What can be done about the marriage among millennials?

What can be done about the marriage among millennials?

I think the tax rate on singles over the age of 25 should be increased. I mean if you are not supporting a family why do you need all that money?

It's not a millenial specific problem.

Reform laws regarding asset division and alimony, and encourage traditional gender roles and those numbers will change.

Unfortunately the road we're on is going the other way.

Fuck off old shit don't be jelly cause you fucked up and had 5 kids and want to kys. We will stay single bitch you ain't gonna be doing shit about it.

>I think the tax rate on singles over the age of 25 should be increased
Yeah, that will make me have more reasons to fuck off and get out of this country.

Why does something need to be done?

>oh no! An beta loser virgin leeching off of welfare will leave this country!

Because the country will collapse if birth rates are too low.

Why would I buy the cow if the milk is free?

>Because the country will collapse if birth rates are too low.

Why's that?

Oh no! You fucking assume I am on fucking welfare! Oh no! It is bad that I am working my ass off for an engineering degree with debt debts! Somebody has to fucking pay for your social security for your obese ass while your your whore ass single mother girlfriend pumping out googles

meant zero debts fuck grammar.

tax benefits for dating single mothers

People usually graduate college by 22. You had 3 years to pay off your debt before the higher rates kick in.

Over 2/3 of American women are overweight or obese. Over half of marriages end in divorce. Family courts rape the American man. Also feminism has turned a large portion of the populace into cunts.

Also the lemon phenomena, in which keepers are kept so what's still on the market after about 24 is either a single mother, crazy, fat, or all of the above.

DILUTE THUS!

Fuck off commie faggot

I shouldn't have to give you money because I don't want to have a family or kids because I'm not some animalistic normie like yourself.

Fucking this. Getting married is a joke these days if you're the man. You get fucked at every turn.

Why do you need so much money if you aren't spending it on raising a family?

>I think the tax rate on singles over the age of 25 should be increased.

In less than 5 years cheating and divorce rates would skyrocket.

To enjoy myself?

Why do you deserve to enjoy yourself more than people who are contributing to society by having children?

Blow it on eastern European women. Fuck American women.

Plenty of immigrants are having children. We will be fine.

Because it's my money, and having kids is gross and weird. They're also faggots. You think pic related are people who contribute to society?
Kill yourself.

legalize rape

It's not your money. It's society's money.

Not enough young people to be taxed to support retired old people

Fuck off woman

A plague. A really bad one that significantly reduces the population.

i wonder who could be behind this post.

>1/4 of young people cannot afford a child
>haha, let's make them pay more taxes, that will help

How retarded are you?

Are you a women or a liberal nu-male? Because you write like one. How would you reacted that I love raping young women for my orgasms and pleasures?

Did society just work a 8 hour shift with little pay so he can come home and relax and escape from this shitty world into a better place?
You're so fucking stupid that the only logical explanation is that you're baiting.
People like you should be executed.

If you're a man, there's absolutely no reason to ever get married. You're shooting yourself on the foot with a shotgun.

How about benefits for raising children?
It's the way they solved the problem in 1930s, and today in Russia (to some degree)

I'd get married but it's just so hard to find a good girl these days.

He already has enough pay. He doesn't have to take care of any dependents, so his spending should be much lower than the average person.

This. Too many whales and/or feminazis

Why not benefits for not divorcing, for raising children, or attempting to own a house? Why not encourage women to not be skanks?

Single mothers and gold-diggers destroyed the family unit. No self respecting man wants to raise another man's child. No smart man wants to date a woman who divorced someone.

Why should we be forced into this scam? Our generation is already gone. Maybe with the right policies we can save the next generation, but fuck dating and marriage in the modern era.

His spending should be as high or as low as he wants it. A scientist who is smart enough to know not to have a family or kids and makes a lot of money shouldn't have to pay for Shaniqa and Cletus' disgusting kids. He is contributing to society, they're not. By your definition of someone who is a contributor to society, Nikola Tesla is a worthless nobody compared to a person with an IQ of 70 that has 12 kids.

Also "children" as a resource is overrated. We need quality people, not more people.

