Why wont millennials grow up?

Why wont millennials grow up?

nypost.com/2016/03/21/millennials-need-to-put-away-the-juice-boxes-and-grow-up/

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20160330160814/http://nypost.com/2016/03/21/millennials-need-to-put-away-the-juice-boxes-and-grow-up/
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1474759813697.webm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kyle_Smith
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/East_Longmeadow,_Massachusetts
fullphaser1.wordpress.com/2010/11/28/how-do-we-sleep-while-our-beds-are-burning/
youtube.com/watch?v=C8G8cdbPmp8
youtube.com/watch?v=_dlmsULpgjI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because feminism has made women unattainable for far more men than ever before. Since women are not an achievable goal now, there's less reason to adhere to social norms. Why dress well, or even get a great career if you'll have to work far harder to please a woman than one would for you? It only makes sense to drop out.

If you morph society beyond its original state then the same standards don't apply.

Should be really fucking obvious but no let's just pick and choose what we keep and throw away but only where it concerns people that aren't me WEW

Making shitty excuses is something that children do.

>break down all social structures
>destroy all tradition
>oblitherate gender roles
>wwwaaaaahhhh why aren't men acting like men anymore?

remove the leaf.

>doesn't refute points
>name calling
wtf i hate millennials now

There is no need to grow up.

Life is good. I get my enjoyment from the Internet. Women are trash.

Jews

>picture of a white male

every time

Growing up sucks dude

This.

Men work harder, men take risks, men are willing to go beyond and above all because of family.
But what does that mean to a place that has a 50% rate of divorce, what does it mean when feminism is on the rise when males are even rejecting women because of how many laws are on their side?

What does a male get for behaving like a man?
He gets criticized by women for being a part of the patriarchy.
So why behave like a man, I'd rather just stick to being a boy.

Other generations were fucking drafted into war and had to deal with huge economic crashes. Millennials had everything handed to them on a silver platter and still failed.

Millennials are the product of those who raised them

Excuses for what?

It doesn't matter if what I do is good/bad in the context of a society from 50 years ago - that society is gone now.

I don't need to "man up" in a world where being a man doesn't mean anything.

So Kyle Smith got upset and whined on his blog about people needing to grow up?

wew laddy

>Boomers had everything handed to them on a silver platter and still failed.

Fixed that for you.

Yeah, because there wasn't a massive recession in 2008, no siree bob.

>“Out of student loans and treehouse homes we all would take the latter.”
Spotted the the merchant

>millennials need to
>need

sounds spooked

>juice boxes
Obviously this fag doesn't know anything about us Millennials

>woman centric life
typical cuck

>Millennials had everything handed to them on a silver platter and still failed.

The platter is gilded, and there's nothing on it by IOUs.

what juice box?
it's the weekend and i'm drinking beer

Yeah basically this. Jews are panicking because millennials are not paying into the system like their parents did. Jews need dem shekels for their future wars when the boomers retire.

You're an idiot. Millennials failed BECAUSE they had everything handed to them. It's not like Millennials popped out of the womb defective or some shit.

Bad times => Strong people => Good times => Weak People => Bad Times

>Smith
That sounds like a degenerate Anglo name. Argument disregarded.

were they drafted or fucking drafted? the extra emphasis really bolsters your point there

Bzzt, incorrect, see me after class.

The acts of one generation depend on the one before.

If millenials are lazy and ineffectual, the blame is directed at the parents and the governments their parents elected

Why should they?
No one will answer this question because they realize there is no good answer.

>spooked
Is lefty/pol/ trying to transplant more Anarchist memes to us? Fuck off with your "spooks". We use cuck here.

>Taking the ny post seriously
Wew lad

Because the white race will die if they don't

Slightly frozen ones are the best

>why can't we squeeze the goyim dry for every penny they have and every second they're alive

Hmm I wonder

>not archived
dropped

>millenials need to make money
>this causes them stress

Working shit mcjobs for shit pay (for which you need 2-5 years experience) should stress people out because that's not a living wage

I like juice boxes.
>perfect portion
>no dirty cup
>sometimes bendy straws
>shelf stable

What in the hell is wrong with juice boxes now?

Translation: why aren't men lining up down the block to pay all my bills?

That feelio when our generation will always be viewed as the cancerous generation that the next one in line had to fix.

White race is dead regardless. There's literally no way to compete with shitskin birth rates.

>boomerscum think they can tell me what to do

thanks for the great energy serbia - we need more attitudes like this

>Your not acting like how old people used to act
>Conform to society's standards and grow up
I fucking hate faggots like these. What's wrong with playing vidya and relaxing?

WE'RE ALLOWED TO PUT AWAY THE JUICE AGAIN

You wouldn't be making money if you did do that. Your bills alone would still be more than what you are taking in

Whites are fucked regardless of whether they grow up or not. Western nations won't stop importing niggers if mellenials grow up. Try again.

REEEEEEEEEEEE DAMN KIDS

remember when all the fucking millennials protested the war and we had to institute a draft oh wait....

Fair enough
Working 2 shitty mcjobs to make a living should stress people out

Why don't boomers ever blame themselves?

Not only did they go to Afghanistan but they went to Iraq too

There is only one way

> Millennials had everything handed to them on a silver platter and still failed.

That's exactly why they failed though, you only become stronger through struggle.

Quality > Quantity. We could wipe out the nigs in a decade if we all chose to. That's power. They will never advance beyond however far we help them advance. Fuck, we dump billions in aid every year and they can't even stop having medieval-style famines.

It might help give us a chance of closing the faucet.

I'm a millennial. I've had everything handed to me on a silver platter, faggot

Just because te boomers were spoiled doesn't Mean we weren't soiled more you fucking faggot ass weeb

>Why aren't you suffering? I suffered at your age! Suffer like I did!

Says the people who work cushy office jobs then come home to watch TV, eat from a massive fridge, live in suburbia, get weekends off, and bitch about the AC unit making the office too cold during a heatwave.

I'll continue to make money to fund my rave nights on weekends where I fuck teen girls, thank you.

>tfw I have enough money to NEET for 200 years
>Tfw socially I am already dead and if I died no one would find me for weeks

Feels good famalams

>Boomers start the entitlement generation(customer's always right!) and being born into one of the greatest economies ever
>Gen X grow up with entitlement passed down from Boomers
>Gen X raise Millennials and pass down entitlement further

WHY ARE MILLENNIALS SO DAMN ENTITLED?!

If you were spoiled you wouldn't be posting on this Philipino Printmaking Chatzone.

You're a failure berating other failures to convince yourself you're any better, to to cover the remorse that stems from acting in a way that nobody appreciates you for.

>I've had everything handed to me on a silver platter,

Expect a high paying secure job that didn't require going $90,000 in debt

>tfw no money to live this dream

what's a juice box?

Boomers need to start taking seriously the notion that they've failed to accomplish anything worthy of the next generation's attention and fuck off. Especially the ones in politics.

>It might help give us a chance of closing the faucet.
Likely not. Mostly because "growing up" means falling in line with the boomer order.
If they want millennials to grow up, they need to step down and open the government and market to them. Theyre both so dominated by crony boomers that it doesn't matter what anyone else does

"We are old and miserable be like us don't try and change anything!"

>had this much
>keep blowing it on the stock market
help

wtf i hate millenials now. im a #boomermissle

"Millennials need to grow up" says the demographic that thinks paying taxes into a society they benefit from is theft, and can spend literal months whining about somebody not worshiping their flag and literal years crying about nobody else thinking their authority figures(police) are infallible. And then turn around and call everyone else statists.

