IT'S HAPPENING!

IT'S HAPPENING!
GET YOURSELF COMFY GUYS!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rY0WxgSXdEE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The problem is, would killing Un actually take down NK? Does he have any heirs? Are people even prepared to take over NK and not just assassinate their leader? It would leave the country in shambles for a while I imagine if there's no immediate person to take control but the west (or in this case east) needs to actually take control of the country and not just kill their leader and then go back to doing nothing.

wow, what an insightful post. this really opened my eyes, thank you for showing me the path of the light, based

>asian tells asia its gonna asian them, maybe, for real this time

SK won't do shit
they don't want reunification because they would lose their DMZ slave labor and would have to provide for like 20 million 3rd worlders who don't even know how to use an atm

Bretty Gud m8

>We will all die without seeing Shillary literally shit herself and have a seizure live at the debates.

youre fucking welcome

>mfw kim jong jong bites the bait
youtube.com/watch?v=rY0WxgSXdEE

I hope James Franco will solve this

>implying some shit like this doesn't happen every month

until i see the flash of nukes, I'm not going to pay attention to best korea's quarrels.

what are you alt-left?

pls

Yeah we all know north korea has tons of allies

looool alt-left what is that MEGA ULTRA EXTRA GAY

FUCKING LEFTIST COONS

shit

North Korea knows it has a reputation for having cried wolf too many times to be credible. It seems like lately they've been speaking more with actions, with the successful independent testing of nukes and missiles.

Wenger in?

I still dont know who they're planning to attack/threaten. The US? South Korea?

So what's really happening ?

I've noticed whenever the media starts pushing the forever koreas problems it's usually to take attention away from other things.

juicy morsels in the latest fbi dump

South Korea and the U.S. bases in Japan

>kim gets assassinated
>Seoul is leveled

they gotta take that risk?

Holy shit just do it already! Why the hell are we even worried about Syria when this fucker keeps starting shit. We should just fucking destroy NK already. Just kill everyone there. No boots on the ground. Just fucking bomb the hell out of it until they beg for us to stop and then bomb it some more just for the hell of it. And not with nuclear weapons either. Napalm, and incindiaries. Just burn the whole fucking place to the ground. Salt the farmland from the skies and poison the water. And station troops on the northren border to kill anyone who tries to flee. Just fuck NK's shit up once and for all. And we can finally just shut their stupid fucking gook mouths forever.