Worth watching ?

Worth watching ?
Is it full propaganda or not ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FcyLRTB9fRY
youtube.com/watch?v=ZhP9R2TnIu8
youtube.com/watch?v=fu8bYAMNhj0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hollywood after WWII was basically pure propaganda.

I'm sure (((Spielberg))) has no reason to portray Germany in a negative during WW2.

This one was pretty good tb(h).

Its a good movie and at least shows the camps weren't just mass genocide machines. There is even a bit where they go to Auschwitz showers expecting gas and its just water.

it has some very enjoyable scenes in it like this one

youtube.com/watch?v=FcyLRTB9fRY

Proper gander, the movie.

>this book is a work of fiction

literally says so in the book.

Movie was alright, but fiction

It shows us that hitlet went hard af homi

Not only is it not worth watching but the wider Jewish community itself quietly rebelled against the Cathedral commandment to sit through it, most publicly with Seinfeld's kiss, privately with jokes.
When you *make* something sacred, you guarantee profanity.

That's not Hollywood.

this
it's easily the best portrayal of Hitler I have ever seen

it's not a neo-Nazi piece to make Hitler into a god
nor is it making him into the devil
it's a portrayal of a broken man in his last hours
he was suffering mentally and physically towards the end
and things went bad

the siege of Berlin is also portrayed as a sad event
people forget that Berlin (and many German cities) looked like what Syrian cities look like now
just ruins and piles of bodies

it's a movie about the only decent german in history.

“Think [Schindler's List] was about the Holocaust?... That was about success, wasn’t it? The Holocaust is about six million people who get killed. ‘'Schindler’s List’' is about 600 who don’t. Anything else?”

This.

I'm surprised the Hollywood Jews let it get made, to be honest. It doesn't fit their cartoon death machine narrative at all.

It's pure propaganda

Downfall is NOT a good movie or an accurate portrayal. Most who were with him in his final hours, stated that he maintained a more or less iron will until his final moments. He didn't suffer from emotional breakdowns to the extent portrayed in this movie, though he did lose his temper a few times.

Also, Speer (if I recall correctly) was the one who gave a lot of testimony, and it was all self-aggrandizing, and most of it was later debunked as pure masturbation. Speer is a real slimy character. Probably the only true traitor within the party. He started giving metaphorical blowjobs to jews in order to get himself off the hook after the war ended.

Amon Göth?

This is straight up north korea propaganda

>nazis kill jews for dropping their luggage as they're forced out of their homes
>nazis shoot jews from balconies for no reason
>kids have to hide in shitty toilets to get away from the nazis mass-killing jews
>they end up in auschwitz, and they get shaved/dehumanized.
>jewess get sexually harassed by the same nazi that tries to summarily execute a guy who only made like three door hinges of some shit
>this is shown to children as objective fact
>"is it full propaganda or not?"

I don't know, you tell me, Jaques

No, Hitler

r-rude

Why's the top down, it's fucking freezing

A

FUCKING

SPANGLED

Watch this instead, with a pinch of salt of course.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZhP9R2TnIu8

I like Donal Sutherland

But British Hitler? What were they fucking thinking!

They portray him as a socipathic evil autist in the movie, but some of it are correct. Like he kills animals, beats his dog, rapes his sisters, but other than that it is ok...

>but some of it are correct. Like he kills animals, beats his dog, rapes his sisters, but other than that it is ok...
When you make an absolutely jewish post.

>Like he kills animals, beats his dog
Wasn't he vegetarian and didn't he fought for animals right?

I mean, except for that, he they portray the history "kind of right".

It's good, subtle red pill

>shows no gas chambers
>shows skypes as pathetic cowards unable to save themselves without the help of a kind german man
>le skype merchant scene - good things cost money

Mostly propaganda

pretty sure it does.

i remember a scene where there is a german guy living in a villa over a concentration camp, he's done fucking this girl, then he gets out a sniper, goes to the balcony and starts randomly shooting jews.

could be a different movie

it's worth it if you look at it from the perspective of a catholic helping people survive

pure propaganda , my teacher made my class watch it when i was in like 4th or 5th grade.. because never forget 6 gorrillion

I mean the protagonist has a nice character arc, from helping the jews solely for convenience to really care about them in the end, also the end scene outside the factory is amazing. Jews are obviously crucial regarding the story, but in fact secundary regarding the plot itself.

youtube.com/watch?v=fu8bYAMNhj0

No they don't, once again, they make him look like an unhinged lunatic.

