Do you see a gun, /pol? I see a book

BLM were right all along..

Expect riots. Expect riots everywhere.

It's definitely fucking happening

Other urls found in this thread:

wfaa.com/news/local/source-cmpd-video-of-keith-scott-shooting-to-be-released-saturday/325140870
rt.com/usa/360527-charlotte-police-video-shooting/
imgur.com/a/CEhZH
abc11.com/news/cmpd-release-video-of-fatal-officer-involved-shooting/1525408/
youtube.com/watch?v=_9m_hzXE7f4
youtube.com/watch?v=MfmYCM4CS8o
youtube.com/watch?v=V4kWpi2HnPU
pbs.twimg.com/media/CtJ4CihWIAAstfL.jpg:large
youtube.com/watch?v=LhF_56SxrGk
youtube.com/watch?v=2aINa6tg3fo
youtube.com/watch?v=HhAZlj1xRLo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's a fucking book holy shit
NATIONAL RACE RIOTS NOW

I see a gun

Can't see fucking shit

post the video you filthy kike

The killer was black you stupid nigger

The quality is shit. Why don't they use actual good cameras in police dash cams?

wfaa.com/news/local/source-cmpd-video-of-keith-scott-shooting-to-be-released-saturday/325140870

I've looked at both videos.

From the dashcam point of view, he might have been carrying a gun, but it's an open carry state and he was doing what you usually do with police around. Back up slowly, with your hands visible.

From what I can see, it does not look like the police were justified. They did not look like they were under any sort of immediate threat or danger. Even if they thought they were, again it's an open carry state, and carrying a gun out in the open is not illegal.

Whelp CPD deserves this then

Books, guns. Both are equally dangerous in the hands of the black man. Shooting him was a prudent move, less he arm his fellow negroes with knowledge.

Hence why this posses me off. Instead of protesting the fucking police state this is somehow white peolle9 fault so we'll be mad about that. It's fucking pathetic, instead of fucking uniting as people and going up against the police. We're going to break shit cause white people.
I fucking hate Google's

I would shot too.

A nigger with a book is even more suspicious than a nigger with a gun.

MORE EVIDENCE HAS BEEN BROUGHT TO LIGHT BY A TWITTER USER ... STORY STILL DEVELOPING

very appropriate pic

Felons cannot have guns. When will people wake the fuck up? Open carry or not. Felon = no gun.

False flag nigger shooting? Thinks are getting intressting.

>I fucking hate Google's
It's the Jews, retard. I'm not memeing, this "BLM" shit is planned to distract people from the militarization and overreaching of the police force. Otherwise everybody would be getting mad at the police confiscating your assets without convicting you (civil forfeiture) to spend on themselves and using fines and citations as a way to collect revenue for cities.

>wfaa.com/news/local/source-cmpd-video-of-keith-scott-shooting-to-be-released-saturday/325140870

OMG OP! ITS A BOOK!
ISRAEL BROKE THE CONDITIONING!

Yeah that's a good point.

Were they justified though? I'm not so sure.

If I were a chief prosecutor I would probably pursue a grand jury indictment.

you can't see shit in that video, what the fuck are you guys talking about?

those are industrial earplugs you pleb, i bet you haven't worked a day in your goddamn life and mowing your lawn is not a job its your duty you filthy parasite earn your keep

Somebody please make a webm of the dashcam video, twitter won't let me see it.

>why don't the police have the best everything

every time

who will pay for it?

Is this a different incident than the one were the girl btfo a goog?

Nevermind, works.

Are you retarded?

These fucking bigfoot cams they use.

underrated post

he had an illegal gun out of the holster in his hand.
For what purpose?

Clearly, with very little enhancements anyone can see this fucker had a gun. BLM is full of shit!

the empty holster on his leg is clearly visible too

rt.com/usa/360527-charlotte-police-video-shooting/

you will pay for it

We need to get this shit trending on Twitter for some BLM happenings.

I thought it was a black dude who shot him? They lied about that too?

