""""anti-racist""""" protest in Finland, brought to you by anti-fa

>""""anti-racist""""" protest in Finland, brought to you by anti-fa

Finland is done for

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6Jdv8kdhy4I
youtu.be/_dEHbPKpVz0?t=128
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

check out that supreme aryan boy hoisted onto his dad's shoulders. he ain't having this jewish bullshit.

>yours should be too
You know, I used to like the idea of living in Finland.
Cold all the time, nobody fucking deals with pleasantries unless they have to, guns, about 0 people per square km

But now you're just sweden 2.0

>there are actual, white Finnish citizens supporting that "movement"

What's really depressing is that those pictures could have been from any scandinavian country.
Those antifa assholes are everywhere.

Doesn't help that the entire education system breeds those fuckers like niggers spreading aids.

Here's the "counter protest"

And "Pooland" stays catholic, solidary and patriotic

KEK

God, I actually got sick from reading that.
By the way, where is Odin's Warriors?
Have they been disbanded or have they done nothing newsworthy?

Yes. There is nothing more disgusting than anti-fa traitor commies, not even googles are as bad.

kek what is she a mix of? 2 districts of Helsinki?

how many were there?

Wow! Just wow...
They should all be identified and fired from their jobs.
Hate protesting is not free protesting.

White people are the worst.

Louhi was right.

>like niggers spreading aids
>mysidesarenowinorbit.jpg

Nice one, danksjävel.

They haven't made the news really so I don't know what's up with them. Everyone seems to love to ridicule them though. SVL is where it's at since their member "killed" that antifa junkie and made all this happen.

Back to your favela shitskin.

According to leftist media 15k. Someone said even the prime minister was there. Haven't really read the news today.

What are they even protesting for? Usually you protest because you want the government to address something.

Funny how they didn't protest when the Finn got killed.

That bitch on right has yggdrasil ear rings. I bet she is secretly evil nazi. :^)

Theyre leftists dude, they protest for fun.

>Compton

aivan sama ei kauheesta näytä siltä että jos paska osuu tuulettimeen niin kukaan noista tarttuis kivääriin.. pelkkiä naisia, vanhoja ja naisellisia miehiä.

rayceism

>Most of them are women craving for bbc and big muslim cock

Either way, the USSR don't sound so bad now does it?

>Baby
Top cuck

They protest against "nazi groups" and want to make organized racism illegal. Pretty much protesting against freedom of speech, you know the typical leftist stuff.

Would culturally enrich.

we all love you poland

These cucks blow my mind. What makes a man be like that?

Why are they speaking in english anyway? Shouldnt it be in Finnish? Kind of a retarded assumption that the racists they are apparently opposing actually know more than Finnish. Is the message just aimed at themselves?

tfw you know some of these people

They look pretty clean by Antifa standards. Most of these images you can practically smell them. Bunch of nasty fucks.

Do u think She'd like my 25% Lebanese Dong?

Look at all these useful idiots.

youtube.com/watch?v=6Jdv8kdhy4I

youtu.be/_dEHbPKpVz0?t=128
What the fuck?

>antifa flag

What's it say?

Either a really comfortable domestic life that allows him to ignore reality, or the strong desire to have sexual relations with women.

Well they aren't all antifa. The clean ones are probably humanists from helsinki university

The internet sadly.

When black people are referring to "People of color" why is it usually just their color? Why not asians, poo in the loos, etc?

What bigots and racists they are. Hell they aren't even colors they fucking shades man

>MFW we have Antifa in California

Fuck every one of them. Yes, they're the punk rock type.

"We won't be silent anymore"

I would love to enrich that white beauty with my brown cock. How do I set to them white girls?

>the jewess with black baby

fuck... are they any white nations left?

honestly they deserve to die for this, even if they are just misguided or brainwashed by jews

I'm antifa, so I don't understand why are they protecting muslims.

>it's the back of a black horse fucking a red horse
Probably just the angle.

Finland is still pretty good. The problem is that nobody really lives there, their language is horrible, and it's cold as balls. There are leftists, but they're all in Helsinki.

t. Someone who's going to Joensuu this December.

"end far right violence"

>tfw far left are actually much more violent

>I'm antifa

fuck you

I'm sick of the idea that If we ever get war against Russia I will have to sacrifice my life also for these cucks who didn't need to do military service

sweden had this too a couple of years ago (100k+) but they've changed their tune since then :)

wew lad

Suffer not a fascist breathing your air, remove Islam.

I also don't understand why fascists oppose Islam.

Well that's fitting, it's not like you're fucking everywhere now preaching your dogmatic shit.

>The problem is that nobody really lives there
That's not a problem.

