What's the deal with this show? Was it real or set up? It makes Clinton look like a fucking retard

What's the deal with this show? Was it real or set up? It makes Clinton look like a fucking retard youtube.com/watch?v=xrkPe-9rM1Q

Other urls found in this thread:

correctrecord.org/about-us/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That's the show's format. It's supposed to be awkward and stupid, but damn was it a horrible idea for her to go on it.

I'm too embarrassed to watch it.

>Was it real

You are too stupid to live.

it was pretty funny desu

I don't get american humour

Funny of Die is leftist garbage owned and Operated by Will "The Goy" Ferrell as a mouthpiece for kike-infested Hollywood.

Between Two Ferns is completely scripted, the fact that Hillary seemed jarring and unnatural is to be expected since she's a frigid cunt with very little social skills, let alone charisma.

hillary got shit on by berniecucks, lmao

It's just awful. I'm assuming she read the script beforehand, but how did she even agree to it? She gets destroyed by the bloke. At least when Obongo did it he got some good bants in.

She is autistic or something and can't tell what is funny or not. Probably got convinced to do it by one of her aides.
She definitely doesn't come out looking good though.

>It makes Clinton look like a fucking retard

That's american comedy for you

lmao owned. fuck that nigger

It was scripted, nothing Hillary does is really unscripted besides sperging out, but it was a bad idea. When likability is your biggest issue you dont want to go on a show whose gig is to make you seem like a unfunny bitch. Especially when you want people to vote for you

>the Trump ad

I laughed hard

what the fuck it's like a bad superdeluxe edit

>DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO SAY
creepy as fuck too

Clinton has a lot of catching up to do if she wants to look as fucking retarded as her opponent

Mexican comedy is 5 dead people hanging from a bridge in the middle of town. HAHAHAHA how hilarious.

The show is akward and cringey but thats the point
However its different with hillary. Obama went on this show for Obamacare and he did get some punches thrown at him, but he was also charismatic and relateable. He even made jokes back.

Hillary just took a beating and just agreed with whatever he says or said something that made everyone cringe (Dont tell me what to say).

She's way too unlikable for this show. She's hemorrhaging millennial support which is important for her. This combined with the "WHY AM I NOT 50 POINTS AHEAD" thing just makes her cringe and desperate.

this backfired horribly didn't humanize her at all and some of those jokes made me chuckle hard. he must of been a bernout with some of the comments made

That's because you're not "down with TPP".

It's Hillary trying to be cool and funny but she is not cool or funny at all. It's not complicated.

she didn't even make one joke how fucking stupid is her campaign atleast when obama did it he was able to make jokes back

It's pretty well known Hillary's team intentionally sought out the show.
They interviewed the producer and he said it was nice cause they had to pull a lot of strings to get obama on it but with Hillary she came to them.
Someone from her campaign said she did it to appear more relatable to millennials. She's plummeting in polls among millennials so her team is getting desperate.

that was cringey and not in the way they were going for.

>swallowing the bait this hard
i love americans

>Completely scripted

Zach galifianakis literally stated that she did not know what he was going to say. I hate Clinton too, but it wasn't scripted.

That coffee joke was great.

He wrecked her. She's guilty too, so it's not funny.

but is it scripted though? I get there are a lot of moments that are agreed upon, spanking Justin beiber or getting gum spat in the eye by brad pitt come to mind, but I always thought it was basically a real interview. Of course, like any normal interview, Zach has preplanned written questions (jokes) himself.

the Steve Carell episode fits in there somehow too.

i like zach.

it was semi scripted, since he stated that they had to restart it after cillary blasted out in luaghter when he made the joke about trumps bancrupt company.

still she gets destroyed. her telling him not to tell her what to say is just outright threatening and looks too fitting, even if it was acted. and the last line with email just trashes her.

I think they made it so it would make her look good, there are a bunch of cuts in the video iirc. Turns out that she's such an old emotionless cunt that it made her look bad in spite of their best efforts.

It's a cringy anti-humour show where they have celebrities come on to act awkward and stand offish. "haha noted and well liked hollywood actor is not putting up with this nonsense!". I assume like all interview shows they rehearse the questions and then improv some laughs and anecdotes.

Doesn't work for hillary since that's what everyone thinks she's like anyway.

>obama made jokes back.
>implying he didn't have someone else whisper th joke in his ear.

most of us don't get it either

>What's the best way to contact you, email?
Chuckled. Actually shots fired at both sides.

Obongo has charisma. Shillary clearly doesn't.

>still she gets destroyed
it's called being able to take a joke without having a temper tantrum and telling security guards to throw people who offend them out into the cold.

Wait is that that guy from The Hangover

to me it looks like it was improv, but they let her redo some parts of it. maybe not. but the reason i though this was that when the camera cuts to clinton her expression is that she is talking to a wall.

just the whole thing is really weird. i didn't find anyone saying it wasn't funny publicly... only news outlet i saw saying maybe it wasn't funny was alex jones. all others sung her high praise for her 'courage'

go fucking correct the record somewhere else, we really don't give a shit. you don't fit in here, nobody buys your shit or gets their mind changed, and as soon as Trump wins you faggots won't have the funding anymore to try to make this a liberal echo chamber.

Is Zach anti-Hillary, or just so committed to his style that he didn't care if it made her look bad? I think most pro-Hillary people would be too busy kissing her ass to do anything other than fawn over her. I know he's a weird dude as is, and I know BTF is always awkward like this, but seems like he doesn't exactly mind making Hillary look like a dumb bitch here.