No, taxes should just be increased on women, they use more resources than men do.

I don't think you know who millenials are

This. If it is male responsibility to create a family, then they should be given the according status.

You do wanna have children and grandchildren eventually who will look after you as a grandpa. Retirement homes is a bad symptom of the current world.

If he's complaining about extra taxes how could he be a welfare leech? You didn't really think that one through, turn off your proxy I can smell the syrup from here.

By the time someone here has kids and grandchildren, we will have robots that'll be able to care for them. Better yet, there will be organ upgrades, highly advanced prosthetics, gene modification, cybernetic implants, and maybe even consciousness transferring and body swapping. So there is literally no reason to have kids or a family.

I think you are being too optimistic. I'm no expert, but I don't think technology will be developing that fast. WW3 is more realistic than what you described.

However, even considering your argument. those technologies would probably be too expensive for 99% of the population.

>no reason to have kids or a family
Yeah, you just lost the demographic warfare, congratulations.
I would have a family and kids to pass my lineage, knowledge and some family valuables. Although probably not in the country where I'm currently am.

What I would like to see are stats on millennial divorce rates, if there are any. I would think millennial kids come from a "make it work" mindset

Do you know what happens during times of war? Development of technology and production increase massively. We probably already have all the stuff I previously mentioned that are part of black projects.
>However, even considering your argument. those technologies would probably be too expensive for 99% of the population.
As more people start making them, the price goes down more.
>Yeah, you just lost the demographic warfare, congratulations.
Quality over quantity.
Would you rather have a bunch of dumb whites or a smaller population of smarter ones?
>I would have a family and kids to pass my lineage, knowledge and some family valuables.
But those valuables and knowledge aren't yours. They're societies, right? :')

>I think the tax rate on singles over the age of 25 should be increased.

This is what Rome did, and it didn't end well.

Honestly, I'm two of those.

I don't think I have the financial stability to get married and have kids at this point. And even if I was, dating has been a horrendous experience. I've met a lot of really terrible women that I couldn't imagine marrying.

It's sad and I wish it wasn't like this, but it is. I'm 25 and I haven't even begun to find someone that I could seriously date longer than a few months.

>not financially prepared

What? A marriage license costs like 30 dollars.

>but I need a $70 dollar wedding!

No, you don't.

>and have kids
So don't have kids.

You missed the whole last part of my post. Even if I had money or didn't have kids, I can't find someone to actually settle down with.

Marrying can already be beneficial for tax reasons.

What is even the question? Are you asking if the government should try to force people to marry? Maybe we should try thinking of solutions without government for once.

Seriously kill yourself

>Maybe we should try thinking of solutions without government for once.

Doyouknowwhichboardyouareon.jpeg

Financially, it's a poor gamble. Sure, there are a few tax incentives to marry, but did you know that the average divorce in America costs about 10,000 dollars? That's for court fees, lawyer fees, etc.

In addition to that, if you're male, the divorce settlements are directly biased against you, especially if you have kids.

Why would you risk losing half of your assets to someone who you can never truly know? And by that, I mean your spouse.

>Beta leeching on welfare
>leaves because of taxes

Nice try

So, is it just men you wish to tax? Or both men and women. what about the fags and dykes? will you tax them also, as they can't have children naturally. while we're at it we should have a fat tax too, maybe we should tax the leftist voters more than those of the right.

Don't know if OP knows this, but children get fucking old eventually. Saying people need to have them to take care the oldz is a Ponzi Scheme.

How about I keep my money and pay some young hot nurse to take care of me when I'm old, instead of spending it to raise your garbage children that you can't afford?

Marriage is for the purpose of creating a new family.
In our current economy, having more kids isn't a good thing, so people aren't starting families.
The reason why older generations had such large families was because of the economic opportunity available to them (and by extension, their offspring).

You can see the same thing has happened in Japan, where the cost of living is too high to justify having multiple dependents.

Eventually there will be a leveling off of population and an equilibrium will be reached where people/families are obtaining a good quality of life with a steady-state number of workers.

Of course, this is in a natural economy with an appropriate level of liberty in the marketplace (for both labor and goods).