It should join a multicultural state, like Russia :^) as many Siberians, Tatars, and other folks as you want, you can even have a non-Finnish baby with Vlad. He can paint himself black and be a nigger too.

What the fuck Finland, I thought you were honestly better than this.

As a half-Finnish person I think that they should all be massacred.

I would love to execute every single one of those subhumans. Kitos.

>We won't be silent anymore
>anymore
they have never been silent

Will Finland have a Pinochet in their future?

Strange how these trends follow behind like clockwork.

The little niglet halfbreed in the back sack. Fukn coal burner cunt.

Finland has compulsory service for men.
I think it should expand to women.

Why would you fight for this cuckery? The government is full of traitors anyway.

Anyone have any idea what that thing in the left is? Next to that google chick.

Why are non-Finns allowed to live in Finland? I thought you guys were a smart country.

But this is the same thing as last years anti-racism event. Next year there is going to be another one most likely. Why do you keep acting like a retard?

I like how they put the one black guy up front in the photo to give it cred.

And now there is 3

It's not often that a google is better-looking than its white counterpart. Nonetheless, death solves all problems, and in this case it even solves a paradox.

You thought wrong. We are Sweden's little brother in everything.

She isn't white m8. Looks like that Korean "swede" guy that hates whites. I'd say google-gook mix, maybe a bit white too.

Yes. Just a normal Helsinki day.

Female politicians... problems i say.

Well, in that case there's no moral dimension to the killing of that person.

Look closer, there are plenty of googles + a half breed kid.

"What are you going to do, government?"

Forgot pic

Why is it in English?

Tfw you relaise that Your future is fucked,

no... there really aren't that many.

>The Many Faces of AntiFa

Finnish would be too nationalistic

"Soldiers of Odin against racism" kek

Asian genes create some buttugly things. I don't understand why Cred Forums obsesses over them. All the most ugly people in North Europe have Asian/Sami genes.

Why is the sign in English and not Finnish? Is Finnish a dead language?

>nation energetically calling for its own destruction

I could easily spot 6 male googles and one half breed kid.

We are Finland too

Shills obsess over them. Shills and neckbeards.

This girl is from Espoo lets you fuck her if you have big dick. Also gives nudes in KiK.

Half-googles can be cured by a plastic bag and some tape. And so can their "mothers" and "dads". It will fun, too.

>implying I would touch her with 5m stick

Fuck that I will not fight for shithead liberals ruling this country nor I would fight your average finnish siiderivalas whores. Fuck this country and all liberal eushills that rule it.

t. Colin Kapernickel

Move to Ylivieska then and you won't have to deal with diversity for the rest of your life.

Perhaps you should fight for something else, and not any side of the false dichotomy the media has established?

She literally wrote:
>mfw surrounded by only non-racist people

lmao

what exactly are they protesting?

>racism
>fascism
>nazis

>ywn nuke libs

He is right. White people hate itself, is responsible for movements like feminism, lgbt and pro-abortion agenda. But niggers and arabs are worse because are like savage monkeys. So you whites are like democracy (according to Churchill), "the less worse"

aren't they being facist ? wtf

Being Finnish

>swedish signs

How many cucks at that protest ?

Islam is not a race.

Make. A. List.

Why don't they call themselves Anti-Fi ?

>They should all be identified and fired from their jobs.
none of them have jobs anyway

it's hard to sympathize with the anti-immigrants when most of them are bunch of alcoholic losers

You can see the virtue signalling on their face. They think they are on the winning side.

What a bunch of rubbish. Finland used to be "non-racist" country ten or so years back, because hardly anybody had seen foreigners, other than Swedes or stray tourist.
Now that shitloads of immigrants are coming in, and more people are coming in contact with different cultures, of course it's fucking natural that some people realize that they don't actually don't like it. Why should they?

Why should country be multi-cultural?

They made it pretty impossible. Everything that does not support liberal agenda is potrayed as Putins plot to take over Finland. They basically killed any opposition because if you dont agree with them you are Putins spy and russian troll.

get

that some A level faggotry you got going there

And here I thought Finland was a bastion of cuck resistance and nationalism, it seems you follow a similar fate to us now. Now just the Slavs, Greeks, Hungarians and Romanians remain uncucked.

"""""15k""""""

Funny isn't it? Antifa is also very antisemitic yet they call other people nazis.

>90222222

If they weren't, they would be on the anti-racist march. Like all the other happy, normal people.

Get used to it. 1/5 of all young males are NEETs.

Lol they are only protesting against racism. It's not pro-immigrant, "let them all in" or anything like that. Just against racism.

i wanna beat the shit outta you, nazi faggot

>Why should country be multi-cultural?
Uh.. the big man said so.
Now be quiet, close your eyes, and cover your ears.

