and explosive lacquers - wearing special masks.

Of course some of the workers were smokers, so while doing this work inside the reactors they'd ignore all rules, take off the masks, light a cigarette, inhale all the fumes and risk blowing up everything around them.

You can hire a hundred safety advisors, people will find a way.

Fucking kek

>implying the NEET life doesn't have its own hazards

Enjoy your carpal tunnel and thrombosis.

Virgin4life

it's proof that millennials are incompetent with no job skills.

In that particular case the company is going to be fucked.
Futher on in the details it says they didnt report it for a month (you have 24 hours in WA), the pinch points have to have guarding (none on that at all) they will be prosecuted to the tune of hundreds of thousands of doillars in fines.
Plus the mines department has the power to order operation, or parts of operations to shut down until it can be proven they have eliminated unnecessary risk.

Our mines department has pretty serious powers to force compliance.

And one funny think about the mining boom, underground used to attract a real premium in pay because of the inherent risk, during the boom the pay difference almost dissapeared, so you get paid almost the same underground as surface mining.

Also a highly related video for everyone ITT working with machines or their hands and famous German humour:

youtube.com/watch?v=ChOHnSL7ZCg

Why have I never seen this image before? It must not be posted very often.

Workout routine left him shredded.

Stop it. There is nothing to worry about. Woodchippers are just tools to help man and don't want to hurt them at all.

I still show this one once a year to the blokes, GOAT safety video

Ten Feet Higher

You wanker.
I laughed though.

Now we just need a reply from a tree about not trusting the chippers.

>Adam Jensen: "Cheap ass aug!"

oh well there's lots of 'em

Actually, like one of the comments say

> "it's an employer's duty to ensure that staff who are expected to use dangerous machinery, are trained on how to do so safely. His employer failed to do this, leading to a forseeable, avoidable death."

So I hire this 19 yr old mook who never worked with this and leave him alone. Basically hes fucked.

>"See that area? Never touch that.
>"You mean right he-"

Whats that?

forgot to let go of the branch?

ban assault shredders

srsly thought im never getting near any heavy machinery ever again

So germany does have a sense of humor.

That doesn't mean anything though. We'll never know whether the guy got good training and supervision but still fucked up or whether there was neglect.

Either way, you don't fucking put your foot into or near a machine that's designed to shred things bigger than you to pieces.

kicked something in and his foot got caught in the feed wheel

See post

then see flag
makes sense

Being cop is for white man. Every time a black comes near he dies.

I get that they saved him, which in of it's self is amazing. But what the fuck are they going to do now? Where are they going to shove all his guts? It's not like you can easily just graft something on to him.

If I woke up like that the first thing I would do is scream for a doctor then beg for them to end me.

And the Darwin award goes to

Man that sucks, feel bad for his mom. A good reminder that safety is first.

>Mexican intellectual?

Now THAT'S a tool and die job!

>watch me swooce right in

>not liking the liveleak atmosphere

Reminds me of the gif of a crab getting sucked into a pipe. Life is fragile.

RIP

>independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/mason-scott-cox-gastonia-teen-killed-after-being-pulled-into-wood-chipper-on-first-day-of-work-a6766036.html

that's a damn shame. just a stupid kid who should have been closely, and i mean CLOSELY, supervised his first day using a fucking wood chipper.

he should have had a crew member right on him the entire time, and stopped him from kicking the branches in. has nothing to do with millennials.

Yeah that's pretty standard, the shovel or pitchfork, in fact only way to feed a monkeypuzzle into it. I had a close call once or twice, big branches to save time and a part of it grabs you and tries taking you into the feed rollers! Exciting! One or two went through because of broken reverse bar or whatever but it's just a matter of testing before using. I never used a drum chipper and heard they are a bit scary, full speed intakes but getting outdated now.

Scary things keep life interesting tho.

kek

>getting woodchipped to death feet first
His death was most certainly slow and painful

Anyone have the story of that guy who was ripped open by a tire explosion?

Yeah I've had a few close calls, mostly when I was chipping with chaps on because I was being lazy (poor choice). I've found the football spin will dislodge you really quick if the little snaggers are grabbing you

Fuck dude

Dammit Australia

Well, if they are going to kill people anyway, the least they can do is try to spice up their executions every now and then. I second the wood chipper execution

Is that the world trade center?

Thats pretty salvageable if you can beat the infection that is sure to come with it.

Not as slow as you'd think, but most definitely very confusing and filled with panic. I don't know if you've ever been pulled by something you can't resist but it's terrifying

There aren't many accidents like this around where I live. Mostly just people getting run over by tractors and stuff.

There was a story I remember that happened a couple years back when a guy was cleaning out a steel press and a retarded coworker of his activated the machine with him halfway inside. He didn't survive. Heard multiple stories of people walking in the room and instantly vomiting.

