Central Banks control the fate of every nation. Wat do?

Is there even a solution or has it already gone much too far?

Inform others, you lazy git.

OKAY

Encourage others to be useless NEETs.

I try, user. I try.

Kill them all user

Not a solution.

Are we powerless against them? I'm starting to fear this is the case. Also, can anyone find an actual US law stating you must pay income tax? I've looked and cannot, for the life of me, find anything definitive.

Shameless bump.

No interest? Or, no solution?

Sliding hard.

OK now try not paying taxes.

Right. But, there's no law saying you have to?

Money is printed and loaned to the government and the people at interest. Literally, no way to pay back the interest without more printed money. Rinse. Repeat. I just don't see a way out of it.

You can't avoid the wave. But you can surf it.

>Make money
>Go live in like minded community
>Get the town the emancipate itself from State
>Be economically self sufficient

Hope the skype's don't feel like bringing you freedom .

Fiat currency backed only by faith. The Federal Reserve collect all income tax as the interest of printed monies loaned. Is this shit for real?

>can't avoid

Isn't this literally the cause of the American Revolution? Britain said we can't pay taxes in our currency and we say, "Fuck that."

My point is even if in the book it might be blurry, the state's behavior about it is not. They will seize your paychecks and you will lose in court.

The balance of power what different then, and we're far from horse riding...

It is doable if you're part of a fanatics group like skittles.

was*

If they can't point to a direct violation of law, then how do I lose?

If anything, the balance in power is in favor of the laymen now more than then.

Open YouTube
Type sovereign citizen.

Look. The point of taxes is that everybody pays them. If you don't pay taxes, nobody should pay taxes. How well do you think that would work out ?

We have just accepted that we are slaves. Distracted slaves.

I see what you're saying. None of our income tax money actually goes to fund anything though. It's interest on the fiat currency... hence the national debt constantly increasing. As a nation, we're not earning any less. We've been duped.

You're delusional. If you want to know how to take the head of a state and get rid of the skypes, read Mein Kampf. He did it.

At the moment, the most successful revolutionary movement out there is constituted of skittles and paid for by the skypes.

Start your own bank dumdum

I'm reading mein Kampf. .. thank you Cred Forums defenders of the realm. I never did until about a week ago... it's so fucking interesting - I remember a skype saying how it was a terribly written book... fucking skypes

I disagree. Germany in the 1930's used the same tactics, politically, still employed.

Scare people.
Borrow money from banks to fund war.
Profit???

Also, to claim there's a revolution occurring now is absurd. It's little more than a diversion to divide the poor and cause both deaths and destruction of infrastructure. Both lead to borrowing more money from the central bank.

Unrealistic. Small banks are owned by central banks. Bought out decades ago.

>rare thread
>serious questions
>only a few shitty replies
>meanwhile shitposting thread are full

this is Cred Forums now

Any bankerfags care to weigh in?

Absolutely disgusting.

This is why it will never change. People have accepted their fate. Fucking pathetic.

Bamp

No discussion about anything of substance allowed. Shills, CTR and newfags are destroying Cred Forums...

Fuck's sake...

Keep pumping out shitposts.. slide real life.