Ya ok assfaggots. enjoy losing the election, and then the civil war that follows when you try to throw an armed tantrum about not getting your way

The grandparents keep borrowing from the future and the grandkids can't pay for any more

You chose to wipe out the nigs on day 1 after they got voting rights. You've been trying to genocide them for about 150 years and you still have failed. Fuck off.

Juice boxes are delicious fuck you

Why bother trying when death is easier than living.

post archive you jew
web.archive.org/web/20160330160814/http://nypost.com/2016/03/21/millennials-need-to-put-away-the-juice-boxes-and-grow-up/

What does 'growing up' even mean? The article only lists a few criteria, most of which are purely subjective shit like 'stop being narcistic'. The only point thats valid is that adults need to make their own money, which i can agree with, but most millenials already do that anyway.

Actually thought I would hear a new argument. Just another old cuck blaming us for the society he ruined.

I have a 45k job a year out of college, but many of my friends weren't so lucky. The economy sucks and our culture is degenerate.

Who would want a piece of this shit sandwich?

These old cucks with their "boomers" and "Gen X" nostalgia should be fired from their jobs or kicked from their homes so they can learn what it's like to start from scratch in the (((current year)))

Our parents made the same as us coming out of college with single family homes a third of what they cost now.

Then they all allowed this diversity and degeneracy to overwhelm our culture. They elected shitty puppets bribed by (((banks))) to crash the economy.

All those divorced boomers and Gen X types are the absolute worse. We are the bastard generation. Witnessed the golden age of the West just in time to grow up and inherit a third world globalist dump.

Sit down okay, I am about to tell you something that may surprise you.

You don't have to struggle and to successful. Working smarter is far more valuable in the long run than working harder. If you don't have to break your back for the same results then don't. All Boomers had to do was pass on the torch to their children and keep the system running. But instead they put out the torch and told the Chinese kids to light it because it would save us the trouble.

Because millenials had pop psychology/self-esteem bullshit rammed down their throats and turned them into lazy self defeatist whiners. The fucking baby boomers also won't retire which is also a major part of the reason why barely any millenials, that aren't cucks, hold any salaried positions.

What's their angle here? Being pissy that young people don't want to vote Hillary?

>the recession began in '08
>not with the bursting of the real estate bubble in Summer '06
leafposting

> Born into a strip-mined world with few natural resources left.
> No jobs. No unions. No pensions.
> Cost of living increases have cut all wages in half relative to the boomer generation.
> Buying power of the dollar by ~95% relative to the boomer generation.
> Boomers voted to dump the entire national budget into the desert for the last 15 years.
> Boomers voted to gut the education system in favor of SJW narratives.
> Healthcare now costs more than a mortgage
> Mortgages have become life-ruining traps.
> Marriages have become life-ruining traps.

> Millennials work longer hours and take less vacation.
> Millennials continue to create the greatest fortunes in the history of man using only computer code and raw data.
> Millennial-driven Silicon Valley responsabile for the vast majority of US economic growth post 9/11
> Millennial-driven economic growth literally the only thing keeping boomer retirement accounts solvent.

"Put down the Juice box."
Fuck off, Old man. It helps me code.

help a fellow burger live the neet dream anons

Ever heard of a blue collar job? Start off at the factory and work your way up.

>Millennials are taking bereavement leave from work to build therapeutic treehouses

>they’re bringing Mommy and Daddy to interviews

>they’re bringing a snack to business meetings

>they have a constant need to be entertained

Who is doing these things? A couple of young people? And he decides that a few autists represent and entire generation of millions and millions of people?

another smug (((journalist))) complaining about millenials, who could have thought

No it's okay we'll just import brown people

It will be interesting once boomers and gen-x retire. They no saving, no retirement, no pensions, they only have massive debt.

Social security won't save them, they're going to die poor.

>work cushy office jobs then come home to watch TV, eat from a massive fridge, live in suburbia, get weekends off, and bitch about the AC unit making the office too cold during a heatwave

What kind of life is this? I can't imagine being trapped in a dead end life cycle similar to what you described. Sure, I understand that it's a secure and comfy life, but is it worth it in the end?

When you get old won't you be lying in your bed wondering why you didn't be more daring during your prime years instead of wasting it away at a neverending 9-5?

Failed to do what exactly?

Make the Jews richer?

These kind of articles feel more and more like some sort of psychological defense mechanism by past generations that realize that they've utterly wasted their lives and are desperate to attach some sort of meaning or virtue to their misery.

Sure, the number of dollars you get paid is higher, but unlike the previous generation its pretty much impossible to ever live beyond living on rent. So of course, if you have the option you're going to live with your parents and pay them rent to save cash.

The job market is pretty dead because all the low skill jobs are taken up, and college isn't really something everyone is meant for.

Milenials deal with a society that doesn't like them, and dead job market, and the joy of never really owning where they live and having to pay outrageous rent to live in a shitty apartment.

Baby boomers are idiots who had one of the best economies to be alive in and act just as pretentious as SJWs these days, dispite not knowing a damn thing about the world anymore.

My friend works long hours to support his single mother, has hopped around several jobs of very shitty quality just to make ends meet, and yet articles like this just generalize the shit out of my generation. These fucking idiots live in the past and don't realize how the world is right now and its infuriating.

>Be milennial
>Didn't get much handed to me, other than my folk's really fancy house to eat, sleep, shit in.
>Had nothing handed to me in regards to making my life better

Back in high school, I had my first phone. Everyone else had a nicer one. Those kids were the cool kids with connections

Back in high school, I had to walk and take the bus. Lots of other kids got rides. Many had cars. One even had a nice Ford Mustang and got a nice girlfriend and lots of friends because his parents gave him that. I didn't. He got to get a better life because of that vehicle.

College? I'm paying for it, even though I don't go to one anymore. You have ficking

Do I have any relatives who own a deli, gas station, supermarket, restaurant, pizza parlor? Nope! No family business to get a job at. Plenty of other kids had that chance. I didn't.

>You're a failure berating other failures to convince yourself you're any better

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1474759813697.webm

Society has destroyed any need to grow up.
No need work hard when you can go on welfare.
No need to get married when some woman will destroy your entire life and everything you worked for because she slept with another man
No need to have kids when you're drowning in debt.
No need to achieve when some woman/black/liberal will criticize you for all your hard work.

Even if you accept the millennial notion that we have it so much harder than older generations, and that we've been left a shit world, millennials are still fucking babies, because all they ever do is bitch and moan about it, and never even attempt real solutions, or work to fix it. They just do meaningless social justice shit, and scream that someone else should fix shit for them.

I'm actually insulted that being born in '85 lumps me in with these fucking whiners, but part of that is that I was raised by grandparents who fled to America to escape the Holodomor, and not by lazy asses.

ITT: a bunch of low-energy males that live for women complain that women no longer offer them a reason to be the best version of themselves

incredible. Live for your fucking selves

He is right though.

Dad get the fuck off of Cred Forums.

It means google. It is a joke off the KKK roleplaying as ghosts.

>get a STEM degree
>save half your money
>learn a decent trading system
>try not to fuck up like me

Exactly like the article I was expecting it to be. Reminds me of the WSJ article about how families are "saving too much money" and how the economic state is THEIR fault.

>Start off at the factory and work your way up.
>Start off at a factory

I'd rather not leave the country.

Buy and hold ETFs with huge AUM

>why you didn't be more daring during your prime years instead of wasting it away at a neverending 9-5?
Because my dream was to have a bank account above 20k

Because for now I can live rural with my retired father and support the household with gibmedats and do all the stuff that is both fun and beneficial such as fishing and foraging mushrooms and posting on Cred Forums.

The best thing about this thread is that Cred Forums is also a bunch of millennials with juice boxes.

