worldwide.vote/hillary-vs-trump/#/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'd vote for Trump.

Mexico: Trump 80%

voted trump

europe cucked lol

bump

Where's the Gary Johnson option?

That page is either badly programmed or downright skewed. I just voted Trump and it still says that Czech Rep is 100% Clinton. wtf.

Also on an unrelated note, almost everyone here who cares about US politics is pro-Trump. And surprisingly, Clinton is being shilled HARD in our media.

bump

the flash image when voting trump or Clinton is really biased. Voting Hillary - happy sunshine and environment
Voting trump - a wall of gold

Hey rabbi!

You all realize the skew factor in things like this, right?

Oh nevermind, let's take this at face value

>68% of the US voted trump

That's all it really comes down to

Czech Republic is at 60% now. The country list might just not update automatically.

muuwwaaahhahaa look what I've done!
share on facebook=blue

bring to /pol=MAGA!

VOTE TRUMP!

> 62% clinton
FUG

Proud to have singlehandedly taken Romania to 100% Trump.

>Clinton votes are almost entirely european

Why am I not surprised?

>Sweden
>Trump 74%
lol

>dat european cuck belt
disgusting

>Hola, vemos que eres de Méjico !
>¿A quién votar por el Presidente de los Estados Unidos?

I don't mind the shit spanish, but
>Mejico

That will change bro :)

we 50% now

like canada

It is translated in spanish as: "Vote triumph".

CUTE!

i tri mi best

>the Netherlands

What's with all the toothpaste votes?

nice

fellas, we gained 38% in 40 minutes. this is good, but I know we can do better.
worldwide.vote/hillary-vs-trump/#/results

Why are there so many Netherlands voters?

:^)

>raid poll
>pro trump

Hurrr durrr see guyz!!! Trump is winning
You guys are fucking dumb.

(^:

Don't even get me started
>Quem faz a votação mundial para presidente dos Estados Unidos?
>Vote Trump becomes Voto Trunfo
I don't even know what a trunfo is

>Poland is 64% for Clinton

all those CTR shills with their Poland proxies or is Poland actually cucked?

Hopefully a bug or otherwise some dutch shitwipe wrote a bot/script

>WOW YOU GUYS ARE VOTING IN A POLL MEANT FOR EVERYONE?

I got it on my fb newsfeed from a friend. living in amsterdam. I think the site was created here.
>90210453
love that they'll wake up and we've redesigned their map

is this a legit website?

What the fuck Neatherlands?

Wow fuck the Netherlands.

post yfw Netherlands

Ya, it's made by 2 Dutch dudes.

>Switzerland is neutral

What the fuck happened to that image? It was of the fucking poll........

>Islamic Republic of Iran
>100% Clinton

based chileans at it again

Votar Triunfo = Vote for Triumph

>Brunei Darussalam (1)
>Clinton: 100%

kek they translated turkey to turkey the animal and not the country
They just made a script to consult google translate and now it's literally impossible to actually interpretate the phrases

Vote is IP based so vote off a mobile data connection or different wi-fi's if you can.

proud of you guys...but actually that was too easy. we flipped the map in less than an hour.

Looks like someone is coming close to the duck shed and it's not Sweden. For a change.

80% of the country of turkeys vote trump

bump

bigot muslim birds

Fuck my country, dude.

I just made Italy draw.

I think the dude who made the poll must have been from toothpasteland and shared it around a university or friend group or whatever

Just need some cucks from the South Asian rape trio to vote and entire SA will be red

>worldwide.vote/hillary-vs-trump/#/
there is literally no running water or electricity you think they can afford internet?

check your fucking privileges white man

nexit please

If all goes wrong we can just drown the country, feels good to have a suicidal failsafe.

I was amused to see Iran: 100% Clinton vs. India: 100% Trump. Based India!

>implying I'm white
you can't get more gullible than this

Only thing preventing that from happening.

Ten bucks on that it was made at the University of Amsterdam.

