Is a race war coming?

Look, i know we like to talk about the happening a lot, but it seems like it is actually gonna happen this time. Just had a kind of surreal experience
>be college student
>be in cafeteria
>group of blacks next to me
>talking about riots
>one of the blacks says "look, shit aint gonna change until we kill every last one of those fuckers" (whites)
>his group starts agreeing.
This was in the middle of a crowded cafeteria and they did not give two shits who heard them.
It sort of seems like this is it, race war impending.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/R7yYARGFKbM
unz.com/runz/american-pravda-the-kkk-and-mass-racial-killings/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

And you just sat there quiet like a coward white cuck?

Problem is we will probably lose, because Western governments will back the non-whites.

As a black i guess you dont understand, but violence is not always the best option.

Yes it is coming and the whites will destroy them all. We will rain down a storm of hell fire to cleanse the earth of all its evils and return to glory.

Worse things could happen to my life
Seriously cant see shit happening in the UK though. Not until at least a decade more of refugee importing and a serious strain on basic resources

yes but not until whites are in numerical minority in Europe and USA
this will also coincide with the global financial collapse

I meant in the u.s it is pretty bad now. Some BLM thugs poured gasoline on two white teens and set them on fire last night while screaming
>die you white fuckers die

It won't be a race war then, because blacks are the only fighting. It will be a white massacre.

son we killed 50+million peeps in less than 4 years

Jesus christ source?

White people hunt, target shoot and carry concealed every day.
It'll be a slaughter.
We are buying more guns every single day.

Trying to find it, but in the meantime another video of the rioters targeting white people
youtu.be/R7yYARGFKbM

War is the answer. There is no peace without War. So ya. It probably would be over if the media reported black on white crime, but the fucking hooknoses are too busy blaming the white man.

The successful whites that built the western world have falling birth rates like the Japanese in the east only, unlike the Japanese, the gap is being filled by 3rd world immigration.

Racial tensions are only going to get worse in Europe with the ever growing muslim population and in the USA with the ever growing black / hispanic population. The timescales aren't very clear but the growth of the political right as a response is inevitable and has already begun. A major inflection point is coming and the 21st century is about to get real interesting in the next few decades.

'It is necessary that I should die for my people; but my spirit will rise from the grave and the world will know that I was right." - Adolf Hitler

>that pic
ayy lmao

saw a woman comment on facebook that she racemixes because she thinks that once everyone looks the same there will be no more wars and violence

lmao

German tv stations are airing spots to raise acceptance for the hijab amongst german women.

Can someone explain to me wtf this D.A.K. meme is?

>one of the blacks says "look, shit aint gonna change until we kill every last one of those fuckers"
Kek I want to see them suffer in a world run by their own so they can discover how 'utopian' it really is.

I'm just wondering how much longer whites are going to take this shit.

I never thought I'd say the KKK had it right.

she's right. that's why africa and the middle east are so peaceful.

Yes. and to prepare for this we must

>properly arm ourselves
>become as physically, mentally and spiritually fit as possible
>network to create connections with likeminded people (identify Europa, TRS, etc)
>keep training, observing, and above all shitposting

you have to be fucking retarded, you have to be
>everyone looks the same in africa
yes of course, africa is a homogeneous population you fucking mong, despite arabs in the north and a complete lack of unity throughout the continent

now lets look at a real homogeneous population
>switzerland
i am done

Seconded

once they graduate, they'll get jobs, congregate around water coolers, and gave the same conversation. then go to starbucks, watch tv, drink budweiser, and oh yes watermelonfriedchickenbaaketball.

everybody lover the fanfiction of revolution.

but seriously, you're talking about 16% of the total population starting a mass race war. they'd be vilified and routed, even under optimum conditions. Killer Mike called out a handful of "revolutionary" leaders as frauds.

I don't want a race war. I love cultural variety and hot, ethnic strange.

can we please get back to class warfare?

No. Westerners don't do race wars. We just make life so uncomfortable that they fuck off. Democracy is literally our most powerful weapon: look at how everywhere in the west is shifting right.

The race war is already starting.
It is not the hilariously rigid, ritual Haman straw man that Daniel Radcliffe just re-pantomimed in the propaganda dead letter Imperium. It is as simple as repeatedly sending the unambiguous message to blacks, Muslims and mestizos that we will not fight back, and maybe the President will even come out to personally wink at you.

there are 14 distinct ethnic groups in Afghanistan alone, ranging from red haired, blue eyed afghans to the typical brown skinned arab afghans, to anglo-looking and even indian looking afghans

>niggers
>graduating
>not flunking out and having 20 fatherless niglets

Nigger, how delusional are you?

unz.com/runz/american-pravda-the-kkk-and-mass-racial-killings/

The Jews want a race war. They're baiting you as hard as they can from media, government, and through funding movements like BLM and the illegals that attack Trump rallies in hopes you'll snap and roof some of them up. The government will then step in and go "Oh wow, look what happened. Guess we need hate speech laws to solve this, huh? :^)" and use this to push a constitutional amendment against the 1st. These laws will be used to render ineffective opposition to flooding the country with refugees like they're already being used for in Europe. The end game is white genocide.
If you know whites that might be mad enough to do something, make sure they understand that the Jews are the source of the problem.

go back to lefty pol you coal burning kyke faggot

>are airing

bullshit those ads were from one misguided "acceptance campaign" aired for a brief time on one shit channel years back. Now with the controversy and about 80% of germans demanding a hijab ban they wouldn't dare to pull this shit again

this. the answer is capturing tv news and then red pilling the population. its so simple. Now how to do this?