What does Cred Forums think of tipping?

What does Cred Forums think of tipping?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z-qV9wVGb38
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Your a nigger if you dont tip

Only do it to show Waiters I'm better than them because I've got plenty of disposable cash. I even do it if I get rubbish service and end up complaining, just so they feel doubly bad about themselves.

>says the brown id

Customary. If the service is shit they get none. That rarely happens. If the service is good they get 5% more than the standard tip of 10%

You carry my food its not a hard fucking job.

What's a nigger? It's almost like you're a fucking google or some shit with your unintelligible babble

>Good service, good attitude
Decent tip
>Bad service, bad attitude
You get absolutely nothing.

It's an incentive to put an effort in. If you are terrible then too bad.

What is this tipping shit you burgers brought over here. If you're being paid a minimum wage to do your fucking job I'm not giving you extra out of my wallet to do something your paid for. Nobody tips a factory worker who probably works ten times harder than some twenty something cuck who just walks back and forward with food all day.

I completely disagree with it, but I still do it.

I'm a huge fan of it. There's nothing more euphoric than tipping my fedora to a maiden in public.

I don't like it, why should a chambermaid or a waiter get money from outsiders while other people such as garbage collectors or a doctor's assistant dosen't.
Anyway i normally tip since its a social norm

A forced way of "fixing" a broken system in america. Kindness everywhere else.

When I go out to eat I only have enough money for the food not paying the employee's wages to

This

I will tip if I get a blowjob out of it, otherwise piss off

american tipping culture is dumb, you should not pay extra for expected service. if you tip for bad service kys, tipping is only for exceptional service or special, big orders

I think its easier to get a math degree than to understand tipping culture.

i

dont

fucking

get it

You should penny tip every once and a while. Don't let these waiters think they are constantly doing a great job.

form a fucking union if you want to negotiate your salary, you fucking third worlders always bitching about not getting enough free stuff

You know a nigger when you see one

nigger

Math make sense, social structures dosen't

Are you supposed to tip on pick up? If so this is jew tier shit. I can kind of understand that these faggots want a tip if you have them deliver but there should not be a reason on pick up

I'm not a poorfag so I tip 20% on most service interactions. nbd

I kind of wish it was unnecessary, especially for bullshit like expected tipping on top of a gratuity or delivery fee.

You tip for service. Making the item you paid for is not a service. I asked the local sub shop owner about the request for tip on the credit card reader and if he really expects one. He said he only puts it there because it gets him more money. He or anyone else working the cash register don't pay attention to it at all.

It's appreciated if you leave something when you eat in and dirty the tables, though.

Employee-condoned entitlement. I don't tip. Period.

Well, that's not true. I don't tip food service staff. I'll tip tradesmen that do work for me if they finish things up early or under budget.

>>be a long time ago
>>americans never tip
>>rich americans go to europe
>>see rich euro tips
>>women impressed
>>men jealous
>>people you tip treat you like ur a celeb
>>rich americans bring it back here
>>it works people jealous love you hate you etc
>>poor americans see this
>>they start to tip to try to do the same
>>it works they impress other poors
>>"i have slightly more than you"
>>tips always came first then the service
>>after a while businesses thought of a way to benefit from this
>>they start a campaign teaching people on how to tip at establishments
>>tip after service
>>must always tip certain people
>>min. amount of tip
>.max. amount of tip
>>it worked
>>people no longer tip for great service or because they can or want
>>people now tip because society dictates it because businesses were able to manipulate and win

having said that this is NOT the reason Googles never tip.

>>its not wrong to never tip
>>but if you are repeat customer its smart to always tip and get to know the people that bring u ur food / make it

Neither does your grammar, Nachbar :::----DDDDDD

You're an idiot.
it is legal in every state to pay tipped employees less than minimum wage.
2.15 an hour in texas.

Tips are literally how all the money is made.

I'm not saying the job is super hard. I'm fundamentally opposed to tipping. Employers should pay their employees not the customers.

0% if my food/mixed drink takes longer than 30 minutes and its not crowded. 5% if its a nigger and normal service. 10% for a white brother. 15% exceptional service. 20% for exceptional service and i know them.

Kill yourself, kike.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z-qV9wVGb38

I worked as a waiter for 3 days, I had to quit as it put too much pressure on my knee that I fucked up playing rugby a few years ago. I Will always tip generously now as it was a shit job.

You're an idiot. I've worked in food service and you're blatantly lying to me right now, either through malice or ignorance.

Federal minimum wage applies to all jobs, and the $2.15 meme you hear spouted only applies if the tips themselves + 2.15 equal $7.25 or greater. If someone doesn't get tipped, the employer is required by federal law to make sure the employee is compensated $7.25 an hour.

Now, if someone routinely receives no tips, they might be terminated for underperformance. That's not for me to worry about; such a thing only happens because people like you perpetuate the bullshit tipping culture we have in the US. If nobody tipped, restaurants would just downsize waitstaff, change to a pick-up-window model, or suck it up pay the $7.25 all the time instead of guilt tripping customers into covering two thirds of the tab.

>it is legal in every state to pay tipped employees less than minimum wage.
Notably, employers are required to top you up to minimum wage if you're still making less than it after including your tips. That said, plenty of shitty employers will try to get away with not doing this.

Scam to shame customers into paying more than they normally would.