>said failsafe wipes out the entire Randstad, which are also the most libshit parts of the country with pretty much 90% of kebab

well done lad

Don't make a direct link to it btw, that way he won't see referrer

>tfw working in Rotterdam

Its so depressing, parts of it straight out aren't Holland anymore.

nice hitler get

explain yourself Haans

Brunei Darussalam

wut

lol netherlands, the worlds biggest pussies

Is this serious?!
This is a seriously fun project by Arthur van 't Hoog and Filidor Wiese from the Netherlands. We're really curious who the World would elect if they could. So please vote and share our project!

5 bucks on them being liberal IT students that thought the entire map would be blue.

bump this shit

NZ Media doesn't shill clinton, they just rip on trump because he is an easy target for the normies to mob on. Normies love mob mentality - internet hate mobs etc, social justice all that shit. THey like to think they are contributing to society without having to think, so being "pro gay" allows them to feel better because they aren't "discriminating" but they don't actually realise that shit like slippery slope is not a fallacy, but a real thing that happens when you give ground to degeneracy. Look at where we are today.

It'll be interesting to see where this poll goes in the next 40 days.

bump

Ficki Fickis in Iran and Belgium seem intent on Clinton.

it'll go to shit if we don't post it everyday, like the keks at twitter will start doing as soon as they find it

The neckbeards and internet heroes who speak like this

"blah blah logical fallacy your point is invalid looks like I win again good sir"

means that actual reasoning with people is near impossible, since people make up their minds and then cherry pick info to suit that perspective. Everyone does it.

The guy will probably reset the poll and claim "Cred Forums raided it", disregarding the fact it's a poll for everyone (except trump supporters).

Make the world RED again!
Vote Trump & Bump!!!!

It would be more accurate if you homos dont shill it up to reflect trump.

We know where itll end if Cred Forums gets a hold of it.

The point is that as it spreads, all kinds of people will share it with their friends. This will equalize it, ultimately. We aren't the only people who will see it.

you guys seen a MAGA hat or trump gear being worn anywhere around? I'm in A'dam...not even once...no one will dare

Not to mention, everyone who cares the most will be doing the most to spread it to like-minded people; if Trump fans spread it more, that says something about his appeal so I don't mind it being reflected in the votes, to a certain extent.

>>Unites States

Typos grrrr

precisely why I brought it over here. to even the score... make them a bit less smug

No its more like they copypasta whatever the US media says, and we have a big problem with tall poppy syndrome

Why would you wear Trump/Hillary gear here? The only time we're not sober assholes is when it's king's day or during the world cup.

>australia
>92 votes
>95% trump

M A G A

Why would anyone wear a MAGA hat outside of America?

know what I just realized...this thread can give us an idea of how many people are lurking vs posting...how far reaching /pol is. When I spammed this over on trump general the votes were

Not good enough /pol

caus im merican. no, really...ego mostly. Just to see how people will react. trolling basically.

Worldxit now

>tfw studying in Utrecht

I can't remember this city having that many headscarves ten years ago.

Yeah, we are far too sober to wear political gear at all, as much I would have liked a MAGA hat to wear. Not risking getting stabbed over it by a group of hopped-up Moroccans or Turks despite them being absolute manlets.

>islamic republic of iran

Voted Hillary.

Voted Trump

Everyone I know here likes trump some liberal probably put it on there face book

Voted Trump. Everyone I know seems to prefer Hillary, though largely no one cares much.

>these fucking results

hahahahahahah top fuck kek

Ye boi
Correct the fuckin record

>On November 8th 2016, Hillary Clinton or Donald J. Trump will be elected as the 45th president of the Unites States.
>Unites States
kek

well, my job is done here...praising kek and going to bed. Wake me up if you need me for another raid. BTW, I want to see this over 10,000 votes in the morning!

