HOLY FUCK HILLARY CLINTON BTMOTHERFUCKOUT LOL THOUGHT YOU WERE FUNNY DIDN'T YOU YOU ONCE AGAIN MISPLAYED YOUR HAND...

HOLY FUCK HILLARY CLINTON BTMOTHERFUCKOUT LOL THOUGHT YOU WERE FUNNY DIDN'T YOU YOU ONCE AGAIN MISPLAYED YOUR HAND BWHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!111ONE!1

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Wc84nEfA1vw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This was how the day started.

This is how the afternoon was.

Why not Lewinsky? Actually why not both?

Literally who?

Did she fuck Bill? He should put Monica there.

this was already the most ridiculous election of all time by like 6 months ago, no doubt about it

and every day it gets better

>Did she fuck Bill?

She also talked about how Hillary threatened/blackmailed her into silence about the whole thing.

N-DIMENSIONAL ENERGYSWAP

>It's getting to him
She's already winning

This fucking election. It's like entertainment to me. Better than Game of Thrones or Movies.

>Hillary trying to out trump trump

She's fucking retarded

>that grade A butthurt reply

Hillary and Bill did an all out character assassination on her on national media. Made an example for all the other bimbos Bill had been dicking to see.

Later, he admitted to it and stated Hillary knew also. Didn't stop them from ruining lives though.

No its not. He's counter punching. Have you missed the entire last year or so? This is how he wins. His opponent does some and he escalates and counters.

How do people still not get this.

what's his issue with Mark Cuban?

Hillary is gonna suck on the crack pipe to keep her nerves for this debate.
youtu.be/Wc84nEfA1vw

Honestly I don't think Hillary will care at all or feel anything about her presence. She's never cared about Bill's affairs.

The reason it's so devastating is the optics. To everyone else what happened was Clinton made an attack at Trump and he replied in kind and totally outplayed her. It makes her look stupid.

>In 2008, she put what she claimed were the answering machine tapes of her conversations with Clinton up for auction.

please tell me Trump bought these

This is what 4 dimensional chess done properly looks like.

Flowers isn't afraid of death. Lewinsky aparantly is.

Ah my sweet summer child

Cuban wishes he was Trump.

We haven't seen the last moves yet... we may never live long enough to see them actually. Who knows how far down the timeline the Emporer has lined up his pieces?

I'm beginning to think the beef is a work for publicity. This all happened so perfectly - I think Trump had Flowers in his pocket and asked Cuban to approach the Hillary campaign for a seat at the debate.

>tinfoil

can we get monica lewinsky also at the debate?

Cuban's been stumping For Her since last year and is anti-Trump, he tried to challenge Trump all the time in the news

wasn't cuban letting trump use his stadium

very early on in the election before anyone really had a clue where Trump was coming from and no one was taking him as a serious candidate

Fucking kek. Billionaire feuds are hilarious

anyone else get the feeling "real life" is an illusion?

Great men think alike.

Extradimensional beings have the ability to watch everything happening simultaneously. We are a giant, simulated reality tv show for aliens, and it's possible it's scripted.

If by illusion you mean it's rigged, then yes.

Nobody even knows who she is. He should have sat family members of the benghazi victims there instead.

What the fuck Trump

Bill sure has terrible taste in women

Doesn't matter if anyone knows who she is, Hillary does.

Cuban tried to make an Apprentice ripoff and it failed miserably.
Ever since then he's had it in for Trump.

>WE MUST PROTECT EVERY WOMEN LIKE WERE MADE OUT OF GLASS AT ALL TIMES EVEN THOUGH THEY ARE OUR EQUALS IN EVERY WAY AND HARD AS DIAMONDS
>except f they don't follow our ideology though

Does anyone know if these people will have any actual input or even any air time in the debate?

The only way this election will ever be topped is if they reinstate dueling between politicians

They're for psychological warfare against Trump and Hillary respectively, not to take up air time for people at home or stage time at the debates.

Is there any chance the camera will show Gennifer Flowers blowing a kiss to Bill Clinton at any point?

If that happens, she will be found dead two days later in a suicide by 17 stabs on the back and 3 shots in the back of the head

That is obviously an old, slightly slow, very friendly Lab...how could you possibly be scared of that?

If you are actually scared of medium sized domestic dogs, you have no right to be the leader of anything, let alone a country.

Yeah it's called Schizophrenia, common on Cred Forums

I like how the first reply is an angry cucked up male doing the live long and prosper sign
LIKE POETRY

Everyone over the age of thirty knows who she is.

The Emperor plans for all, Brother.

>Nobody knows who she is
Confirmed underage.

Can you post that Clockwork Pepe please?

have we reached a new dimension of chess?

This is a coup de grace that's for sure.

Wanna pet that dog

what

this is all trump does: fight back against people who attack him

Wow attacking a sexual assault survivor

oh no, i heard rumors she suddenly got very depressed and suicidal!

It's how Clinton operates, so what would you expect from one of her twitter dingleberries?

The double standard of liberals.

They have a structural system, and she has a couple strikes against her which discredits her from sympathy in the liberal mind

-Republican
-Sexually assaulted by popular Dem. politician
-White
-Doesn't hate Donald Trump

Savage AF

Their arrogance and condescension is fucking sickening.

Who is Nick and why did he tell her to go to Hell?

WE WAS INTERSTELLAR?

I want to see who got it

all i see

Nick is a Hillary shill who was relaying his displeasure in her decision to stick up for herself at long last.

Mark and Jennifer will have no impact on the debates. Fuck off already.

Thanks. Can't believe Nick likes Hillary over Trump. What a wuss that Nick is.

Is this real?

Came to post this.

Vladimir has such a cute doggo, would hug

This man

He is the savior we have always needed

Canada thought they held the record with trudeau, they had no idea we were about to unleash trump on the world.

Remember USA #1

The Fire Rises Brother

SO TOLERANT

War never changes.

>a stone cold sociopath is going to be rattled that the former mistress of the husband she's only married to out of political expediency is at the debate

how stupid are you people

She is having eye issues like that but I don't think this particular photo is real.

USA
S
A

Anyone alive during the Clinton presidency knows who she is. How you people can be so short sided of this is incredible.

Why is Cuban sitting in? He made a failed Apprentice ripoff and then...?

Flowers caused them to lose a lot of power because people are disgusted about the slandering Hillary did. She doesn't care what Flowers did, just that she lost a lot by attacking her.

The Dems think Trump will be rattled by him for some reason. Those psychologists Clinton hired probably made that decision after "studying" interactions between Trump and him. But Trump doesn't attack people out of pettiness or anger, he just does it. That's why the liberals will never get it, he isn't mad or pissed when he shoots of these tweets like they think he is.

Reminder that Trump is a time-traveller and planned all of this in advance.

Oh fuck Nvidia is controlling Hillary? I knew it.

DELETE THIS

WHY DON'T YOU C'MON DOWN HERE AND MAKE ME?

Him and trump got beef. He been throwin shade on my boy for nine months.

saved