Find me a factory job I'll take it right away. One with a pension and a 40 hours a week.

bitch I drink juice boxes because they are economical

bitch I am a thousandair

They don't need to be kicked. Remember, they were the ones who sold off their country's manufacturing base and began a huge push towards outsourcing manufacturing and services. They took away their ability to pay the bills when they did this, now they are double fucked. They can't pay the bills and have either sell off assets or they have to work until they die. Their children do not have jobs either and can't help.

Boomers burned their bridges

a spook is a nigger. A cuck is not necessarily a nigger. Learn your nouns, lel

>carry niggers and women to justify more displacement.

Are you stupid? He made a perfectly good set of points to the article OP posted and you say he is making excuses? Fuck off you dumb shit.

Only spics and nig nogs get hired in those. If you're white they'll ask why you're even bothering to apply.
>Source: Whitey that works in a warehouse office.
Further proof social/cultural demographics are working against whites.

omg THIS THIS THIS

We should just revert to the stone age and hunt prey with rocks, that's how men are supposed to be. And die at an average age of 25 (considering you don't get raided by a neighboring tribe as a toddler and die anyway).

You must be a literal omega estrogen-drenched pussy to desire any better level of development than that

Boomer and Gen whatevers can die anytime they like to free up the resources instead of hoping we will be their slaves.

>Start off at the factory
Nigger do you think this is 1950? Factory jobs are only in indian sweatshops where they pay people 20 cents and hour. Thanks, NAFTA!

atleast we know conservatives = work democrats = food stamps

Failed at what? This assumption implies Millennials aren't living the way they want. They don't want what the boomers wanted and in not conforming, have succeed.

I mean, fuck, in a lot of fields these days if you want a decent career you need to land a couple solid internships before you even graduate, and odds are they're going to be unpaid. That shit's relatively new, it wasn't always like that. Back at my first internship my boss (an older lady, 65ish) privately confessed to me that she felt guilty sometimes, that she felt like her company was exploiting young people (interns) for free labor.

She was a great boss, loved her to death, but honestly, that's pretty much what they were doing. "Connections", "experience", "resume-building", that shit's not a real fucking salary.

It's harder to get a career off the ground than it used to be. Yes, even if you're in a STEM field. It really betrays an astonishing lack of awareness to blame it on "lazy millennials."

Hm. Nah, we're going to have you hire on through our contractors and get paid shit with little to no benefits and be liable to be laid off at anytime.

>have degree
>have career
>have savings
>have video games
>have anime
>have weed
>have no debt
What's the problem, niggers?

>Ever heard of a blue collar job?

I did work at a factory while I was getting my statistics degree. What I saw was unionized boomers getting paid $50/hr sitting on their asses while the temp workers doing the real work.

defining your existence by women

kill yourself

>Live for yourselves.
Bit empty though bro. I think most of us just want a purpose and place. That's why everyone wants a happening, because it might put some meaning back into our lives.

actually, this argument is very cute
patriarchy is hated > don't join the patriarchy
mission accomplished

So fucking sick of lying (((media))). How do we fix this.. (((They))) own 100% of it.

this is a really shit article
I can't believe someone made money with this

extremely underrated post

Don't piss it away

look it's real easy

if you pay us as much as you paid boomers then we will behave more like they did

we will buy more and get houses and all that jazz

otherwise we just wait for the boomers to die, collect our inheritance, and can finally afford to have children using their money

But don't despair- Trump will fix this, wages and employment are going up!

>At 17 or 18, members of the greatest generation and the baby boomers were handed a union card, or a rifle.

>boomers handed a rifle

Yeah the poor niggers, white trash and spics who got drafted. The rich yuppie white faggots largely skipped out on it.

Those are not excuses, faggot

An excuse is something you use to explain why you can't do something, as opposed to why you won't.

If I don't wanna buy your shitty KIA for 70 grand it doesn't mean i'm making excuses, it means you gotta lose a couple 0s before getting me to drive your shitty KIA.

>I was tricked by kikes, so you should as well.

>Implying that US manufacturing isn't in the toilet

What the fuck is millennials

Millenials will be the generation that gets skipped over. We'll be disenfranchised until the old fucks finally die off which won't be for another 20 years.

young americans

It's not just feminism.
You can't plan a family because of sexual liberty&divorce laws.
You can't plan to have your own house because jobs now require you to move every few years and the real estate taxes explode because muh refugees.
You can't plan to contribute to society because society hates you and is degenerate.
You can't live to contribute to mankind because within the next 75 years, there'll be no trees and wildlife left while resource wars between 10 billion Africans bomb us into the apocalypse.

Sure, you can work really hard so that - after taxes - you have a few hundred bucks more than a NEET so that you can afford slightly better gadgets.
And sure, if you're one of the people looking at a stable 100k+ career with decent working hours, it's still worth it.

But for most people it just isn't. And the more people you put on welfare and celebrate on it, the less shame NEETs will have to join them.

Okay I laughed

I really believe that it's a lack of responsibility. For the most part.

>Our parents are set, aka they do not need our financial support. Usually it's the opposite.
>We have no wife at 23.
>No kids to care for
>No accessible jobs after high school
>massive distractions via movies, clubs and video games

Most importantly

>If you are physically fit and attractive with some money.

YOU HAVE ENDLESS PUSSY

No, because at the end of the day I am the one who pays the bills, I am the one who has to feed myself, I am the one who has to take care of myself

>work hard, discipline yourself
>reward is getting to marry a second rate woman who has slept with at least 20 other men and has no personality
>even after you've put in all of the work necessary to live in a good area, your kids will go to school with illiterate foreigners and be stunted in their intellectual and emotional growth
>your neighbors are all foreign h1bs because only le economy matters xD
>if you're lucky your children will marry poop on stoop and ching ching doctors
>even the mansion you worked for looks like shit because the government doesn't want to regulate architecture (it's fine to regulate what they charge and force them to accept ghetto dwellers though)
Yeah, I just don't get it. Why don't people work to accumulate flatscreen tvs and large houses? Sounds fulfilling

because of atheism

you have absolutely no foundational reason to tell someone to grow up. the secular worldview is that we're on this planet for three score and ten years, then we cease to exist. why concern yourself over things like responsibility for creating the next generation of children of God, creating a family unit based on a lifelong oath with a woman, til death do you part?

if you don't believe that God exists, and God has spoken, then there are no rules. play Gran Turismo and eat Doritos til you die. jack off to Riley Reid. nothing more is required.

People born after 1985 or 1990. I'm not sure what the exact date is.

this is the other big reason the "hurr durr millenials are whiny" crowd are full of shit. Half the complaints about millenials boil down to old fuckers who couldn't escape a dead end job in 40 years of working being super butthurt that folks younger then them are avoiding the same mistakes. It is literally just whining from the failures of the last few generations.

The only hope for cuckllenials is that the generation below them is even more retarded. It's a race to the bottom lads

>yes goyim work more for things that can collapse at every minute, buy a house you can never pay back hahah

Oh I won't.

>falling wages
>rising cost of living
>exponential cost of housing
its a mystery

And just for laughs, this is the author: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kyle_Smith

>Smith graduated from East Longmeadow (Massachusetts) High School in 1984, and graduated summa cum laude and Phi Beta Kappa from Yale University.[11] Smith served in the U.S. Army during the Persian Gulf War, holding the rank of lieutenant.[12][13] From 1996 to 2005 he worked at People magazine as editor of book and music reviews.[6]

>Film critic
>Yale graduate
>Member of most prestigious liberal arts fraternity
>Grew up in middle to slightly upper middle class Suburb en.wikipedia.org/wiki/East_Longmeadow,_Massachusetts

>Mocks millennials wanting a romantic comedy relationship
>Wrote: Love Monkey is a comic novel about a cynical, self-deprecating journalist named Tom Farrell[14] and his romantic tribulations in New York City. The book was first published by William Morrow[15] in 2004.[16] A New York Times article[17] described the book as a guys' version of such popular chick-lit novels as Bridget Jones's Diary and Melissa Bank's,
>.'Love Monkey' has been called a male version of Sex and the City and an American version of Nick Hornby's High Fidelity. It is an achingly accurate depiction of a thirty-something single man....an engaging romp through the mind of a single guy

The best of this article is where the author claims millenials all have two parents at home to give them shit despite millenials having the highest rate of divorced parents of any previous generation in history. The breakdown of family traditon and values is a major contributor to this change.

