Leftists on suicide watch

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wayiX5rKg7w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I fucking love Caitlyn Jenner.

wtf i love trannys now

Wtf I love mental illness now

wtf I love ass now

We know they are leftists, the only people vapid and empty enough inside to enjoy this garbage are Liberals.

WTF I love dick now

Damn. Lefty women love Kim.

Trump slowly but surely steals the women vote!

wtf I love kek now

wtf I love traps now

What's going on?

Wtf I love delusional men who think they are something they absolutely are not and can never be now.

wtf I want to watch Caitlyn fuck Kim now

does kek love ass?

kek

lmao can't wait until media darling """Caitlyn""" becomes persona non grata overnight

wtf I love Bruce now

Obviously

wtf I love coalburners now

wtf i love coalburners now

tfw the media can't attack either of them or they will be labelled transphobic and sexist

>crucial Kardashian vote

>ywn become a tranny and redpill your hot daughter with your redpill tranny cock

She's so brave

thats >american politics for ya

Add another one to the pool of under educated trump supporters.

Daily reminder that Cred Forums is a trap-friendly board

Daily reminder that traps are based

Daily reminder that you would fuck Caitlyn Jenner IMMEDIATELY, given the chance

Is he/she our guy/gal?

Try "tyranny of the majority"

The number 1 reason democracy does not work outside of a small group of intellectuals. It requires each person voting to have all the facts, something which does not matter at all in current day democratic systems. They all run on importing more lowest common denominator voters to vote for your party

Absolute

Fucking

Trash

That google lover has a cult of millions that do whatever she says desu. Useful idiots.

Beautiful AND brave

If Kimye endorses Trump then he's basically running unopposed.

This is good. With this trump will get the tranny vote and the slut vote. Next they have to get Kanye endorsement and niggers will be in the bag.

Kek loves everything that comes in matched sets, whether it's ass cheeks, tits or these fucking digits

i only like cute traps. caitlyn is a 70 year old man in a dress. ewww

>We're now using useful idiots
Holy shit we're the new illuminati

leafs on suicide watch

And feet apparently.

only cute traps, right?

More like exploit a loophole in California law to dodge a manslaugter charge.

I could be remembering this wrong, but Kanye was talking good about Trump pretty early in the election, but he had to stop because of Kim.

Now that Kim isn't shilling for Hillary, we might just get a Kanye endorsement.

Kanye's a lot more redpilled than he lets on. Sometimes he wears that expression like he knows so many things he's not allowed to tell anybody.

Caitlyn was a victim of police brutality as well.

youtu.be/wayiX5rKg7w

What if Kanye endorsed Trump (maybe just because of the tax breaks who cares) and did a commercial where he says "Donald Trump cares about black people." spoofing his post-Katrina Bush remark, and Hillary's black vote went from 99% to 80%?

>he unironically values kanye west
normies gtfo

I counter with OC

>be random chick
>make sex tape
>get famous
>turn this around and decide to get big
>use fame to get rich as fuck
>make 50million last year alone
>get married
>have a kid or two

>Hillary wants to increase the estate tax to 65%

Who saw this coming? All she is worth will be gobbled up by the state and she won't be allowed to hand it over to her kids. Any celebrity worth anything who is endorsing Hillary either is happy to give away all they have worked for to the state or they have already set up protections to ensure they don't give a cent. Take a wild guess how many of them are the former