RIP Galifianakis

I imagine Zach hates Trump and Hillary equally

who the fuck is "we"?
you realize no one who regulars Cred Forums actually thinks "CTR" is real right?
you're outing yourself faggo.

I see her going on this "show" as an act of desperation. If she was doing well, no way she goes on, it would be too risky.

>you realize no one who regulars Cred Forums actually thinks "CTR" is real right?
it's a real fucking organization, there's no conspiracy theory there...

I knew there was gonna be some kind of email joke, but it still made me laugh

they actually filed it something like 2 weeks ago. Apparently they released it now as a proof of live video because clinton hasn't been seen in public in like 2 fucking weeks hahahaha kek

he's one of them You can tell because their posts are always just a little newfaggy

The Bernouts eat this shit up. Hillary doing this show is just a blatant attempt to say "look at me, I'm young, cool and hip! Vote for me!"

Parkinson's is a hell of a disease. I bet her body double aka safety double shows up to debate Trump.

newfriendy, you mean xd

100% scripted.

>grim reaper coming for hillary

t o p lel

I should replay Vanquish, shit was so good.
Shame they still won't put it out on PC.

it's in the dnc mails. it's in the open. everyone knows. how hard will you try?

This whole board is newfags now.
>'is it scripted?'
>'Hillary comes off as dumb'

Fuck. I hate to say this but trump supporters here are stupid as fuck and probably not even be able to drink yet. Same retard demographic that thinks mde is funny. Vote trump but stop taking this shit so seriously. Also stop with the autistic kek worship. When are you going to leave?

It doesn't trash her so much as it tries to normalize her negligence. Like "Oh, she and Zach can laugh at her old mistakes! I like her more, now". He should have said "So I hear you're responsible for those deaths in Benghazi?" if he wanted to trash her.

>That's american comedy for you

Say what you want but there's a genius to it. Most societies don't know what to do with the mentally ill. Americans use them for entertainment. They make money. Everybody wins!

The only genuine moment in this interaction was where Hillary looked angry and said "Don't tell me what to say"

I actually think that might have been a blooper and they edited it in to the end product

>as secretary how many words per minute could you type? and how does president obama like his coffee? like him? weak?

>oh right, because you said you wanted to take everyones guns before we were rolling

>I'd love to keep in touch, whats the best way to reach you, e-mail?

top kek

the funny thing is this is the most normal I've seen hillary in a while, when shes purposefully trying to do deadpan, usually she seems like shes hopped up on coke or something, actually she probably is

O fuk

Fuckin roasted son

It doesn't look bad for her (aside from the sub part acting) but it does look bad for Zack since he's so obviously in the bag for Clinton. He's supposed to be a shithead with the guests he interviews, not help them.

>It doesn't look bad for her

Come on CTR, at least put some effort in

The sad thing is.... this was the first thing I've seen with Hillary in the last 9 years that didn't make me want to vomit hearing her speak.

Good job Hillary! Now.... eh.... do it again 20 times or your campaign is as dead as anyone who questions your honesty.

>he doesn't think sam hyde is funny
I wouldn't say that if i were you

Naw man she's just okay, forgettable. None of what was said was catastrophic for her. It was just bland.

Zack is truly the one that failed since his whole act was "haha Trump is an idiot / a racist".

correctrecord.org/about-us/

my god obama was so much better than clinton

tfw I had a dream last night where we killed all the women and lived in perpetual race war against the other races with no women to spread peace and boredom

Holy shit Zach is one of the funniest people on the planet.
I hate Hillary but he is hilarious.

>It's another episode of Hillary tries to be a Heu-mon

but there is no happy laughter at all after those lines. she's just dumbfounded and appears incompetent.

he also ridicules her pseudo charming attitude.

and to come back to the part where he tells her that she should have said "yeah you know me" is a straight insult. he openly calls her a liar. she takes a threatening stance "don't tell me what to say" which he comments with "fine lose, country goes to shit" thereby indicating that she wouldnt be able to help the country by herself but would have to be told/advised on it. basically he presents her as a lesser evil with the only qualification of her not being trump. that might work in zachs worldview but wont get her any votes. anyone not taking the idea of trump being some kind of demon would be inclined to elect him after watching this 'interview'.

only part where she collects any points is when she refuses to bash on trump after zach thematised the relationship of trumps and hillarys daughter.

the questioning what she would do in case trump wins makes her look clue and powerless and ends outright disastrous, with him ridiculing her aims against arms.

right after her trying cheering on the idea of trump wearing a white power tie to the debate, zach makes a connection to her by asking cillary about trumps wedding she attended.

when hillary tries to work on her biggest problem, the voters viewing her as elitist and babbles about how we need to help mainstreet he just interupts her with the trump trailer in which he states the very same goals but more convincingly. zach picks up the last line and tells her that trump approved her messages makes her so insignificant.

sounds like a movie plot

It bothers me that there is a person in this world that not only looks like that, but one who clearly goes out of his way to look like that.

she looks like she's nodding.

It's not really a surprise that he prefers Clinton, although to be honest he's probably a Bernie bro or something. If you look at his earlier work (pre-hangover) he's pretty solidly liberal.

i dunno but it was pretty funny i guess

Scripted or not she looked buttblasted

>just stays silent and doesn't have a comeback for half of the jokes like even Obama could

oh yeah, she's going to get rekt at the debate