Hitler's friends from his youth described him as quiet and withdrawn, and almost never showed emotion but maintained a constant self-control. He only opened up to one person, a fellow artist (a musician, if I recall). Even though he was from a poor family, his aloof and aristocratic demeanor made most people have the first impression of him that he was from a monied family.

When he was rejected from art academy, he didn't say anything to anyone. He once told his friend that his father had beat him, and took pride in taking some 30 punches without flinching or making a sound.

When he joined the army, he opened up and made friends with people by drawing portraits for them to send their loved ones.

He only ever got passionate when talking about his country, or politics, and would openly berate or chastize anyone who held opinions he felt were deplorable.

That's the kind of character he was, not some weedy neurotic twit.

not even close to a redpill

I went to school in Stockholm and we had to watch this movie every friday history class. The teacher would pause it randomly, at completely different points every week, and exclaim, "the reason this is important is because this is how we swedes treat people of color. You will watch it until you begin to understand your role."

this. come on guys.

Stop letting pol control your life. It's a fucking awesome film, and a cool story. Pure propoganda, but so what you can still enjoy it.

Stop misusing "awesome" you dumb faggot.

Basically, the two opposite-but-married character traits that would define him through his entire life are: iron-willed, and passionate.

He was a man of total self-control. In almost all aspects of his life since a young age until death, he never allowed fear or weakness to influence his actions. This would lead to him winning the Iron Cross 2nd Class in 1914 and Iron Cross 1st Class in 1918 for bravery under fire. But despite his self-control, he also had a warm heart, and would open up to shows of affection towards loved ones. He kept his mother's portrait with him always, and everyone who knew him could see the love he felt for Eva Braun. The only time when he truly opened up for all to see was when speaking of his vision for his people. But it was this honesty and openness that attracted people to his cause. They could feel his sincerity and energy, and knew that he would fight for them.

He was a very rare type of person, and it was not by luck or manipulation that he came into leadership of Germany. He was a titan among men, someone who never let base emotions rule him, only high emotions such as love and compassion.

He was a man born to lead. A true king. The type of man that is only born, maybe, once a century.

It was that movie but a sadistic camp guard that kills Jews on impulse is much different than having every soldier toss Jewish babies into fire pits. It was more his character too, Schindler at one point does convince it makes more sense to be merciful but he cant help himself.
>Also the girl he fucked had great tits

He was a very talented artist. I think he was denied acceptance because his work was looked upon as dull compared to contempory art at the time

Great story.
Perfect story telling, directing and executing.

Wasn't Sweden neutral during WWII? Wasn't even invaded

Yes. The neutrality is taught extensively as an "atrocity." Basically swedes think their country caused half the world's "pocs" to be tortured to death in auschwitz.

yes, this is indeed a Good Film

it's well-directed, (extremely) well-shot, well-acted and manages to establish many minor plotlines and characters (even though you barely catch their names) over a relatively brief running time (in contrast, a 2016 version would probably be an unnecessarily long generation war-type mini-series). the first hour makes you feel as if you're actually there on the ground in warsaw

yes, spielberg piles on the heartstring-tugging stuff—he usually does—and the epilogue is a bit heavy-handed and misplaced (would've fit better in a separate documentary). the nazis are cartoonishly vicious and viciously cartoonish—poor fiennes gets to work with arguably the worst accent of all time—but do recall that we are in the world of cinema; we are not watching The Truth (what a bore); we are seeing this unfold through the jews' point of view. that exaggerated portrayal (both of the malevolent nazis and the heroic herr schindler) makes perfect sense

sure there are issues, but ultimately this is masterful moviemaking, heights that spielberg himself hasn't even begun to reach since. if you cannot be drawn into the narrative and the bleak, cruel world of schindler's list because of ideology, fact-checking or other minutiae you should probably not be watching movies in the first place