Because growing up is counterproductive to what our parents and grandparents did.
They never grew up and became pinkos and hippies and degenerates and have been slowly doing the same down the lines so it's only natural for us to be the bottom rung on the pole
Anyone alive today saying we need to grow up are about as hypocritical as you can get because nobody living today can say they weren't part of a generation of deviant degenerate scum that refused to grow up

Success is easier now than at any point in history

I'm a 4th year engineering student and already have a 120k starting job waiting on graduation and it's still September, my entire class has jobs too starting salaries range from 90k-170k, and my GPA is only 3.2, even the 2.5 GPA retards have jobs, after 54 years I'll be making at least 300k.

Most of my other friends went into the trades and make $60/h, they never even have to apply for jobs they literally have HUNDREDS of job offers just by posting their resume on the internet, once you become a journeyman you can make 250k per year easy

Step up Cred Forums, there's TONS of work that needs to be done

Funny to see boomer faggots trying to rewrite history so that they aren't the ones to blame for all this. They're in for a very rude awakening when there isn't any tax money left to pay for their Social Security handouts.

Who the fuck cares about young Americans except their parents

Legit

Basically if you don't have a family, there is no reason to grow up

Women don't even want kids anymore until they're old and ugly and getting married is a complete scam

Therefore it is actually the logical thing to spend the rest of your life playing video games and shitposting, it's a far happier way of life.

Make me, you fucking kikes.

Autists have a better chance of getting an entry level data entry position, since they have naturally ridiculous typing speed and focus from sitting on a computer for 16 hours a day. Their organizational abilities make it more likely they'll move up in the company, despite their poor social skills.

There are fucktons of those positions available, since most of the people who apply for those jobs are 40-somethings who can't use a computer worth shit and don't last long.

>cant retire till 70
>making tree fiddy/h
>alcoholism
>best time in my life was in conscription because like minded people doing dumb shit
just kill me

thank you for your input Malaysia

>Slave to boomers

Basically everyone born between 1986 and 1996.

20-35 years olds aka young adults.

>should be fired from their jobs or kicked from their homes so they can learn what it's like to start from scratch in the (((current year)))

>I bet I could do your job, user. Stop bitching. (Parents work cushy office jobs where they get bought lunch on occasion, and have a nice AC unit)
>Tell them to prove it
>I already have a job, thank you.

>Before when unemployed
>I bet I can find a job
>Okay, prove it.
>Son, I already have a job. No need to prove shit.

>Comes home from work
>Turns on the TV to watch people work, I.E logging, hunting, fishing, plumbing, construction, home remodeling, cooking, machinery, pawning, trucking, etc.

Absolute insanity.

They keep telling us to take risks, but we don't have the money. My own folks are living on a fucking MINT here in California, constantly buying new shit and remodeling the house. They're taking a trip to Boston, Manhattan, Martha's Vineyard, and upstate New York in a few weeks just for the hell of it. Oh, but none of the money they have is going to be put into maybe starting a business to make more money. A little risk they want me to do alone.

If I had their money, I'd start something easy like a coffee chain.

>We'll be disenfranchised
Thank god

>Other generations were fucking drafted into war
Yeah, and almost 40% of them deserted
At least during Vietnam only 1/3 were drafted and barely 20% went AWOL

And there I was, thinking that Canada is in a recession.

>But... but muh globalism was supposed to help us. What happened to a rising tide lifts all boats?
I hope older generations are proud of what they did

>'Love Monkey' has been called a male version of Sex and the City
AHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
WEW
E
W

I just use a flesh light 100$ a year for a new one.cheaper than a women

It's 1980-2000
Though people born in the 80's have little in common with those born in the 90's and are more like Gen X. Thus the general agreement on Cred Forums about who we're talking about when we say millennials is 1990-2000. 90's kids.

Technically Boomers parents are responsible since their parents are the ones that caught it the Jews and then when the war was over they did a garbage job of raising them
They should have never stopped cracking hippie skulls during the 60's, a loooot of things would be different if they hadn't

We are, but during good times starting salaries would be 150k+, and most people would be getting 10+ job offers instead of 3-5 like they are now

>hurr durr grow up and be miserable like the rest of us
Why should I?

I'm 30, have 2 kids, my own house, 2 cars a stable career.

How exactly have i failed faggot.

who said im not growing up?
my dad is a lawyer.
tell me who and he will sue them.

>east long meadow
>at any relation at all to middle class
WEW
LAD

Also
>Their parents not only didn’t split up, they’re in the next room, available to provide loans, job contacts and juice boxes on demand.
I wasn't aware the divorce rate has dropped at all in modern memory.

>why won't they grow up so they can pay off all the expensive shit my generation bought and give us our gibs

Unlike Germany, canada is not massivly over populated and has especially in the Ressource Rich regions an actuall Labor shortage.

As a 23 year old tax accountant on my own health insurance this article triggers me

>Yeah sonny. Just walk in and give him a firm handshake
>BOOM! you're hired

You forgot.
>follow your dreams the uni meme

I AM SO SICK OF GEN XERS AND BABY BOOMERS BLAMING MY GENERATION FOR BEING INCOMPETENT WHEN THEYRE THE ONES WHO PROGRAMMED US THIS WAY

>WHY ARENT MILLENIALS MAKING BABBYS?
MAYBE BECAUSE ALL THE MOVIES WE SAW GROWING UP HAD BETA MALE NICE GUYS AS THE PROTAG, BUT HE ALWAYS MANAGED TO GET THE QT GF WHO FOR "SOME REASON" ALWAYS DATED THE ASSHOLE, TOTALLY HOW IT WORKS IRL AMIRITE

>WHY ARENT MILLENIALS WORKING
MAYBE BECAUSE WE WERE CONVINCED TO TAKE MEME DEGREES , ALL YOU EVER TOLD US WAS "FOLLOW UR DREAMS :^)" AND DREAMS ARENT MARKETABLE IT TURNS OUT

MAYBE WE GOT SHAFTED BY BOOMER PARENTS WHO HAD NONE OF THE TRADITIONAL VALUES THEIR PARENTS HAD

MAYBE OUR PARENTS BEING DRUGGIES WHO SLEPT AROUND IN COLLEGE AND THEN THEY BROKE UP IN OUR CHILDHOOD AFFECTED OUR DEVELOPMENT

MAYBE THE FACT EDUCATION COSTS SKYROCKETED AND QUOTAS SCREWED OUR ABILITY TO GET A DEGREE WITHOUT MASSIVE DEBT

MAYBE HOUSING CRISIS AND THE FACT GLOBALIZATION SHOVED MILLIONS OF H1B WORKERS INTO THE JOB MARKET MEANS ITS REALLY FUCKING HARD TO AFFORD A HOUSE

MAYBE A GEN XER WHO LAST DATED WHEN CLINTON WAS IN OFFICE DOESNT UNDERSTAND WHY ITS SO HARD TO FIND A STABLE LTR AFTER A DECADE OF RAMPANT CLUB CULTURE BEING FORCEFED DOWN OUR THROATS

>I'm a 4th year engineering student and already have a 120k starting job waiting on graduation

I hope no one actually believes this

when will these kikes leave Cred Forums haven't they had enough shills.