GUN!

GUN

>this is a rorschach test
I see a gun

>What does that say about you?
he had a gun though
and we was shielding it from the cops

>racist

The holster is empty you stupid fuck.

That means it was in his hand like the cops claimed.

"Open carry" doesn't mean you can walk around with a gun IN YOUR HANDS.

Do you know how many dumbasses I had to explain that open cary does not mean you can carry it in your hands.

He also had weed+gun

kill yourself kike, these pigs are going to burn for this

It's 'lest' you digirigoogle

What does it matter if he had weed? I live in Ohio and not long ago the Governor tried to push a bill that would make it legal to carry guns in bars. I think having drunk people with guns is far more dangerous than people smoking a little weed and carrying a gun. Stop making excuses for bad cops.

Has anyone gone to the URL on the back of his shirt? Is this possibly a viral marketing thing?

In Canada, officers have weed+gun

so did he roll the weed on the magazine ????

I see a nigger. Who cares. Kill the kikes first, niggers can go back to Africa.

So will the riot show be on tonight? I need to go make a snack run now if so.

He's from Chile so...

Felons can't own guns. There goes your argument moron.

He a Uncle Tom ass cracka ass wanna be raycis black cop finna shoot up all da niggas he can.

I got bored and decided to scroll through the video slowly. Left hand is empty but the right hand seems to be holding something.

imgur.com/a/CEhZH

>4 days of non event (((protests)))

I'm not getting my hopes up. NG is fucking cucked anyway. They issue a curfew at midnight and do absolutely nothing once the time has arrived.

Should not have acted sketchy as fuck and actually listen for advices given by police.

It matters he had weed+gun primarily because he was fucking waiting for his son to come home from school. Not only is that illegal, it's extremely fucking degenerate. If they didn't shoot him he'd probably be doing some serious time and have defacts take his kid away to boot. His life was going to be fucked no matter what, upon that realization he chose suicide by cop. Don't know why people are over thinking this shit.

It's open carry unless you're a felon and a fucking cop tells you to drop it

I see a gun. It was in his left hand niggers.

>what is a joke

>NG is fucking cucked anyway. They issue a curfew at midnight and do absolutely nothing once the time has arrived.

The NG didnt issue shit. The Mayor did. Funny how when the NG shows up suddenly theirs no more fucking around and looting. The nigs know not to fuck around.

Where are the chimpout threads?

Its dark here in Charlotte right now.

Breaking my massive lurking streak to acknowledge how well that picture works for your post.

Nothing happened the past 2 nights so no one is expecting anything to happen tonight

I live in charlotte, these guy are just kicking back joking around not alert I hope they drink some cofee or something so theyre more alert, so far theyre just chilling and doing photo ops

lmao

Looks more like the loch ness monster to me. Maybe bigfoot.

abc11.com/news/cmpd-release-video-of-fatal-officer-involved-shooting/1525408/

Why are the cameras such shit? It's (Current year), the technology is much better. Seriously, the 1990's dashcams have better quality

Where is the stream dub dubs

ah yes and you have a point since the cops at that time had all the same convenience we have to examine and ask questions without risking their safety and giving the suspect the benefit of the doubt

oh wait

Kazoo?

The cameras record in lower quality to extend batteries life and reduce the size of the files.

Thats a foot.

>be american
>get shot

like clockwork

Stream:
>youtube.com/watch?v=_9m_hzXE7f4

IT DOES NOT MATTER

THEY SAID TO PUT IT FUCKING DOWN

you put it fucking down

THEY SAY GET ON THE GROUND

you get on the ground

THEY SAY NOW DO THE HOKEY POKEY

i dont' even know what that is, but im going to give it my best fucking shot

Googles figure they do not have to listen to this

>A NIGGER WITH A BOOK
lolno

>that post
>that pic

8/8

Not only they but they are shitty shoulder mounts and bluetooth head set style

I'm not Blind, Stupid, or Racist... I see it.

