Only 2 more days till debate

Only 2 more days till debate.

I literally bought bags of popcorn for this.

OH FUCK I SHOULD BUY BEER

SHIT TOMORROW IS SUNDAY

Cute pic

>>>/facebook/

I bet Hillary's body double takes the stage and the moderator just goes along with it. How else is dying Hillary going to stand for an hour and a half with no breaks?

gonna be a god dam circus show boys. im hoping assange releases some more wiki leaks beforehand

is hillary seriously going to debate trump? I just cant see it, they'll do some jew shit like have them come on for 2 hours each, they cant let her on the same stage as him or he'll literally give her a stroke with meme magic

That's the big news is that she's not allowed to have a stool and they won't be able to cut to commercial.

>this is literally what people are worried about for the 2016 US presidential elections

maybe she can get an exoskeleton to help her stand up, technically that's not sitting

It's too late. They already used up the rumors about leg extenders holding her up the other week.

What are y'all gonna be eating during the debate?

Fuck Hillary and fuck black people/

left over red barron's pepperoni pizza

>Ivan's first free speech

Not till monday evening, mate. No booze on sunday's for you puritans? Where is that? Hasn't been that way here in decades.

>Drinking during the debate
You want to be focused. I am going to take some adderal.

>tfw HIllary already knows all the questions and is probably spending the last week "studying" them

I could get something to drink right now if I wanted to, or tomorrow if I really wanted to. It's just less convenient. Maybe I'll pick something up Monday morning before work to avoid the lines.

Just wasn't thinking ahead to get myself a bit of a treat.

I thought drinking was how your people function

>not taking diazepam to feel the hill

Nobody shit in the shower and I'm excited

kek No its going to be like 5am when its on here so drinking would put me to sleep.

If it happens, Trump should call it out. I mean, just fucking drill it nonstop all night long.

Fuck banks, too.

i don't have cable because cable's a piece of shit, how can i watch it online

Kek wills it.

Just call in sick. Radio hosts have already been joking about doing that here.

Cred Forums will provide

DEFECATE

I have a statics exam in tuesday, i will be sleepy

IN
MALLS

she will sound like a robot if she do that.