I'll never work at a factory. It doesn't matter how careful you are if your coworkers are retards.

chipper is my favorite thing about the job

Imagine being the guy that has to clean the wood chipper out after that.

The first time a riptide got me at the beach it was pretty fucking scary, fortunately I knew to swim parallel to the shore so I got out before it dragged me too far

Get tired of your own vids, Juan?

The fact that you're Australian, and that this picture is still just the angry reply spider underneath adds another level.

Guy at my place got his scalp ripped off by a lathe. The long haired hippy piece of shit forgot to tie it back before starting back after lunch, paid the price.

no fucking shit....

I love climbing and removals myself, but chipping always has that element of danger to it that's great for the adrenaline

This is what Trump want to bring back to the US.

Really makes you think

>electricity hazards still sketch me out every time I climb a tree with lines running through it

How long you been climbing?

my uncle literally lost both of his arms using a metal pruner and hit a wire

About 4 years but I saw a bad zapping in my groundsman days where our climber's polesaw touched a transmission line and I just keep a good distance ever since

You act like you cant get some cartel puto to do it cabrone?
>fuck isis and fuck you you dirt spic Pres. Trump BUILD THAT WALL NOW!!

Industrial machinery is scary as fuck. Its so damn important to follow all safety rules. Just in case.
Even with nail guns or anytjing.

Pic related, buddy is a plumber. safety glasses saved his eye.

My dad worked for goodyear, plant safety was decent but yeah one small mistake and a huge ass machine can fuck your shit up.

I really appreciate that the old man gave me an education so i can sit all day and shitpost on Cred Forums while doing by IT job remotely.

more proof of weed making you stupid.

i rewatched the webm with that commentary in my head. improved it 100%

>plumber
>nail

w..what was he doing

>I saw a bad zapping in my groundsman days where our climber's polesaw touched a transmission line and I just keep a good distance ever since

Yeah that can be pretty shit. There's a reason that fibreglass polesaws are the industry standard now.

Funny thing is though, the leading cause of injuries in our industry is (and always will be) ground guys getting hit by falling objects. Feels bad man.

I'd say that after that job he was washed up and through the ringer, eh?

The only thing this guy is proof of is that some people are fucking morons who don't think more than half a second ahead

"hurr this branch is stuck in the chipper i know i'll stick one of my limbs in there no worries m8"

Call me a numale fag all you want but fuck working with industrial machines. 2spooky.

I've had the chance to go tree climbing a number of times with my buddy whose an arborist. Fun to do but also interesting as he goes over all his knowledge as we rope up - health of the tree, good/bad branches etc.. There's a lot to it and his crew takes the climbing very seriously. Personally, the most dangerous job I've done was factory work and I felt safe around the machinery given the protocols, procedures and safety in place.

I dont know. Maybe some shit through a wall. Did my LSAT today. Please god let me be a lawyer and not die at work

Yeah followed closely by groundmen getting sucked into chippers and climbers falling. Regardless climber in the tree you better be calling "below" and he better be calling "headache" if he's dropping something. But all in all it's not that bad if you take it slow and pay attention. Sucks about the kid though he really should have had the foreman watching him like a hawk his first day on the job

Hey, I took the LSAT too, leafman. The timing was brutal for me. How was it for you?

>Please god let me be a lawyer and not die at work

lawyers die from uncontrolled herpes from fucking their secretaries all the time. i feel bad for you.

Your future

Chipper accidents and falls are actually reasonably rare, but they get the publicity because they're fucking gruesome. I can't be fucked to look it up, but the ranking is as follows: struck-by, electrical contact, driving related (lol), falls.

The double tie-in rule has saved thousands of lives.

This is "Male privilege"

>tfw studying law and would welcome being sucked into a wood chipper

Yeah stupid me I didn't even factor in driving cock ups. I've seen some shit in that regard, had a pintle break on my chip truck and flip a chipper getting onto the highway once. Skated out of work for the day but damn if that wasn't a headache and a half to take care of

They don't have trees in the desert so they wouldn't have a wood chipper.

Some people have a "do not resuscitate" order that they put up. They or their family can also request that life support be removed.

yup.

People don't realize how heavy chippers are and how much they bounce around. I've only ever had one wheel separation (one is too fucking many) but there's a shitton of other problems with towing those things around.

Aside from equipment failures in driving like 80% of driving accidents are caused by others just not paying attention or trying to pull some speed racer bullshit to get around the truck

no way

Thanks for the educational post user

Respect. I was a utility arborist for a while. We worked with linemen during storms.

My pleasure, anything to make sure people are being safe on the job

I read somewhere that tribe just did not feel vertigo or any fear of heights

>Mason Scott Cox, 19, was found inside machinery at a tree trimming firm after trying to kick a branch into it and being pulled in.
>kick a branch
hahahahaha

Nice quads, that ISIS guy looks familiar.