The Qur'an is not a book. It's a demonic tool to destroy humanity by subverting virtue and corrupting people's inclination for good.

Foot Clan

Sauce???

kek

I know the little girl is holding a book on quantum physics but whats the big deal?

Many a HUEHUEHUEHUE were had.

Regardless of him being a felon, guns don't just fall out and tumble if you're open carrying. Anyone with good intentions will have a holster. This guy was either actively holding it, hidden half in his pocket (illegal conceal carry), or his waistband.

MIB reference.

And was not allowed to have a gun at all because he was a felon. Which makes me think he tangled with cops before and lost. Which makes me think he was going to shoot the cops and run. Which makes me glad they shot first.

>Expect riots everywhere.
Maybe in ghettos, blacks will once again burn down their own neighborhoods.

so at :53 you clearly see his pant leg where the holster is up above the holster. he pulled his gun out of the holster.

He did 7 years for shooting at cops who tried pulling him over when drunk.

he leaves gun in car. takes off and then fights cops. Keith was in full Bon Jovi Mode this time...

SHOT DOWN!!!! IN A BLAZE OF GLORY!!!!

>kiddo wants thousands of officers recording HD video

the ballad of Keith

youtube.com/watch?v=MfmYCM4CS8o

I hope someone told that dumbass those are earplugs

forget plate carriers. they need hard drives to keep recording all that hd footy

AROUND COPS
NEVER RELAX

youtube.com/watch?v=V4kWpi2HnPU

Why is everyone cropping bigfoot sightings?

The gun, holster, and weed found on him were all released to the public already.

It's illegal to own a gun and be a user of marijuana.

To all of the racists here. It was a fucking book holster on his ankle.

Yes...a book shaped like a gun , and a holster to match.

A FUCKING SHADOW!!

Shit budget, shit cameras.

A colt Commander/Officer
Why do all the niggers carry neato guns, FFS I have a few Poly Sigs and a LCP for CCW.
All the shops around me are tacticool faggot shops, and they all think $50 for an internet transfer is a fair price so I can't order fun funs unless I drive 60 miles to the cheaper part of the state.

the guy who shot him was black you retard

Is he died?

ofc you see a square, there's only 1 fucking pixel in this picture...

Watch Men in Black, it's at the very least an entertaining film. The reasoning behind it is "why would an actual little girl wander alone at night in a bad neighborhood with academic books"?

exactly

Niggers don't read. It was a gun.

Kek

This thread is gold

not true, as marijuana prohibition is illegal.

Foam earplugs. I use those almost daily.

pbs.twimg.com/media/CtJ4CihWIAAstfL.jpg:large

Damn them nigger nigger nigger niggers

When googles point books at cops, happenings ensue

>Ohio
What liberal shit state do you live in? In Arizona, you can conceal carry in a bar, why not? You can't be drinking, but why can't you protect yourself in a bar?

1/2

2/2

Alright Cred Forums, you now have to have a book or case that looks like a book for your pistol.
What is written on the page when you open it to your gun?

Lets take a look

youtube.com/watch?v=LhF_56SxrGk

youtube.com/watch?v=2aINa6tg3fo

Yes because I'm sure they are going to check to make sure you have no gun before they let you buy alcohol. Give ya a real nice pat down to ensure you're not carrying a firearm while you get drunk.

big cummies for daddy

yfw Cred Forums was wrong again

... This applies to many locations and situations with guns. Responsible users follow the law.

the script of Full Metal Jacket

"ALL FUCKING NIGGERS MUST FUCKING HANG"

aww I was expecting a DickButt in the end :(

Today, you are white my friend.

Knowledge is the most powerful weapon

Revelation 19:11

>And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon himwascalled Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

That's a book holster. You never holster before?

I swear all the retards asking for proof he pointed the gun at the cops are idiots.

If someone with violent intent/resisting police has a gun they don't have to point it at the cops for the cops to be legally and morally justified to shoot them.

Q: What do you call a cop who waits for a criminal to start to raise his gun before shooting?

A: Dead.