>Being born more than 3 years after the start of a decade still allows you to be a "kid" of that decade
No

What's the point?

If I work harder than my father or grandfather, I'll still be making less money.

I won't be able to find an affordable home in a relatively safe area on such limited income.

My dating prospects are absolutely shit, because previous generations destroyed the concept of marriage and decency.

Previous generations have allowed (((Banks))), multinationals, NGOs, etc. to hijack my government.

Everything is, objectively, going downhill, and these thick fucks expect me to "grow up?" No thanks. I'd much rather waste my life on MMOs and posting politically incorrect opinions on anime forums, than waste it for absolutely nothing in the "adult world." At least I enjoy the former.

Most millenials will be unable to even afford the houses.

All life has to offer young men is consuming a series of increasingly hi-tech purchases to waste their time their, and the chance of marrying a used-up slut in your thirties who divorces you (with the house and kids) when she's got the kids and wants to get more dick before menopause.

Then you get to go back to your shitty 9-6 so you can consume some more shit before you die.

Who wants to buy into this vision of the future?

Yes, I'm in Toronto but if you head out to rural areas you can make 350k+ and in Alberta there's still a labour shortage despite the oil ""crash"" meme, entry level engineers ion Calgary are still making 200k starting

>"I hate this entitled generation. Every kid got a trophy"
>"Who gave us the fucking trophies, Dad?"

I love my generation

We unironically talk about anime and vidya at normalfag work

You're here, are you not?

I started out at 80k I'm a chemical engineer soooooo

Don't worry about millennials, Generation Z is coming to red pill america.

>tfw this thread is basically a nighttime /new/ thread from back in the day
>it only got worse

fullphaser1.wordpress.com/2010/11/28/how-do-we-sleep-while-our-beds-are-burning/

We have this thread every day for fucks sake.

We all know why, so can we talk about more important shit now?

It does actually. Not sure why you're arguing this point.

Because in 1960 when that bitch was born he made a minimum wage comparable to $26/hour. Houses in the 80s? Three times your pay. Now? Ten or more. In America you must work 100 hours a week on minimum wage just to live. A worker making 50K pays 5000 in tax on corporations and 500 on food stamps

Yeah nah, I like having all of my money and my property being under my name and not being at risk of flushing that down the shitter by some cunt who can cry rape at the drop of a hat.

Try reproducing without one

Greatest generation was.

Boomers moved heaven and earth to draft dodge whenever possible. The poor bastards who ended up drafted to Vietnam were either the patriotic sort, the poor blacks or browns or whites. Not the middle/upper class white yuppies.

Gen X had no draft whatsoever and hardly any wars to speak of beyond flash in the pan. Older ones served in Iraq, but the majority would be Millennials in the rank and file frontline grunt (2003 means 18-23 year olds are born 1980-1985). Obviously we weren't drafted into Iraq, either. But the idea of trying to cast the Gen Xers as some stoic bunch of hard-scrabble kids is a YUGE crock of shit.

Quite frankly, aside of the whole war on drug epidemic, I'd sooner say Gen X was more spoiled than the boomers. At least they had race riots and the draft and a lot of visceral unrest. Gen X practically invented their own unrest with the whole grunge scene.

But it's inevitable for "back in my day" to develop. I'm sure Millennials will lecture Gen Z how we had it much harder than them.

Went off the demographics, said the average family income was 60-70,000. That's higher than the average of 50,000 but I figured it'd be upper/middle class. Is East Long Meadow poorfag as fuck or just WASP as hell?

Shit, the fact that a bunch of 30+ year olds have all the minimum wage jobs us college students can't get to help pay for college. I wonder why most of us give up? Why work when we can get money from the government that isn't tax? Fucking insane. Trying to get a part time job but a bunch of Liberal art 30+ fags have them all. WHAT MORE CAN I DO? GLOOOOOOOOOOOOCKS

Why sell yourself short? In America you should be getting AT LEAST 150k assuming your GPA is above 3.0

You don't need a happening, you need a goal. Create your own meaning to live, stop waiting for something cool or kek-worthy to happen

Yours is way more believable at least

because the jews are killing the family unit

The key mellenial strats basically involves making and saving as much as you can. No one has pensions and few have retirements. Don't give a shit what the (((media))) says. The entrepreneurs today are all social related because it's the last industry that isnt grossly regulated.

>collect our inheritance

That's assuming your parents aren't blowing your inheritance on vacations and shitty purchases, culminating in a reverse mortgage where the house goes to the bank instead of you.

Why put your dick inside an apple when the Bible says you can use a surrogate? It's a medicine

>WW2 generation kicks ass
>They build a great post war civilization
>Life is easy
>All it needs is a little work here and there
>WHAM!!! 1960's hit!
>Boomers don't want to conform
>They want weed and LSD
>Fuck Vietnam, Iran, South America
>USA loses all
>Degeneracy everywhere and fuck marriage
>FREE LOVE MAN!
>1970's are emotionally depressing with cocaine and disco everywhere
>1980's Boomers wake up and return to normalcy
>GenXers come along but no one cares
>Boomers go into the 2000's thinking everything is good and decide that they want to try and leave their mark on the world
>They sell everything off to every who is not white, European, or Japanese
>Everything falls apart
>Can't blame their parents, they are dead
>So they blame their children
>Blame their children for being "entitled" and decide to tank inheritances
>Boomers refuse to hire their children or even hook them up with a job
>Fuck education you can get a loan for it and don't bother with learning anything useful
>Fuck working just get credit and loans
>Why can't my children work hard like I did?

Boomers are scum

Despite the excessive drug use, Gen X seems to be a fairly based generation, most the white guys I know from that generation are pretty based.

youtube.com/watch?v=C8G8cdbPmp8

Most of the millenials I know - even the "conservative" millenials are total liberal faggots

The first half of a decade are usually just the previous decade bleeding over. Most of the "90's kid" shit is stuff from 1995 or later. If you google image search 90s Kid, for example, you get a fuckton of Tomogachi (1997), Furby (1998), and mid-90s Nicktoon images.

We got a shit sandwhich, so we're doing whatever the fuck we want and we don't have to listen to you or your rules. You made it impossible for us to live how you lived. Deal with the consequences of your actions.

>I'm getting older and I don't like it, the article

Voluntarily and didn't get the shit they were promised (college, signing bonus etc.) when they got back, if they lived.

Ironically it's when I'm at work, doing my 9 to 5 thing, earning a living and contributing to society that I sometimes sit and think, "Shit, I'm really wasting my life being here."

I've not once felt that way about playing videogames.

You dont want a job working to make some other fuck richer.

Oh boy.

You believe grades dictate how much money you make in the real world?

Go back to your juice box.

why wont he suck a dick?

These damn fucking right wing Nasal shills

Actually they offered me 65k with full health care the 80k with minimal

We do have it harder than Gen Z, at least we will. The civil war has to happen before Z gets old, we have to save their future.

I'll second this. I start trying harder when I have a gf.

Assuming he works in petroleum and dodged the downsizing it's pretty run of the mill. Of course a lot of people didn't dodge the downsizing.

>Not being cognitive for the majority if a decade does not allow you to be part of a decade group m90

Most fortune 500 companies weed people out on grades, unless you have connections you aren't getting in, at least as a new grad, once you have experience it doesn't matter

>Boomers refuse to hire their children or hook them up with a job.
Fuck, right in the feels.

At this point, I just want to work in a library or museum for minimum wage and be left alone. It's a shit show

not my juiceboxes

ok as soon as you remove yourself from your legacy position and stop fleecing the tax payer with you ''social security'' :^) fucking die boomers.

>Millennials never had their dreams shattered. Their parents not only didn’t split up, they’re in the next room, available to provide loans, job contacts and juice boxes on demand.