PAINT IT RED

>mfw it went from overwhelmingly blue to overwhelmingly red in a matter of hours

Everyone in an arab country vote clinton

I would love for Trump to be president while I'm not American, if I were an American I'd just vote Hillary and hope for something better in 4 years, I wouldn't want my country to go full BananaRepublic

did i do good user?

>That one Libyan voting for the candidate who helped destroy his country

I don't even know

>90222222

>Trump
>Making America akin to a Banana Republic

Please enlighten me.

Fucking Brunei Darussalam who did that.

close, but no cigar :^)

Done.

I think there has been some rigging going on fron the netherlands, iur amount of votes are out of proportion.

RED, RED EVERYWHERE

Votar Triunfo = Vote triumph

Trump gets translated to Triunfo in the spanish version.

Which means Triumph

>those results

Oh GOD I was not expecting that. Laughing my ass off.

Fuck forgot pic

Apparently the people who made the site are from there and presumably spread it around their local friends.

site was created by 2 dutch guys. they shared it first in their circles. we got their numbers down from %100 clinton.

>libya is still in clinton's favor
maximum keks
also what the FUCK the netherlands

It's funny because Trump comes fro Drumpf, which means Triumph.

ISIS has social media

I have contributed.

Now time to go masturbate

Que pasa Mejicano?

>Canada: 335 votes
>95% trump
Trudeau is gonna be pissed

Let's not pretend if you polled 300 normies at an Australian campus you wouldn't get the same results

> World goes Trump
HOLY SHIT.

did i do good guys?? :D

Dog bless

wrong. If you elect your enemies, they lose

ALGERIA IS IN A DRAW

SOMEONE FIX THIS ASAP

Even if trump loses the election, his MAGA hat will be worn by lots of people as a sign of general political corruption in our country, it will be more of a political statement than support for trump.

plz be my aigf

This alone is proof that the only objective truth we might find is in nature. Rational thought and philosophy is beyond our grasp solely because of what this man said here.

There is no right and wrong or rational thinking when it comes to ideology. To think otherwise is folly. The only thing that matters is that our ideology wins. Rational argument is a joke.

Voted for the greater good

I have tied this Benghazi country as well

Everyone find proxies and vote from them.

make africa red.

CLINTON WILL BE PRESIDENT!!!

Even if it means that Drumpf and/or his followers have to die for it.

Even if 99% of the people vote Trump, CLINTON SHALL BE THE PRESIDENT. Even if I have to make it happen.

NEVER TRUMP

NEVER.

thanks for correcting the record

>Netherlands 62% hillary
Rev up those proxies lads

bump

Hello Cuckland

Netherlands why don't you spend more time making the EU great again instead of obsessing over elections on the other side of the world.

FUCKING NETHERLANDS CUNTS

Did you make this poll bro?
Did you find out we found it?

so its only moderately accurate if we don't vote?
you are fucking dumb

bump + moar new countrys

well there we go lads.

Someone vote from Meme Korea

Thanks nigger

ty famalam

i need moaar

Are we voting enemy type nations to be pro-Clinton? Like how Trump gets a ton of shit for Putin liking him, maybe if the only blue countries are the Saudis etc that might also look bad.

Voted.

Just bumping.

GET IN HERE LADS

WE STILL HAVE 2 DAYS

DUTCHFAGS ASSEMBLE

fuck this country

Top kek, its basically the flags of Cred Forums
>toothpaste don't be a Google

bumpp
got this 1000 ms 3rd world proxy to work

Kek.

>votar triunfo
Wouldn't have noticed if fellow sudacafags hadn't said it

The Netherlands, land of my ancestors, once again makes me sad, but not surprised.

10% soon

>le drunpf is orange maymay
I can't wait to see these leftists feeling true pain, humiliation, fear, and despair when he wins. Fucking subhumans.

Holy shit, that results page.

>canada
hate to say it but they're getting pretty good

Do you live in Michigan?

>3 votes for Trump in Paragay
feels good man

>Russian Federation (28)
>Trump: 100%

Based. Love you cyки

bump