I raised the saturation on this image and it does look like it could be a gun.

>Holster = gun

k then

>Bottle = liquor

>Rolled substance = weed

>Yellow gooey substance = cheese

>Green animal = Godzilla

They come with the Webster Thesaurus.

I sleep with those to keep the sound out, they are suppositories that you stick up your butt.

People making such a fuss over a guy who'd just come out of jail for assault with a deadly weapon waving a gun at the police in the approved fashion.

The correct procedure for the police is to wait until the gun is fired, shoot the bullet out of the air, and then ask the shooter if it was actually his intention to fire, and warn him that if he does that several more times they'll start to get very cross.

This nigger had a dinosaur? Shit's getting real.

Is that a semi or full auto book?

I also sleep with earplugs. Being woken by dogs in the middle of the night isn't fun.

Ezekiel 25:17

thats the whole point of dogs in mexico so you can wake up when the cartels come.

looks like a gun by his foot maybe, what's the other box for?

I showed the video to my friends yesterday and they felt sad and sorry for the black who died, and now that it comes to light that he had a gun how should i present this new evidence to them to shatter their beliefs that cops are fucking evil and should be purged from this country?
They are completely blind to what these fucking niggers are doing.

>that flag

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>illegal felon gangbanger walks into every bar every night with a gun whether you like it or not
>whether this is fine with you or not it's reality

But

>trained responsible people educated in the law should not even have the option of carrying a gun

You're a huge faggot. Kill yourself.

PS, even if concealed carry was illegal in bars in my state, I'd still fucking do it anyway. Better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6, unless you're the kind of person like you who lives life in a way that increases their likelihood of being naturally selected out of the gene pool.

ITS A GOD DAMN BOOK ON ASTRO PHYSICS.

You god damn krakkas killed another black genius.

The truth

At the end of the footage you can see the officer sweeping the gun away. The gun which was see on the ground in the wifes footage briefly. Then the officer hands the weapon to someone else if I recall.

>The path of the white man is beset on all sides by the inequities of Googlery and tyranny of Skypes everywhere. Blessed is he who memes the normies out of the valley of leftism, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost nationalism. And I will strike down upon thee with great psyops and furious persuasion those who attempt to poison and control my brothers and you will know my name is KEK, when I lay my digits upon thee

That's what I said! You might have a big nose and live in Israel Schlomo, but you could be amish. When we assume it makes an ass of oh who the fuck we kidding.

isn't owning a gun is a constitutional right?

I see where you are going with this hebro.

>and I like it.

yes and it will be guns that saves the second amendment. not laws.

Underrated

Viral Google Marketing

Lay off the beer.

>it was a gun
>It was a book
We can't see shit it might aswell have been a dildo you delusional fucks

Fucking kek.

Those comparisons are retarded.

A holster for a gun serves no purpose without a gun.

>police orders
>advice

Lawful orders are not optional user.

He had a gun in his left hand as he was backing up with his body some what blocking the view of the gun to the cops

Convicted felons lose their rights. You have to have your rights restored to get the right to bear arms back.

And even then, even though most states recognize the right to carry a gun in public in some way or another, in no state is it ok to walk around with a gun in your hand and finger on the trigger

Checkmate

only if you lay off the beheading of women and children, deal ?

So does an empty bottle with no liquid inside.

amzing fucking post

I love you

pls be my AI gf

there's a huge difference between carrying a gun and brandishing. you can't just walk around with a gun in your hand.

It was a book I tell ya!

youtube.com/watch?v=HhAZlj1xRLo

Yeah the ladycop was in Tulsa, Oklahoma.

it has begun

car batteries can power cameras without a problem. The problem is storage. Continuous recording with the encoding algorithms of today takes up a lot of space. What's more, when you double the video resolution, it doesn't double the file size, it quadruples it. To make things even uglier, even a 1080p recording would still be too blurry to show what someone 50 feet away is holding, you would really need like 5K and beyond, so we're talking 4x the resolution for 16x the file size.