No

90% of the people on this site are "milennials"

I paid into social security. Why am I wrong for demanding to get what I was promised?

Some of us just want money even if it's pennies. Most of all, job experience like we're told is a good thing.

>mfw I'm exhausted and just end up spending the money on going out drinking on Fridays, hoping to get laid again.

Yeah, just give your bootstraps a firm handshake.

How else will I pay for my books, gas, car and other shit? It is honestly fucking insane. I apply for SaveMart. Told me that I don't have experience to push cart...what? I have been trying for 3 years to get a simple minimum wage job. Almost impossible.

The only thing more disgusting than us millennials are those who try, in the most pathetic, mealy mouthed simpering way, to deny that they are millennials. You see it every time this kind of topic shows up - the ones who try and hedge their claim that they don't identify with millennials, they identify with Gen X (if early 80s) or Gen Z (if mid 90s).

The great thing is what is that defining feature of our generation that all of us can recognize? The special snowflake syndrome. "Not me, I'm unique, I'm special, I'm different, I am the exception".

And tell me, what is more special snowflake than trying to claim you aren't part of this generation?

Boomers didnt' do that. Gen X doesn't do that.

I fucking hate boomers.

My boomer grandma is a hippie slut who cheated on husband, divorced him, raised her kids in a trailer park and then married some trust fund kid 10 years younger than her at her job that she was manager at. The real kicker is that she was able to raise two kids and go to college on a minimum wage job. Now she just bitches that I don't make enough money and tries to tell me what to do with my life despite barely knowing her because she's too busy having fun and not giving a fuck about her son's family who was literally starving while she was traveling the world with her rich second husband. She's also voting for Hillary and was against Sanders because Hillary is a woman and she wants to see a woman president before she finally kicks off.

Fuck boomers. Fuck them to hell.

You can't find those anymore you dumbfuck.

You entitled chuckle fucks elected people into office who sold this country down the river with shit like NAFTA and helped to push those kinds of jobs away while saving the rich tons more money.

>>Boomers refuse to hire their children or hook them up with a job.

This hurts. I never had that one uncle who owns like a sandwich shop or something.

>"Back in my day, I worked at my uncle's store!"

Not very helpful when your folks are desk jockeys.

Also, why are 90% of them consultants? How do I be one?

That's how a loser sounds.

I'll keep working hard, because one day I'll have a family, and they'll reap the benefits of my hard work.

Most millenials are pussies, but it's their parents fault for raising them that way.

America's future are second generation immigrants from parents raised with traditional values.

Yeah but at least things got cheaper right?

Kill her

lol they mad.

boomers die in a fire :^)

If you were born in the 90's, cognizant for most if it or not, you are a 90's kid. Facts are not up for debate. Whether you were aware that you were you or not is just a technicality that doesn't matter.

I was talking with a family friend who is in 50s about potentially hooking me up with a job at a company.

He happened to mention that there was a pension, but they're stopping it next year. All the Boomers of course get to cash out and Gen Xers at least get some return...

Do Boomers even have souls? Are they even capable of empathy?

Literally bulgarian brute.

You mean like what you did in the OP?

well the nearest big city with which it borders is almost 51% white at last time of census. ELM and Longmeadow are where rich dudes go when they need to work in or around Springfield but don't want to (understandably) live in this shithole proper.

You need to go to school. Apply at a community college, then transfer to a university. Get good grades and scholarships will cover the costs, use the co-op program and get some work terms, if you take a STEM course you can make 40k over a single summer easy, you should be able to make a profit going to college, somewhere around 30k-50k at least, with scholarships and work terms I knew a few people who saved up 100k while going to college

>Jews are panicking because millennials are not paying into the system like their parents did
actually, yeah. this.

"Hop to it! Start producing, goyim! You're under quota!!"

>kyle smith
>needy femenist
>inb4 xir/xe identifies as a burnt out slut

I'd say about 80% of my desiring of women is driven by lust and the remaining percent is an actual desire to be with them. Since 3D women are so shitty, and 2D women are so desirable, I really don't give a damn about being in a relationship.

Juice boxes are a convenient way to have a bit of juice, good for making mixed drinks. I don't see what the problem is

That doesn't refute the point of feminism ruining things. I would have rather been drafted than have to deal with the modern triforce of feminism, communism, and terrorism. The point is that any man can survive war and economic collapse, but they cannot survive social justice bullshit because you're destroying society in a way that does not allow retaliation of any kind. The only winning move is to simply not play.

i'm about to drop out of society and leave this country and be poor somewhere else, i can't take it anymore

they have successfully destroyed the white man's will to live in this country

Thx for appreciating me famalam

>tfw my dad was an OK boomer
>saved his money
>bought a farm
>my friends and I all worked on it during the summer
>saved for a retirement
>is going to retire next year

>nurture beat out my nature

Sounds like you're a bit of a whinging cunt, m8.

Exactly, she'll reap the benefits of your hard work, then divorce you or fuck Jamal on the side.

I know, I know, you're special and for YOU everything will go well but but for 80% of all men, they'll either never find a partner, if they find one they'll get divorced, and if they don't get divorced they'll still get cheated on.

Don't get me wrong, we should probably still try to be in the 20% but I can understand why that outlook isn't exactly motivating.

>He had a dad give him a job

Lucky bastard.

>I'll keep working hard, because one day I'll have a family, and they'll reap the benefits of my hard work.
Can you say that in German?

where did it all go so wrong?

This. The underlying problem is women sleeping around. Now the stats sit that roughly 20% of men fuck around 80% of women. There are a fair bit of 1-1 relationships but by en large as a man you fall into two buckets.

The small bucket of 'alpha' males, where you fuck girls easily and frequently, push for promotions and in general get your way using pure strength of character.

The much larger bucket takes in all the males who cannot be alpha.

Previously society still had a respected place for these 'beta' males. They could still get married and trust that their wife was reasonably well respected, not sleeping around etc.

Now these people are disenfranchised. Even if they find a girl they like, she has already been fucked by several alphas. This creates a feeling of inadequacy which manifests in divorce.

Im still voting for Trump faggot

No amount of these insult shill threads will change the outcome

Western Civilization died because of their women.

Women need to be treated like adults with childrens' brains.

Merchant could never destroy civilization without the stab in the back by the war trophies known as women.

We really ought to be voting for death panels. So we can rid the world of the boomers as fast and as efficiently as possible.

Its the one thing Cred Forums can agree on.

>Start off at the factory

Sorry, I don't speak chink.

You sound ugly

Remember when older generations said Boomers would be the ones to save the world?

Where did it all go wrong?

>work your way up
impossible. you need papers to rise.

Boomers thought their hare-brained schemes would save the world

Redundant
See his flag?

Ultimately it was the men who let them do whatever they want. You can't blame a woman for buying what the merchant is selling.

So if we're "deplorables", are they "juice boxes"?

Most of gen y are leftists and are too gutless to fuck boomers up. Good little useful idiots.

As a gen x I hate both gens.

manga was better ay

except for opportunities for advancement. The most important thing. Thats what boomers had spoon fed to them and now add social security on top of that. I will go out of my way to abuse the elderly as much as i can to spite them.

>Gen-x
Fuck off hippie!

women are obsolete

We're not taking their shit anymore and women's lib has made them insufferable not only on a personality level but also all the laws of the state at their disposal to fuck you over and take your kids.

Gen X here. Hey, don't blame us. We saw it coming and felt powerless to stop it because the boomers held almost all the wealth and power in their greedy little fingers and never let us hardly taste it. We grew up in relative plenty knowing once we left the house we could never replicate it unless we got SUPER amaazingly lucky, which maybe happened to one in twenty or thirty of us.

