Based Trump

Based Trump

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/Can-you-file-a-lawsuit-against-a-country
youtube.com/watch?v=zI5hrcwU7Dk
projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/?ex_cid=rrpromo#now
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Pretty retarded considering al-Qaeda is an enemy of the House of Saud.

That's like sueing Taiwan for what China does

Saudi arabia funded 9/11. They deserve to be nuked.

No, its like suing your neighbour because their kid broke your window. The neighbour didnt break your window, but they are still responsible.

are u stupid? alqaida has been doing their bidding since forever. and they're getting their arms to take down assad.

>That's like sueing Taiwan for what China does

No, its like suing the CIA and Mossad for what ISIS does.

Have you been listening to Trump?

Saudi Arabia is in his sights. Shit is game over for them is Trump becomes president

How do you sue a country anyway? Like what stops them from saying no and not paying a cent?

t. Prince Ali

You think the Saudis don't have money/assets in our country?

Still don't get it.

Then you're an idiot

Can you show me how much of an idiot you aren't by explaining it to me?

And the US funded Saudi Arabia. Can I sue the US government? The CIA?

Can the Syrian refugees sue the US for funding the civil war?

how's your brazilian vacation going, prince abdul?

Saudi Arabia is threatening to dump US Treasuries & other US Debt securities if the "Sue Saudi Arabia Bill" passes.

Dumping US Debt Securities decreasing the price of US Debt, increasing the yield on the Debt, therefore increasing the cost to borrow and overall creating a contractionary monetary environment which would not be good for the US economy.

That doesn't answer the question of how a US citizen can sue Saudi Arabia.

>what is an online search engine

I'll make it easy for you you incapable leaf

quora.com/Can-you-file-a-lawsuit-against-a-country

Oh ok so what you're saying is that you aren't smart enough to explain it yourself.

Thanks for the link. I'll read that. You haven't convinced me you aren't an idiot either though.

Would he let Saudis sue him in federal courts?

Because that bill goes both ways. Permitting it would allow any government all over the world to sue the POTUS in court.

>he hasn't read the 28 pages

Saudis got the terrorists into the US, and there was a shit ton of other stuff redacted. And that's just what's proven, everyone knows that Al-Qaeda/Al-Nusra and Saudi Arabia are on the same page in Iraq and Syria.

Is there anything the US can do to counteract that leverage Saudi Arabia has over it?

Consume oil faster. It'll keep the Saudis wealthy for now but get us closer to the end when we can cast them off

>imfuckingplying we have to listen to lesser nations

T. Britannia 1775

>1 post by this ID

I didn't realize we colonized the world
fucking cool bro

Doesn't the USA have plenty of oil reserves to flood the market with, or is it all meme-shale?

Saudis have bought property in america from the early 70's.

You guys are bluepilled who sees thing in terms nations and people, and Trump feeds this to you plebs.

Get redpilled

youtube.com/watch?v=zI5hrcwU7Dk

Blubble deez gloop mitow fletus .......

Aaaiiiieeee!

>]
so what you're saying is we should nationalize all of their shit?

We do, but environmental regulations...

projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/?ex_cid=rrpromo#now
DO SOMETHING YOU FAGGOTS
DO
SOMETHING
GET OFF YOUR ASSES AND VOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTE

Isn't there a good chance they'll have to sell them anyway? KSA has serious financial issues. The welfare state they built up still needs to be ponied up into, they are engaging in tons of defense spending, and with oil at rock bottom they aren't getting much help there. Groups of state workers haven't been paid in months and inter-bank lending rates are at all time highs.

Also, given how long they've held US Treasuries they might be holding onto some bonds that have a pretty solid coupon. Might be able to sell at a premium at this point.

Do you understand what seizing assets is?

Also, I'm the one that called you an idiot

you can sue whoever you want, you just need a lawyer, if you right then youl win

Saudi Arabia is a fragile country, because the people will revolt if the pervert princes don't keep the gibs flowing. Oil prices getting low has caused them immense problems, but because the princes are mostly inbred, mentally ill perverts the chances that they will be able to transition from an oil-based economy without experiencing a revolution are about zero. Look how they fucked up Yemen. I don't see how they can seriously threaten to "punish" the USA for anything, since their existence is at US discretion. China certainly won't help them, as they have similar issues (mass unrest in China, things are extremely fragile).

>That's like sueing Taiwan for what China does
You're a fucking dumbass

What a surprise that a monkey doesn't understand how a civilised society works.

One of the captured terrorists admitted that they received funding by a Saudi prince. Well guess what... that Saudi prince happens to be the king of Saudi Arabia today.

He was captured because the idiot asked his flight instructor how to fly a plane into a building and he reported him to the FBI. Arrested in August of 2001.