>It's not pro-immigrant

only if lord emperor Kekkonen-khan rises from the grave

"Shove Finland up your asses, fight every form of nationalism"

these are the people organizing this protest

"Give red card to racism"

is this because some guy fell on his ass and died the other day?

who printed up all those signs? did they hand them out? what is peli poikki?

Before the misinformation begins, the group people are upset with is the Finnish Resistance Movement, who are, indeed, neo nazis. They deny the Holocaust and are hated by pretty much everyone, hence the large amount of people. There were protests all around the country today and there were attended by ministers and MPs from different parties, even the PM. So before the brigade of "but they're just violent leftists trying to silence concerned citizens!" army shows up, no. THESE are the actual concerned citizens uniting across party lines.

How tolerant, progressive, loving and useful.

If pagans are are all about muh ancestors, then what the fuck is the obsession with germanic deities?

Shoulden't they be Soldiers of Ukko or some other stupid finnish deity, since they are not even indo-european? Shit like this makes absolutely no sense from a nationalist point of view.

this. Some finns here just love to create something out of nothing. Of course there will be some sjw's with their signs but the event itself and the majority of the people are there for a good cause.

If mannerheim would be here...

Peli poikki means game over.

And yes this is because of that guy that died. He got kicked to the chest.:D

disgusting

cuckenheim was actually of swedish descent

Yes there are normal sheeple there too but this event was organized by the antifa people.

Also the guy that "got killed" was anti semite himself. He posted on facebook how jews needed to be put into ovens and holocaust didin't happen etc. Antifa is very anti semitist itself.

wtf i hate finland now

He's not a nationalist obviously you silly gypsy.

>finns
>not indo-european

Same

it's fucking mental that you'd organize and protest against a general concept

He fight the commies too

Neopaganism, kek.

At least her sign is in Finnish.

The signs in English make me chuckle heartily.

International virtue signalling.

Are they both mixed race?

Hahah, the white "mashallah" brigade is the toppest of keks.

I'm demoralized. Time to hang myself.

Tell me about it. It's also to pressure the government to outlaw far right organizations.

Dont, you die and that would make them happy.
You must cling to life just to spite them.

sorry to see this shit suomi, hopefully some peaceful migrants enrich these people and get them to change opinions

What's up with the captain's hats?
Are they in charge of the life rafts?

High school graduation hats.

Nah lad was only joking, there is no need to be upset. We all have our degenerate lefties bringing us down don't we. They'll soon be gone.

Oh man.

Because most of these shitty protests have a huge foreign student component. It was sickening watching a bunch of French and German cucks cavort and spit at marching Finns when they held a protest rally last Christmas.

Then the celebrated like they had "smashed fascism".

t. potato that was erasmus student in Helsinki.

Holt shit fatty looks so extremely stereotypical finnish

They need to stop appropriating white nautical culture

Get a load of this cunt

>It was sickening watching a bunch of French and German cucks cavort and spit at marching Finns when they held a protest rally last Christmas.
Really????? Holy fuck that makes me so mad. It wasn't even a fucking neo nazi march, just normal patriotic people . And then some foreign cucks spit on them on our independence day?

Puukko those who insult Suomi.

Probably some sick swedish blanda upp abomination :D

Libs are getting worried. The right wing is on the rise.

Once the market crashes, the nationalists will come out the wood work and start hanging people like it's 1945.

I guess Russia will have an easier time, this time around.

And let's get a retard to do the executions like you guys did after ww2.

Looks no more than 5k desu. Media like to use angles to make it appear larger.

If you notice the vast majority are women. Men for the most part don't fall for this shit expect Nu-males which are laced with Estrogen.

I call upon the Earth too relinquish righteousness. Its time. Here and now i yell to you the havoc of Earth is incoming. The blood of Earth will erupt and winds will not listen to your sorrow. The waves will call upon the shifting mass. There will be nowhere left to hide. The time is near.

They can try but they'll lose. We'd use Islam as a rallying call, gather thousands of Arabs to do suicide bombings, declare global jihad and make sure the crescent of Suomi covers everything from Lapland to Baghdad in the south and Mongolia in the east. We'd radicalize Russia's huge Muslim population in the process and they'd destroy Russia from within.

Why wouldn't you let them? They'd clean your traitor government out.

I'd support it.

Can't wait to see their faces when they are kneeling before us begging for forgiveness.

>c o m p t o n

>Finland is done for
Look at the crowd. Where are these wimpy virtue signaling delusional narcissists going to be when things get bit tough?

>Where are these wimpy virtue signaling delusional narcissists going to be when things get bit tough?
they will run whole europe to the ground before things get bad enough