A lot of us didn't even have kids, because we felt so much despair about where we could clearly see the world headed under boomer control. Looking back we know that probably wasn't the right thing to do, but hindsight is 20:20.

We were born bitter and disillusioned--or if we weren't born that way, we got that way pretty fucking fast as the energetic 80s dwindled into weeby muh spiritualism muh shamans 90's shit. And then the dread of the new millennium took hold as our last illusions--our image of Bill Clinton--fell to pieces. 9/11 was the nail in the coffin.

We're sorry about this shit world. Some of us are doing what we can in midlife to turn it around, trying to make up for our earlier depression and hopelessness. It's the best we can do, man.

What's really crap is that most of those goddamn motherfucking boomers are still breathing, still jewing, still spewing their societal poison. "Imagine", my ass.

You guys are morons. It is far easier today to find a suitable mate than it has ever been and waaay far from every woman is a feminist. I mean Twillight and all that jazz still sells. You guys are probably dating uber-sluts on purpose because it is easier and then get surprised when they don't love you

Ironically, baby boomers were the ones who destroyed the world, by destroying the family unit and economic prosperity while simultaneously instilling hatred of their own country, after reaping all of the benefits of the greatest generation who literally died for them to live like kings.

They're scum and also happen to be running our sham of a government to further destroy this country for many generations. They are the final boss.

I'm curious, now that everyone is living on the internet these days, what the next generation is going to be like. The idea of having photos of you when you were four that ARENT all over the internet is going to be a mystical past time to them.

THIS

THIS

THIS

Easy to blame the kids huh?
I hate when they do that shit about schooling too.

If the kids aren't learning you are failing as teacher.

Why were you fighting with the Turks in World War 1?

>Because millenials had pop psychology/self-esteem bullshit rammed down their throats and turned them into lazy self defeatist whiners. The fucking baby boomers also won't retire which is also a major part of the reason why barely any millennials, that aren't cucks, hold any salaried positions.

All of this. Permissive, self-absorbed boomer parenting might just be the worst fucking thing I've ever seen. They alternate between helicoptering and totally ignoring their kids. They are literally all about themselves and then try to make up for it by overdoing everything. Terrible, terrible parents.

Posting from your cuckshed? Or have you just finished welcoming more migrants that are outbreeding you and living off your tax money?

!!!

I'm a millennial to but you can't deny that even in the darkest, most conservative corners of the right wing community - we have a fuck ton of nu/males/ here with Chinese girlfriends and wives and who are "not actually racist" IRL.

MORALLY SUPERIOR GEX X GO FUCK YOURSELF
You were raised by the Silent generation, aka the diet Greatest generation. You didn't have to deal with shitty boomer parents, shitty boomer designed curriculums in school, cultural marxism was only getting started when you were growing up, you didn't have to deal with a shitty economic and job situation thanks to boomers. The world was still liveable and the dating market wasn't completely wrecked by degenerate culture when you were our age. You still had a chance to get a foothold in the world and snag a modest qt and start a family.

And what do you do? You look down at Gen Y/Millenials who never had even a fraction of the opportunities you do.

You merely adopted the darkness. I was born into it, molded by it. I was already a man by the time I saw the light.

Boomers are to blame. The boomers were a product of the greatest generation, which sacrificed everything so they could live great. And they did. Selfishly. They're terrible parents, they fucked up the social and economic order, and they couldn't raise children right. Gen X is semi ok, but with the Millenials you can see the damage. Full on liberals, scared of interaction, too absorbed in the internet or video games, can't handle life.

Don't worry though. A collapse or something similar will come, and the cycle will continue again.

Weak people = bad times = strong people = good times = weak people

And so it goes.

No one fall for the gen xer lies
Theyre boomers that listen to greatful dead and kiss.

I grew up in a single parent family, one of four children in a council house on a council estate. Speak for yourself you middle class pretentious cunt.

I honestly don't blame you guys. Every Gen X I've ever met was based and knew the score.

Boomers: the generation that invented literal cuckoldry

>. It is far easier today to find a suitable mate than it has ever been and waaay far from every woman You feeling okay, Sven? Did you fall and hit your head?

I was like you now I just sell pot I make 5x what I was making as a wage slave and I only sell to a few people the American system is rigged against you so stop playing by their rules and bullshit laws

You promised yourself a gold plated retirement package. You only contributed enough for a rust covered retirement package. I'm not saying you shouldn't get anything. But, you shouldn't get what you thought you were going to get. Apply this on a generational scale.

Yeah, growing up with the idea that we'd all die in nuclear hellfire didn't do much good, and I suspect that it's why we as a generation are cynical enough to have our best minds working towards wiping out humanity via automation, AI, and robotics. If the boomers' great generational accomplishment was sucking the earth dry, maybe ours will be purging it.

>grateful dead and kiss
Nobody has taste that shitty.

I am so proud of everyone in this thread that have opened their eyes to the reality of humanity's situation.

I used to think I was alone when I saw what was going on. No one talked about it, nothing was written about it.

This video describes it best.

youtube.com/watch?v=_dlmsULpgjI

>we have a fuck ton of nu/males/ here with Chinese girlfriends
I'd date an Asian. I don't even care anymore.

>paid for the gold and taxed over a lifetime
>all that money entrusted to politicians
>all that money goes to stealth bombers and EBT cards for niggers
>get a rust covered retirement package

>implying that divorce rates are not the highest they have ever been
>implying we have not seen the most advanced wars of all time in the last few years
>implying it was harder to get a job for last generation

Normally I wouldn't even stoop to comment on shit like this, but come on? Are they trolling?

Fucking kek, me too, but that's what happens when you're parents aren't degenerates that get divorced and invest into a college fund so that you don't have to get into debt, and you are raised fiscally and politically conservative so that you decide to attend a community college to save money, and still live at home to save even more money. Alas, not everybody can have good parents.

I'm going to jail in a few months anyway post address I'll get you that inheritance

Hhahah i thought that was a hairy ass for a sec

>we will never know how it feels like to be strong

The power of white pussy.

Top of the sexual market foodchain.

European women need to taste the Islam they've been asking for.

>DOWN WITH THE PATRIARCHY, GENDER EQUALITY NOW!

>WE WANT MEN NOT BOYS

Top kek, fuck jewish bankers, fuck their feminist stooges, and fuck their debt based economy. Let it all fall down.

>WE'RE ALLOWED TO PUT AWAY THE JUICE AGAIN

We need an answer to the juice question. An end to international juicery.

maybe if the boomers didnt obstruct the enforcement of federal laws on immigration and they retired when their parents did this wouldnt be a issue

This. I wonder how many "perfect" marriages there are for men out there, who get married young and die still married to the same person.

My guess would be very few because humans are neurologically designed to get bored with the same routine over and over again if it keeps going on for too long, and even if it worked out it's probably due to some mental illness that kept them together somehow.

My guess is the only ones that do really work are hardcore Christians who learn how to deal with being content their entire lives and not expecting much more until after death.

Also nice satan trips friend.

>its an "everyone here is a loser like me" post

Don't know where your from, but the factory work here is mostly all temp shit, and gets competitive as hell once a permenant position opens up. Which means you'll have to have some college education, pass some standardized test, and interview before it finally gets handed off to some kid of a current worker whose lucky to be grandfathered into the pension.

Manage to secure decent work myself in an industry, but most of the available jobs are literally traveling around doing in-and-out temp contracts 12 hours a day 6 days a week. Good money, but ain't no way in hell folks are going to be able to settle down working like that.

Can't.

Entertainment sells, and only rich trust-fund babbies can afford to bum around pretending to be "journalists."

Real talk though these threads are honestly the most depressing. I'm 24 years old and make 30k a year and I consider myself lucky, and my employment is only guaranteed until i get my PhD. Older people think our generation has it so good because we have all this fancy niggertech and vapid entertainment, but in reality we have zero purchasing power and employment prospects. At our age our parents could afford a house and family with a high school education. There is nothing wrong with blue collar jobs, but the few that remain in this country after outsourcing are taken by nonwhites anyways. Boomers will hire Mexicans and Indians then turn around and chastise us for not being employed, completely unwilling see that those concepts are connected.

>just work harder, you lazy fuck

Boomers call us entitled, yet they had everything handed to them right out of high school and then proceeded to destroy those opportunities for the rest of us. Who are you to tell me to slave away and work much harder than you did when your decisions are the reason we are in this position? The only claim boomers have to legitimacy is that they were born first so they were able to do all of this. People are more than willing to work hard, but only if the historical rewards are there. They aren't. The only thing you'll get now is a divorce, child support payments, and having your job given to a pajeet.

I agree. This all started when women were allowed into the workforce and created more competition in the job market.

THIS

lol

>Why wont millennials grow up?

Fuck you

we're not paying for your welfare anymore

Fuck off cunt. Apart from house prices things are much easier today. And they boomed a long time ago when I was only 20 something.

But truth hurts doesn't it face it most of gen y are massive faggots who are gonna vote Hillary.

>fell for the STEM meme

Now I'm not saying there aren't good jobs for some degrees (engineering) but I see a lot of grads unable to find work because it is over-saturated. Every nerd virgin wan'ts to be a programmer or game developer. There are plenty of skilled trade jobs that millennials are "too good" to do. They pay well, can't be automated, and spics are too stupid to do them. I'm not going to name any because I don't want competition. If you aren't afraid of hard work you'll find them. If you got a good degree/job I'm not talking about you. This goes out to the youngsters

Even white collar jobs are getting like that.

>get temp data entry job
>work 6 months apply full time
>despite having better performance they hire a woman and two niggers ahead of me
>all of them fail the exam
>apply again and get accepted and ace the exam

I got lucky. But it was eye opening to see people pick muh diversity over who can actually do the fucking job. It burned away any illusions I had for "white privilege" because I was denied full time work because of the color of my skin. Also all the homeless people I see are white while LaQuesha gets free housing and EBT.

We millennials are the first generation to completely disconnected from the former generations.

Snaphchat, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, etc are the Institutions of tomorrow which are designed to lure Millennials into the grid system -- where genders are separated, families are non existent, and we're completely dependent upon the state. We're essentially being taken away from our roots into this horrible corporate inbred landscape of the Technocracy.

Women and Jews ruin everything like nothing else. If we got them out of power, then all of the other problems would be so much easier to deal with.

Oh yeah I won't deny that. But I think there is a bit of more bark than bite. You just don't see your regular blue-collar white male on Cred Forums or the internet unless you're in their facebook community.

Lemme put it this way - history books would make you think that 50% or 75% of teens in the 60s were hippies. That was the avant-garde counter-culture sort of thing, but while it'd be true for NYC or california and elsewhere the vast majority wouldn't.

You're on a good trajectory. Yeah 30k now but that's what I'd expect for entry level. I would love a job that gets me 30k but I am going to return to graduate school since I've been told by people in the field (int affairs so basically national security, policy analyst, research, al lthat faggotry) that it's really a requirement. It's all the better for me because I am an egghead that loved my time at university. Sowed a little wild oats first year but even before that year ended can remember having a pile of books on the floor and table to draw from while I was doing a paper with the folks on the floor going out to party. Transferred to a more prestigious uni and graduated.

I know 'bee positive' is stupid but I try to keep in mind that if I'm worrying about something I should do either two things: A) Get started right then and there on fixing it or B) Stop worrying about it until I do A.

I'm in a much poorer position than yours but the only thing I am interested in is getting a career going. I will find a relationship when I do, if I do. I will get a house when I can, if I can. Got bigger fish to fry before I worry about that stage.

My late pop had me at 37 (mom at 31), died in 2011 due to early onset alzheimers but at his height was making 100,000k a year. He had charisma I do not, but I figure I have at least until I'm 37 to have a kid and not be decrepitly old before he's 20. If not for his Alzheimers he would have been fine - my step-father now is 61 and more fucking in shape than I am.

We're living in a dystopia, just not quite what sci-fi envisioned.

I've seen that pic plenty of times I still always see a hairy ass hovering next to a baby

We're designed to get bored, yes, there are good rat experiments on this too.

The problem is the shift in our response to boredom.

Back then, you didn't know your sex was a little boring because it's the only sex you ever had. But now, with everyone being "experienced", once you've had amazing sex with 1 out of 10 encounters, it's hard to be satisfied with the other partners, even if they're perfect in every other way.

And when we're bored nowadays, we don't have the patience or social pressure to work on it, and we're quick to blame our partner if our life isn't amazing. There's always someone better out there, just one click away, with no social repercussions

tl;dr chances are low. I've met or talked to literally hundreds of women over the years, no more than a handful made good partners, and that's just when the usual pitfalls start.

1984's becoming ever-more real in some ways

I recently started a business help-desk position for 35k with just 2 year of experience and a some college, and I was blown the fuck away by how many people working there had STEM degrees. everyone there worked there for 4-5 years and got a 4 year degree at a decent state university, and are still paying their debt.

driving home that first week of work just made me think if its even worth saving up to do Mechanical Engineering at this point, that and the over saturation+H1B is just a dream crusher. I weep for the next 10 years

Easy to forget how much we're living in the damn future.

>tfw you cast all this aside and leave humanity behind and become a MUTANT

As a brown dude I can guarantee this extends to all races.

>There are good jobs out there
>Not gonna tell you what they are

At the very least tell white kids you know in real life that could use the job/be good at it. Preventing competition/keeping it a secret might mean that, even if you make more money, fewer whites would be able to raise and support families in the community.

Right, it's close. Everything is more in-your-face in 1984 though. The reality is far more insidious.

Nah mate. I was lucky, my parents were greatest generation, I was their last ditch attempt to have a kid, took them years. Both had shitty first marriages to cheating crazy people but they made up for it when they found each other. They were amazing people. They raised me with very little money but a lot of love. I blame them for nothing.

Most all my friends' parents were boomers. Literally. They are all in their late 50s-late 60s now, classic boomers. My cousin's husband is the only "Silent Generation" person I know, twenty years older than her, born in '46 (um, like Trump? who is also no boomer, now that I think about it..) He is a very mellow, nice guy who worked hard all his life. Definitely GG lite, you're right about that. He never knew what to make of boomer degeneracy--it disgusted and annoyed him, so he became a cop and kicked hippies' asses. Kek.

Funny, now that I look back, all my friends always wanted to hang at my house. Guess their boomer parents irritated them as much as they did me. Totally self-absorbed, bossy, always drinking too much, throwing tiresome parties, having affairs and divorcing each other. Ugh. At my house it was just mellow, happy, warm cats to hug, nice music playing and my Mom literally making cookies.

I know some GenXers are smug assholes, but most of my fellow Gen Xers feel bad for millennials. I do too, in some ways. You guys got a shit deal. That said, many of you seem like a really unique generation of unusual, creative, smart, and freethinking people despite the shit you have to deal with. You just need to focus a bit, and firmly overthrow the boomer evil so the rest of your lives can be lived better. We're happy to work beside you in this--why do you think there are so many 40somethings on this board (there are.) We poignantly remember how good it was before cultural marxism and the economy from hell. I think we help you envision it all the more clearly as we labor towards recreating that cooler world.

>If the boomers' great generational accomplishment was sucking the earth dry, maybe ours will be purging it.

Totally get that. Sometimes I just want to watch it all burn. Boomers first.

how many scoops?